Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? (41236 Views)

The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oh Africa, when would you get wise?

I just finished watching many speeches given by Malcolm X and then this...........Oh Africa.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by PureNigerian: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why not use the same juju for football?
I remember goalkeeper Emmanuel Okala use to lie
those days about how he saw to ball and went for the wrong one.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Ajibam: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yea.....my grandfather junior uncle brother did It for me
Dude,,,dat ting na super...I was shot at d back bt I saw d bullet bounce bak,,,as in,,,dat ting no be joke...if u want it.,,just pm me....no be small ting oo
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by lawizle(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
jayriginal: Listen until this is proven conclusively, it is better to ignore these stories.

I have said it elsewhere on this forum and I will repeat it here. Most people that hold guns are not trained to do so. If you are not trained to fire a gun, then it is easy to miss even as big a target as a human being standing a few feet away from you.

Anyone who has ever visited a firing range or even fired a gun can tell you so. Therefore when an inexperienced marksman points and shoots, he is more likely to miss than not. Add to this the fact that very few people will stand and watch a person take aim at them and fire, then you have the makings of a legend.

It is well known that a moving target is harder to hit (taking into account that even a stationary target is difficult to hit for an amateur) and then you will realise the makings of the legend of "odechi".

In a situation where both the target and the marksman are both running, you think it is miraculous that the target is not hit?
Firing a gun entails more than holding the gun sideways. There is a proper stance to ensure the kickback does not throw off the aim. The trigger is squeezed, not pressed etc.

You only need to ask yourself how the white men overpowered our forefathers to realise that the so called bullet proof story is a myth.

Experienced sharp-shooter!!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Abeg, it's real o, what of MAGUN, do you believe in it?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by sarutobie(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
The bible said we battle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities and POWERS..I used to be among the 'until I see it first'.there are countless movies and documentaries on demons,witches and exorcism in the west,so don't think the 'enlightened whiteman' don't believe or know such powers exist.the devil's greatest trick is making many people believe in his non-existence..

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Opey4luv(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
It is real and I believe in it.
A typical example is the communal clash between Erin-Ile and Offa in Kwara State.
You can ask anybody close to these two towns, Offa has all the available weapons and bullet, all Erin-Ile have are those spiritual bullet proofs and a few local made gun.
We all know who suffered most casualties.

As a scientist, I have been trying to find a scientific explanation for this but unfortunately, I have not arrived at a reasonable conclusion.

The fact is, it exist and I partially Believe in it.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by obuji: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
It still baffles me that at this century, people from Nigeria still believe in this voodo bullet proof thing.. Wao!! Really?? I can see that our proplem is not even the currupt government, but our citizens mentality.
May God help us..
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
A-town:

Quit behaving like an uneducated person. The herbalist does not have to be an illiterate. Science and Chemistry do not require a pHD or higher degree. Everyone practices a little chemistry doing things in our every day lives. Did chemistry and biology just spring up? No. It started from scratch like what the herbalists do so there is nothing primitive about it. The difference between Herbalists and Chemists is that Herbalists rely on EXPERIENCE while Chemists use lab testing,experiments and deductive reasoning.
Case in point, you don't need to be an educated chemist to know that "Agbo" works. That bitter liquid that is obtained from tree barks. Here's another difference, chemists will tell you the chemical composition of the "agbo" and tell you why the antacids etc are good for your body while the Herbalist will just tell you he has been using it since our forefathers and it works. So yes, i will not condemn any herbalist who mixes herbs to cure illnesses. I will only BITCH SLAP those who LIE about Disappearing and Bulletproof nonsense.
Didnt the holy Spirit make Phillip or wats his name? Dissapear in the bible, so if satan can appear as an angel of light and his ministers has ministers of righteousness then satan his capable of making someone dissapear or becone bulletprof, but nothing that satan gives is without consequences and repercussions.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by ayobase(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Look at safo shooting azz

What happened to Mrs.Chima...banned by Mynd?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Wolef7(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mobsync: This topic reminds me of a nollywood movie I watched some years back when a herbalist did a "bullet proof" charm for a man by putting a tortoise round the man's neck. The herbalist then proceeded to test the charm by loading a gun to shoot the man who either stupidly or because that was how he was told to act in the script stayed and kept staring till the herbalist finished loading the gun and aimed. The moment the herbalist shot him (only one shot ooo, with a local dane gun for that matter), he fell down and died. cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, I don't believe in it.
I also watched it. What I think is that the jazz can't cover all aspects of attack, if one is insured against cutlasses and knives, he may not be insured from beating. BTW, when people with jazz attack each other, they go all the way to get the antidote of the other party.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Crixina(f): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
seaman007:

So u re 26yrs dis year.
I no fit laugh,wetin I no go read for nairaland,we dey talk of jazz,u dey calculate person age.LWKM
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na wa oooooo. Some NL sef understand this topic? The topic na African insurance and it gatz to do with juju and some dey call God name put say if you believe. Make una park well joor! God never tell us in His holy book to get African insurance. Abeg una wey dey hala Baba God name for this matter, make una use una church mind. I don kawa no nii
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Freiburger(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wol-ef7:
if one is insured against cutlasses and knives, he may not be insured from beating.
grin grin you' re on point, dem neva see slap wey dey tear face.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by TCUBE(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
This reminds me of the joke by the Late Gbenga Adeboye. Even Masquerades recognize that there is a huge difference between an "Odeshi" for local guns and A double Barrel. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
PureNigerian:

Don't mind these people jare
The logic is more like someone who take weed/coke to the point of madness, and their body become strong like stone; twenty people can hardly restrain such person. Now think how much more if such substance where transfer into the blood stream through incision? The problem is that the effect wear-off without warning and even when it's still potent it only make your skin harder to some extent, it doesn't turn you to an Iron-man.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nmeri17: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
If u have witnessed it u will know its true.If u haven't you'll think those that have are ignorant blacks.It does exist but devil's gift bu wete isi bia weru isi.U have certain laws u abide by.Whenever for whatever reasons u break any of the laws you're powerless and you'll pay wid yo life
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
You guys need to quit this shait already okay. This is 2013 goddamnit. If this shit is real, we wouldn't have to depend on hearsay. It is as FAKE as the word FAKE. All the people saying they have witnessed it are ALL LIARS. Una too dey lie. That is why AFRICA is so backwards. THe difference between us and the west is that the west will come out and tell you it is all a mirage/magic and show you how they tricked you but AFRICANS will start concocting some useless lies and expect us to believe it.

If you have bulletproof, pick up a gun and shoot yourself, while recording yourself and post it on YOUTUBE. Until then it is a big PHAT LIE
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So you belief there isn't technology that can make something Invisible? Or the modern day bullet-proof vest, where do you think it started from? If you belief medicine started from scratch, where does bullet proof vest started from? Top?

Im not here to argue the point with you or make you belief it. If you want to belief and you have a gun, then you can pick up a challenge with me. The arrangement is nothing if you agree on this.

And if you cant pick up the challenge, just shut up and live your white supremacy life.

Bloody liar, You want me to go to gaol for Murder abi. You don't need anyone to pull the trigger. You can do it yourself with a timed camera. Record it and post it for us to see. LIES.

By the way, your statement about modern day bullet proof vests only goes to show me how much knowledge you lack. EDUCATE YOURSELF MR MAN. A modern day bulletproof vest is an object you place on your body that deters bullets from piercing your skin because it covers your skin. FOr you to tell me that some useless charm will prevent a bullet from piercing you BARE skin is ludacris
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
From xperience if u have african bullet proof keep ur hands clean. Do nt shed blood bkos u dont want ur blood to spill so do nt shed another person blood and do nt intimidate people. This is the rule of african bullet proof. An arm rubber who is jailed nw use it 4 45yrs in arm robbering acoding to him he neva killed anybody. So A.B.P is real
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Freiburger(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
nwekesimon68: From xperience if u have african bullet proof keep ur hands clean. Do nt shed blood bkos u dont want ur blood to spill so do nt shed another person blood and do nt intimidate people. This is the rule of african bullet proof. An arm rubber who is jailed nw use it 4 45yrs in arm robbering acoding to him he neva killed anybody. So A.B.P is real
Pants on fire cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
bokohalal: This is a true story.
One of my friends mother took my friend to a place around Ogba in Benin City to be insured against all manner of bullets,stabs and cuts from guns,knifes and or machetes. After the 'fortification',the practice is to place the fortified on a pedestal such as a mortar or any elevated surface and stripped to your brief or boxer(make sure to wear one) before testing the strength of the fortification.
With my friend stripped and elevated,his mother standing some distance away watching,the fortfier decided it was time to prove the efficacy of his medicine. As he reached for his gun that was standing against a wall my friend dashed down from his pedestal and no entreaties from his mother stopped him from running all the way home to Uselu,halfnaked. Till today he does not know whether he is fortified or not. He does not want to know.
LOOLzzz grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jman77(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:
Nothing Like Bullet Proof. We should stop behaving like Animal.
shey you mean am?!......except say you no be agbor man from delta sate.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by abacusCm(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
The charm for bullet proof can be used for local guns(shakabula) and possibly AK47.nobody shd face OPMESA or Boko Haram with bullet proof charm oooo
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Kassidy90(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
If u have doubts visit my home town, Ado-Odo in Ogun state, a trial will convince u, even african bomb made with local fowl's egg......I no won talk much jst visit der...then u knw say witchcraft pass aircraft
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre: First @OP, a bullet doesn't travel at 100mph, that's too small, a bullet travel way faster than that, up to 700mph and above.

Secondly, if there was anything like spiritual bullet proof, African soldiers would be the most powerful and countries like america would cough up billions of dollars just to get it.

It exists real time but demonically influences and can be neutralized.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by judano: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
I doff my cap for your sound logic delivered in simple English!
jayriginal: Listen until this is proven conclusively, it is better to ignore these stories.

I have said it elsewhere on this forum and I will repeat it here. Most people that hold guns are not trained to do so. If you are not trained to fire a gun, then it is easy to miss even as big a target as a human being standing a few feet away from you.

Anyone who has ever visited a firing range or even fired a gun can tell you so. Therefore when an inexperienced marksman points and shoots, he is more likely to miss than not. Add to this the fact that very few people will stand and watch a person take aim at them and fire, then you have the makings of a legend.

It is well known that a moving target is harder to hit (taking into account that even a stationary target is difficult to hit for an amateur) and then you will realise the makings of the legend of "odechi".

In a situation where both the target and the marksman are both running, you think it is miraculous that the target is not hit?
Firing a gun entails more than holding the gun sideways. There is a proper stance to ensure the kickback does not throw off the aim. The trigger is squeezed, not pressed etc.

You only need to ask yourself how the white men overpowered our forefathers to realise that the so called bullet proof story is a myth.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by devour129: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Kassidy90: If u have doubts visit my home town, Ado-Odo in Ogun state, a trial will convince u, even african bomb made with local fowl's egg......I no won talk much jst visit der...then u knw say witchcraft pass aircraft
I know about the egg bomb from back at ife .i think it's only women that are allowed to carry that not so sure sha. I believe it exits ,it's only fools that think all those occultic stuff doesn't exist . What of Magun ?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Are you all stupid, or crazy? shocked
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by babsomotde(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Wetin you call am, Spiritual Bullet what? Sorry oooo. If your Spiritual Bullet proof sees AK-47, I don't think it will have no choice but to tell the victim that Baba Lawo forget to tell him something. Baba Lawo go tell am say he forget to add one herb but the herb dey for heaven. Abeg, na only Jesus Power no dey fail. I beg am.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by joinnow: 2:03am On Aug 16, 2013
It does exits,i am giving you two experience
One happen in Kano state.
One Aboki did the medicine.
The efficacy even affect his shirt. his body always worn out his cloth.
one day he had an accident and was rush to hospital the nurse try to give him injection all the needles of the syring broke b4 the Aboki confess he did the Jazz.

Other one happen in Imo state.
the driver to the then Govenor testified that when he is driving with the governor. He observed thru the car mirrow that sometime the Governor will disappear and later appear. This made him to resign.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by joinnow: 2:21am On Aug 16, 2013
I hope you all never forget omobatse The Nasarawa/SSS death.What do you think happen,
Also ask any one from Ogoni etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Laughs So Hard As He Attends A Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.