Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? (69444 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ejifranks(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by swhiss: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
tyav7: Tiv!!! So sweet and easy.
aboki waam... msugh oo!
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by listica(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tobetoe: yeah, its d sweetest. I love d lyrics,its d fastest in rap music, .
nwanne jiri ya nwayo,itinye nti ihota ya
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by gratiaeo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
1)Hausa
2)Yoruba
3)Igbo
Igbo had gan

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by listica(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
swhiss:
aboki waam... msugh oo!
msugh oo kpishi
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by DaTma(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hausa..not м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇γ̲̣̣̥ dialect anyway
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by sholemania: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
swhiss: I'm an Igbo guy
Hausa is the easiest Naija language to learn and
Yoruba is the hardest (sounds like they are
fighting,too much Yoruba Yoruba , trust me you don't
want to learn it ) ,the accents and emphasis in Igbo
and Yoruba will cause a learner to bite his tongue.
Hausa is more free flowing,very romantic sounding
and is very light on the tongue.

Con see ur brothers full for nigbati nigbati land.. Na die dem won die here.. Mumunee

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by vipers: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ogoni
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
blink182: Not in my delta state, maybe some other delta. The languages spoken in delta are urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri and delta ibo. [Yorubas residing in the state that speak their language have an insignificant population to say yoruba is spoken here]. Same applies to Edo state because the 2 states are my hood.

I HAVE DEDUCED THE TRUTH IN UR STATEMENT (LIES )
I WILL STILL UTTER IT:
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS A WELL SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN DELTA, EDO...

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Afam4eva(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
5.00GP:

I HAVE DEDUCED THE TRUTH IN UR STATEMENT (LIES )
I WILL STILL UTTER IT:
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS A WELL SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN DELTA, EDO...
Stop displaying ignorance to the world and learn when you're been taught by someone who's from Delta state. The languages spoken by natives in Delta state include but not limited to Igbo, Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw and itsekiri. Only Itsekiri sounds like Yoruba but they're not even up to 7% of the population.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by duni04(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
I know Hausa people that speak Yoruba and Yoruba people that speak Hausa. I also know Ibo people that speak both Hausa and Yoruba but I've never seen or heard any Hausa or Yoruba person speak Ibo in my life. I'm sure its easy to learn but it sounds very difficult from the outside.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by lyricalz: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Urhobo is the sweetest n easiest, it sounds like spanish.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Mightymanna(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Frankly speaking hausa is the soft language in nigeria its also easy to understand but i like igbo too exspcially thier songs. catholic songs like Uche-liberation time,i like nollywood films too becouse sometime they use igbo language.i dont understand igbo language but i just like to hear it, i dont know why, likewise hausa

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by IYANGBALI: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
TVT KOKO: pls wat is ibibio?
its the other name ot tom tom
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
[b][/b]
gratiaeo: 1)Hausa
2)Yoruba
3)Igbo
Igbo had gan
Igbo had gan...u speaking yoruba here(the GAN) shows aw easy and sweet yoruba is
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by gratiaeo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
TribalEAST: The ibos on this thread dont want to admit that yoruba is the easiest language in nigeria simply because of their hate for awolowo... instead they chose hausa .
Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by duni04(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
lyricalz: Urhobo is the sweetest n easiest, it sounds like spanish.
For your mind. In the same way bini sounds Italian grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by dammymadboi: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yoruba mehn!!! So easy to learn
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by gratiaeo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Cousim: [b][/b] Igbo had gan...u speaking yoruba here(the GAN) shows aw easy and sweet yoruba is
See madness @ it peak! Please can you translate gan in yoruba language
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hausa for me is the easiest language followed by Yoruba. I am from delta state but speak Yoruba better than I speak my language.

I don't no how to speak Hausa but I no its the easiest.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
my eyes must be deceiving me. Yoruba easiest? Hausa romantic? Igbo fun?.... its either u guys are just playing dumb or just feeling ignorant.... Hausa sounds like a language from Pluto, Yoruba sounds scary although I love its use in music

bottom line; Igbo is a very fast language dat's y you might find it as scary..... if spoken slowly, then u will find it easier dan abc

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by romelady(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Am an igbo gal...but i am sure that hausa is d most simplest language in 9ja ... Just listen to their love songs and confirm it......... Yoruba just dey lik twisting of tongue and at times is as if they are querellin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
some English songs have been translated into Igbo, true or false..... can you say the same for youruba and Hausa
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
DankemzI: Ibibio is the easiest, very sweet

shocked calling ibibio sef dey twist ma tongue. tell me home come e com easy
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by GentleMimi: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
gratiaeo:
Onye nzuzu
grin
i maro na onye a bu onye apari..? O na acho onye ya na ya g'ese okwu. Biko unu hapu ozu bekee. Lol!
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
5.00GP:

STOP LYING!!!
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS A WELL SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN DELTA STATE ...
Do you mean itsekiri because it is similar to yoruba but not Yoruba. Yoruba is not a tribe in Delta
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by afolabisegun(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yoruba
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by grandstar(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Igbo..... have only been der(igboland) for just a year nd I understand 75% of d language and can speak 40%
I am proud of you. i find languages challenging. in no time you should speak 100%

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by jamex93(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
YORUBA.........simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos] / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.