Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? (905 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / Is There Love Without Cash? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by wealthinfos(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Things have really change in present day Nigeria; even when it comes to dating. The girls all they seem to need is the cash and not love. They woul'd rather prefer keeping serious with a clueless guy that spends doh on them than the dude who has no money at the moment but has potentials and great prospects. #fact. What is your view; do you think we still have girls with long term view of a guy?
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by breadtom: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
wealthinfos: Things have really change in present day Nigeria; even when it comes to dating. The girls all they seem to need is the cash and not love. They woul'd rather prefer keeping serious with a clueless guy that spends doh on them than the dude who has no money at the moment but has potentials and great prospects. #fact. What is your view; do you think we still have girls with long term view of a guy?
my guy go and hussle for money and close dis rubbish thread no woman would love to date a poor guy abi are u a learner go hussle money and seel if dey won't chase u wen u finally hammer only broke ass talk dis way,abi u don't know woman need to be maintain for nw u my advice to u is go out and hussle and for money then u can come bck to talk abt woman.am tired of listening to broke ass nigga opening stupid thread and asking abt weather nigeria girls love money or not abeg free our woman jare if dnt have the cash step aside let dose dat have the cash keep enjoying dem while u keep rantling all over nairaland my 2kobo.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by wealthinfos(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
breadtom: my guy go and hussle for money and close dis rubbish thread no woman would love to date a poor guy abi are u a learner go hussle money and seel if dey won't chase u wen u finally hammer only broke ass talk dis way,abi u don't know woman need to be maintain for nw u my advice to u is go out and hussle and for money then u can come bck to talk abt woman.am tired of listening to broke ass nigga opening stupid thread and asking abt weather nigeria girls love money or not abeg free our woman jare if dnt have the cash step aside let dose dat have the cash keep enjoying dem while u keep rantling all over nairaland my 2kobo.

Friend do u have to be insultive and use derogatory words all over? What makes u think the post is about me? So why then do we have forums, is not for issues to be discussed? Pls grow up. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by Caracta(f): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2013
You already concluded. You even placed a "fact" tag. Whatever you believe in will work for you.
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by lymelyte(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by EzePromoe: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2013
If you can't afford a woman, then surely you can get help from people

TO REGISTER YOU IN A SEMINARY SCHOOL undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by MrCork: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2013
wealthinfos: Things have really change in present day Nigeria; even when it comes to dating. The girls all they seem to need is the cash and not love. They woul'd rather prefer keeping serious with a clueless guy that spends doh on them than the dude who has no money at the moment but has potentials and great prospects. #fact. What is your view; do you think we still have girls with long term view of a guy?

...sadly Nigerian women don't believe in love...they believe in Brazilian wig...they all the same
.truss me

.....my advise...go for white babes!!
angry
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by tellwisdom: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2013
wealthinfos:

Friend do u have to be insultive and use derogatory words all over? What makes u think the post is about me? So why then do we have forums, is not for issues to be discussed? Pls grow up. Lol

Guy, he's telling you the truth. Go hustle tight sad
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by wealthinfos(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: You already concluded. You even placed a "fact" tag. Whatever you believe in will work for you.

No not at all. Your opinion could differ from mine. Thats why we hv a platform like this to x-ray issues. Whats ur take of this?
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by wealthinfos(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sadly Nigerian women don't believe in love...they believe in Brazilian wig...they all the same
.truss me

.....my advise...go for white babes!!
angry

your right my guy. The white babes really knw what it is when it comes to Love. Our own gurls here are mere tax officers in disguise; loool cheesy
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by sapiosexual(f): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
why should a broke guy or girl date. When you should be trying to better your life u r dragging another person's baggage. mtsheeeew. Make Money and every other thing shall be added into you.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by wealthinfos(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
sapiosexual: why should a broke guy or girl date. When you should be trying to better your life u r dragging another person's baggage. mtsheeeew. Make Money and every other thing shall be added into you.

ok u mean people without cash should not be loved unless they make money?

Na wao; i wonder where the Nigerian society is drifting to. God i beg o
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sure! some girls aren't after your money, they just wanna be sure u truly are in love with them nd when they love you back, o boi, U'd av a wonderful relationship buh a guy shouldn't be broke, broke like that, she wants to be sure u can shoulder responsibilities at some point in time if not at all times.
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by andyanders: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
breadtom: my guy go and hussle for money and close dis rubbish thread no woman would love to date a poor guy abi are u a learner go hussle money and seel if dey won't chase u wen u finally hammer only broke ass talk dis way,abi u don't know woman need to be maintain for nw u my advice to u is go out and hussle and for money then u can come bck to talk abt woman.am tired of listening to broke ass nigga opening stupid thread and asking abt weather nigeria girls love money or not abeg free our woman jare if dnt have the cash step aside let dose dat have the cash keep enjoying dem while u keep rantling all over nairaland my 2kobo.

U are right and straight to the point
Re: Can A Relationship Hold Without Cash? by wealthinfos(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
jimmy4x: Sure! some girls aren't after your money, they just wanna be sure u truly are in love with them nd when they love you back, o boi, U'd av a wonderful relationship buh a guy shouldn't be broke, broke like that, she wants to be sure u can shoulder responsibilities at some point in time if not at all times.

u're on point bro

(1) (Reply)

P.M. Status That Shows She Is Desperate For A Husband / Between Men And Women Who Cheats Most In A Relationship? / Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.