Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? (3155 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nonso23:

really your kinds are rare. People just don't seem to realize that nothing is written in black or white. You were with him/her all through the climbing part doesn't guarantee you the wifey spot.

bro hw wuld u feel if u use 2 date chidima(project fame winner...cnt reali spell d name) b4 she became a star..nw she's makinq it biq den she dumps ur sorry @ss...wuld u jst feel ''well no probs'' undecided
cuz lookinq @ wt u posted,i tink u can really do dt 2 a woman angry
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

dts prt of wat i meant...puttinq d fact dt u *must nt qt married to each other*
hw do u knw dt in d first place??

All d Op asked z complicated...No1 knws mayb they r qonna qt married 2 d present bf/qf or nt...bt we all try our best 2 make it work...u talkinq like u'v already knwn d destination of any relationship undecided
I know because since i was a child, i have seen, heard and known people who were in very serious relationships and didnt end up getting married. Its not strange philosophy.

I will like you to understand that; there is a difference between :
1. We MUST not get married (this is a statement base on probability.) And
2. We WILL not get married (this is absolute
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Rhemar(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
marrying someone shouldn't b to reciprocate a gud deed though 4 someone who has struggled wt a person it can b difficult to turn down bt marriage should happen only if there's true love nd nt out of sympathy
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Lmao dude takin it personal
Is she ur gf?

No...i jst dnt like it when Ladies tink we quys r wicked
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by crackhaus: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
The answer to this question lies practically in the answer to another question,
"how many ladies would honestly stick with a struggling man faithfully, truly, and loyally?"

It's a simple answer... Not many, even if most ladies won't admit it to themselves.
Which is why I believe that a rare woman who faithfully stays true to her 'struggling' man deserves to spend the rest of her life with him.

Nothing in life is a 'MUST', because at the end of the day we are accountable only to ourselves.
However it is wise and responsible for a man to marry that woman who stuck with him...she can/will do him no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

No...i jst dnt like it when Ladies tink we quys r wicked

Huh
Are u a saint? Tell me u never hurt any woman?
See this thing is both ways
Men n women
Have seen where a man gave up his family for d babe and she ended up with his frnd

This things happen bt we shldnt kill ourselves for it

If I was to judge with what have see n bn thru, mehn I for don kill all men that comes my way
Bt here I am, a better person
Am happy
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

mao dude takin it personal
Is she ur gf?
I am wondering same o
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

bro hw wuld u feel if u use 2 date chidima(project fame winner...cnt reali spell d name) b4 she became a star..nw she's makinq it biq den she dumps ur sorry @ss...wuld u jst feel ''well no probs'' undecided
cuz lookinq @ wt u posted,i tink u can really do dt 2 a woman angry

Wld u wanna die cos someone dumped u?
Aswear many men wld walk pass ur grave and even spit at it
Like see d mumu guy dat died cos of a gal
See no one is sayin this thing don't hurt, it does, some fall sick, some run mad, bt u bn able to pass thru and remain sane is enuf for u to let go
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
sholasholala:
I know because since i was a child, i have seen, heard and known people who were in very serious relationships and didnt end up getting married. Its not strange philosophy.

I will like you to understand that; there is a difference between :
1. We MUST not get married (this is a statement base on probability.) And
2. We WILL not get married (this is absolute

swirry...d last tym i checked *MUST* is mandatry word!
Its a word used when peeps wanna make tinz a mandate...like ur pastor tellinq u...
''u must not kill'' r u tellinq me he meant u miqht probably kill
Well lets 4qt abt dt...buh u hearinq/seeinq other peeps nt leadinq in2 marriqe doznt mean ur relationship z also headinq 2wards dt same destination...sometimes we(people) qt confused bcuz of thinqs we hav been hearinq/seeinq...it makes us tink we cnt make a chanqe sometimes
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rhemar: marrying someone shouldn't b to reciprocate a gud deed though 4 someone who has struggled wt a person it can b difficult to turn down bt marriage should happen only if there's true love nd nt out of sympathy

dude...i wnt u 2 tink abt it 4 a sec...wuld any lady qo tru had tym wif u if she dnt love u undecided jst tink abt it
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Wld u wanna die cos someone dumped u?
Aswear many men wld walk pass ur grave and even spit at it
Like see d mumu guy dat died cos of a gal
See no one is sayin this thing don't hurt, it does, some fall sick, some run mad, bt u bn able to pass thru and remain sane is enuf for u to let go

i quess u dnt understand wt true love doz 2 a man...typical 9ja dudewink
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Huh
Are u a saint? Tell me u never hurt any woman?
See this thing is both ways
Men n women
Have seen where a man gave up his family for d babe and she ended up with his frnd

This things happen bt we shldnt kill ourselves for it

If I was to judge with what have see n bn thru, mehn I for don kill all men that comes my way
Bt here I am, a better person
Am happy

Yeah ur points are awesome...bt cuz som1 acts stupid doznt make a fact dt all quys/ladies r d same...or wt do u tink?
N abt dt saint(ish)...trust me bby...i'm nt a saint buh i'll never ever break a lady's hrt. . .i knw wt it doz 2 dem...i'v qat a sister
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

swirry...d last tym i checked *MUST* is mandatry word!
Its a word used when peeps wanna make tinz a mandate...like ur pastor tellinq u...
''u must not kill'' r u tellinq me he meant u miqht probably kill
Well lets 4qt abt dt...buh u hearinq/seeinq other peeps nt leadinq in2 marriqe doznt mean ur relationship z also headinq 2wards dt same destination...sometimes we(people) qt confused bcuz of thinqs we hav been hearinq/seeinq...it makes us tink we cnt make a chanqe sometimes
Now I know that our perspective of the word "must" IN THIS CONTEXT differs.

This whole ish isn't rocket science. It is simple and obvious.
I, sholasholala MUST NOT MARRY EVERYONE I GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

i quess u dnt understand wt true love doz 2 a man...typical 9ja dudewink

Hehehhehee
Claps hands
Orisirisi
So true love means u shld die for someone that don't give a hoot whether u alive or not?
*opens eyes*

I am in love, so deeply
I know it, I feel it, I can lay it out for u, my hrt sings aloud, my face smiles
I have bn there and I am there
If he tells me he's done, I wld cry, fall sick, lock up bt I won't DIE
I will LIVE and be a better me
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
You are not same individual after you must have made your money. The union may need renegotiation, reflection and all the RE you can fathom. once criteria's met you can then do the needful.

One of my close pals way back was crazy bout one babe then but, the babe no send am regardless of all the guy did to impress her all he gets was insults. I remember serving as intermediary to douse the tension and it didn't work. There was no colour in the guys life then. But today, the guys made and upgraded and the girl is scheming for comeback but the guy asked me few days ago how he was so blinded to have chased that babe then. He has upgraded to the point that he feels he can't even be seen with such a lady.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chubhie: You are not same individual after you must have made your money. The union may need renegotiation, reflection and all the RE you can fathom. once criteria's met you can then do the needful.

One of my close pals way back was crazy bout one babe then but, the babe no send am regardless of all the guy did to impress her all he gets was insults. I remember serving as intermediary to douse the tension and it didn't work. There was no colour in the guys life then. But today, the guys made and upgraded and the girl is scheming for comeback but the guy asked me few days ago how he was so blinded to have chased that babe then. He has upgraded to the point that he feels he can't even be seen with such a lady.

bro i dnt tink u understand wat d Op posted

Read it carefully...he meant som1 dt ****struqqled!!!!***** (som1 who went throuqh hell wif yuh...dt drank qarri when she culd easily dump ur broked @ss)
Not some *I dnt care* carzy biT*ch angry
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Chubhie: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

bro i dnt tink u understand wat d Op posted

Read it carefully...he meant som1 dt ****struqqled!!!!***** (som1 who went throuqh hell wif yuh...dt drank qarri when she culd easily dump ur broked @ss)
Not some *I dnt care* carzy biT*ch angry
I'm trying to let him know that his wants,need and taste will change after he is made. Unless he wants to marry the lady out of pity. If na naija babe he is so so dead. Lord have mercy on him if tis cele babe. His case will be worst than yakini.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chubhie: I'm trying to let him know that his wants,need and taste will change after he is made. Unless he wants to marry the lady out of pity. If na naija babe he is so so dead. Lord have mercy on him if tis cele babe. His case will be worst than yakini.

This got me ROTFLMAO
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chubhie: I'm trying to let him know that his wants,need and taste will change after he is made. Unless he wants to marry the lady out of pity. If na naija babe he is so so dead. Lord have mercy on him if tis cele babe. His case will be worst than yakini.

now this is a crazy dude grin
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Femolacaster(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
You are too funny!
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by simdam500(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
IT NOT A MUST *G.NITE*
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Chubhie: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

This got me ROTFLMAO
Cele babes understands the rocky terrain of naija dating. That's why tis difficult for a guy to mess with them. I just pity guys that derive pleasure in chasing anything in skirts. Shout out to all celebrities in the house. Those no nonsense babes rock jare.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chubhie: Cele babes understands the rocky terrain of naija dating. That's why tis difficult for a guy to mess with them. I just pity guys that derive pleasure in chasing anything in skirts. Shout out to all celebrities in the house. Those no nonsense babes rock jare.

So u dey always ask the church they attend before u make a pass?
Lmao
Dude u funny
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by breadtom: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Lmao
Dude u funny
come babe dis one u are just rantling all over the thread is like u have been used and dump before because I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that anyway atleast u learn from ur past shall.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
breadtom: come babe dis one u are just rantling all over the thread is like u have been used and dump before because I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that anyway atleast u learn from ur past shall.

Choi
Dis dude is ode
As in
Of the highest

I have jst given u d popularity u need
Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Chubhie: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Lmao
Dude u funny
I have Respect for them and not afraid. Have few of them as friends and sometimes they tell you stuffs. If tis written in the stars that my soul mate is a celeb, who am I to refuse such offer.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nemsy(f): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: This is what I don't get
Really
Some ppl are meant to be in ur life for a reason and some ppl are meant to stay

I wont/dont make those my stands
If the guy feels am worthy enuf to share his life, fine and if otherwise, who says I can't get a better man

Just love me for real, don't pity me
Forget I was there with u wen u were nothing
If I don't fit dat league, pls tell me off in a gd way
Tho it myt hurt, bt I will be a better person

*i swear my kinds are rare*

Now i believe im not weird, you said my mind.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by breadtom: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Choi
Dis dude is ode
As in
Of the highest

I have jst given u d popularity u need
Enjoy it while it lasts
see dis ugly ting dnt blame u too much of cartoon has affected ur brain by the way face ur book for nw u dnt need a man for nw bye.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
breadtom: see dis ugly ting dnt blame u too much of cartoon has affected ur brain by the way face ur book for nw u dnt need a man for nw bye.

Dude
U sick
Seriously, ur stupidity is annoying
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Missmossy(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
We humans aint animals,we have got feelings. Some of us are so sensitive. It wont be nice at all to jilt a partner who stayed with you through the stormy or hard times. Such a partner deserves the very best. Some ladies commit sucide over this,but if such partners settle down and eventually the marriage dissolves which is so common these days.
Its not going to be so easy living on planet earth when a partner has been ditched simply because the latter has upgraded. Talk they say is cheap. Action truly speaks louder than words......

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by 3coins(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
breadtom: see dis ugly ting dnt blame u too much of cartoon has affected ur brain by the way face ur book for nw u dnt need a man for nw bye.
haba!,no comma? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! / What Should We Call This?? See What Good Morning Has Caused On BBM (snapshot) / 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.