Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? (48082 Views)

Which Country Do You Prefere To Imigrate To USA Or UK? / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / What Are The Most RACIST Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mr Knowitall:

lol I guess you got me this time. We shall meet again... am using my phone browse thats why.
Now u blaming it on da poor phone,hope u r telling us straight n not hiding something, otherwise how da hell LACTATION popped up frm nowhere?!?! k,just kiddin'.
Well,LOCATION does matter n its got its flip side as well,atimes,even when u kinda think u free frm racism in hoods like da Bronx! u really dont arsse around over there. my uncle residing there had to delay bringing his family over 4 about 5yrs! all da same,its better u deal with it wit d whites in d States than havin to take shiit frm those local coca sniffin giantnosed hispanics who wannabe n hand back da treatment 2 ya. Dunno'much wha obtains in Britain apart frm da knifins here n there that involves all,but all in all, its still da States forever..
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by 1stola: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
ITbomb: Everybody who comments on the pages of this thread must go to either USA or UK this wonderful year 2014 IJN Amen.
Click like to claim it

LET ME SELL YOU SOME LIKES
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by imperiouxx(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Godson201333:

Me justknowitall how come you fall my hand nah with all the Yankee accent swag??that guy know say nah typo error he just want show you ni

That's it. Typo sometimes na bastarrrd. grin But the quick flash of lactation in his mind shows his love for ( . Y . ) cheesy or his wife lactating.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
tensor77:
That is not the point he was making. He was talking of the close knit cooperative network that enables the Asians and Indians to thrive as Communities.
We all know that Nigerians have strong family values.
Thank you very much. Collective effort is key.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by cap28: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
tensor77:
I don't know what you are on about. That also is their choice remember They don't have to remain as security guards or kitchen porters but even if they do what has that got to do with racism when their contemporaries that came over as post graduate students or highly skilled migrants still got very good jobs.
What are you on about Cap?

im sure if you interviewed a Nigerian graduate who was working as a security guard in tescos he would never tell you that it is his choice to do that job.

choice arises when you have options - many Nigerian immigrants do not have many options in this country. Obtaining qualifications is all well and good but make sure the course you are doing has a shortage of indigenous applicants first. The only profession that I am aware of that falls within that category are the medical sciences and even then a Nigerian immigrant has to compete with Asians, arabs and eastern Europeans who do you think out of that group a white employer will choose first?

How many Nigerian immigrants who studied in Nigeria go on to do highly paid professional jobs in the UK? compare that number to those who end up in dead end jobs that the whites and black british don't want and you will arrive at the true situation of most Nigerians in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by tensor77(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Segzy23:

Sir, i have to tell you that you are misinformed.

I am not sure where you got your 1% stats from. I am sure for you, the world of Nigerians in the UK ends at Peckham. I could take you into my office and you will see many black people doing alright. Whilst we are not as many as the Indians or the Aussies, we are still much more than your 1 in 100 stat. Spending a day outside of some offices after closing time could enlighten you a bit
True that. Many Nigerian tourists think they can get a proper idea of employment patterns amongst Nigerians in UK simply by strolling down Peckham High Street.
It doesn't work like that as these are just front office jobs. Meanwhile there are loads of Nigerians employed in investment banking law, Accountancy and IT whom you would never guess just by strolling down the High Street.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by madnigerian: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2014

That's not true, Africans are entrepreneurial especially Nigerians, but the problem is that we are living in a world where the odds are stacked against us.

The bottom line is that the European would rather aid the progress of an Asian rather than an African.

Off topic...but that is not necessarily true. The good thing about colonialism is that it left us exposed to Western education. It is what you do with the Western Education that determines how you progress as a nation.

I will use South Korea as an example - in the 1950s the united states actively assisted this country in its economic development in order to ensure that it did not fall under communist control from china, compare that to the US's involvement in DRC in the 1960s.
DRC has an estimated mineral wealth of $24 trillion, the US rather than aid in the development of that country preferred instead to overthrow a democratically elected prime minister (Lumumba) and impose a corrupt dictator (MObutu) who presided over the economic destruction of that country for over 30 years - what stopped the US from applying the same economic policies that they applied in South Korea to DRC? It is apparent that the Europeans do not want to see the progress of the black African race but would rather over see the wholesale destruction and ra.pe of us and our resources.

Respectfully, I disagree with you for the following reasons...

1.South Korea in 1958 was an economic basketcase. Then in 1961....they got a millitary ruler called Park Chung hee....who was a brutal thug(he was shot dead in 1981)..but a brutal thug with an idea for industrial development. First he improved South Korea's transport infrastructure, then he startedand completed South Korea's Ajaokuta (a steel complex) in 1971....which jumpstarted their developemt. Plus, the heavy emphasis on education...something it has in common with China and Japan....and hence why it is developed.

2.Congo had a LOT of problems....begining with a small educated elite, and an army that by independence had all white officers(Nigeria by independence already had Black Nigerian generals).

As for Mobutu...the problem was not that he looted but in the way he used the loot. Mobutu came topower around the same time as Suharto of Indonesia....both were put in place by the West. Yet, Indonesia,by the 90's while not developed, was far better than Congo DR (In the 90's both Mobutu and Suharto were kicked out.) That was because Suharto used his loot to invest in Indonesia. Mobutu took his loot to invest in castles in Europe. The result was that Suharto had to develop indonesia....or else his investments would be damaged.....while Mobutu had no desire to develop Congo....all his money was abroad.

You see.....the problem with African leaders is not who supports them, or what ideology they yarn.....but how they lead.

As for the US....I am sure that they would have preffered a much more developed Congo than the mess Mobutu made it into. Because, when foreign companies invest in a country....they prefer that everything works. And I would argue that Mobut made things more difficult for his Western backers, rather than easy.

One more thing.....Black countries are rich in natural resources....while Korea, Japan and even China have little or not enough resources...so they have to become Industrial. African countries , on the other hand, prefer to flog their resources to the highest bidder...and sell same to earn maney..which is 'shared'.....leading to violence...and more underdevelopment.

And another thing. .....Korea has sucessful family run industries....like Hyundai and Daewoo. Nigeria ? Our family industires are run by men who get rich quick, then marry 'wives' who produce children, who are spoilt, and as soon as pappy dies.....share the loot.

Blacks historically are hardworking people, we were instrumental in building the white man's industrialised societies.
Lazy people are not enslaved.

Well, yes, we are hardworking.....but to what end? That is the question.

The issue of Asians opening shops in black areas is a big problem which needs to be addressed by black people, as far as I am aware no black person can set up shop in an Asian neighbourhood and expect to be successful so I see no reason why Asians should be allowed to run flourishing businesses in black neighbourhoods, especially given the fact that Asians can not stand black people.

True....though(I speculate here)...balck businesses fail because of poor business planning.

I think the reason blacks patronise Asian shops in black areas goes back to the low self esteem we collectively suffer whereby we accord more respect to foreigners than to each other - this is a legacy of slavery and colonialism.

No, because Asians work harder, and have better business sense. We should look at why they succeed and follow them.

2 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Segzy23: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sweetlemon: LMAO at the people arguing here so tey dem dey copy and paste things they know nada about!
grin grin grin

Obviously the people speaking in favour of U.K are Nigerians living in denial in the U.K. There are sooooo many of them like that there. They like to put up the "we are living the life" attitude for us over here, only for you to go there and see things for yourself! Lol!

Abeg! The coloured people having things good in the U.K are either full citizens or rich people who spend good money there! If you wanna live in the U.K as a non-citizen. OYO l'o wa!
But you can have a pretty decent life in the U.S as an average black/coloured person without citizenship IF you work hard enough.
America is a place that rewards hard work, focus, and dexterity. Yea, there are always still the bad as.s racists there who may want to bully you, BUT that's where it ends. Aint nobody stopping your black as.s from being the president if you show them what stuff you've got up there!
In the U.S, Look at the biggest names in the sports and entertainment and entertainment industries, blacks have dominated there! Now they are slowly taking over politics and education.
But unlike the U.K, una go wait taya for a black prime minister o!
And who was that joker who said one Umma is being tipped for prime minister? I'd like to know what kind of bed he sleeps on so I can buy it. I need to have good dreams! Lol!

Do you know the meaning of taking over something? You said people know nada about what they are talking about, and you think you know a lot? Shakes head shocked shocked shocked
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by cap28: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
I always like to hear from black people who have had the longest contact with whites - An African American's view on white people and how they think:

Much that goes on in the hearts of white Americans is a mystery to me. They do not think like me. What follows is my take on those in the broad middle in 2008. Some are better than this, but some are far worse:

Almost all white Americans are racist. The truth is it is very hard to grow up in America without becoming racist – no matter what colour your skin is. Blacks are racist too.

Whites seem to think that so long as they do not join the Ku Klux Klan and do not use certain words they are not racist. They are blind to their own racism because it does not affect them.

White people barely think about black people. It is like in those television shows where everyone is white except the judge. Most live in an all-white world, like on “Friends”.

Most do not even see themselves as white – they are just people. After all, they do not speak English with an accent, eat special foods or observe strange holidays. Everyone else does, but not them!

White people generally give each other the benefit of the doubt, but they do not extend it to blacks.

If you are black you are constantly doubted in their eyes. They think you are:
less moral than you are,
less hard-working than you are,
less talented than you are,
less trustworthy than you are,
less honourable than you are,
less intelligent than you are,
less rich than you are,
less well-read than you are.

You have to be twice as good before they can even begin to see past your blackness.

Whites might think you are better at dancing or sports, that you are even cooler than they are, but do not be fooled: at the very same time they will also think you are more violent and immoral than they are and have less education and money too.

Rather than giving you the benefit of the doubt on these points until they find out more, like they do with well-dressed white people, they will just assume.

If you are different from white people, they seem to think there must be something wrong with you – even if they cannot say what. And if you are black, they seem to think you were born with a crack in your soul.

There has been progress: the whites who look at me with hate in their eyes are mostly older ones. To some degree younger whites are better at hiding their racism, even from themselves, but it seems like the old heat is gone from them.

But things like certain rap videos do not help: they play right into the worst ideas whites have about blacks as being violent, oversexed, ill-mannered and not particularly bright.

Neither does the near invisibility of the black middle class help. Nearly half of black America is now middle-class – something you would never know from watching television.

I hope my grandchildren will not understand this post. No one should have to.

http://abagond./2008/02/09/how-white-people-think/

5 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
GustavoFring:
Your opening statement is a gross indictment of your lack of knowledge and paucity of information

Many foreign-born nationals working in the UK are not citizens but are on a work visa - This includes Fresh graduates sponsored by thier parent companies, Freelance Contractors, Footballers, etc.

All having it good without a British passport.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'tipped'?

In any case, Chuka has been dubbed the British Obama and a lot of people feel that if there will be a black prime minister, it could be him.

Try to read widely.

Like you have indirectly confimed, the highest Uche can go to being the prime minister is by being "tipped"! grin
Look, man, just drop it ok, if you are a hard working guy in the U.K, good for you, I respect your determination in trying to get a better life for yourself. It doesn't mean you should start overbloating things at your end or undermining things at other people's end just to convince yourself that you are in the right place!
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by tensor77(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
cap28:

The issue of Asians opening shops in black areas is a big problem which needs to be addressed by black people, as far as I am aware no black person can set up shop in an Asian neighbourhood and expect to be successful so I see no reason why Asians should be allowed to run flourishing businesses in black neighbourhoods, especially given the fact that Asians can not stand black people.
I think the reason blacks patronise Asian shops in black areas goes back to the low self esteem we collectively suffer whereby we accord more respect to foreigners than to each other - this is a legacy of slavery and colonialism.
Is that really an issue. How about the white English who are the majority? We need to be realistic and recognize that Asians are perhaps temperamentally better suited to owning these kind small shops than hard-edged blacks who are mainly looking at how to get on as individuals.
They also have a cooperative extended family system that provides capital, finance, custom, marketing and staffing that enables these businesses to thrive.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by redsun(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
America is crudely racist,people know their places and get on with it the best ways they can.While uk is refinely racist and it tend to leave the people confuse of what their places in the society are.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by tensor77(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Like you have indirectly confimed, the highest Uche can go to being the prime minister is by being "tipped"! grin
Look, man, just drop it ok, if you are a hard working guy in the U.K, good for you, I respect your determination in trying to get a better life for yourself. It doesn't mean you should start overbloating things at your end or undermining things at other people's end just to convince yourself that you are in the right place!
Maybe Gustavo is just saying it as it is. I don't see him as undermining anyone. He had to correct the false impression you gave that majority of blacks are racism victims. That is absolute nonsense.
However if any Nigerian immigrant feels undermined by the truth he is simply playing the victim card which won't lead him anywhere.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
americans are not racists, they`re just `violent`. Brits, also, are not racists, they just like to `put you in your place`. If you keep these tips in mind, you should be fine smiley
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Honestly, I'm quite suprised that this issue is being termed as being debateable because the answer is so obvious.
This is just like arguing with someone that Ibadan is more commercial than Lagos! Will you bother wasting your time arguing about something so obvious??
People can argue sha. Just to show us say dem sabi. Even to the extent of copying and pasting stuff they don't even know where they picked from!
Smh.
Happy arguing o!
Cheers!
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
redsun: America is crudely racist,people know their places and get on with it the best ways they can.While uk is refinely racist and it tend to leave the people confuse of what their places in the society are.
yeah, i think . . ., especially the american part cheesy
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by tensor77(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
redsun: America is crudely racist,people know their places and get on with it the best ways they can.While uk is refinely racist and it tend to leave the people confuse of what their places in the society are.
Europe is not America and the culture and society are very different. I would never generalize but USA is more racially segregated than Europe. They also have the legacy of slavery. But that is not the reason why blacks in America have challenges when other ethnic minorities are thriving
In England the whites are still the overwhelming majority especially outside London. However they are too intelligent and refined to act racist.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by bee444: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
GustavoFring:

Well, England IS a predominantly white country so it comes as no surprise that there are more white people where I work.

However, there are loads of blacks as well.

Britain is a country where you get as much out as you are willing to put in.

Highly educated black people will rise easily.

I happen to know a guy I went to Uni with in Nigeria who is currently earning around 700 pounds a day working as a Network Infrastructure Architect based on his CCIE cert and some work experience.

I know many Nigerians earning around 35-45k pounds annually.

Even today, when the post study work visa has been abolished, the smartest international students are still being recruited and sponsored right from the classroom

On the flipside, I know another guy from my masters course who is currently working as a security guard in primark...

In England, your only limit is you, forget your skin. You get out what you put in.

Real Talk.

You guys don't get it, do you? Nigerians need oneness..just like the Asians. The few Nigerians making it abroad should try and help their fellow countrymen to make it just like the Indians, Pakis and the rest. I see how boastful some of you are. The uncle toms of slavery are returning and praising the country that is humiliating and debacle its fellow Nigerians.

Just because some of you are doing well does not eliminate the racism in the UK. I don't want to hear Mr A is making it or Mr B is doing well, what happened to the majority of those who aren't as lucky as you lot? Just thank God for yourself and pray for the rest. Speak for yourself and let others who have been through hell and seen racism at first hand continue to pour out their hearts to God and those beside them.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by funkyjms: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
ITbomb: Everybody who comments on the pages of this thread must go to either USA or UK this wonderful year 2014 IJN Amen.
Click like to claim it

lol...cra'dude
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Personally, I think America is more racist. UK is also very racist, however, you're not legally allowed to be openly racist. Only in America would a white person kill a black person and still be allowed to leave the court free. That would never happen in the UK. Don't let all the few black faces and millionaires fool you, America is as racist as Eastern Europe - especially the South. God knows how many petitions permed-up Al Sharpton receives every day.

Racism in the UK is subtle. However, it's there. America is segregated from top-down, even to street gangs and the prison system. UK isn't that segregated at all. Mexicans killing blacks in LA - to Aryan family vs. Black Guerrilla family. Even the top is very racist in America. Imagine blacks having zero Senators in the American senate, yet they make-up about 13% of the population and there are loads of towns and cities in America's south, where blacks are the majority of the population. As for the UK - as a black person, there's a ceiling out there in the corporate world that you can never go beyond. I believe it's the same in America.

Also, why I would put America as the more racist is because they're all immigrants, so the racism should have reduced since the country belongs to neither white, black, brown nor red people. However, ethnic brits are the indigenous people in the UK and it's their right to defend their territory from intrusion. That's just human survival instinct. You learn that as you grow in consciousness hence why I've learned not to scream racism about everything. Just live with it because it's never going to change. We're all intolerant one way or the other, that's what makes us all human.

5 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by tensor77(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
bee444:
You guys don't get it, do you? Nigerians need oneness..just like the Asians. The few Nigerians making it abroad should try and help their fellow countrymen to make it just like the Indians, Pakis and the rest. I see how boastful some of you are. The uncle toms of slavery are returning and praising the country that is humiliating and debacle its fellow Nigerians.
Just because some of you are doing well does not eliminate the racism in the UK. I don't want to hear Mr A is making it or Mr B is doing well, what happened to the majority of those who aren't as lucky as you lot? Just thank God for yourself and pray for the rest. Speak for yourself and let others who have been through hell and seen racism at first hand continue to pour out their hearts to God and those beside them.
Crap post. If England were so racist how come there are so many thriving immigrants from all over the world. If some people come here without papers or their papers expire how can they blame racism for their predicament?
Again it is silly to have a go at a successful Nigerian professional who is just saying the truth about employment patterns in England. After all you lot were coming up with lies about how most people are suffering.
How do you know he has not helped people back home anyway.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by PureNigerian: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Look at Nigerians contributing when y'all racist against yourselves in Naija,
tribe against tribe. It is unfortunate.
Let us talk about tribalism in Nigeria first
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2014

"Refinely racist" yano. grin

They smile at you but behind your back they want you fired!

They share muffins with you, yet no matter how smart and hard you work, they will always subconsciously believe you're an utterly dumb black monkey.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by ObaOfEze: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
ROSSIKKE CAN LIE!!!!

shocked
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MrKnowitall: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
charlsecy:

You were thinking of breasts. Huge ones. Simple!

You are actually right, I did have huge breast on my mind at the time. Huge breast have special place in my heart. But it really depends on the location that one is living.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
tensor77:
You are full of hate though. There are still plenty of opportunities for ethnic minorities here regardless of what happens to Umunna. And why should he be PM for that matter? There are other more qualified candidates.
Just show me a list of black people who have risen to the highest height of the British society like their colleagues in America.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Afam4eva(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
tensor77:
Crap post. If England were so racist how come there are so many thriving immigrants from all over the world. If some people come here without papers or their papers expire how can they blame racism for their predicament?
Again it is silly to have a go at a successful Nigerian professional who is just saying the truth about employment patterns in England. After all you lot were coming up with lies about how most people are suffering.
How do you know he has not helped people back home anyway.
Are there more thriving immigrants in the UK than in America?
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Afam4eva:
Just show me a list of black people who have risen to the highest height of the British society like their colleagues in America.

If we judge based o population, with blacks making up just 2% of UK's population compared to 13% in America - pound for pound, the UK might be on the same level. Apart from probably Obama. And another thing is that blacks have been in the UK since the 17th century, but most have been assimilated and they now look white. So we might have to do DNA testing to discover the older generations and those who carry the black DNA. grin

Give me names and I'll provide the UK equivalent.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by redsun(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
shymexx:

"Refinely racist" yano. grin

They smile at you but behind your back they want you fired!

They share muffins with you, yet no matter how smart and hard you work, they will always subconsciously believe you're an utterly dumb black monkey.

I am always surprise at niggers that confides in oyinbo people here and even gossip with them about other niggers.

They can never be your friend,apart from the women that just want to have fun.But by and large dealing with them is still fairer than dealing with each other in own socalled land of africa.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
shymexx:

If we judge based o population, with blacks making up just 2% of UK's population compared to 13% in America - pound for pound, the UK might be on the same level. Apart from probably Obama. And another thing is that blacks have been in the UK since the 17th century, but most have been assimilated and they now look white. So we might have to do DNA testing to discover the older generations and those who carry the black DNA. grin

Give me names and I'll provide the UK equivalent.
I give you Oprah Winfrey who's a media giant aand i give you Denzel Watshington who is a Holywood star. pls, name me one very big Black British movie star in the UK.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by 2good(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ms Nas:
Loool. He probably hasn't stepped on the shores of America not to talk of setting foot in the south.

Louisiana (especially New Orleans), Tennessee (Memphis), Texas (Houston, Dallas, Austin) Alabama, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri........ all southern states have a HUGE black populations. Jackson, Mississippi as you said is is black planet cheesy

The question you guys refuse to ask is why are all the blacks people living in thesame area while the white people keep on moving away to the suburb in most southern states of the US? Southern States in the US is a place where you'll see people publicly flying the confederate flag with impunity without anybody saying anything. Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas are all fucking racist place if you don't live in the black community. The white people in these states and many others just don't want a black man to live in their neighborhood and prefer the current order of things where both races are generally separated. I think racism or profiling in America is very prevalent due to the excessive power of the police as compared to the UK. About 80% of black people in jail are there due to war on drugs which have more or less targeted poor black community than white community even though data shows that white people are more likely to use drugs than blacks. America have some very covert laws that replaced the Jim crow laws that is why you have so many black people languishing in jail. Currently data also shows that an average of 1 in 3 black men will go to jail in their life time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMA1Otuat2U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJQaMUxaUmk&feature=share
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Segzy23: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
bee444:

Just because people make valid points, or counter the false information some people are giving, you said they are boastful.
If you don't want to hear success stories, then turn your ear to where you will hear of people's mysteries? You are the glass is half empty type, you just prefer to hear how other have been through hell. Do you think people will just put meal on a plate for you you have to earn it.

If you want to make it, make friends, observe, watch and move with those who are making it or find a way that works for you. It is that easy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos) / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.