Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (37028 Views)

/ . / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Smily202(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2013
Obi Okpor: you all are just bn too childish,most especially the person that said he served in the state.I must tell you that Ebonyi State is the heart of the East in terms of agriculture,education and in politics and military.Your problems is that you morons under-rate my beloved state.Am prouud to be one.Yes,we are honest and hard working and that is why you see Ebonyians in all the sectors of the economy.I don't blame the fool that said we are too local and we don't travel,i quote you low pathetic imbeciles wrong about my state.In the south -east,Ebonyi is the most intelligent,if you no like am,just "go and die" shikina.Can you idiots tell us your own states and we ll justify you idiots by that.I remain a son of the soil,and i must represent my state in any where. *PROUDLY EBONYIAN*

Seconded

Someppl will just enter public forum spewing trash......

some r not even better than ppl from Ebonyi. .... Shame on you Haters cry
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ifechez: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Who is the moderator here? I can't see my posts oooo. where are there? Nobody is paying for my data connection and don't see why they will be hidden.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Quatermaine: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Ai tayar oh. It's like Osu caste system..

The day, I saw Martin Elechi crap talk about ASUU strike as one of the headlines. I leaped for Joy!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Smily202(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2013
ifechez: Who is the moderator here? I can't see my posts oooo. where are there? Nobody is paying for my data connection and don't see why they will be hidden.

Its not ur post looking at me like that..... undecided
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Quatermaine: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
ifechez: pls!!!! leave Ebonyi state alone. they are not there yet but based on what is being put on ground they will surely be there and even overtake many.
I love this.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by biopat(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
It doesn't make d news dat much cos most of its parts r very rural. They have only one major city (Abakaliki) n one small town (Afikpo). We all know rural areas don't make d news as big cities do. Majority of the stuffs (like entertainment stuff) that should have happened there happens in Enugu instead cos of its proximity. The only thing that makes d news there is Abakaliki rice.
And also, Aside political tussle for power, they don't have crude oil theft or BH there, so we should expect little news from there (na bad news they sell pass)...
Did someone say they r peaceful..... Why not, after all they'v got nothing much to fight for.
If your state make d news always, it simply means you have so much problems there....afterall, Syria makes d news more than Switzerland!!!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
ifechez:

He may be old but certainly not outdated. three rice mill nobi beans. state Secretariat with elevators nobi beans. massive rural development such that the entire communities disconnected from each other by ebonyi river had been linked with Bridges. construction of a new city in abakiliki called ochudo city. and many more.
dnt mind d old frustrated idiots dt spew rubbish abt my state.Ebonyi is the Best place to be,the most peaceful state in the country.Bro,u forgot internatonal mrkt,gud roads,rural electrificatns,etc.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Slimmos: Ebonyi men are popularly known for sellinng OTAPIAPIA and All sort of Rat Killer...and also dey do all dis lazy man work like....''Know ur weight'' and their women like fryinng Puff pUff
just like ur old frustrated parents that hawk chewing sticks along the strts of Abj,Ph,Lagos,Kano,Kaduna.ADAMU like u!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by BrianJack: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2013
TribalEAST: They are nothing to write home about.
We are nothing to write home about yet we produced the SFG and the current minister of health...just like someone said,Ebonyi will shock Nigeria..though we had few set backs when we are under Enugu State,..don't worry,we are coming with full force..just keep watching..
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ifechez: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Smily202:

Its not ur post looking at me like that..... undecided

are u the moderator? if u are not why did u reply me?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Rubbish.. If not for suntai saga when last did u hear about taraba, or kebbi or jigawa

don't mind them.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2013
biopat: It doesn't make d news dat much cos most of its parts r very rural. They have only one major city (Abakaliki) n one small town (Afikpo). Majority of the stuffs (like entertainment stuff) that should have happened there happens in Enugu instead cos of its proximity. The only thing that makes d news there is Abakaliki rice.
And also, they don't have crude oil or BH there, so we should expect little news from there...
u r ntn bt a big fool.Did u say only rice!i bet u dnt kn whr Ebonyi is located in d map nd its natural resources,u beta mk researches abt d salt,limestone ,zinc bfore u fail ur exams.Entertainment,hnmmmmmm,its happenin here all d tym.Idiot
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by omusiliyu(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2013
What do you expect from a state rullin by helpless Octogenarian man. The state with smallest landmass and population in the east.. I heard that they're still drummin 4 the man to represent his senatorial district in senate
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by leofab(f): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Tribalist of the year; where are you come and devour the thread... Ilu{mu}gu.nboy...
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Brian_Jack:
We are nothing to write home about yet we produced the SFG and the current minister of health...just like someone said,Ebonyi will shock Nigeria..though we had few set backs when we are under Enugu State,..don't worry,we are coming with full force..just keep watching..
True
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2013
DanNafada:

I doubt there is anybody in Naija who can spontaneously list 25, let alone all 36 states, lol!
speak for yourself alone. Olodo!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2013
O.T.I.S:

my brother, ndi mmadu anaghi aghota, adim surprise ka ndi igbo siri na esu owe ha imi na etiti ndi ozo.
mana nsogbu adighi, agbacha oso aguo mile.

for those wey they bad-mouth Ebonyi, at least Ebonyi state has produced a Senate President. they are not as corrupt and violent as other states, they are hard working and live peacefully. thats why they are not always in the news. i prefer not to be in the news than to be in the news for religious crisis, bombing and kidnapping.
Long Live Ebonyi State!!!! Abakiliki Tokwue!!1
udo diri gi nwanne m nwoke,anyi ga adi ndu hu na Steeti anyi bu nke mbu na onu ogugu na ihe gbasara ulo akwukwo,ezi uzo di mma,ulo ogwu nakwa ihe ndi ozo eji atu ndu nmanu.Udo dirikwara gi ozo nwanne mmadu!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by barackodam: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2013
DanNafada:

I doubt there is anybody in Naija who can spontaneously list 25, let alone all 36 states, lol!

that applies to teenagers n adults nt kids
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Obi Okpor: udo diri gi nwanne m nwoke,anyi ga adi ndu hu na Steeti anyi bu nke mbu na onu ogugu na ihe gbasara ulo akwukwo,ezi uzo di mma,ulo ogwu nakwa ihe ndi ozo eji atu ndu nmanu.Udo dirikwara gi ozo nwanne mmadu!!

udo dikwara gi nna m. ka chineke mezuoro anyi dika osi buru ebum nobi anyi. oganiru ka anyi choro. ya gazie nwannem!! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Sobrit(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2013
I still marvel at the level of ignorance by the supposed educated Nigerians. What type of news do you want to hear from the state? I have always known that what we call news is basically large scale misfortunes either befalling a people or prominent persons. If Ebonyi state governor has had serious bickering with Mr president, if he had kept her wife as prisoner in the government house; if there has been bombing every week; if fulani people have been killing the indegines in hundreds, then these would have brought them as u expected to your news everyday. When you hear of the first and best VVF centre in Nigeria; the current secretary to the Federation; minister of health; head, revenue mobilization and fiscal commision. Etc - are all news u should see everyday. When last month former president olusegun Obasanjo came and took a wife for one of his sons, U never read these in the news because they didn't involve mass blood letting that can get you cringing for weeks.

9 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Chamackh: Ndi Igbo jiri nu nwayo na esu onwe nu imi na iro ma obu n' ama. Onye aghala nwanne ya irrespective of the state divide.

I na atupru ha onu.
ufodu esorogo ndi ofe na akogheri

5 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by naturalmi: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2013
It's really shocking that a lot of people know things about my beloved state but that is the way it is. I love the state but our leaders are not ready to develop the state. You can imagine the governor of the state residing in Enugu state, so that speaks volume of the type of leaders we got. I wish my people could be more educated and sensitized to enlighten them the more.
And for your information, many igbos that you see in other cities who claim to be from abia and enugu state are actually from ebonyi but are so shy to say where they are from.
But for me, I am proud of my root and I wish they develop more.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Quatermaine: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2013
sandijey:
Its really bad! U need to followndigbo page on fb. The way they insult people from ebonyi. I think theycall them wawa people! Don't no what tha mmeans. It was there I read that some of them still eat human beings. I doubt it though. The only person trying to put ebonyi in the limelight is that afikpo chic. I really don't understand d discrimination against ebonyi.
Unnecessary discrimination.. Just like the Osu caste system.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Mightyify(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Almost everything you said is true! I school in their state university, though am from Abia. Few ones who are opportune to be lecturers parade themselves as kings and are very wicked. Their poor reasoning is alarming! women do most jobs there while men drink ogogoro and play draft.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2013
O.T.I.S:

udo dikwara gi nna m. ka chineke mezuoro anyi dika osi buru ebum nobi anyi. oganiru ka anyi choro. ya gazie nwannem!! wink
odu ree wunem

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Two4Two(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2013
[b][/b]CODE NAME BACKWARD.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Dannylux: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's Enugu people that are called WAWA not ebonyi.

It's Ebonyians.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
naturalmi: It's really shocking that a lot of people know things about my beloved state but that is the way it is. I love the state but our leaders are not ready to develop the state. You can imagine the governor of the state residing in Enugu state, so that speaks volume of the type of leaders we got. I wish my people could be more educated and sensitized to enlighten them the more.
And for your information, many igbos that you see in other cities who claim to be from abia and enugu state are actually from ebonyi but are so shy to say where they are from.
But for me, I am proud of my root and I wish they develop more.
nt anymore bro,Elechi resides here full time.When lat did u visited d state?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Ebonyi State indigenes constitute the highest number of migrant farmers and otapiapia sellers in Osun State.

And u think ekiti, osun and Oyo peeps are not regarded as primitive in southern Nigeria?
@OP, if u think ebonyi state is going to join the list of states whose governors advertise their plans on the media, then u are on a long thing.
Even Enugu is not like that, in fact, only rochas in SE does that .
Don't u watch documentaries of improvements on rice production in ebonyi, on dstv?
Is it not better than coming to announce the plans of building a world class cancer center and so on?
U ppl shd go and sit down for once, I don't hear abt cross river after duke, kebbi, taraba ( not suntai), Kogi, Benue( not suswam ), Niger ( not aliyu ), kwara, yobe, borno and Adamawa( not boko haram),sokoto,gombe, ekiti .
y are u picking on ebonyi?
kpachara nu anya unu o

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Mightyify: Almost everything you said is true! I school in their state university, though am from Abia. Few ones who are opportune to be lecturers parade themselves as kings and are very wicked. Their poor reasoning is alarming! women do most jobs there while men drink ogogoro and play draft.
are u nt a fool?i guess u did nt finish ur sec. Schl nd u r here spewing gillberishly abt attendn our university.Get ur facts straight u mongrel!!!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by phranseeqz(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Slimmos]Ebonyi men are popularly known for sellinng OTAPIAPIA and All sort of Rat Killer...and also dey do all dis lazy man work like....''Know ur weight'' and their women like fryinng Puff pUff

As a student currently schooling there, I can tell you few things about the state.
Ebonyi is rich in terms of mineral resources but the problem is harnessing it which I don't think the present administration is interested in harnessing except for the rumour about illegal activities (lips sealed)
Ebonyi has very hardworking people who are doing well in most parts of the country. These sets of people are from Ohaozara, Ishiagu, Oposi, Onicha and other areas in close proximity with other states (Enugu, Abia). The lazy Ebonyians are basically from Ezza, some parts of Izzi etc.
Ebonyi women are very industrious which is why you find most of them doing laborious tasks in areas where we have lazy men.
Ebonyi females are BUSTY#winks. Like seriously.
So far, the major problem the state has is the Governor. The state is still the way SAM EGWU left italmost 7years ago and the unaccommodative and TIMID traits of people from Ezza, some parts of Izzi, IKWO, Abomege, Ezillo ...
Though am nt an Ebonyian, I've met wonderful ones especially the Busty ones
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux:

It's Ebonyians.
fool,nt Ebonyians bt ur state!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos / Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / 2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.