Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate (3891 Views)

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
I say Ijaw and South East because that are the areas Jonathan still have a shred of support in his inordinate ambition to continue in wrecking the ship called Nigeria in spite of the massive corruption and insecurity plaguing his government.

Gospel According To PDP e rats:

First they said, it would be a walk over for their Jonathan if APC presents Buhari because he is a Islamic fundamentalist , that why cant APC try a younger persongrin ;

Then Kwankwanso was mooted, they labelled him a Northern oligarchy who their Jonathan who trounce if he ventures out grin

Then, now Tambuwal is mentioned, they have gone to Town with cries inside their heart while issuing consolation words to one another, that their Jonathan would trash him because he was imported from PDP with no electoral Values grin grin

So My Question Are These:

why are they drinking panadol for APC's Headache??
Is their love for APC that much??
Why not allow the party choose their candidate and "damn" the consequence??
When have they suddenly become special advisers for APC without appointment??

Then My Deductions are;
1. That the regional party PDP, are scared and worried by the voters puller APC is about to unleash lipsrsealed
2. That they want APC to present a weaklier who their Jonadunce may have a chance
3. That they want to position early to rubbish whoever APC presents in minds of Nigeria which they have failed already because other regions wont buy that (That sums the reason you will find only Igbo and Ijaws defending Jonathan online)
4. Since they have failed with tribal politics to sway the middle belt, they now resorted to Religion to achieve the same, thats why you see them coming up Muslim/Muslim rubbish.

The Bitter Truth;
1. No amount of calumny would sway people's mind in favour of PDP, because they have seen enough for the past 14 years.
2. Nigerians are determined to come out in 2015 and choose their leader.
3. It will be difficult if not near impossible for PDP to rig 2015 election because of the maxim "You only rig election where you are popular" that means Jonathan would have his actual votes in Rivers, Lagos and Kano in 2015 while doing statistical harakri in the smaller south east states.
4. Winning election is by number and APC have it presently.
5. The North is determined to have their mandate back which was short-lived by the death of Yardua and Jonathan presented them with golden opportunity by simply not achieving anything for the past 4years he has been on the saddle.
6 . The political barometer does not just favour Jonathan because of the way his "Pillar of support" branded and tagged other ethnic groups parasites and terrorists. So they need to make a statement cheesy
7. Unlike in 2011 when he came up with I had No Shoes Mantra, Nigerians have bought him shoes and ready to send him to Otuoke for celebration.

In conclusion Nigerians needs Change and Jonathan as it is presently, is unelectable. The earlier the sycophants come to term with it, the better for Jonathan.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly: I say Ijaw and South East because that are the areas Jonathan still have a shred of support in his inordinate ambition to continue in wrecking the ship called Nigeria in spite of the massive corruption and insecurity plaguing his government.

Gospel According To PDP e rats:

First they said, it would be a walk over for their Jonathan if APC presents Buhari because he is a Islamic fundamentalist , that why cant APC try a younger persongrin ;

Then Kwankwanso was mooted, they labelled him a Northern oligarchy who their Jonathan who trounce if he ventures out grin

Then, now Tambuwal is mentioned, they have gone to Town with cries inside their heart while issuing consolation words to one another, that their Jonathan would trash him because he was imported from PDP with no electoral Values grin grin

So My Question Are These:

why are they drinking panadol for APC's Headache??
Is their love for APC that much??
Why not allow the party choose their candidate and "damn" the consequence??
When have they suddenly become special advisers for APC without appointment??

Then My Deductions are;
1. That the regional party PDP, are scared and worried by the voters puller APC is about to unleash lipsrsealed
2. That they want APC to present a weaklier who their Jonadunce may have a chance
3. That they want to position early to rubbish whoever APC presents in minds of Nigeria which they have failed already because other regions wont buy that (That sums the reason you will find only Igbo and Ijaws defending Jonathan online)
4. Since they have failed with tribal politics to sway the middle belt, they now resorted to Religion to achieve the same, thats why you see them coming up Muslim/Muslim rubbish.

The Bitter Truth;
1. No amount of calumny would sway people's mind in favour of PDP, because they have seen enough for the past 14 years.
2. Nigerians are determined to come out in 2015 and choose their leader.
3. It will be difficult if not near impossible for PDP to rig 2015 election because of the maxim "You only rig election where you are popular" that means Jonathan would have his actual votes in Rivers, Lagos and Kano in 2015 while doing statistical harakri in the smaller south east states.
4. Winning election is by number and APC have it presently.
5. The North is determined to have their mandate back which was short-lived by the death of Yardua and Jonathan presented them with golden opportunity by simply not achieving anything for the past 4years he has been on the saddle.
6 . The political barometer does not just favour Jonathan because of the way his "Pillar of support" branded and tagged other ethnic groups parasites and terrorists. So they need to make a statement cheesy
7. Unlike in 2011 when he came up with I had No Shoes Mantra, Nigerians have bought him shoes and ready to send him to Otuoke for celebration.

In conclusion Nigerians needs Change and Jonathan as it is presently, is unelectable. The earlier the sycophants come to term with it, the better for Jonathan.

who's this clown? You aren't even making any point.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by NnamdiN: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why are you APC rats scared of GEJ running?
Why not allow him to re-contest if you're so sure your APC would defeat him in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by NnamdiN: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why are you APC rats scared of GEJ running?
Why not allow him to re-contest if you're so sure your APC would defeat him in 2015?

GEJ won't campaign much in 2015. His works would do that for him cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
customized13: who's this clown? You aren't even making any point.

Because, you cannot read!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
NnamdiN: Why are you APC rats scared of GEJ running?

nobody is stopping him from contesting, he is already the presidential candidate of the regional party PDP.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
The answer to your question is that; the PDP dogs are jittery of whoever APC fields. They have been chasing shadow in the last two years. They were busy insulting and making up stories about Buhari but now, it is clear that Buhari won't be the nominee so they have shifted their vitriol on someone else in Tambuwal. The PDP dogs are currently in confusion and disarray. They haven't recovered from the defection of the G5 after daring them to defect. As you and I know it, it was Akpabio who dared the G7 to decamp. To the surprise of Nigerians, G5 out of G7 decamped to APC 48-hours later and the rest is history. Two weeks after the G5 moved to APC, some PDP legislators moved to APC and more are on their way. Ever since the defection, they have intensified their reconciliation effort to bring back the warring PDP faction to no avail. Now, they have suggested to Otuoke fvctard to send Bamnga Tukur into exile or as an ambassador to Afghanistan. They are so confused that some PDP dogs suggested that GEJ should bring Yerima (rapi.st) on board as Vice President. This shows the level of confusion and desperation.

As we know it, PDP dogs have been making threats and continue to beat the drum of ethnic and religious discord. They have been working 24hrs/day, posting despicable articles on social media. Their time has finally come when their coffin is finally nailed.

Now, the desperation is mounting. I expect the desperation to mount higher by the time PDP finally becomes a regional party. Then, PDP will be big enough for Akpabio ego.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dinachi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Who said they are scared of Jonathan running? In fact the only way they can beat PDP is to make sure that Jonathan runs! Because if the PDP presents a strong Northern candidate for president it will seriously affect Tambuwal's chances of wining!.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
NnamdiN: Why are you APC rats scared of GEJ running?

As an APC supporter I would prefer PDP to present GEJ to run than a man like Sule lamido

Reason APC is banking heavily on votes from 13 Northern states and A man like Lamido can easily rival the APC presidential candidate and split the votes like Yar Adua did to Buhari in 2007

But with Jonathan APC is almost guaranteed 13 NorthEast and north west states votes

Add a Yoruba Vice who would deliver 6 SW states and its 19 in the APC corner.

Any Northcentral state like niger, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa etc that falls under APC would be the final nail in GEJs coffin

Point is almost all APC calculation is based on GEJ contesting

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

you are cleverly dumb for saying dat.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
payless: The answer to your question is that; the PDP dogs are jittery of whoever APC fields. They have been chasing shadow in the last two years. They were busy insulting and making up stories about Buhari but now, it is clear that Buhari won't be the nominee so they have shifted their vitriol on someone else in Tambuwal. The PDP dogs are currently in confusion and disarray. They haven't recovered from the defection of the G5 after daring them to defect. As you and I know it, it was Akpabio who dared the G7 to decamp. To the surprise of Nigerians, G5 out of G7 decamped to APC 48-hours later and the rest is history. Two weeks after the G5 moved to APC, some PDP legislators moved to APC and more are on their way. Ever since the defection, they have intensified their reconciliation effort to bring back the warring PDP faction to no avail. Now, they have suggested to Otuoke fvctard to send Bamnga Tukur into exile or as an ambassador to Afghanistan. They are so confused that some PDP dogs suggested that GEJ should bring Yerima (rapi.st) on board as Vice President. This shows the level of confusion and desperation.

As we know it, PDP dogs have been making threats and continue to beat the drum of ethnic and religious discord. They have been working 24hrs/day, posting a despicable articles on social media. Their time has finally come when their coffin is finally nailed.

Now, the desperation is mounting. I expect the desperation to mount higher by the time PDP finally become a regional party. Then, PDP will be big enough for Akpabio ego.

I cant put it more succinctly!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by NnamdiN: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

As an APC supporter I would prefer PDP to present GEJ to run than a man like Sule lamido

Reason APC is banking heavily on votes from 13 Northern states and A man like Lamido can easily rival the APC presidential candidate and split the votes like Yar Adua did to Buhari in 2007

But with Jonathan APC is almost guaranteed 13 NorthEast and north west states votes

Any Northcentral state like niger, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa etc that falls under APC would be the final nail in GEJs coffin

OK let's wait till 2015. Hopefully we'd be alive to witness this "your" permutation

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
customized13: you are cleverly dumb for saying dat.

What are you still doing on this thread? I thought you were too inept in reading and comprehension

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lolzzzz @ PDP now a regional SE/Ijaw party.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by ViKtor1094(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

What are you still doing on this thread? I thought you were too inept in reading and comprehension

Comprehension ko, passage ni. Mtchew
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by YoungMoney3: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am Yoruba Guy i will never support APC because they don't represent us Yoruba Christian

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by drmichael17(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
When Obj was president regardless of the fact that he still had tangible achievements the yorubas still criticised him but the same can not be said abt the Ijaws.A lot of Ijaws will die of high blood pressure when their clueless son paddles his canoe back to otuoke in 2015...GOODBYE JONATHAN YOU'VE BEEN AN HISTORICAL MISTAKE WE CAN ONLY HOPE FOR OUR UNBORN GENERATION TO PARDON US FOR MAKING YOU A PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Young Money:
Am Yoruba Guy i will never support APC because they don't represent us Yoruba Christian

Nibo ni agbole yin nile kaaro oojire.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Nibo ni agbole yin nile kaaro oojire.

You dey mind the foolish lying bastar.d? He has another moniker but uses Young money sparingly to post sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by atlwireles: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jonah's victory in 2015, is the price you all will pay for one Nigeria. Exercise your fingers on your keyboard all you want, but Nigeria's rent collectors cannot afford the aftermath of 2015 without Jonah. PDP will get their 55% of the votes and APC will try again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
payless:

You dey mind the foolish lying bastar.d? He has another moniker but uses Young money sparingly to post sh1t.

Lets assume he is, it does not change the fact that , Jonathan will lose disgracefully there angry
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
atlwireles: Jonah's victory in 2015, is the price you all will pay for one Nigeria. Exercise your fingers on your keyboard all you want, but Nigeria's rent collectors cannot afford the aftermath of 2015 without Jonah. PDP will get their 55% of the votes and APC will try again in 2019.

You are sounding so defeatist brother, what happens to "Jonathan will win South East, South South, Middle belt and all the christains in the North would vote for him? while resorting to threat cheesy
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by YoungMoney3: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
payless:

You are a big foo.l for calling me names many people think that all Yoruba people are slave to Hausa/Fulani because of some fool.s behavior in this site

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

u want to make the worst mistake of your life on this thread, if I open ur chapter.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Young Money:
You are a big foo.l for calling me names

OMOLUABI IBO NI AGOLE YIN NI ILE KAARO OOJIRE.

Kini oruko ile ijosin re kini oruko Oluso ati Wooli yin
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Young Money:

You are a big foo.l for calling me names

W'oni ni bo ni agbole awon to bi ee?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

So dayo despite all my teachings on this subject you will never learn!! Elections are not won on states but rather on the total no of valid majority votes! A candidate can win majority of the states and yet lose the election.

If APC candidate should win be say 60-70% in say 19 states and PDP win 95-98% in 17 states ,the PDP candidatw will likely win the majority of the votes and win the election provided he secured @ least 25% in 24 states and the fct
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by atlwireles: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

You are sounding so defeatist brother, what happens to "Jonathan will win South East, South South, Middle belt and all the christains in the North would vote for him? while resorting to threat cheesy

Defeatist!!!! Mr man, you are a keyboard warrior, so Keep fighting. You will do the voting, while PDP does the counting and announcement. After Jonah is declared winner, we will be waiting to hear from you. Just get use to Jonah, because you see him till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by YoungMoney3: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

OMOLUABI IBO NI AGOLE YIN NI ILE KAARO OOJIRE.

Kini oruko ile ijosin re kini oruko Oluso ati Wooli yin

It is a pity that my fellow Yoruba Christians we not support your Muslim Brotherhood Party

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

So dayo despite all my teachings on this subject you will never learn!! Elections are not won on states but rather on the total no of valid majority votes! A candidate can win majority of the states and yet lose the election.

If APC candidate should win be say 60-70% in say 19 states and PDP win 95-98% in 17 states ,the PDP candidatw will likely win the majority of the votes and win the election provided he secured @ least 25% in 24 states and the fct

You argument is very flawed....
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44: So dayo despite all my teachings on this subject you will never learn!! Elections are not won on states but rather on the total no of valid majority votes! A candidate can win majority of the states and yet lose the election.

Winning 80% of 5million of a state like Katsina is more in absolute numbers than winning 100 % of Ebonyi and Bayelsa states with 1.5 million each added together

Of the top 8 most populous states in Nigeria APC controls 7

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
People would never cease to amaze me.Nairaland's anonymity now makes people to go about making spurious claims.someome can even claim to be the president on this forum.

This same Cleverly was claiming to be igbo during the anambra elections and was opening onethread after anothyer campaining for APC !!chei wonders shall never end

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria -US / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari / What Is Local Government Caretaker Committee -LGCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.