Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33511 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by homesteady(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Cheii! In some people's mind, Edo state is finer than Dubai grin
Oga Please stop deceiving people with all this pictures! Benin is ugly and unorganised!! All this pictures where taken like 5 or 6 years ago!
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
I shameless liar! You mean Sapele road was constructed by GEJ cool.
By the way, this thread was to showcase good governance in Edo vs. Delta state, so please just watch in 3D ( if you even have a 3D computer screen or 3D wifi tv at home ) as we speak in pictures cool

Sapele road wsa not constructed by Oshiomole. You always make a foool of yourself with your shallow propaganda. Sapele has been a good road since I was a kid. One of those roads that has always been good and just needing little touches from time to time, just like ring road. He paved the open gutters and demacated the road. I can credit him for that, but he didnt construct the road

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
luvinhubby:
Stop using your archive server as an excuse, you started the thread....posts the pix or we conclude that Uduaghan definitely performed better than Oshiom-hole. Pix don`t lie.
No excuse here... I am posting, and like I said, sector by sector and not posting rag tag pictures and projects that characterize you people over there cool. You should have asked yourself why I have not posted pictures of Oshio baba buses, Ogbemudia stadium, etc. It is sector by sector. No dulling cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
luvinhubby:
That you and your lying Oshiomh- OLE ! hates so passionately for nothing......see what Uduaghan, a fellow GEJ lover is doing without lying hypocrisy... cheesy

Don't even get me started on Uduaghan....

lol

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Sapele road wsa not constructed by Oshiomole. You always make a foool of yourself with your shallow propaganda. Sapele has been a good road since I was a kid. One of those roads that has always been good and just needing little touches from time to time, just like ring road. He paved the open gutters and demacated the road. I can credit him for that, but he didnt construct the road

The picture below calls you a LIAR just like Taharqa..

cheesy

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

The street lights being powered by generators is not the issue, the issue is they Uduaghan's wife is the one supplying the diesels for the generators and the street lights are switched on 3 or 4 times every week and by 4am or 5am they are off. This is a FACT.

Again you make a fool of yourself because Lagos state street lights are powered by generators with diesels provided by Fashola's wife. You are making a fool of yourself my friend. Lagos state actually started that practice and many states are copying it including Ogun and Rivers states
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Let me ask you, where in Sapele road was actually good? Is from Adesuma road junction, from NNPC side, or is it MM Way junction heading towards boundary road or Reservation Road? I mean where along Sapele road was good? Can you tell us please?

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

The picture below calls you a LIAR just like Taharqa..

cheesy

The pictures doesnt show a constructed road. Everyone who lives in Benin knows that Sapele road was not constructed by Oshiomole. JUst like airport road, akpakpava, Ekenwan roads. Oshiomole has not constructed any new road in Benin city. That is a fact. Maybe outside Benin city, but no newly constructed road in Benin city
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

The pictures doesnt show a constructed road. Everyone who lives in Benin knows that Sapele road was not constructed by Oshiomole. JUst like airport road, akpakpava, Ekenwan roads. Oshiomole has not constructed any new road in Benin city. That is a fact. Maybe outside Benin city, but no newly constructed road in Benin city

hehehehe.....

Keep it up.....

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Again you make a fool of yourself because Lagos state street lights are powered by generators with diesels provided by Fashola's wife. You are making a fool of yourself my friend. Lagos state actually started that practice and many states are copying it including Ogun and Rivers states
Hehe... FYI, We know Lagos Street lights are powered by IPPs built by LSG. I am sure even your fellow liars on the troll would deny your claims. Like I said, nothing wrong in powering street lights with generators and in fact the street lights in Ring road in Benin City are connected to the same grid as Osadebe avenue, which is linked to the generating set in government house, hence the reason those street lights are always on.

However, in Effurun and Sapele, the very few roads with street lights ( which Ibori actually put in place) are powered by generators which is not an issue but that Uduaghan's wife is the Diesel contractors that supplies the diesel that powers them is the real issue dude
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Let me ask you, where in Sapele road was actually good? Is from Adesuma road junction, from NNPC side, or is it MM Way junction heading towards boundary road or Reservation Road? I mean where along Sapele road was good? Can you tell us please?

Sapele road has always been one of the good roads in Benin from when I was a kid. The stretch from Ring road up to 3rd east circular (which you call MM way because you are clearly a visitor to Benin), has always been good. But the gutters were not paved and most of those sections were not demarcated.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

This one has taken that thin GEJ normally takes in the morning wink wink. Abeg make I free you.... I hail oh chairman... cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe... FYI, We know Lagos Street lights are powered by IPPs built by LSG. I am sure even your fellow liars on the troll would deny your claims. Like I said, nothing wrong in powering street lights with generators and in fact the street lights in Ring road in Benin City are connected to the same grid as Osadebe avenue, which is linked to the generating set in government house, hence the reason those street lights are always on.

However, in Effurun and Sapele, the very few roads with street lights ( which Ibori actually put in place) are powered by generators which is not an issue but that Uduaghan's wife is the Diesel contractors that supplies the diesel that powers them is the real issue dude

Lagos state IPP just came on stream not long ago and is still not connected to every street light or traffic light. Before the IPP came on, Lagos state street light were powered by generators. The generator at Ikeja under bridge is there for all to see. You cant hide bro
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Sapele road has always been one of the good roads in Benin from when I was a kid. The stretch from Ring road up to 3rd east circular (which you call MM way because you are clearly a visitor to Benin), has always been good. But the gutters were not paved and most of those sections were not demarcated.
You are on a long long thin! So Igbinedion Educational Centre is in 3rd East Circular road? Okada Fry Chicken is in 3rd East Circular road?

Abeg take am easy with your Sapele water this morning cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

The street lights being powered by generators is not the issue, the issue is they Uduaghan's wife is the one supplying the diesels for the generators and the street lights are switched on 3 or 4 times every week and by 4am or 5am they are off. This is a FACT.
Nobody really cares who supplies what. Are there streetlights on the new roads constructed by Uduaghan? Yes or NO?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Lagos state IPP just came on stream not long ago and is still not connected to every street light or traffic light. Before the IPP came on, Lagos state street light were powered by generators. The generator at Ikeja under bridge is there for all to see. You cant hide bro
To think you are a Nigerian and you are spewing this rubbish that Lagos State IPP just came on stream is worrisome yet again! So lagos did not have an IPP during Tinubu's tenure that was functional? Did you even know what that first IPP was for?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
luvinhubby:
Nobody really cares who supplies what. Are there streetlights on the new roads constructed by Uduaghan? Yes or NO?

I never denied there werent street lights and if you notice, I did not comment on several of the pictures posted from Delta State, because it you you people that will still expose the truth when the time comes.

I am only posting pictures of good governance in Edo State courtesy of Oshiomhole's government and I expect you to post the same of Delta state courtesy of Uduaghan's government so the world can see.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
You are on a long long thin! So Igbinedion Educational Centre is in 3rd East Circular road? Okada Fry Chicken is in 3rd East Circular road?

Abeg take am easy with your Sapele water this morning cool

3rd east circular road (or Murtala Mohammed Way ) starts from that junction or round about up to akpakpava road. Interestingly, that major road in Benin is in a very sorry state as we speak. Kada fried chicken (not Okada fried chicken) is on the junction of the two roads
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
To think you are a Nigerian and you are spewing this rubbish that Lagos State IPP just came on stream is worrisome yet again! So lagos did not have an IPP during Tinubu's tenure that was functional? Did you even know what that first IPP was for?

So if Lagos has been using an IPP since Tinubu, why is there a very big generator under Ikeja bridge which is used to power the street lights around Obafemi awolowo road, Oba Akran roads and environs? I need an answer
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
I was thinking some of these projects in delta state are Ibori's project? the stadiums mostly, please someone orientate me. thanks
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Anegbete Road -

WARNING: Edo inter village roads are constructed tarred and not graded with red sand.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
calebo101: I was thinking some of these projects in delta state are Ibori's project? the stadiums mostly, please someone orientate me. thanks
Dude, let them continue to post pictures, I said they will expose themselves one by one cool

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Delta state school GRA primary sch in Asaba

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by enm(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

My friend face your front and answer the simple question if you can:

Is there a flyover bridge at Effurun Round about?? YES or NO..

cool

To the best of my knowledge which was last updated sometime early last year I didn't see any fly over bridge but a roundabout just like the one on the pix and I didn't see anywhere where the pix was describe as flyover bridge or any mention of flyover bridge as regard effurun but if there is then point me to the post on this thread. Anyway no vex annoyance for me. Hope you day is been so wonderful ?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

3rd east circular road (or Murtala Mohammed Way ) starts from that junction or round about up to akpakpava road. Interestingly, that major road in Benin is in a very sorry state as we speak. Kada fried chicken (not Okada fried chicken) is on the junction of the two roads
Tell your puppet GEJ and the Uromi messenger Minister fo Works to release MM Way so Oshiomhole can expand it to 4 lanes as initially planned. As for 3rd East circular road and MM Way, you are confusing yourself. A stretch of that road is what was named MM Way. Just like in Upper Adesuwa road in GRA, the whole stretch is actually Upper Adesuwa all the way to Benoni, but in-between there are sections names after people just like we have here in the UK too.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by enm(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Ok.. Didn't see this earlier.

The last time I was there was in July and there was nothing like that at the time.

Thanks..

Ok noted
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
calebo101: I was thinking some of these projects in delta state are Ibori's project? the stadiums mostly, please someone orientate me. thanks
ibori built only oghara, ughelli, ogwashi-uku and warri city stadium half and commission sapele and Asaba without building it b4 he left office, uduaghan was the one that finish the sapele stadium and change everything in the warri city stadium when warri was suppose to be one of the hosting cities during 2009 fifa under-17 world cup in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Jatu Village road.

WARNING: Edo inter village roads are constructed tarred and not graded with red sand.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Tell your puppet GEJ and the Uromi messenger Minister fo Works to release MM Way so Oshiomhole can expand it to 4 lanes as initially planned. As for 3rd East circular road and MM Way, you are confusing yourself. A stretch of that road is what was named MM Way. Just like in Upper Adesuwa road in GRA, the whole stretch is actually Upper Adesuwa all the way to Benoni, but in-between there are sections names after people just like we have here in the UK too.

You are a visitor to Benin so stop talking nonsense. Except the road has very recently been renamed, that whole stretch from Akpakpava to Sapele road round about is called MM way, formerly 3rd east circular road. IF the FG is the reason Oshiomole has not done the road, why has he not also done 2nd east circular and 1st east circular roads which also runs the same distance and serves almost the same purpose as the MM way? No rest for you today

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Warri industrial park,,work started november

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Otuo - Iviyie Village road

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1: Jatu Village road.

Hope you realize that you have posted only 4 roads since morning and out of those, only two are newly constructed roads and on top of that, they are not even up to one of the roads posted for delta state. They look very tiny and dirty.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.