Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33531 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Warri city stadium and Sapele stadium

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Siloko -2 :

WARNING : Roads in Benin City are constructed with covered drainages and sidewalk ways, street lights that works.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: Guy, there was absolutely Nothing wrong with Sapele and Akpakpava Rds b4 Oshiobaba's tenure. The only things Oshiobaba did on those Roads was to drive out those trading on the Roads, constructed side-walks and then divided the roads and planted flowers in the centre. There was absolutely nothing wrong with d said roads...
To think a normal human being ever thought Akpakpava and Sapele road was okay before the lanes were expanded to six lanes is really worrisome! This goes to show you are a stranger in Benin City.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

Uyi,
I think you are mistaken by thinking the paved roads done by Oshiomhole are mainly in Benin City. When PDP begin to say that Oshiomhole has abandoned Benin City for villages.

My archive server appears to be down else I would have posted pictures of kilometers upon kilometers of village roads tarred, with bridges in ovia, Abudu, Igarra, Ibillo, Fuga, Auchi, Ewhohimi etc.

The same with the schools, with 4 model schools currently under construction.

To think all of these are being done with the very thin Edo Budget compared to What you see in Delta says alot.

You are a liar. Benin is my place of birth. My second home. Where do you know in Benin? You are a shameless liar. The only thing I can commend Oshiomole for is the renovated schools and they are not even up to 30 percent of the schools in Benin and some few in other LGAs. Oshiomole has over 300 SAs with official cars. They all litter the state house playing drafts and cards. Even Maleke and Picollo are SAs. Oshiomole is a big fraud. Even the Akpakpava road you posted was started by Osunbor. Lucky that you all castigate is the right hand man of Oshiomole right now and all the old PDP crooks are now in ACN chopping fat. Liars

3 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by taharqa: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1: Siloko Road -1

WARNING : Roads in Benin City are constructed with covered drainages and sidewalk ways, street lights that works.
Another Rd where the Road traders were chased out, Side-walks constructed, Road divided and flowers planted at d centre..... O boy, if you reali want to post a Road done by Oshio go to Airport Road (that is cos at least 1 additional lane was constructed on either side of d original Road, that was good by d way); other STREETS like those in d environs of Ogbemudia's house. But Oshiobaba have failed in Reconstructing perpetually bad roads in Benin like Textile Mill Roads, Eweka, Upper Lawani, Adolor Rd, etc... Be guilded
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
To think a normal human being ever thought Akpakpava and Sapele road was okay before the lanes were expanded to six lanes is really worrisome! This goes to show you are a stranger in Benin City.

Very shameful. But what do you expect from a paid hack.... lol

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: Omo-tire d LIAR, do you remember how you fooolishly argued with me and others who reside in Benin from yr unknown Overseas base that it was Oshiobaba that was constructing the Benin-Ore Rd, from Ekiadolor tru Ugbowo to Urubi?? Do you remember arguing this nonsense for months last year? Do you remember how you told me that Oshiobaba had 'constructed' Sapele Rd into a 6-lane Rd, lol? Do you remember how you argued that it was Oshio who built d road at 5-junction on Urubi? YOU KNOW NOTHING.... For yr Info, Edo Govt officials no longa hide d FACT that 50% of d fund with which most of d Schools been built in Edo (or even Delta and other States) come from d FG tru UBEC. Only frustrated IGNORAMUSES like yrself still fooolishly hold out...
When will youi keep your mouth shut and stop spewing lies? Five Junction ( which I am yet to post in this thread ), Siloko road, Oluku expansion and Ekiadolor axis expansion all the way to Urubi street are projects handled by Edo State government.

Your brother in crime aka the minister for works was challenged to provide the cheque for the contract award for these roads till date He could not come up with any! I am sure you saw the video of Oshiomhole showing the NASS members the chaeque He used in awarding the road contract to RCC.

You really are a disgrace to humanity for real. Even Dan Orbih the loquacious Edo State PDP chairman would not dare to make these frivolous claims you are spewing here.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by enm(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

are they planning to construct it there or they've actually started?

My guy no vex annoyance for me but I just feel that you need this word of advice " stay of the thread" and if you can't just be peeping and assimilating the one you can and if need be contribute that is if you need clarification. Please no vex annoyance

Your above comment quoted above shows you know little about the two state, instead of letting those that know to run the thread so that some of us who want the truth and nothing but the truth you go about muddling things up. Please no vex annoyance for me na beg I dey beg ooh
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

You are a liar. Benin is my place of birth. My second home. Where do you know in Benin? You are a shameless liar. The only thing I can commend Oshiomole for is the renovated schools and they are not even up to 30 percent of the schools in Benin and some few in other LGAs. Oshiomole has over 300 SAs with official cars. They all litter the state house playing drafts and cards. Even Maleke and Picollo are SAs. Oshiomole is a big fraud. Even the Akpakpava road you posted was started by Osunbor. Lucky that you all castigate is the right hand man of Oshiomole right now and all the old PDP crooks are now in ACN chopping fat. Liars
Hehe.. but the Pictures are for real nah wink Why is it so difficult for you people to accept the truth? I have not even posted pictures of the new Osadebe avenue layout, Benoni Street, Upper Adesuwa road, Abudu central road, Auchi central roads.

As for schools, I am sure during the LG council election campaign when Oshiomhole visited villages to campaign, you saw the pictures of the schools there. Virtually all of them were looking like the ones I have posted here.

Hehe... Do I care where Lucky Igbinedion is now? NOPE... but do I care that Edo State is reborn? Absolutely YES! So watch in 3D as I burst your lies with Pictures cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by taharqa: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
lol, so Sapele Rd and Akpakpava are now 6-lane Roads now? Hahahahahahaha..... Dude, time for you to abandone yr own thread if you hv any Shame yet

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: Another Rd where the Road traders were chased out, Side-walks constructed, Road divided and flowers planted at d centre..... O boy, if you reali want to post a Road done by Oshio go to Airport Road (that is cos at least 1 additional lane was constructed on either side of d original Road, that was good by d way); other STREETS like those in d environs of Ogbemudia's house. But Oshiobaba have failed in Reconstructing perpetually bad roads in Benin like Textile Mill Roads, Eweka, Upper Lawani, Adolor Rd, etc... Be guilded

I have pictures of Mission Road Dualisation, Textile Mill roads, Upper Lawani under construction, Adolor road which is part of the Benin City water storm projects cool

I cannot believe you are a sane human being for real. So in this day and age, we should condone street trading on dual carriageways? Wonder shall never end!
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: lol, so Sapele Rd and Akpakpava are now 6-lane Roads now? Hahahahahahaha..... Dude, time for you to abandone yr own thread if you hv any Shame yet
You are a shameless human being.

How many lanes are in this Sapele and Akpakpava roads picture below?

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2014
enm:

My guy no vex annoyance for me but I just feel that you need this word of advice " stay of the thread" and if you can't just be peeping and assimilating the one you can and if need be contribute that is if you need clarification. Please no vex annoyance

Your above comment quoted above shows you know little about the two state, instead of letting those that know to run the thread so that some of us who want the truth and nothing but the truth you go about muddling things up. Please no vex annoyance for me na beg I dey beg ooh

My friend face your front and answer the simple question if you can:

Is there a flyover bridge at Effurun Round about?? YES or NO..

cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

My friend face your front and answer the simple question if you can:

Is there a flyover bridge at Effurun Round about?? YES or NO..

cool
My brother, I could not believe someone posted a picture of what they claimed is a fly over at Effurun cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by taharqa: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
When will youi keep your mouth shut and stop spewing lies? Five Junction ( which I am yet to post in this thread ), Siloko road, Oluku expansion and Ekiadolor axis expansion all the way to Urubi street are projects handled by Edo State government.

Your brother in crime aka the minister for works was challenged to provide the cheque for the contract award for these roads till date He could not come up with any! I am sure you saw the video of Oshiomhole showing the NASS members the chaeque He used in awarding the road contract to RCC.

You really are a disgrace to humanity for real. Even Dan Orbih the loquacious Edo State PDP chairman would not dare to make these frivolous claims you are spewing here.
lol... So Oshio actuali built d Benin-Ore Rd from Ekiadolor to Km 00 in Dawson Junction??Hahahahahaha.... Guy, you are Insane; as in, reali Crazzi..

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
My brother, I could not believe someone posted a picture of what they claimed is a fly over at Effurun cheesy cheesy

lol... cheesy

Dude said it is actually a new project......
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Evestar200: they have started the construction since september,,and is working fast cuz they pull the roundabout structure down for just week

Ok.. Didn't see this earlier.

The last time I was there was in July and there was nothing like that at the time.

Thanks..
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Olympic size swiming pool in oghara and Asaba,,coming to warri soon

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Igueben -Udo Road

WARNING : Edo rural roads are constructed completely tarred and are not graded with red sands only

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: lol... So Oshio actuali built d Benin-Ore Rd from Ekiadolor to Km 00 in Dawson Junction??Hahahahahaha.... Guy, you are Insane; as in, reali Crazzi..
Hehe... I said pictures would burst your lies. God has since punished your father the devil. cool Are Akpakpava and Sapele road Six or 1 village road

Shamless jolt.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. but the Pictures are for real nah wink Why is it so difficult for you people to accept the truth? I have not even posted pictures of the new Osadebe avenue layout, Benoni Street, Upper Adesuwa road, Abudu central road, Auchi central roads.

As for schools, I am sure during the LG council election campaign when Oshiomhole visited villages to campaign, you saw the pictures of the schools there. Virtually all of them were looking like the ones I have posted here.

Hehe... Do I care where Lucky Igbinedion is now? NOPE... but do I care that Edo State is reborn? Absolutely YES! So watch in 3D as I burst your lies with Pictures cool

YOu have been repeating the same pictures over and over again. What else have you got to post?

1. Let me help you by listing the roads that have been fixed in Benin. Ring Road was renovated, not built. Ring has never being a bad road. Only needed some clean up and decoration which Oshiomole did

2. The demacation and expansion of Akpakpava road, which was started by Osunbor, was completed

3. Ekenwan Road, just up to around Mat-Ice was renovated and demacated.

4. Airport road was demacated and some portions renovated. Note that none of these is a new road

5. Sapele road was demacated. This has always been a good road

6. Some parts of Siluko road and textile mill road were renovated. This I liked because it helped movement withing that area

7. Some streets around Egharevba street was renovated allowing cars coming from New Benin road to come through costain down to ewa road. This is the best I commend Oshiomole for in all his roads.

8. Some roads inside GRA were renovated

9. The drainage down mission road is being built but work has since reduced since his second term

What is the state os the remaining roads in Benin?

1. 1st, 2nd and 3rd east circular road are eyesores.

2. Mission road as we speak is a gully infested road. Note that this is one of the most important roads in Benin.

3. Erie street and evirons, an eyesore.

4. Ogbe quarters and environs. Terrible

5. Owina, Agho, Erhunwhuse roads, comatose

6. Okhoro road, comatose

7. Textile mill road, comatose

8. Ikpoba hill roads, comatose

9. Lucky way, the only major road constructed by lucky Igbnedion is fast turning into a moat

10. Sakponba road and inner roads, comatose

11. Adolor road, not even motorable and still flooded as usual

12. Uwasota road up to Ewharake spare part market, a complete gully and a jungle. If you take your car through that route for one month, it is dead, gauranteed.

Should I go on?

7 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

This was was not constructed by Oshiomole. It was demated and paved. It was never a bad road. So your propaganda is crap

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

lol... cheesy

Dude said it is actually a new project......
Which new project? In Effurun? the same Effurun where the street lights are powered by generator that Uduaghan's wife company also supply the Diesel and the lights are only switched on three or four times a week
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Dunce this thread is about Delta and Edo State....

You can shove ur GEJ obsession [/b]up ur A55...

cheesy
That you and your lying Oshiomh- [b]OLE ! hates so passionately for nothing......see what Uduaghan, a fellow GEJ lover is doing without lying hypocrisy... cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

YOu have been repeating the same pictures over and over again. What else have you got to post?

1. Let me help you by listing the roads that have been fixed in Benin. Ring Road was renovated, not built. Ring has never being a bad road. Only needed some clean up and decoration which Oshiomole did

2. The demacation and expansion of Akpakpava road, which was started by Osunbor, was completed

3. Ekenwan Road, just up to around Mat-Ice was renovated and demacated.

4. Airport road was demacated and some portions renovated. Note that none of these is a new road

5. Sapele road was demacated. This has always been a good road

6. Some parts of Siluko road and textile mill road were renovated. This I liked because it helped movement withing that area

7. Some streets around Egharevba street was renovated allowing cars coming from New Benin road to come through costain down to ewa road. This is the best I commend Oshiomole for in all his roads.

8. Some roads inside GRA were renovated

9. The drainage down mission road is being built but work has since reduced since his second term

What is the state os the remaining roads in Benin?

1. 1st, 2nd and 3rd east circular road are eyesores.

2. Mission road as we speak is a gully infested road. Note that this is one of the most important roads in Benin.

3. Erie street and evirons, an eyesore.

4. Ogbe quarters and environs. Terrible

5. Owina, Agho, Erhunwhuse roads, comatose

6. Okhoro road, comatose

7. Textile mill road, comatose

8. Ikpoba hill roads, comatose

9. Lucky way, the only major road constructed by lucky Igbnedion is fast turning into a moat

10. Sakponba road and inner roads, comatose

11. Adolor road, not even motorable and still flooded as usual

12. Uwasota road up to Ewharake spare part market, a complete gully and a jungle. If you take your car through that route for one month, it is dead, gauranteed.

Should I go on?
First you claimed it was only schools, now you are admitting that roads have been built! I prophesy over your, that 2014 is the year you will start to confess and speak the truth IJN, say Amen cool

I said I have over 21 roads of pictures to upload in Benin City alone. Over 35 roads out side Benin City completed. Shame my archiver server is down unah for hear wen.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Which new project? In Effurun? the same Effurun where the street lights are powered by generator that Uduaghan's wife company also supply the Diesel and the lights are only switched on three or four times a week

First you made a fool of yourself when you said th street lights are power by generator because many Lagos street lights have been powered by generators too.

Secondly, you are a liar as usual when you claim the generators are only switched on 3 or 4 times week. cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
It`s only Benin oo.. and Oshiom-hole cannot fix the roads their and they comparing him to Uduaghan that is fixing roads, airports, schools,hospitals in four unique towns in Delta state.....Shameless liars [b][/b]!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

This was was not constructed by Oshiomole. It was demated and paved. It was never a bad road. So your propaganda is crap
I shameless liar! You mean Sapele road was constructed by GEJ cool.
By the way, this thread was to showcase good governance in Edo vs. Delta state, so please just watch in 3D ( if you even have a 3D computer screen or 3D wifi tv at home ) as we speak in pictures cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
First you claimed it was only schools, now you are admitting that roads have been built! I prophesy over your, that 2014 is the year you will start to confess and speak the truth IJN, say Amen cool

I said I have over 21 roads of pictures to upload in Benin City alone. Over 35 roads out side Benin City completed. Shame my archiver server is down unah for hear wen.

I have never changed anything I have posted. I am not like you. I said clearly and will repeat it to your deaf ear that I only rate him in schools because he did some schools. I dont rate him at all in roads because, like I posted above, he has done very little and he didnt build those roads. He renovetd them. In some cases, like Sapele road, he paved them and demacated them.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

Stop using your archive server as an excuse, you started the thread....posts the pix or we conclude that Uduaghan definitely performed better than Oshiom-hole. Pix don`t lie.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

First you made a fool of yourself when you said th street lights are power by generator because many Lagos street lights have been powered by generators too.

Secondly, you are a liar as usual when you claim the generators are only switched on 3 or 4 times week. cheesy

The street lights being powered by generators is not the issue, the issue is they Uduaghan's wife is the one supplying the diesels for the generators and the street lights are switched on 3 or 4 times every week and by 4am or 5am they are off. This is a FACT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.