Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate (3899 Views)

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Yeah.....you can't help but love APC.....since PDP is on the verge of final implosion.

I love APC too....we all do! wink

I love the dilemma the APC is having. It makes their loss easier at the polls. grin

We haven't forgotten Yerima threat of Buhari or the the APC falls apart cheesy
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

I love the dilemma the APC is having. It makes their loss easier at the polls. grin

We haven't forgotten Yerima threat of Buhari or the the APC falls apart cheesy

While the dilemma is temporary....the eventual disintegration of PDP is going for a terminal end. grin
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

While the dilemma is temporary....the eventual disintegration of PDP is going for a terminal end. grin

Who told you it is temporary. Is that your wish. grin.

That dilemma is highly capable of costing you the ultimate which is Aso Rock.

As for the PDP so called terminal disintegration, it is not easy to uproot the grassroots structure of the PDP over the years . . .
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Olril18(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy: Lolzzzz @ PDP now a regional SE/Ijaw party.
lolz..are the ijaws even up to 6milliion in nigeria
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

being in dilemma is even a positive thing compared to be in downward path cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

Who told you it is temporary. Is that your wish. grin.

That dilemma is highly capable of costing you the ultimate which is Aso Rock.

As for the PDP so called terminal disintegration, it is not easy to uproot the grassroots structure of the PDP over the years . . .

You've got nice jokes... cheesy the one that is been systematically uprooted right in front of our eyes or which one. Gradually, PDP is becoming only fully established in the SE and part of SS.

Expect more earth shocking revelations of PDP woes in Q1 and Q2 of 2014. grin
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

being in dilemma is even a positive thing compared to be in downward path cheesy cheesy

A double edged dilemma is not positive, cos which ever way leads to a loss grin.

APC need to dig deep to solve this negative impact on their mirage aspirations grin
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

The only dilemma he is alluding to is PDP mischief of religion politics....I understand the dilemma is he talking about.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

You've got nice jokes... cheesy the one that is been systematically uprooted right in front of our eyes or which one. Gradually, PDP is becoming only fully established in the SE and part of SS.

Expect more earth shocking revelations of PDP woes in Q1 and Q2 of 2014. grin

Simply because some governor ported doesn't automatically means their grassroots support is gone.

May i further announce to you that the Northern Governors who ported never delivered their states to GEJ so nothing spoil.

Adamawa is a very strong PDP state and the Marwa/Nyako tussle in the APC will impact more on the APC. cheesy
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

The only dilemma he is alluding to is PDP mischief of religion politics....I understand the dilemma is he talking about.

Nope, the dilemma of having to choose between two bad products.

Whichever way na whipping cool
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

Simply because some governor ported doesn't automatically means their grassroots support is gone.

May i further announce to you that the Northern Governors who ported never delivered their states to GEJ so nothing spoil.

Adamawa is a very strong PDP state and the Marwa/Nyako tussle in the APC will impact more on the APC. cheesy

consolation post! Why do you want to declare their seats vacant?
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

consolation post! Why do you want to declare their seats vacant?

Cos it is the law. Why are you scared ? grin
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jo
Clerverly:

You are sounding so defeatist brother, what happens to "Jonathan will win South East, South South, Middle belt and all the christains in the North would vote for him? while resorting to threat cheesy
the surest way to defeat PDP,is 4 PDP to present jonathan.Gej wud win SS,SE (except imo).For middle belt GEj wud win plateau,benue and lose in atleast 15 northen states.in SW,mimiko can help him win ondo state,the rest 5 are going to be won by APC. So, GEJ is going to be sent back to otuoke

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
Jothe surest way to defeat PDP,is 4 PDP to present jonathan.Gej wud win SS,SE (except imo).For middle belt GEj wud win plateau,benue and lose in atleast 15 northen states.in SW,mimiko can help him win ondo state,the rest 5 are going to be won by APC. So, GEJ is going to be sent back to otuoke

Like it was in 2011, una go gnash una teeth once more cheesy
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

Nope, the dilemma of having to choose between two bad products.

Whichever way na whipping cool

The only whipping ahead is record breaking ....GEJ will score another first..like being the first Ijaw man to rule...he will also be the first sitting President to lose an election.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

Like it was in 2011, una go gnash una teeth once more cheesy

I thought you are more politically aware than some of these Ibo dudes....alluding to a repeat of 2011 is grossly naive.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

I thought you are more politically aware than some of these Ibo dudes....alluding to a repeat of 2011 is grossly naive.

The grossly naive ones are those still deploying the flawed and trashed permutations of 2011.

It is not a straight forward maths
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

The only whipping ahead is record breaking ....GEJ will score another first..like being the first Ijaw man to rule...he will also be the first sitting President to lose an election.

I see you have tall dreams. I wish you Goodluck grin
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

The grossly naive ones are those still deploying the flawed and trashed permutations of 2011.

It is not a straight forward maths

Presently....the Maths aren't looking bright for GEJ....unless a miracle occurs in 2014 to change the poor prognosis.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

I see you have tall dreams. I wish you Goodluck grin

Yes...Goodluck...without the Jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Presently....the Maths aren't looking bright for GEJ....unless a miracle occurs in 2014 to change the poor prognosis.

Those straight forward maths has been proven to be heavily flawed.

ilugunboy:
Yes...Goodluck...without the Jonathan grin

Nothing spoil, all join grin
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

Those straight forward maths has been proven to be heavily flawed.

Nothing spoil, all join grin

Need to charge my iPad now.....will be back for you in 2014....less than an hour time.

Happy new year in advance bruv!
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Need to charge my iPad now.....will be back for you in 2014....less than an hour time.

Happy new year in advance bruv!

Make i go find correct kpaco keep for you for 2014. cheesy

It shall be well with all of us in 2014, untimely death and evil no go be our portion in Jesus name.

Amen grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Sloan: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2014
Young Money:
Am Yoruba Guy i will never support APC because they don't represent us Yoruba Christian

Some ibos just cannot hide their foolishness and see the more foolish ones "liking" a liar's post? LWKMD grin grin. You will know an ibo man whenever everything is about tribe or religion, notice how almost all of his posts have the phrase "Yoruba Christian" to validate himself before leaking crap from his stinky orifice. This dolt is another ibo low-life who hides under another tribe to spew hatred. See his post history, it's all about ibos and defending every ibo bigot that ever opened his gob:

Politics / Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Young Money: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2013

Achebe is a bigot while Soyinka is a peacemaker.beside his books are full of lies.what has he done for Nigeria ? Nothing other than spreading lies and hatred in the minds his children.

Bluetooth-Fool you are a big Stu-pid animal you will hide under you computer and be typing rubbish all the time i wish i can see you face to face i would have deal with you Bas-tard Monkey seriously

Goodluck Jonathan will beat you again in Election in 2015 it is better you save that money you want to waste to campaign for election in 2015

Buhari and Tinubu what is the problem with you people . we don't need thief's and terrorist as our leader

Are you not one of those f-ools that is always praising Fashola

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Clerverly: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Sloan:

Some ibos just cannot hide their foolishness and see the more foolish ones "liking" a liar's post? LWKMD grin grin. You will know an ibo man whenever everything is about tribe or religion, notice how almost all of his posts have the phrase "Yoruba Christian" to validate himself before leaking crap from his stinky orifice. This dolt is another ibo low-life who hides under another tribe to spew hatred. See his post history, it's all about ibos and defending every ibo bigot that ever opened his gob:

Politics / Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Young Money: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2013

Achebe is a bigot while Soyinka is a peacemaker.beside his books are full of lies.what has he done for Nigeria ? Nothing other than spreading lies and hatred in the minds his children.

Bluetooth-Fool you are a big Stu-pid animal you will hide under you computer and be typing rubbish all the time i wish i can see you face to face i would have deal with you Bas-tard Monkey seriously

Goodluck Jonathan will beat you again in Election in 2015 it is better you save that money you want to waste to campaign for election in 2015

Buhari and Tinubu what is the problem with you people . we don't need thief's and terrorist as our leader

Are you not one of those f-ools that is always praising Fashola

Red Handed!
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by ijawcitizen(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
And the Ijaws would just look at all your dum.b azzes from above, hiss and pity all you pathetic clueless people.

We don't rumble along with such "sophisticated" irrelevant discussions. It sounds and looks like the "sophistication" of an ant colony, it is irrelevant to humans. Too many dumb people on Nairaland, when you reply them with silence, they feel their nonsense have prevailled.

Happy new year folks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by pazienza(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ngokafor:

Lol!!...and ofcourse fell flat on his lying face with the humiliating defeat of his party...same way the dude and his fellow APC clowns will be disgraced in 2015 with their useless political calculations that has little bearings to realities on ground..we dey watch.

One of them has become a rivers man,since amaechi decamped to APC,his moniker is Kel***
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by tarilate10: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by size38: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
because they know the end of GEJ and PDP is near

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2015
ijawcitizen:
And the Ijaws would just look at all your dum.b azzes from above, hiss and pity all you pathetic clueless people.

We don't rumble along with such "sophisticated" irrelevant discussions. It sounds and looks like the "sophistication" of an ant colony, it is irrelevant to humans. Too many dumb people on Nairaland, when you reply them with silence, they feel their nonsense have prevailled.

Happy new year folks.

TonyeBarcanista - Who are the ijaws in nigeria that ur praising so much as if they have shiit in nigeria. Inaw is a major minority in nigeria, they are nothing without igbos, GEJ knows that n acted on that. There are less than 5 million ijaws nation wide, ur a proper minority so quit ur shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Corruption Perception,Atiku Has Himself To Blame- Wendell Simlin / Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done / Pictures Of Governor Okorochas Multi-billion Naira Spibat Estate Home Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.