Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba (51462 Views)

Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:
@least your role models are into it. Those you hols in high esteem
and who told they are held in high esteem,when did baba suwe become a role model.broda ode,when we talk about role models,we are talking about the like of funke akindele,kunle afolayan,tunde kilani and co.and not baba suwe.dumb yibboe boy
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Emyben(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
olatiler:
Me has tire for these chest beater that fail to develop their cave that keep on descending on already develop SW claiming to be what they will never be 10000000000 years to come

Please,can u tell us what developed place you are talking about? start with your town of origin,slum or whatever. Thanks
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Smartwave: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Youngzedd: We are getting there gradually.

Soon, Igbos will rule their states.

One Nigeria!!!
happy to hear that, since igbos is not leading senate again no more impeachment, my three yrs exprience in akwa, shows me what igbos are made up
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by phrankchek(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
ak47mann: Mrs Dike an Igbo Citizen by Marriage to become the first Female Oba in Yorubaland! Her First Child an Igbo by Birth(Product of Adetutu Adesida & Mr. Dike) would likely become the Next Oba after the reins of the new Regent

She already had male and female children from Mr. Dike and as customs demands the Children, both of them are Prince and princess and the right for the inheritance of the throne is assured cool

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/12/29/new-regent-installed-akure/

dat z wonderful
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Never knew @ChristyG was one slimy lil bitch. So u had to quote and change my statement? Why didnt u prove me wrong rather than using under-hand tactics? U just displayed tha cowardice that your tribe is well noted for
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: as usual,chest- beating.typical yibboe coward.
christy g am sorry ok?i never knew u were a gal,so sorry,i thought u are a guy,not until i saw female on ur gender,pls i dont exchange words with ladies,my apologises,
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: and who told they are held in high esteem,when did baba suwe become a role model.broda ode,when we talk about role models,we are talking about the like of funke akindele,kunle afolayan,tunde kilani and co.and not baba suwe.dumb yibboe boy
Apart frm tunde kelani,the others are relatively new school acts. So u dump your old heroes cause u have new hip ones.lol
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida: Never knew @ChristyG was one slimy lil bitch. So u had to quote and change my statement? Why didnt u prove me wrong rather than using under-hand tactics? U just displayed tha cowardice that your tribe is well noted for
blah blah blah.dont start what u cant finsih.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Soreza,e wu onye nna
Nwanne'm nwoke, akam no na elu ekele gi oo
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by solomon111(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
And so?
What's the big deal?
It's not as if these yoruba traditional rulers are special given the way yoruba louts have been dethroning their rulers and burning palaces in various parts of yorubaland.
Nonsense thread.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: blah blah blah.dont start what u cant finsih.
U havent brushed your teeth since i last warned you. Jesus christ

Meanwhile learn to argue fairly. Coward
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:
Apart frm tunde kelani,the others are relatively new school acts. So u dump your old heroes cause u have new hip ones.lol
oponu,baba suwe was never a hero.we still veterans who are very much relevant and higly respected.baba suwe has never been one.so save us ur junk story

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Shine1177: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Op you should have ask for clarification before you jump to conclusion. A regent in Yoruba land only occupy the throne for awhile till the kingmakers select a son in the next royal house who will be crown as the next king, that is the reason the deposed Deji of Akure appealed to Governor Mimiko to re-instate him as he and the late king are from different royal family; sorry to disappoint you Mrs. Dike children can never become King or Queen in Akure land. That is tradition. You should have ask if the late king don't have a son, then why his first daughter? Tradition says a late king first daughter, even if she is number seven among the children, shall serve as the Regent at the demise of the King. After the kingmakers must have done their part as she was rightly qouted, the State Governor will do the needful and Mrs. Adesida-Dike will return home. Hope you are clear?
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Smartwave: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yoruba!!!!! I dey fear ur style ooo!!! (Titi Atiku -NE, Yemisi Sunsan - NC, Abiodun Yuguda - NE, Rotimi Ameachi-SS, Majority leader imo state-SE etc) small time all our leaders will be half Yorubas (product of education)
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida: Soreza,e wu onye nna
Nwanne'm nwoke, akam no na elu ekele gi oo
hahaha,dalu nwokem
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:
U havent brushed your teeth since i last warned you. Jesus christ

Meanwhile learn to argue fairly. Coward
see dis he-goat.u should ave started d argument fairly before opening ur gutter mouth about something u know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by saved: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

We dont yet know she is married to Iboman. It is assumed to be so by the op who thinks only Ibo have the Dike name anywhere in the world.

If it is ultimately revealed that she is married to Ibo and Dike is an Iboman then the op will be correct and indeed I will say congratulations to Ibo people for politically and culturally scoring one over the Yorubas.

Kings give off their daughters to strenghten alliance with other Kings and cultures. In this case Adesida was looking for an alliance with Ibos. For Ibos looking for homes and lands in SW to settle, Akure will be your surrogate home since a future crown head of that domain carry the Ibo gene. When eventually he becomes King Dike, Deji of Akure, you have a political windfall in Yorubaland. THIS IS ONLY ON ASSUMPTION THAT THIS DIKE IS IBO. grin
:-- This is the best business projection of the year. You have done the SWOT analysis as well. e-fighters continue your attack but, nna ,it is time to move to Akure for business. I heard Oba Adesida Road is a business hub. Singing Mike Okri song.( Time na money o ay, time na money, use your time, no fight,fight...,) Peace.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: oponu,baba suwe was never a hero.we still veterans who are very much relevant and higly respected.baba suwe has never been one.so save us ur junk story
Anuofia,baba suwe is very much reverred in yorubaland. If you dnt know this,then u are da dumbest yoruba i have come across
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: see dis he-goat.u should ave started d argument fairly before opening ur gutter mouth about something u know nothing about.

I knw u come from probably the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria. So i knw something
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:
Anuofia,baba suwe is very much reverred in yorubaland. If you dnt know this,then u are da dumbest yoruba i have come across
u are just mad rabid dog,who are to tell who is reverred in yoruba land or not when ur dumb ass self knows nothing about the people or culture.so shut ur putrid mouth.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: u are just mad rabid dog,who are to tell who is reverred in yoruba land or not when ur dumb ass self knows nothing about the people or culture.so shut ur putrid mouth.

Omobinrin,close that your buccal cavity. I am well travelled unlike u. I grew up in lasgidi so i knw watsup. U are dumber than the dumb person i thought u wia in da first place
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by lekkie073(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
regent and king are nor the same. its a temporary position
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by CriminalIbos: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

I knw u come from probably the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria. So i knw something
do u want to eat my sister*say no to cannibalism
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: why am i not suprised.u come from the most loud mouthed.criminalistic and cursed tribe in nigeria.so ur level of reasoning is always low
Call us wat u like. But dnt forget to call us succesful,bold and courageous people unlike your tribe that are cowards. I am sure u havent crossed yoruba land since u were pooed out from da anal cavity
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Something tells me a ban is coming my way soon. Na dem get nairaland. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by GentleMimi: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
*Yawns*
This is such a dumb thread.
Mods,i wanna assume u're not sitting on ur behind and watching these children disgrace them selves?......
Pls do the needful and close this Bleep*ing thread.
I'm sooo ashamed of NL these days...am i living wif idi*ots like this in Nigeria? Do they exist? Sheesh!
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: do u want to eat my sister*say no to cannibalism
Eat your dirty craw craw infested and infection ridden sister? Save that for the dogs that prowl your street. If i want a yoruba lady to eat,i will go for Miss Omawumi Akifeyisi. U should knw hw niggies eat ladies. From da clean vajajay

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Nigerians React To Oba Of Lagos Palace Fire Incident / Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.