Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba (51463 Views)

Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
ifeomabernard:

Can u please elaborate a lot of us dnt knw much bout ur culture or shut d f**k up!

What exactly is it that the lost Jew want to learn about other people culture? If you really want to learn, you shouldn't have take on celebration of ignorance.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Youngzedd(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
We are getting there gradually.

Soon, Igbos will rule their states.

One Nigeria!!!
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: u kill,robbery,money ritual,sell fake drug nd eat each one another(cannibalism people)we don't want to be eaten by u people stay in ur poverty land..! Oloshi oloriburuku
kill?why will i kill a yourba man,when i wont gain anytin from him,na cassava i go chop die?robberytell me who i won rob for yoruba land?na poor people way day frustrate drivers for lagos,ritual??tell me the tribe with highest juju,ritual if not yorubas,fake drugshow??can yoruba afford to buy coke,talkmore of cocaine?eat peoplenever heard of that in my ibgo land,if even if i am turned to a beast to eat fresh,yoruba dark charcoal skin,tribal marks and dirty smelling bodies will never be an option,loooollll
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by logica(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Moreover, don't forget the Imo State House of Assembly majority leader is a Yoruba woman married in Imo State.

Mrs. Adekunle Ihuoma
So which one is her first name? I doubt very much that a woman will bear the name Adekunle as a first name. Are you sure she is Yoruba married to Igbo or vice-versa?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ajoskele(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

But the period when she is regent,she will be tha one taking decisions. We dnt want to rule ova u foreva like tha hausa/fulani did @ ilorin. We just wanna rule over u briefly. Chai!!! This tin dey pain una oo
Pls, I'm not exchanging words with you..I just explained to people that are ready to learn new things!
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Malawian(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin nairaland is funny. just yesterday, the oily headed group were on the offensive over [size=18pt]rotimi's[/size] comment. today, the are on the defensive, crying in droning voices grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
funshint:
Forget; that dick with tribal marks is da bomb...those your yeeboe guls dem luv it. There's even one down my laps rite now enjoying my icecream youghurt tribal mark dick! Sssssssh Amaka!!!

If wishes were horses,beggars would ride on them
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
logica: So which one is her first name? I doubt very much that a woman will bear the name Adekunle as a first name. Are you sure she is Yoruba married to Igbo or vice-versa?
U are the opposite of your name - ilogical
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by amnestylaw1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

Why are u guys contradicting yourselves. You guys earlier claimed a woman cant be an Oba in yoruba land. She can only be a regent till an oba is gotten. And here u are telln me that the 21st ooni of ife was a woma. Well i dnt care. What i knw is dat Adetutu Adesida Dike is now an igbo woman. Even if she is filling a form and state of origin is there,she will write an igbo state. So pls knw that an igbo woman os lording it over you guys now. Even if it is for a fleeting momen
Yes, a woman cannot become an Oba. The 21st Ooni of Ife was the last Oba and she did not last long on the throne for traditional reasons. So, in our day, it is imposible for her to be one.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Smartwave: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
How Far?:
I think the Ibos should do what the hausa/fulanis did in Ilorin. She should keep the title because the yorubas enjoy being dominated. If the hausas can do it why not the ibos? I'll be in the sw soon to collect my title as well, fukk it.
"fine and agree", ur generation is know for developing another man land, then blame the govt for their backward and underdevelopment. (presidency now rotate btw North- SW- SS) bc no resposible fellow from SE not even chairman of ruling party. They try and regret it (can gud tins come SE?) yes- drug barron, AR, Prosi,etc

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: u aint rulling jack.u are so stupi..d and delusional,how can a whole tribe be dis dumb
The dumb tribe is yours for allowing another tribe poo over ya head
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Youngzedd(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
ak47mann: lolz Dike is a core igbo name it means warrior in my language,the throne will be pass on to her children in future which DIKE will reign for 1000 years in yorubaland cool

Absolutely.

Omo! this is another NL war.

Yoruba vs Igbo.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ifeomabernard(f): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
@criminalyoruba and @christyd**k ure takin d whole tin too personal d lady in question have no idea if u exist!
#dayum
Bye 4 nw!
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: says the international drug traffickers of nigeria.a lot of ur people are being killed in asia anyhow and they still cant stop
Baba suwe et al
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
amnestylaw1:
Yes, a woman cannot become an Oba. The 21st Ooni of Ife was the last Oba and she did not last long on the throne for traditional reasons. So, in our day, it is imposible for her to be one.

She is just calling da shotz for now. Cant happn in igbo land.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by logica(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
RedReact:
we gonna change the language spoken to Igbo language in Akure soon
This was the type of comment made by Igbos domiciled in the defunct Mid-Western State (speaking Igbo to their neighbors and telling them to go learn Igbo) after it was invaded by the forces led by Banjo; which eventually resulted in a backlash from the locals and the invaders being kicked out of the Mid-West, and ultimately the collapse of the push to Lagos (which was ill-fated anyway).
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by CriminalIbos: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Soreza: kill?why will i kill a yourba man,when i wont gain anytin from him,na cassava i go chop die?robberytell me who i won rob for yoruba land?na poor people way day frustrate drivers for lagos,ritual??tell me the tribe with highest juju,ritual if not yorubas,fake drugshow??can yoruba afford to buy coke,talkmore of cocaine?eat peoplenever heard of that in my ibgo land,if even if i am turned to a beast to eat fresh,yoruba dark charcoal skin,tribal marks and dirty smelling bodies will never be an option,loooollll
Your people come here in millions to search 4 daily food because of poverty in ur erosion land..!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by porka: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
masseratti: Do you guys understand what a regent mean?
Na wa ooo
Its a good and beautiful thing when two culture,tribe,ethnic group intermarry,but their children can not be heir to the throne,she is a regent,called Adele in yorubaland,not an Oba.

What the heck is an Igbo citizen?is Igbo a country,nation or a state?

Do they teach you guys how to spin stories or what ?

lol...

They are mostly kids.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:
Baba suwe et al
na only baba suwe u fit mention compared to hundered of yibboes in asian prison not to talk of those who ave been killed and ave deir d1cks cut off.yuck

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:
The dumb tribe is mine for allowing another tribe poo over our head
i know.it is so sad
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: deluded yibboe animal,when wie talk about fake in nigeria,yibboe tribe is at d forefront.from fake money to fake drugs to fake electronics.fake in and out.rituals and kidnappings is d order of d day,even indigenes avoid that eastern bush.dats is why they rush to sw for good life.drug and human traffickers(number 1)baby factories(number 1)cannibal of nigeria.no wonder yibboeland is cursed.yeye cursed tribe
lol,hahaha,yorubassss and their mouth,sha we know una,my friend when u are ready to talk like a man,(not yoruba man)just check any igbo name and start a conversion ok?
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by amnestylaw1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

She is just calling da shotz for now. Cant happn in igbo land.
Of course notbecause Igbo land is not Yorubaland. The Yorubas are tolerant and they respect women...
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: na only baba suwe u fit mention compared to hundered of yibboes in asian prison not to talk of those who ave been killed and ave deir d1cks cut off.yuck
@least your role models are into it. Those you hold in high esteem
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Soreza: lol,hahaha,yorubassss and their mouth,sha we know una,my friend when u are ready to talk like a man,(not yoruba man)just check any igbo name and start a conversion ok?
hehhe bush animal.when u grow a brain.then a normal conversation can start
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: are u blind or wat?ave u not seen the replies given by yoruba posters.read from page before u start openinig mouth anyhow.
Don't blame her. She's only looking without seeing.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by watchindelta(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
war without end smh. Any topic na war em!
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: Your people come here in millions to search 4 daily food because of poverty in ur erosion land..!
as foolish as the yoruba people,a business man opens his business anywhere in the world,be it u.s,mali,congo,lake chad,so does coming to yoruba miserable land to help ur youth that knows nothing if not to fight drivers, now call povery?honestly??is that how yoruba thinks?well think me more,i will like to know the foolishness of the yorubas to the full
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by deriod(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
ezeagu:

As I said before, don't be silly. She's the last Oba's first child and has been instated which means king makers back her. Who's going to take the crown from the Oba's first issue? Stop.
check d meaning of regent ,we the Yoruba call it Adele ,she just going to be there for a while,she said she took leave of absence meaning she is still going back to work.hope u get it now.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by LBT: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Soreza: hahahaha,this doesnt call for insult bro,i challenged u to tell me if any is false,all u can do is can hide under the shell of insult,ahhaaah,funny bro,we boost becus we have wot to boost of,u cant boost to us with ur natural resources(cassava)while in have oil wells,lol,no blame us o,na God make us special
why do people never seem to amaze me; any little thing you talk about oil as if other tribes or regions in Nigeria don't have oil, the Yorubas have bitumen, gold, precious stone & oil and they don't make noise about it; even oil have been discovered in lagos for a long time and of recent a huge quantity of oil & gas has been discovered and its being worked on; also around kogi/benue which borders the east, the hausas are also working endlessly to find oil around the lake chad basin, new discoveries are being made outside your region and you are still making a clown of yourself instead of accommodating and making friends with people of different tribes and races. I pity people like you who have been brain washed and are living in the past. You once had a leader that fled away leaving people who are innocent to die in-order to save his skin and people like you praise him; did you hear that Mandela, fidel castro, martin luther king, malcom x etc ever abandon their people to save themself? Get wise!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Nigerians React To Oba Of Lagos Palace Fire Incident / Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.