Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? (3156 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by breadtom: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Dude
U sick
Seriously, ur stupidity is annoying
one of the best yaba left candidate wondering wat u are doing outside and why did they left u loose in the first place.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Choi
Dis dude is ode
As in
Of the highest

I have jst given u d popularity u need
Enjoy it while it lasts

ouch! Dt hurts!

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by 3coins(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
breadtom: one of the best yaba left candidate wondering wat u are doing outside and why did they left u loose in the first place.
lipsrsealed
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
3coins:
lipsrsealed

Lmao
U are nt nice
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by 3coins(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Lmao
U are nt nice
I dd nuffin o! grin
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by tayoxx(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: This is what I don't get
Really
Some ppl are meant to be in ur life for a reason and some ppl are meant to stay

I wont/dont make those my stands
If the guy feels am worthy enuf to share his life, fine and if otherwise, who says I can't get a better man

Just love me for real, don't pity me
Forget I was there with u wen u were nothing
If I don't fit dat league, pls tell me off in a gd way
Tho it myt hurt, bt I will be a better person

*i swear my kinds are rare*
thatz just it..you do copy and paste from my brain...exactly what I was in my brain to type
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Chimezie250(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: This is what I don't get
Really
Some ppl are meant to be in ur life for a reason and some ppl are meant to stay

I wont/dont make those my stands
If the guy feels am worthy enuf to share his life, fine and if otherwise, who says I can't get a better man

Just love me for real, don't pity me
Forget I was there with u wen u were nothing
If I don't fit dat league, pls tell me off in a gd way
Tho it myt hurt, bt I will be a better person

*i swear my kinds are rare*
wish all gal re like u , move on no matter what
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by mimicue(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Yes...and if your not leave on a good note..let her know make her happy not because your SB now and that's why she doesn't fit your standards make her appreciated and let her feel it
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
mimicue: Yes...and if your not leave on a good note..let her know make her happy not because your SB now and that's why she doesn't fit your standards make her appreciated and let her feel it
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
It's not a must but it's something worth doing. .how can you ditch a girl that struggled with you (probably for years) after you have made it?? When she was going through thorns for you, you didn't know she wasn't meant for you? ? Or you think she didn't have other guys coming after her all these while I don't even pray this to happen to my enemy because it's so heartbreaking. .even though we are supposed to help people with open and free mind without any expectation, I think any victim of such action will feel so bad and may even curse angry because it takes true love to stand by someone...

All these girls saying all relationships mustn't lead to marriage bla bla, you're right but I have a feeling you are the type that will attempt suicide if such happens grin grin
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by jmoore(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
mimicue: Yes...and if your not leave on a good note..let her know make her happy not because your SB now and that's why she doesn't fit your standards make her appreciated and let her feel it

Something like pension?
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Because if she swear give you e go catch grin

Why you no dump am when nobody dey give you face?
When the time comes for her to reap the fruits of her labor na then you wan fashi am?

Devil is watching you with binoculars shocked cheesy
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by doris4u(f): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
MarvellousGod: It's not a must but it's something worth doing. .how can you ditch a girl that struggled with you (probably for years) after you have made it?? When she was going through thorns for you, you didn't know she wasn't meant for you? ? Or you think she didn't have other guys coming after her all these while I don't even pray this to happen to my enemy because it's so heartbreaking. .even though we are supposed to help people with open and free mind without any expectation, I think any victim of such action will feel so bad and may even curse angry because it takes true love to stand by someone...

All these girls saying all relationships mustn't lead to marriage bla bla, you're right but I have a feeling you are the type that will attempt suicide if such happens grin grin
Thank u jare,ur a gud person.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by doris4u(f): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Its nt a must but dnt dump a woman on purpose cos ur nw made.I knw of a man dat dumpd his fiancee on d traditional wedding day givin excuses dat he slept off,til date d woman isnt married. D man married another woman bt dat woman have nt been a gud wife,she even left a 3mnth old baby 2 travel abroad in d name of work,leaving d man 2 cater 4 d remaining 3 children including d baby.dis one didnt suffer wit d man o bt d hurt nd pain he has caused 2 dat woman has been following him,let alone d one dat was wit 1 thru thick nd thin.lets be careful wit d actions we take cos we cant choose d consequences.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2013
doris4u: Its nt a must but dnt dump a woman on purpose cos ur nw made.I knw of a man dat dumpd his fiancee on d traditional wedding day givin excuses dat he slept off,til date d woman isnt married. D man married another woman bt dat woman have nt been a gud wife,she even left a 3mnth old baby 2 travel abroad in d name of work,leaving d man 2 cater 4 d remaining 3 children including d baby.dis one didnt suffer wit d man o bt d hurt nd pain he has caused 2 dat woman has been following him,let alone d one dat was wit 1 thru thick nd thin.lets be careful wit d actions we take cos we cant choose d consequences.

U see, wldnt she has saved herself d grace of jst walkin away rather than bn left at d alter

I have had crazy experiences, smtyms I wonder why I never went mad
I have cried in d middle of d rd, locked up n went on hunger strike *no body tell me wen hunger knack me, I chop* I grew stronger each time am broken
Funnily I even end d relationship myself, cos its of no use, I see a diff man already, d love gone, so why wld I stay n be pushin myself

My eye don see shege
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by doris4u(f): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Dyt:

U see, wldnt she has saved herself d grace of jst walkin away rather than bn left at d alter

I have had crazy experiences, smtyms I wonder why I never went mad
I have cried in d middle of d rd, locked up n went on hunger strike *no body tell me wen hunger knack me, I chop* I grew stronger each time am broken
Funnily I even end d relationship myself, cos its of no use, I see a diff man already, d love gone, so why wld I stay n be pushin myself

My eye don see shege
Most times u dnt knw hw strong u are until being strong is d only option.

2 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2013
doris4u: Most times u dnt knw hw strong u are until being strong is d only option.

So u see we all on same line
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Timoleon(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Now before we all start going sentimental and trying to seem like a gentle man to impress fellow nairalanders, I want u to remember that no one gives a f*ck, at least not me. I would like u to consider the possibility of u discovering in the course of the struggle that albeit she stood by you, helped u make the money, she was only reallu good as a business partner and inside the house she is below par?
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by jasmine21(f): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Well, I thank God for my current boyfriend. We've been together for 4yrs now and these are his trying times. I really believe in him and encourage him and he does same to me. He has promised to spoil me when he makes it which is very soon and I pray to God to answer our prayers. I have even tried to end our r/shp on about 3 occasions because of this "struggling" situation but he begged me and told me that he doesn't want someone else to replace me after he has made it.

He is such a rare breed and a really loving man. I am hoping to God for the best and I wanna be there WHEN HE MAKES IT.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by shizzle11(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Not all relationships must lead to marriage. if it doesn't work out or your partner feels he will be happier with someone else, simply let him be
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by shizzle11(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2013
jasmine21: Well, I thank God for my current boyfriend. We've been together for 4yrs now and these are his trying times. I really believe in him and encourage him and he does same to me. He has promised to spoil me when he makes it which is very soon and I pray to God to answer our prayers. I have even tried to end our r/shp on about 3 occasions because of this "struggling" situation but he begged me and told me that he doesn't want someone else to replace me after he has made it.

He is such a rare breed and a really loving man. I am hoping to God for the best and I wanna be there WHEN HE MAKES IT.
lol....Good luck to you
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by doris4u(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2013
jasmine21: Well, I thank God for my current boyfriend. We've been together for 4yrs now and these are his trying times. I really believe in him and encourage him and he does same to me. He has promised to spoil me when he makes it which is very soon and I pray to God to answer our prayers. I have even tried to end our r/shp on about 3 occasions because of this "struggling" situation but he begged me and told me that he doesn't want someone else to replace me after he has made it.

My dear dats wat they always say bt pray urs wil differ,a man's loyalty is determind wen he has everything
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
See, this is what I was trying to sound an alarm about in this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1180510/men-why-lock-down-long

All these long things I really don't understand. E no suppose pass 2 years TOPS before you know what you want to do with someone. Greed sha.
Thing is, during that period of fake nonsense, more compatible people would have approached the other person and kept on their way since they weren't available. Just to end up in a very interesting situation years down the road.

Although this goes both ways, it is mostly something that affects the ladies...because we all know a man at 30 has much more prospects than a lady of the same age. Feminists, it wouldn't make sense to hate on me for stating this, because it is as much a fact as gravity is a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother / Beware Of This Syndicate Of Fraudsters Led By Praise Obiora-especially Ladies / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat (must Read)especially 5 & 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.