Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? (899 Views)

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED / 3 Major Differences Between Dating And Courting You Should Know / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by jocelyncherish: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am confused about this two
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Dating=normal relationship n nothing really serious

Courtship is the time-honored and successful practice of learning about someone enough to know whether or not the two is compatible for marriage. It often involves friendship, discussing each individual’s future plans, knowing the parents if they’re alive, and praying privately for God’s will in the matter. After deciding it is God’s will to get married, the couple prays together and then go to their parents to seek their blessings and finally to the pastor to seek his approval.
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by baralatie(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2014
jocelyncherish: I am confused about this two
simple,dating from a date

courting,from court to hear the case

marriage means case closed.

shikena!
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2014
jocelyncherish:
hello
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 22, 2014
5naira:

Courtship is the time-honored and successful practice of learning about someone enough to know whether or not the two is compatible for marriage. It often involves friendship, discussing each individual’s future plans, knowing the parents if they’re alive, and praying privately for God’s will in the matter. After deciding it is God’s will to get married, the couple prays together and then go to their parents to seek their blessings and finally to the pastor to seek his approval.
check ur dictionary to see if dtx 100% correct
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 22, 2014
jocelyncherish:
dtx it!

Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by Tallesty1(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2014
5naira:
Unfortunately this is where serious things happen

5naira:
[color=#990000]Courtship is the time-honored and successful practice of learning about someone enough to know whether or not the two is compatible for marriage.
It is not necessary nor useful thou

5naira:
[color=#990000]It often involves friendship, discussing each individual’s future plans, knowing the parents if they’re alive, and praying privately for God’s will in the matter. After deciding it is God’s will to get married, the couple prays together and then go to their parents to seek their blessings and finally to the pastor to seek his approval.
Sorry how do you know if it is God's will or not? And why should I seek pastors approval
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by samtol4(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:

Sorry how do you know if it is God's will or not? And why should I seek pastors approval
if you have a relationship with God you will understand his leading and guidance in making decision.That is why it is vital you a relationship with God before going into marriage .u seek God's approval although someone who has experience in marriage counseling can advise and pray along with you ,that doesn't mean you seek approval from him Because Marriage is personal
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by samtol4(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:

if you have a relationship with God you will understand his leading and guidance in making decision.That is why it is vital you have a relationship with God before going into marriage .u seek God's approval although someone who has experience in marriage counseling can advise and pray along with you ,that doesn't mean you seek approval from him Because Marriage is personal .
Re: Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? by Tallesty1(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2014
samtol4:
if you have a relationship with God you will understand his leading and guidance in making decision.That is why it is vital you have a relationship with God before going into marriage .u seek God's approval although someone who has experience in marriage counseling can advise and pray along with you ,that doesn't mean you seek approval from him Because Marriage is personal .
When it comes to marriage bro, we are on our own.

He who ((finds)) a wife, finds a good thing.

I'm suffering from keypadtriosis so I don't type much these days.

(1) (Reply)

See What She Caused / Please Did I Do Any Bad? / What Should I Do & Why Would She Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.