Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

How Do I Trust My Girl Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Trust My Girl Again? (1171 Views)

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by elspycey(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
I really don't mean to bother you guys but I just need sincere opinion and advice from y'all.
I have this girl that I love so much, she is 25 and I am 27. We are really into each other or so it seems, though from the bottom of my heart, I love her truely.
Problem is there is this one guy that's putting a strain on our relationship, he'd send my gf romantic texts, claim she is his girlfriend on fb, call her almost all the time. My gf claims they are mere friends and nothing more but I am not just comfortable with this their so called 'friendship'. I had to call the guy telling him to stop sending romantic text to my gf the she is already spoken for, but it seems the guy is hell bent on ruining my relationship with. My gf will be here tomorrow to spend the rest of the year with me but I don't feel good about it already. What do u guys think is going on? What should I do? Sincere advice and comments pls.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by dejt4u(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mayb d guy is helpin u out in ur assignments..
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by ymb6374(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Discuss wt ur girlfriend. With the words from her mouth u will knw if its d end of the road or There's a turn. Make her call d guy in ur presence and listen to their conversation then and there u will know. I have had dis same experience before and all I could do was to allow my girlfriend (ex) disappoint her self and now she's waiting a come backam lol
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by elspycey(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
ymb6374: Discuss wt ur girlfriend. With the words from her mouth u will knw if its d end of the road or There's a turn. Make her call d guy in ur presence and listen to their conversation then and there u will know. I have had dis same experience before and all I could do was to allow my girlfriend (ex) disappoint her self and now she's waiting a come backam lol

Thanks brov.... Noted.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by elspycey(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Waiting for more comments and advices.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by Mcoldsoja(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
If your girl values what you both share, she should be the one to caution and set limits for that her friend.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by mykejones(m): 4:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Trust is earned, not given out. The few days you guys intend to spend together will speak volume. Be sure to utilize the moment in the best way possible. Goodluck!
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by Licensed2Kill(m): 4:52am On Dec 29, 2013
I'm sorry for bn the one breakin ds to u dude. . . .buh if she's d only gal u got i'm afraid to tell u; ur azz is still single. . .in fact, "singular" than you dont wanna know.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by ednut1(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2013
d guy dey fuk am too eyah
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2013
This is the season of Heart Break... Just imagine the plethora of thread tailored along this line.

Guys take heart. sad
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Why should you keep one girl in the first place? Huh?
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by Aromas: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Mc oldsoja: If your girl values what you both share, she should be the one to caution and set limits for that her friend.

U'r blessed, wot a perfect solution 2d problem
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by Heineken(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
I believe a guy should have a backup. Like having 3 girls aint bad at all. When one fumbles,you really don't need to think about it at all. Leave and meet the next one...that's me sha.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girl Again? by elspycey(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Heineken: I believe a guy should have a backup. Like having 3 girls aint bad at all. When one fumbles,you really don't need to think about it at all. Leave and meet the next one...that's me sha.
2s£xy:
Why should you keep one girl in the first place? Huh?
I really don't wanna go back to my default mode.... That's why

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Too Jealous Wat Do I Do!!! / "WIFEY" Wahala. / Oyibo Who Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.