Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (42229 Views)

Meet world's most identical twins who share everything including one boyfriend! / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
hehehe.... cheesy cheesy
Did I hit a sensitive spot?
As you are advocating for multiple boyfriends, can I take it that you also don't have a problem having multiple sexual partners?

No you didn't hit a sensitive spot! smiley

I NO COME NL TO FIND BOYFRIEND/HHUSBAND smiley

And YES, YES YES.I am sexually active, when I want to with whoever I want that is available.NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nicklaus(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
What did u expect hopless girls to say Let them do their thing, life is not more than that. eat, sleep, and f..uck .

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Prrrrrrrrh!
grin
You won't be shortlisted then.

I do direct contact. Not email cheesy
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nicklaus(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
OCTAVO:
Hello all, I found this shocking video compilation of Naija girls interviewed randomly on campus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE
wonderful! So they are actually in school. Well I suppose they are only defending what they are sent to school for. Keep up the good work ladies. M sure daddies would be very proud to see you at home at age 35.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
okay, thats good to know.
I must commend you for being straight though, no pretence what so ever.(kinda folks I like to meet should I have the opportunity smiley)
If I am to gues, I'd say you are igbo. ( Y/N)

EggovinMma:

No you didn't hit a sensitive spot! smiley

I NO COME NL TO FIND BOYFRIEND/HHUSBAND smiley

And YES, YES YES.I am sexually active, when I want to with whoever I want that is available.NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
okay, thats good to know.
I must commend you for being straight though, no pretence what so ever.(kinda folks I like to meet should I have the opportunity smiley)
If I am to gues, I'd say you are igbo. ( Y/N)

Why do you wanna know my tribe? smiley
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

Keep deceiving yourself, they are mostly Yoruba gals, their intonation is so glaring
that's totally untrue, u don't even knw d intonation of ur own tribe but i knw, if u dont knw
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Curious I'd say, wink
fascinated by your reasoning maybe. grin

EggovinMma:

Why do you wanna know my tribe? smiley
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
Curious I'd say, wink
fascinated by your reasoning maybe. grin

So what's wrong with my reasoning?
Like a deviation from the Norm? cheesy
I am a Nigerian.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yeah a deviation from the normal reasoning of most gals.
And the conviction with which you dispense your mindset. grin
So igbo (Y/N) wink

EggovinMma:

So what's wrong with my reasoning?
Like a deviation from the Norm? cheesy
I am a Nigerian.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by elohorayodele: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
chowlade:

that's totally untrue, u don't even knw d intonation of ur own tribe but i knw, if u dont knw

It's not a thread of me against you cos am not Igbo. Is the one tying her hair the Moslem way Igbo? When someone says my "hown' way instead of my own way you should surely know the person is Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
Yeah a deviation from the normal reasoning of most gals.
And the conviction with which you dispense your mindset. grin
So igbo (Y/N) wink

So whats the normal reason ing of most gurls? As against mine?
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Conservative, shy and sometimes timid reasoning. sad
No offence to female folks though. smiley

EggovinMma:

So whats the normal reason ing of most gurls? As against mine?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Perochelsea(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Girls with their chicken brains. All of them seem to have a particular one they love and when he finally discovers their infidelity and dumps them, they are heart-broken. How can you pray to God for a faithful husband when you are unfaithful your self? I used to have pity for these girls but from henceforth I have CHANGED for good. Miserable damsels, the devil's willing tools since the days of Adam and eve.

7 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
Conservative, shy and sometimes timid reasoning. sad
No offence to female folks though. smiley

Well I am shy! winkSometimes grin
Conservative? Em.....That one get small k leg. grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buhahahahahhahahaa
As if gurls are the ones with cheating traits.
Who dash monkey banana?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Personal bf kwa
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
you shy shocked?
to think I have seen it all cheesy
you dont sound conservative at all.... grin

EggovinMma:

Well I am shy! winkSometimes grin
Conservative? Em.....That one get small k leg. grin
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Sugahylz(f): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
And I guess guys ll generalise that all girls are this way. sad It's saddening tho cos atimes the ones with just one boyfriend might be number 2 or 3 on the guy's list. So I would say this double/triple dating of a tin is peculiar wit both guys n girls. But i'm not like those girls all the same. #Shameful #iknowNoOneAsked
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:

you shy shocked?
to think I have seen it all cheesy
you dont sound conservative at all.... grin

wink
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
DONT BE A GOOD GURL TO IMPRESS ANY MAN. IT'S A WASTE OF TIME DO IT FOR YOUR SELF!

5 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dts how you jumping over my question:
Igbo (Y/N) undecided
Wud like an i2i convo with you. cool

EggovinMma:

wink
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Vicotex(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Harkinyhemmy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Girls aint trustworthy rara, one even said "He pays me bills". like say na she d guy dey work for.

They will always lie to guys, no matter what. Thats why guys play dem anyway

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
Dts how you jumping over my question:
Igbo (Y/N) undecided
Wud like an i2i convo with you. cool

What do you have with igbo? Until you tell me, I might not indulge. I don't like tribalism in convo.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
hehehe....
far from the line you might be thinking.
I was made to understand igbo gals are quite outspoken. smiley

EggovinMma:

What do you have with igbo? Until you tell me, I might not indulge. I don't like tribalism in convo.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
hehehe....
far from the line you might be thinking.
I was made to understand igbo gals are quite outspoken. smiley

Well, we hardly hurt flies. smiley
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
hehehe...
I was right afterall grin

EggovinMma:

Well, we hardly hurt flies. smiley
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
hehehe...
I was right afterall grin

was your day made? grin
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Actually, my day is yet to start wink
i2i convo would do the trick grin

EggovinMma:

was your day made? grin
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by fairheven: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please let nobody try to judge those hoes because you don't know wat they have been tru!...yea I do...a lot of "Dic*"

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by naijaboiy: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chai!! That one saved the guy's name with "Expensive" because he spends grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.