Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate (3898 Views)

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Ngokafor(f): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44: People would never cease to amaze me.Nairaland's anonymity now makes people to go about making spurious claims.someome can even claim to be the president on this forum.

This same Cleverly was claiming to be igbo during the anambra elections and was opening onethread after anothyer campaining for APC !!chei wonders shall never end

Lol!!...and ofcourse fell flat on his lying face with the humiliating defeat of his party...same way the dude and his fellow APC clowns will be disgraced in 2015 with their useless political calculations that has little bearings to realities on ground..we dey watch.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Whatz the big deal about sw votes anyway !! GEJ would still win the 2011 polls even if you subtract double the votes he got from the entire sw from his votes

Remove the SW votes from his total votes in 2011...and see if you can still talk this way..
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Clerverly:

In conclusion Nigerians needs Change and Jonathan as it is presently, is unelectable. The earlier the sycophants come to term with it, the better for Jonathan.

The earlier you understand that Nigeria has expired this night (31/12/2013) and that the National Conference that will hold next year, will change everything, that if care is not taken, that there will b no Nigeria in 2015,, the better for you.

cheers.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
KIRIJI: The ibos have been relegated. The yorubas hausas and ijaws are now the dominant ethnic group in Nigeria. The ibos have been condemned to lick the ijaw mans salty balls. Even rotimi amechi a south-southerner just as the president is in the opposition while the south easterners have no choice than to be yes-men to the incompetent president. Very pathetic

Why don't you wait till after the elections before you begin celebrations of igbo relegation!! Counting your chickens before there are hatched smh
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
noblezone:

The earlier you understand that Nigeria has expired this night (31/12/2013) and that the National Conference that will hold next year, will change everything, that if care is not taken, that there will b no Nigeria in 2015,, the better for you.

cheers.

Face reality and forget this your singsong of Nigeria expiry.

It aren't happening soon.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by atlwireles: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
When I read some of the comments here, you have to ask yourself, why you people are fighting like a junkyard dog to remain in this country with SS and SE people. You cannot stand us, most of you will gladly see us all exterminated. Yet you are fatuously fighting to keep one Nigeria. Just does not add up.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dinachi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
We APC supporters are praying, fasting and sowing seeds to ensure that Peoples Destruction Party(PDP) Presents the Otuoke retarden in 2015. It will be the greatest testimony of the year! Humbling will be an epic one. Please Jonathan run.....run to Otuoke!
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Stop giving me it is in the hands of the APC stuff.People vote along tribe and religion.during the last election did GEJ not lose in PDP kadunna,Bauchi,sokoto and other northern states and won on non-pdp lagos,anambra etc

PDP will definitely win in Rivers,imo and edo states irrespective of the party the Gov is from and lose in kano,sokoto,bauchi,katsina,jigawa irrespective of the party the governors are from

Tell me which of those states I listed that Jonathan would win in 2015 apart from Rivers
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
meccuno: so having an ijaw president makes them a dominant ethnic group?? look at what free education has caused..... grin by the way,ur name looks like kirikiri...am sure u are an indegene of that small town.... shocked
Motherfu.c.ker, The Ijaws are now more relevant in the Nigerian polity, presently they possess more political clout than the inconsequential ibos
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Remove the SW votes from his total votes in 2011...and see if you can still talk this way..

Bros am browsing from my phone and might not be able to give you links now but GEJ got 22m votes,Buhari 12m that is a difference of 10 m votes.

Now total GEJ votes in sw=4m votes.4*2=8m votes 22-8=14m votes still 2m more than buhari's 12m votes
dinachi: We APC supporters are praying, fasting and sowing seeds to ensure that Peoples Destruction Party(PDP) Presents the Otuoke retarden in 2015. It will be the greatest testimony of the year! Humbling will be an epic one. Please Jonathan run.....run to Otuoke!

Yes....that is the basis of APC cold-calculations.....a Sule Lamido coming out for PDP will throw spanner into APC permutations.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

The SW votes in 2015 when our son is on the ballot box would be triple of 2011.

Now remove times 3 of SW votes from Jonathans and add it to APC and see what you have
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by tosan200(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Exactly what I wrote on the other thread. This people will never cease to amaze me.
YORUBA + HAUSA CAN CRUSH ANY OPPOSITION.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros am browsing from my phone and might not be able to give you links now but GEJ got 22m votes,Buhari 12m that is a difference of 10 m votes.

Now total GEJ votes in sw=4m votes.4*2=8m votes 22-8=14m votes still 2m more than buhari's 12m votes

When you sit down...check through INEC website and do your arithmetics again.

Fielding GEJ in 2015 by PDP will signal the death of the party.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Tell me which of those states I listed that Jonathan would win in 2015 apart from Rivers

How many of those states did e win in 2011?
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Your education isnt complete.

You should add those 8million to Buharis numbers and see.

Because if the SW isnt voting Jonathan they would be voting the opponent
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

When you sit down...check through INEC website and do your arithmetics again.

Bros I have done this over three times on this forum.am sure of my fiogures.Prove me wrong if you can
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

How many of those states did e win in 2011?

Buhari won all the Northern states I listed in 2011

Now add Lagos and Oyo to it from that list

Thats 7/8
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Why don't you wait till after the elections before you begin celebrations of igbo relegation!! Counting your chickens before there are hatched smh
shut the f.ck up. The ibos are now irrelevant in the Nigerian polity. You lot have been condemned to suck the ijaw mans salty ba.lls
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

shut the f.ck up. The ibos are now irrelevant in the Nigerian polity. You lot have been condemned to suck the ijaw mans salty ba.lls
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros I have done this over three times on this forum.am sure of my fiogures.Prove me wrong if you can

If you think the voting pattern in 2011 is a gauge to how the 2015 will play out...then you are very mistaken.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

The SW votes in 2015 when our son is on the ballot box would be triple of 2011.

Now remove times 3 of SW votes from Jonathans and add it to APC and see what you have

Triple indeed!! You never told me you are a prophet.So last time bakare was an igbo man abi?
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Triple indeed!! You never told me you are a prophet.So last time bakare was an igbo man abi?

Last election Yorubas didnt care about the presidency Now with a popular Yoruba son on the ballot you would see changes

WHo cares about Bakare in the SW aside his church members

Put Fashola on the ballot and see the difference You would see numbers like Falae got in 1999
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

If you think the voting pattern in 2011 is a gauge to how the 2015 will play out...then you are very mistaken.

grin grin grin

I thought you were going to prove me wrong!! Mind you that 4m is not just yoruba votes but also includes millions of ss/se/mb votes.

You now realise how inconsequential you yorubas really are
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
KIRIJI: shut the f.ck up. The ibos are now irrelevant in the Nigerian polity. You lot have been condemned to suck the ijaw mans salty ba.lls

Sorry I don't debate with junkies,just realised you are one
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Last election Yorubas didnt care about the presidency Now with a popular Yoruba son on the ballot you would see changes

WHo cares about Bakare in the SW aside his church members

Put Fashola on the ballot and see the difference You would see numbers like Falae got in 1999

Fashola ko deportee ni!! A muslim-muslim ticket for apc is the easiest way for GE to win the entire MB and the christian parts of bauchi,adamawa,niger,bauchi etc.it would even make GEJ to already begin celebrations right away
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
We have opposing elements among the ijaws who are even from the same ethnic group as the president, but it is funny to note that all the hope of the ibos rest soley on this ijaw man. Ibos are f.cked!
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44: grin grin grin

I thought you were going to prove me wrong!! Mind you that 4m is not just yoruba votes but also includes millions of ss/se/mb votes.

You now realise how inconsequential you yorubas really are

Stop convulsing.....presently only Ibos and Ijaws are wholly enthusiastic about returning GEJ to Aso Rock in 2014, unlike what obtained in 2011....sadly for you...the votes from those two blocs alone is far from what he required.

The dynamics of 2011 aren't going to be repeated in 2015...that is the simple truth.
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by jmaine: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lolz. . . . .I sense fear . . .Give us Buhari and lose but give us Tambuwal and get demolished . . . . grin grin

I love the APC . . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

WE IBOS ARE NOW UNDERDOGS TO THE IJAWS. THIS IS MY PERSONAL NEW YEAR RESOLUTION- 'I MUST LICK GEJ'S SH1TTY A.S.SHOLE TILL 2015'
Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
chukwudi44:

Fashola ko deportee ni!! A muslim-muslim ticket for apc is the easiest way for GE to win the entire MB and the christian parts of bauchi,adamawa,niger,bauchi etc.it would even make GEJ to already begin celebrations right away

Which middle belt? Only 2 so called middle belt states are Christian dominated the other 4 of Niger kogi kwara and nasarawa are still largely moslems

The Christian part of those states are insignificant.

Eg in bauchi state out of 20 lga only bogoro, tafawa balewa and toro have large Xtian populations

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine: Lolz. . . . .I sense fear . . .Give us Buhari and lose but give us Tambuwal and get demolished . . . . grin grin

I love the APC . . . . .

Yeah.....you can't help but love APC.....since PDP is on the verge of final implosion.

I love APC too....we all do! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibok Protest: Water Resources Minister In Near Fisticuffs With Oby Ezekwesili / Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed / 2019 Polls: Parties To Meet Dec 11 To Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.