Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? (1782 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by peren: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
IamTitanium: If you wanna be his baby mama and he also wants you to be his baby mama, it means he's not all that into you, in other words, he doesn't Love you! If he Loves you, then he'll not mind marrying you.

Now you said some other guys that u don't really like are interested in you. I'll suggest u pick one of them, the one u can tolerate, and if he really love u Lyk u said.......he wnt mind marrying u.

Most times, women dnt always Love their husbands before marrying them, just be sure that the guy Loves u. Its only a matter of time befor u start Loving him too.. My pastor's wife is an example.

I think you made it clear!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by anselm791(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
sweetestguy: na u talk
That was sarcasm jor, those two are very pretty, great character, unmarried @ above 30 and don't prove your point.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by anselm791(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
peren:

oh i get it now! People do love me as i am, but then i need to love them back, that would motivate me to want to fix me.

Now I don't even know you and I'm already liking you, if you really are half as great as you write, I truely believe 2014 is yours.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by peren: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
anselm791:

Now I don't even know you and I'm already liking you, if you really are half as great as you write, I truely believe 2014 is yours.

Amen and Amen! Thanks
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by sweetestguy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
anselm791:
That was sarcasm jor, those two are very pretty, great character, unmarried @ above 30 and don't prove your point.
that one is clearly a different issue and u knw it
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by venorite(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
From wht I get from your write up, firstly ure chosey and that's a big problem.you don't have such luxury again.being a baby mama is not as easy as you may think it is.there's nothing better than a child that has both parents,God made it that way for a reason.I have a friend that is married to someone she never like,I mean she never had an atom of likeness but now she can die for her hubby.believe me,ure lucky to have people still showing interest in you @ your age cos men of nowadys seem to prefer younger ladies.my advise is,pick a guy with best quality from the guys that are approaching you,give it your all and I can bet you,you will never regret it.every woman needs a man irrespective of what they might want to think.that is why you see genevive even with a grown up kid stilll lurking around dbanj.get a man and make 2014 your year
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Don't settle for baby mama at thesame time don't settle for just any man. Its for the long haul get it right, don't let your fears rule you and trust your heart. The right man will show up.

Try to create more options for your self, go out more and set realistic standards.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by egoldman(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Enegod: what on earth is baby mama?!! undecided
Nnaa ikegwuru angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by peren: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
venorite: From wht I get from your write up, firstly ure chosey and that's a big problem.you don't have such luxury again.being a baby mama is not as easy as you may think it is.there's nothing better than a child that has both parents,God made it that way for a reason.I have a friend that is married to someone she never like,I mean she never had an atom of likeness but now she can die for her hubby.believe me,ure lucky to have people still showing interest in you @ your age cos men of nowadys seem to prefer younger ladies.my advise is,pick a guy with best quality from the guys that are approaching you,give it your all and I can bet you,you will never regret it.every woman needs a man irrespective of what they might want to think.that is why you see genevive even with a grown up kid stilll lurking around dbanj.get a man and make 2014 your year

I guess you are right, i am lucky and i should make a pick. thanks
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by peren: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Nairaland is actually helpful, got some very useful insights from all your comments. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by Youngpo413: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
sweetestguy: hmm,ok I guess de were comin bt u weren't interested in dem,,so hw come d one ure interested in is d one dat doesn't want comitment..beliv me,dat person is nt interested in u..u want to hav a baby,, who said u cnt marry b4 d end of dis year,to someone u like,,it was d way u posted dis,dat made me giv dat reply

she wants to have a cute baby from a cute guy just like you.I know her type.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama? by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 09, 2014
peren:

I guess you are right, i am lucky and i should make a pick. thanks

Hi,
@topic

If a guy wanted a baby with me, and has committment issues...no, strike this....and says he would never get married to me or anyone...and I loved him (was in love with him)
And I had five serious suitors around me that I am not in love with
I would have a baby with Mr Committment Shy...

But this is just me
I would absolutely feel like dying if I am in a relationship where I am not in love, it cannot happen even, SMH...then having it be a marriage that in my part of the world where a marriage lasts forever does not make this appealing ...at all

I think love is a beautiful gift and does not have to be a yoke
Think about it this way: you have a baby with a friend who you love, just no marriage right?
A baby that you want to have I am presuming...because you want a baby too, right?
And can take care of

Cos of the baby, you and your friend have a bond, a friendship at least...and both of you are responsive to the baby's needs
You also have a chance to fall in love with another person, and your friend too has a chance to fall in love
Why! You guys may find out you cannot bear the thought of other lovers for each other, lol...and decide to tie the knot....or not

But if you mean he asked you to have a baby before he can consider marrying you, then that is different from what I am talking about
.....in fact, then it is very dodgy...cos it may be that he wants to know just how desperately you want him, or that he does not trust you to be able to have kids
Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day / Please, Your Advices Are Needed / Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.