Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? (4143 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / AWOLOWO VS OJUKWU (achievements And Records) / Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
in fact you pple need to see the roads he built....still in shape decades after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by rozayx5(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
smartchoice: Wonder why southwesterners r so advanced....one answer Awolowo

did i just hear advanced

the average SW has very bad hygiene, pours all their laundry, kitchen, bathing e.t.c water in front of their house, dirty people grin
Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Sure you have Aba in mind....don't get confused dear wink

rozayx5:

did i just hear advanced

the average SW has very bad hygiene, pours all their laundry, kitchen, bathing e.t.c water in front of their house, dirty people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by revolt(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2014
smartchoice: in fact you pple need to see the roads he built....still in shape decades after
lieeeeeeeeereeeeeeeessssssssssss.......... gowon and ibb did more work in the west than anybody. yet they treacherously abuse the latter
Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by cjrane: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2014
To even fathom comparing a man like Awolowo to Mandela is the height of delusion by awo supporters. With the complete dearth of virtue amongst Nigerians and their peculiar type of "leaders",I won't be surprised to hear comparison between Abacha or Obasanjo to Mandela tomorrow!

While Awolowo simply ruined Nigeria because he didn't believe in it anyway, Mandela saved South Africa and to a large extent the world.By not just preaching tolerance and forgiveness, but used his life as example for others to learn how to forgive their fellow countrymen or anyone else.
Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by pazienza(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2014
Both are the same. They both served the interest of the Colonial masters to the detriment of their people, Zik is in the same category with those two guys.

Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba. When finally Africa gets liberated from those who had conquered almost the entire Earth in this era, those two names will be remembered by true historians in those years to come.
Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2014
pazienza: Both are the same. They both served the interest of the Colonial masters to the detriment of their people, Zik is in the same category with those two guys.

Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba. When finally Africa gets liberated from those who had conquered almost the entire Earth in this era, those two names will be remembered by true historians in those years to come.

These two should really be celebrated. You just made me read do some research on them.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? by Ndipe(m): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Mandela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat / Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP / Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.