Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,116 members, 7,957,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? (7342 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Week Nd Da Pretty Ones Be Wearing Ashebi? / Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by cidieschat(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Please I'll want to knw why every saturday its only ugly girls that men marry, and the finner ones will just be busy wearing ashebi for them? What's the problem?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Ranchhoddas: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,simple and short!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by 1stola: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
wat da fûck is ASHEBI
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by proxillin(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
1st ola: wat da fûck is ASHEBI
asho ebi
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by proxillin(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Beautiful ones are still busy sampling dic.ks. Beautiful ones always marry at the age of 37 when everything has finished or societal pressure.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Because its their lives.check out some of this aso ebi
Ladies (of course with rheir consent)

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by lyfe(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Still searching for Mr perfect that will sweep them off their feet. Don't wanna compromise on their preset standard of marriable men.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by proxillin(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: Because its their lives.check out some of this aso ebi
funny is these damsels in aso ebi are still single. Just like a wedding I attended in November. The iyawo was one young girl and asho ebi ladies are single old mama in their 29.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
proxillin: funny is these damsels in aso ebi are still single. Just like a wedding I attended in November. The iyawo was one young girl and asho ebi ladies are single old mama in their 29.
yes those ladies up there are all single ladies in their late 20s and early 30s and are happy with their lives 8-)
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Justiyke4u: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
And who told u that those ones getting married are ugly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Girls dey use jazz nawadays! yea, after one month, the man eye go clear...

What will you say when poor guys get easily married and a rich guy cannot find a wife?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: Because its their lives.check out some of this aso ebi

Did you say with their consent when I see 'Bella naija' label on one of the pictures?

anyway, I like the girl in the first picture? Connect us...
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Starmakeupworld(f): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello peeps! The first 20 clients to call on us in 2014 gets a 50% whooping discount. Pay 10,000 for a day's event and 15,000 for a 2 day event. This promo runs from Jan till March 2014. Call 08129231485, BB Pin:2A817199 for more info. Why look beautiful when u can look gorgeous? Ђα̲̅Ɣ‎​ nu year. Pls re:bc. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

Did you say with their consent when I see 'Bella naija' label on one of the pictures?

anyway, I like the girl in the first picture? Connect us...
like i said earlier,i asked for their permision individually before uploading the pictures labelled bella naija on it.meanwhile i am not a love-vendor,thank you smiley
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Tyche(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: yes those ladies up there are all single ladies in their late 20s and early 30s and are happy with their lives 8-)

Which one among them is you; let me put ring on that finger
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Enegod(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Starmakeupworld: Hello peeps! The first 20 clients to call on us in 2014 gets a 50% whooping discount. Pay 10,000 for a day's event and 15,000 for a 2 day event. This promo runs from Jan till March 2014. Call 08129231485, BB Pin:2A817199 for more info. Why look beautiful when u can look gorgeous? Ђα̲̅Ɣ‎​ nu year. Pls re:bc. Thank you.
angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Kslib(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
At first, I wanted to ask "What sort of a question this was"? But considering the fact that worwor girls far out-number the beautiful one's, i think the question makes sense..

Well. Op, maybe the Ugly one's be like "Abeg no time, i go marry anyone wey come my way abeg. Afterall, wetin i wan take do yanga"?

While the beautiful one's are still very picky when it comes to men. They want to marry the best guy out there, and that process of waiting for the guy with Jesu's qualities grin takes time..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: like i said earlier,i asked for their permision individually before uploading the pictures labelled bella naija on it.meanwhile i am not a love-vendor,thank you smiley

Thank you for the clarification. Connecting a lady to her future husband does not make one a love-vendor..
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by jmoore(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Everyone is beautiful.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Kslib(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmoore: Everyone is beautiful.
Deep down, you know thats not true.. It sounds harsh but thats the truth--- not everyone is beautiful..
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by jmoore(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib:
Deep down, you know thats not true.. It sounds harsh but thats the truth--- not everyone is beautiful..

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Kslib(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmoore:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Lol. I know that line.. grin

Anyway,its cool.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by ireneidiva(f): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
cidieschat: Please I'll want to knw why every saturday its only ugly girls that men marry, and the finner ones will just be busy wearing ashebi for them? What's the problem?

i have not noticed
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by kazyhm(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kslib: At first, I wanted to ask "What sort of a question this was"? But considering the fact that worwor girls far out-number the beautiful one's, i think the question makes sense..

Well. Op, maybe the Ugly one's be like "Abeg no time, i go marry anyone wey come my way abeg. Afterall, wetin i wan take do yanga"?

While the beautiful one's are still very picky when it comes to men. They want to marry the best guy out there, and that process of waiting for the guy with Jesu's qualities grin takes time..
U r talkin abt my EX
She knws I'm CUTE, bt complain abt my height, job, car
D last tym we saw she could nt hold bt feel so sad, I can c 4rm her reaction coz I don upgrade oooo
All d features she want complete die
Bt taste have CHANGED
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Ruq: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tyche:

Which one among them is you; let me put ring on that finger

Wrong move bro, wrong move.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Tyche(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ruq:

Prof., I am a learner with capital L, do enlighten me bro
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
1st ola: wat da fûck is ASHEBI

Your moms underpants
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Fkforyou(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
It's kind of pathetic seeing guys creating topics like this,are you trying to say they don't think with their brain or they've not wisen up?why are you trying to take panadol for their headache? Or mayb you want them to panic and settle down with liverless chicken like you....in as much as their time is limited,they also have the liberty of choice...this is 2nd time u've created similar topic,Ogbeni park well jare....angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fkforyou: It's kind of pathetic seeing guys creating topics like this,are you trying to say they don't think with their brain or they've not wisen up?why are you trying to take panadol for their headache? Or mayb you want them to panic and settle down with liverless chicken like you....in as much as their time is limited,they also have the liberty of choice...this is 2nd time u've created similar topic,Ogbeni park well jare....angry
as in ehen,i just tire.the thing don tire me,its now becoming very irritating.seeing daft threads like this piises me off big time and if i start talking now,they will say kulyie has come with her anti marriage post

all this stoop!d thread makers,when una wan get sense.why une dey leave una own load dey carry another person load for head,esho gba yin.eyin okunrin gbefila
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by goldfish80(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2014
The pretty ones are waiting for Dangote's son
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Ruq:

exactly.tell him kulyie is miss unavailable
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Tyche:

Prof., I am a learner with capital L, do enlighten me bro
he has enlightened you enough,i am not into men isshh,case closed

EOD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] / See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member / My Instagram Love Story (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.