Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

An Open Letter To My Silent Facebook Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To My Silent Facebook Friends. (1312 Views)

An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Silent Facebook Friends. by lifestyle1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
An Open Letter To my Silent Facebook Friends.

Dear Silent Facebook Friend, its my pleasure to write this open letter to you as I never had the opportunity to chat with you through out year 2013.

The reason why i still kept you as my friend was to prove a point, which i believe i did somehow, despite your silence, you saw my achievements both in pictures and ''statuses'', though you never made a comment or liked any of these, reasons I'm yet to know.

To be frank your silence was somehow annoying, discouraging and rude. You always appeared to be online most of the time but you never cared to say hi, and when I did say hi you never replied – what was your problem? I almost gave up on you but thank God I didn't.

Well, I don't want you to continue with this attitude of yours in 2014, ok ? But if you choose to continue for no reason I may be forced to unfriend you, but i wouldn't want that because we became friends for a reason.

I want us to chat more in 2014, I want you to like my ''statuses'' even if you think they are dry and also make encouraging comments, share my post, try to like my pictures even if you think they are ugly just like them to make me happy.

In conclusion, if there is any attitude you feel you don't like about me please inbox me and I promise to work on them. I can't afford to loose you because you are a special FF.

Wishing you all the best in the new year.

Your Facebook Friend,

Amos Olatayo Olatunde

I love you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Marry Some Women And Not Others. / The Permissible Powers Of Men.... / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.