Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21584 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 03, 2014
ileobatojo:

shocked shocked grin grin

Dayokanu, so why have you refused to post the answer?

He also traced Baby mama's that same day cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 03, 2014
jennykadry:

He also traced Baby mama's that same day cheesy

Lol! grin

steph7:
you must be crazy!! if you think I have the time to create multiple monikers and like posts. all of a sudden j'adore was ileoba , now its me. lmao!! there is officially nothing I haven't read on NL today.

kiss
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by True2myself24(f): 4:10am On Jan 03, 2014
^^^ Hmm
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 4:11am On Jan 03, 2014
@jadoremoi a, b, c, d or e,
What ever rocks your boat baby, but to me and a lot of people here you remain jadoremoi until thy kingdom come.
Have a nice day.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 4:27am On Jan 03, 2014
So you now respond to the name jadoremoi?
Did I mention ileobatojo in my last post?
Okay, since you responded to it so shall it be jadoremoi a-e.
Which ever of the alphabets you prefer baby.
Jadoremoi a-e it shall be then.
Have a good day.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 4:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Okay jadoremoi.
Is it a, b, c, d OR e?
#TRAPPED!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2014
Savor the one good moment of your day. Reality beckons, so enjoy for now.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 4:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Ok, jadoremoi a-e.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by TheMadame(f): 4:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Jadoremoi a
jadoremoi b
ladoremoi c
jadoremoi d
ladoremoi e ?

This one na PENKELEMESS O!
I beg let me go and cook for mt husband and children ooo!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Dante, though I knew nothing about polymonikeering or whatever u guys call u but let me give u a small secret.
When we were in uni, at some times when exam is on, some pple will beg others to to show them or tell them d answers. If its theory, they might want to copy.
The merciful student will always warn the one copying to alter. Don't copy verbatim.
Just change the flow so it won't be very obvious its copied work. Some pros still detect sha. While some will be smart enuf to shuffle, others will just copy verbatim.

U belong to the last. Stop copying verbatim. If all d viewers were to take an opinion poll, meeen u fall hand.
Anytime u speak, its dinachi I c in another moniker.
Go and read all ur posts u will c d resemblance. Too much.
Even if u rnt dinachi which u claim u r not,at least try and change ur style of writing. Its a replica of his.

At least pple will stop accusing u.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello people,

I think the party is over now. I saw this thread yesterday but wanted to know what's up before jumping in.

Please, let's stick to the topic. No insults, no off topics and certainly no false accusations.

Any offender will be rewarded with a 3-day ban.

Happy New Year and good morning all. smiley
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Tgirl4real: Hello people,
I think the party is over now. I saw this thread yesterday but wanted to know what's up before jumping in.
Please, let's stick to the topic. No insults, no off topics and certainly no false accusations.
Any offender will be rewarded with a 3-day ban.
Happy New Year and good morning all. smiley

Fair enough, happy new year y all!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by pickabeau1: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Very good of you pickabeau. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ Coogar,

Please, if you have any evidence as to who is who, kindly provide it and links to the different monickers and I will ban the IDs till eternity.

And I also need to know the person's offence. No one reported this matter directly.

For now, please letz stay on top.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ Coogar,

Please, if you have any evidence as to who is who, kindly provide it and links to the different monickers and I will ban the IDs till eternity.

And I also need to know the person's offence. No one reported this matter directly.

For now, please letz stay on topic.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tgirl4real: @ Coogar,

dayo has provided the evidence that a certain jadoremoia-e logged on this section on the 31st of december - i provided an evidence which was strongly disputed that i made them up myself.....

you are the moderator here & the issue of multiple monikers by some shameless jobless cowards is destroying the integrity of this section. take the matter to seun & let him reveal who is behind this.

For now, please letz stay on topic.

you already know the person's offence. you have read the whole thread. false accusations are being thrown left, right & centre. the onus is on you to expose the culprit so innocent posters will not be mistaken as shameless trolls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Slut Walk For Women's Right / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.