Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? (13375 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Psychedelia: @OP

There are different types of sexual seduction, just like there different forms of 'toasting'. And just like girls can react differently to each form of 'toasting', us guys react differently to each form of seduction. Well, I'm speaking for myself here.

There's the 'classy seduction', which doesn't even involve her taking her clothes off or anything like that, but has more to do with what she says, how she says it, eye contact, the tone of her voice and the mood at that point in time. This type is impossible to resist.

But then... There's the trashy 'ghetto hood rat' type of seduction. Oh boy, in this case, she's either leaning over to expose her cleavage, or raising one leg on a pavement to show you there are no panties underneath her miniskirt, or licking her lips in some wack, corny manner. To tell you the truth, when girls come at me like that, I get a little creeped out for some weird reason... Maybe because the next thing that crosses my mind is mgbeke sex in a thick bush. undecided

Generally, it depends on the babe, as well as my mood

Well said. The classy ones are hard to resist for you but the extreme ones piss you off.
You must be very emotional then. Ryt?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: U're a sore loser. Whatever happened to ur sense of humour.
Are u always like this? Talo koba e?
So u're a nice guy?
Humour me bro
I've got all the time in the world

Really?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Psychedelia(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

Well said. The classy ones are hard to resist for you but the extreme ones piss you off.
You must be very emotional then. Ryt?

I won't say emotional. I guess I just have my tastes.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Psychedelia:

I won't say emotional. I guess I just have my tastes.

grin grin I like ur tastes. Do you know that could be ur weakness? Just don't let anybody know cos they may ruin you so easily.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by gedtalks(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Eze Promoe: Why do you refer to seduction as "disgusting". Are you gay?

the guy is obviously gay or he's only been seduced by old village women .

@OP... You haven't been lured by a classic chic. What you know is called bush meat . You might never know what it feels like because CLASSY CHICS DON'T KNOW THAT YOU EVEN EXIST talk less of being seduced by them.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
gedtalks:

@OP... You haven't been lured by a classic chic. What you know is called bush meat . You might never know what it feels like because CLASSY CHICS DON'T KNOW THAT YOU EVEN EXIST talk less of being seduced by them.
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by SPLiTZ1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls Cum and seduce me lynpetra
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
gedtalks:

Okay, I have heard.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: cheesy grin

why the laughter? Or the thing don start again?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

why the laughter? Or the thing don start again?
U sha want trouble.
Gurraf2nun 2 u
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Icudkill: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

I wouldn't have mind you.
BTW, I wasn't talking to you and I would never talk to a maggot like you.
Mr Amebo, Tatafo don't ever quote me or interfere with watever I do okay?

I see ur Trying to win a girl's favour.
do i seem like sumone who wud mind u minding me.
stop de name callin, it doesnt speak well of your personality.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: U sha want trouble.
Gurraf2nun 2 u

grin grin grin
gurefning 2 U
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by UyiIredia(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

So you have not seduce a guy and the next thing he gives you is "you are a learner" look.

I'm not talking about guys who are already loosed oooo. I mean REAL MEN who don't see every free p**nny as an opportunity.

If you seduce me, I'm only gonna hate. If you like go naked.

There are 3 reasons for this: you are impotent, you are strong or you are a wimp.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
gedtalks:

grin grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by sweetestguy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
U can seduce me only if I like u,in which case I must hav been interested in u,so dias rily no need for d seduction,,but if I dnt like u,,if u like do all d seduction skills u knw,e no go work. dats if I even giv u a chance to come around me,,snubbing tins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
gedtalks:

I didn't want to quote this before cos it shows that the poster has low self esteem.

Classy chick my foot. My ex-gf was dating a senator and believe me she was splashing the money on me just 4 marriage. She was as classy as any chick. I'm sure ur the type who will grow mute when u see the so called classy chick.

Classy chicks are mostly poor ladies who hooked up with rich sugar daddies. Guy they are nt goddesses okay?
I can see u talk lyk sb frm a poor background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by carammel(f): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

I didn't want to quote this before cos it shows that the poster has low self esteem.

Classy chick my foot. My ex-gf was dating a senator and believe me she was splashing the money on me just 4 marriage. She was as classy as any chick. I'm sure ur the type who will grow mute when u see the so called classy chick.

Classy chicks are mostly poor but ladies who hooked up with rich sugar daddies. Guy they are nt goddesses okay?
Thafu*ck did you just write? Your girlfriend's sleeping with a mothereffing SOB all for money and that makes her classy? You need a re-orientation pal,try get close to classy girls in the real sense of it and not some refined 'aristos' undecided
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

Classy chicks are mostly poor but ladies who hooked up with rich sugar daddies. Guy they are nt goddesses okay?
Don't u knw when to stop?
Believe u me, this post of urs makes no sense
Try nd learn how to behave like a complete gentleman
Stop being a pvssy
I"ll be waiting for ur silly reply
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
carammel:
Thafu*ck did you just write? Your girlfriend's sleeping with a mothereffing SOB all for money and that makes her classy? You need a re-orientation pal,try get close to classy girls in the real sense of it and not some refined 'aristos' undecided

WTHell.
99% ladies have RICH bfs or sugar daddies who make them different frm other girls. Even the actress too have it. I can go on naming them, on and on.
MOST OF THEM HAVE RICH SUGAR DADDIES, BFs that make them classy or may be reach parents.
So don't be a maga.

I broke up with her when I discovered where she was bringing all the gifts.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore:
Don't u knw when to stop?
Believe u me, this post of urs makes no sense
Try nd learn how to behave like a complete gentleman
Stop being a pvssy
I"ll be waiting for ur silly reply

undecided
I can see ur depressed and I don't want to have a hand in your suicide. So stop stalking me okay?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by carammel(f): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

WTHell.
99% ladies have RICH bfs or sugar daddies who make them different frm other girls. Even the actress too have it. I can go on naming them, on and on.
MOST OF THEM HAVE RICH SUGAR DADDIES, BFs that make them classy or may be reach parents.
So don't be a maga.

I broke up with her when I discovered where she was bringing all the gifts.
99% girls have sugar daddies and rich bfs? Is that what the girls you date make you understand? Damn,you've been deceived a long time.
You really sound like a kiddo,how old are you again?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
carammel:
99% girls have sugar daddies and rich bfs? Is that what the girls you date make you understand? Damn,you've been deceived a long time.
You really sound like a kiddo,how old are you again?

ok, I've heard. We grow up in different enviroments so we've got different views and values.
Ladies here don't date poor guys okay? They date rich or at least average guys so get ur ass together. No girl will choose a poor handsome dude over a rich average.

# my views # FYI, don't quote me
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by dinachi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ OP e be like say you no no say seduction na art?

Seduction is an art that can be learned and OP pray hard you don't meet a master of the game..You won't even know when you are seduced until after your wedding and child dedication of your SECOND child with her!

If you are lucky enough to notice, please run as fast as your leg can carry you...THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD IS A GOOD COMMANDMENT TO KEEP IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES!
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Mattex001(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Waltzykay: Dats because you dnt naturally hav a tin 4 dat gal particularly.
exactly the dude should rather say he is nt sexually attracted to the girl, at least i was once a victim and i know how it feel, its actually irritating/disgusting like the op has said.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by carammel(f): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

ok, I've heard. We grow up in different enviroments so we've got different views and values.
Ladies here don't date poor guys okay? They date rich or at least average guys so get ur ass together. No girl will choose a poor handsome dude over a rich average.

# my views # FYI, don't quote me
This confirmed better,you are still a baby,go back to momma to BF'eed again.
Stop being incongruous and stick to a particular pattern,you try too hard to make sense.

I just quoted you,sue me. cool
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Precee whatever, don't fvck with me
I knw u're dumb nd stewpid so I'll let it pass
Once again, don't fvck with me
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by naturalwaves: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2014
What is the objective function in any seduction process? The basics is to get down at the end of the day. I see some fatuous ladies claiming to be Pros at seduction undecided.We should be careful of the kind of things we say. Even if you are so loose and you have got a good CV with respect to seduction, it will be good to just keep mute when necessary. Thank God, He didn't put a meter on womanliness. Some would have been so ravaged such that the meter will be about to exceed the limit.

The topic was meant to be fun until it turned otherwise.
Well, the truth is, not everyone can be seduced and not everyone lacks mind controlling skills. As for me, I cannot be seduced except if I want to or if I am indifferent to the situation and yes! Nothing happens to me or any part of my body without my permission, if you like have a Ph.d degree in seduction or be the classiest chic that ever liveth.

@OP, yes! I have been seduced before but none ever worked because I was not in sync with the persons involved, so, it was impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by naturalwaves: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2014
carammel:
......And which classy girl in the real form of it is a Pro at seduction? You don't seem to be making the kind of sense you want to show. Do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by carammel(f): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2014
naturalwaves:
......And which classy girl in the real form of it is a Pro at seduction? You don't seem to be making the kind of sense you want to show. Do you?
Sometimes you need to read well and comprehend before jumping into a matter. smiley
I didn't address his original topic 'seduction',i didn't write anything on that. Go and start from where i quoted him.
Thanks.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by royal231(m): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2014
I have never been seduced......do the girls select who to seduce differently or am I that ugly?.. wtf is wrong with this our nigerian girls
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by naturalwaves: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2014
carammel:
Sometimes you need to read well and comprehend before jumping into a matter. smiley
I didn't address his original topic 'seduction',i didn't write anything on that. Go and start from where i quoted him.
Thanks.
Lolz.I know you didn't say anything on the original topic. You only adressed the part he talked about his ex girl dating a senator and so on. I think you need to go back and re read all the posts as well. Something lead the OP into bringing up that issue, it was because some people accused him of not rolling with classy girls that he needs to try them out d see another variant of seduction. The OP on the other hand was trying to show that falling for seduction has nothing to do with the class of the person involved..You quoting that section and asking him to try out some classy girls in the real sense of it means that when he does, he will have a rethink about his view and fall for the classy ones even though that may not be what you intended and that was why I typed that question cos of that possibility. It is a harmless question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by carammel(f): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2014
naturalwaves:
Lolz.I know you didn't say anything on the original topic. You only adressed the part he talked about his ex girl dating a senator and so on. I think you need to go back and re read all the posts as well. Something lead the OP into bringing up that issue, it was because some people accused him of not rolling with classy girls that he needs to try them out d see another variant of seduction. The OP on the other hand was trying to show that falling for seduction has nothing to do with the class of the person involved..You quoting that section and asking him to try out some classy girls in the real sense of it means that when he does, he will have a rethink about his view and fall for the classy ones even though that may not be what you intended and that was why I typed that question cos of that possibility. It is a harmless question.
You had a wrong assumption. I wasn't even interested in the topic seduction. What captured me was when he wrote that his ex sleeps with an older man for money and she is classy (trying to link the fact that she sleeps with a senator to high class). Just that point alone by him and not other people's comment. Classy girls in the real sense of it are those that work for what they own and not those that depend on one senator or minister to look classy.
No i didn't mean that the real classy girls know how to seduce a man or will seduce him when he meets them. They don't even need to seduce a man,their aura speaks for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans / See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.