Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! (5057 Views)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
damiso:

I get your point relearning but my point was rather than always cast aspersions on the evils or by products of this movemens let's remember the real reasons why these movements existed in the first place . Let's just for a moment imagine life if some people had not struggled for some of the liberties we take for granted today.

Yeah like all this movements, there are radical or extreme elements but as bukatyne has explained its left to us as individuals to learn to take the pros and cons of these movements and apply them in our individual lives . Yeah racism had to be fought and still exists but some people still play the race card even when its obvious they are not willing to take the blame for making something of themselves. Like bukatyne explained I also dont see how feminism might be the major cause of attitude problems.We must also realise that there are diiferent models that have sprung out of the intial feminist movement and the more radical arm is probably what would espouse gender hatred.

I am quite familiar with feminism and studied various course units on the topic, my final year project was even on feminism in Islam and its faaar wider and broader than what 'some' posters tongue tongue on NL make it out to be.Infact it's in no way linked to wanting to be a man. (Okay there were some extremists but you have that even in religion)
interesting @bold...Islam feminism is totally different from this wannabe nazis ideology fighting for gender equality by all means. Islam feminism it is the best for women to study @OP I recommend you to study the right of women in Islam smiley
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by tintingz(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Dantedasz: We should not really blame some of these women. The Iinternet acts as an avenue for them to escape from the harsh and violent reality of their marriages.
On the internet they are anonymous and can play the role they really desire in real life.
In reality they are actually women who have no say in their marriages but are scared to leave because they want to be Mrs Somebody...
Some women are on these boards every day acting the role of toughies when they are really mice.
They are entertaining sha.
grin grin
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Wow. Great thread lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by tellwisdom: 4:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Why family section women too busy body like this??...I'm not sure many of you cook for your husbands sad
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by pickabeau1: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^^The more appropriate question is how many of these posters really exist/are in marriages/have a career Or even had kids....

The amount of time spent is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
pickabeau1: ^^^^The more appropriate question is how many of these posters really exist/are in marriages/have a career Or even had kids....

The amount of time spent is mind boggling
Women are better at multitasking than men,so when you factor that in, it isn't so mind boggling.
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
steph7:
Women are better at multitasking than men,so when you factor that in, it isn't so mind boggling.

You dey mind Peak
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ewuro707:

You dey mind Peak
abi oh, he is probably saying this because of all the hidden posts, not knowing it was his fellow man that was involved.
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by pickabeau1: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
steph7:

That women are adept at multi tasking is not in doubt

Its the fake aze posters I'm referring to
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pickabeau How difficult is it to update with your mobile while doing all you listed above?
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by pickabeau1: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
On nl all the posters have perfect marriages, perfect children, perfect fathers and husbands yet they bastardise all the men around

Lol....

1 Like

Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
pickabeau1:

That women are adept at multi tasking is not in doubt

Its the fake aze posters I'm referring to
fake posters? grin oh! the ones that are opening new accounts to fight on NL,I believe they have their reasons and until you are in their shoes or you know their reason then you shouldn't judge. perhaps they are just bored undecided
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by pickabeau1: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
steph7: fake posters? grin oh! the ones that are opening new accounts to fight on NL,I believe they have their reasons and until you are in their shoes or you know their reason then you shouldn't judge. perhaps they are just bored undecided

I'm not a moniker hunter...
If u believe everything u read here... You on a long thing
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Every body on Nl earns more than a million per month,works with foreign companies, has more than 20 certificates before the age of 20...its the internet!what do you expect ? ? no doubt there are real people though.

1 Like

Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by pickabeau1: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
byvan: Every body in Nl earns more than a million per month,works with foreign companies, has more than 20 certificates before the age of 20...its the internet!what do you expect ? ? no doubt there are real people though.

Now you talking!

By the way. What's the sudden fascination with calotti...she seems to have many fanbabes. grin
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
You don't expect people to continue washing their dirty laundry here do ya? And what's the outcome of the one shared- over flogged Mockery and endless bullying.

Debrief- her divorce
Richy- his divorce
Jidegirl- her parents divorce
Peggy- her shortcomings in her marriage.
And many many more

Sowie no more gory life experiences. Only the good ones and if y'all not happy and doubt it, go hit y'all head on the crane.
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by pickabeau1: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
My head will break the crane.
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
pickabeau1:

I'm not a moniker hunter...
If u believe everything u read here... You on a long thing
family section posters like JK and CC have discussed how they had issues in the early years of their marriages. for instance JK discussed her temper and how her husband helped her work through it. there is no such thing as a perfect partner or marriage. but there are great relationships out there and it takes two. you for instance, how many times have u been on the receiving end for you views on NL?
why don't the females attack posters like bellong or nashville , are they not men... I always thought bellong was female till recently?
Treat women like your equals and life will be a whole lot easier.
Re: I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
I doubt it, not this crane. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Eldest Son Of Pastor E.A Adeboye / Am In Problem / Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.