Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33510 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by jmaine: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Evestar200: Uduaghan inaugurate Delta state Educational Mashall,,ermmm!!!please Omo-tier and co dont put on ur uniform when coming to delta state on sch hrs if not our edu marshall will take u guys to kirikri sraight tongue

Lolz . . .Werin be their job description. . . ?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 5thNOTE: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi:
And to make matter worse, he keeps posting the different pic of the same round about. Just that pics were taken from different spots.
I cant beleive there are ppl who praise Adams for anything. The guy has ran away to facilitate banking of stolen public/state money as soon as he percieved ppls pity that he had an accident. And they didnt even stop there they came to niaraland to put finishing works to lies. A man who builds 4 classrooms in schools and he has nt allowed pupils and students to enter them, there no chairs provided and he refuses to let PTA and pupils contribute chairs to the schools 4 APC propaganda sake. We are nt talkin of teachers for science subject that are lacking in that state. Bendel feed and flour mill BFEM and Opila cement factory are lying rusting and u say Adams is working, has built a car making company or wht that u are coming here to write? he is busy waisting money in the bush he came frm and the popular state university is depopulating. He increase the school fees of that school without thinking of were parent will get funds 4 it, mayb he provide roundabout sweeping job 4 them. How many company did oshiomole build? How many state boarding school he change or build? How many agricultural and standard processing project has he done? How many govt housing and city he build and relocate ppl to such place in Edo? How many ppl have water at their doorstep other than borehole. We still use firewood im Edo state, but we are SS an oil and gas producing place. When will all these changes come? If a man can nt knw wht is milk and meat then he is a fool. Smbdy colouring the road and ur posting it in different viewing angle u say is walking. If u accept a bit of lie in nigeria they dont knw how to stop than to add more, and tends to change to truth in every ones eyes.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by manny4life(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
@ bold, you are not making sense at all.

If I had no pictures, why would I have opened the thread in the first instance? Sometimes, I wonder why the same criminal brain most of you exhibit you cannot use it to reason properly .

Since Christmas, the adverse weather hear has affected IT facilities. Internet has been intermittent due to damages to BT hubs. My online storage is hosted by small private firm and they have been affected by the weather since Wednesday and did manage to keep alive until the Thursday backlash.

So stop spewing rubbish agricultural pilot cool

go here and see some pictures for yourself

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25601796

If you had no pictures why would you open the thread? What a DUMB question? A tribal love-vendor asking why would insult another tribe, you're mischievous by nature, so it makes perfect sense to start your smear campaign ahead of time, at least for a paid goon working for Gov "Go and Die". Haha, take a good look at your own thread, imagine the mockery, then come back and tell me who's smart brains has been ridiculed... lol

Bros, you're yarning DUST, the link was only stating about the stormy weather conditions and nothing more, I'm already used to that type of news here in the U.S. and I did not dispute the stormy weather. I asked you if your server was located in your house or a remote data location, heck your online server could be housed in the U.S., somewhere in CA and you're yarning opata. For instance, hurricane Katrina, Sandy, even the one that affected NY and the Stock Exchange, and so many other storms has hit the U.S., people did not have access to internet not because of IT facilities, but because of there was no electricity and it doesn't mean their online storage access to data files located on servers in CA or some area is inaccessible.

If you say you have no electricity or internet, SAY SO... Don't use stormy weather as an excuse...Lol, FAKE TOY ENGINEER grin grin grin
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by homesteady(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please how is the water situation in Delta state?
In Benin, it is worse than worst! People resort to using stored rain water grin grin
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
jmaine:

Lolz . . .Werin be their job description. . . ?
to arrest or take any children with or without unifoam found roaming about in sch hrs to their parents for answers and question
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Uduaghan commission Nelson Mandela Garden park in Asaba

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
more

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

You cannot hide today. No matter where you go, I will follow you. There is no rest for you today! Oshiomole did not construct Airport road. He renovated sections of it and demarcated it. You cannot hide anywhere today.

You are a shameless liar. This is a pic from the construction of Airport road, does the work going on look like the kind of child's play you and your fellow PDP goons want to make us believe that it is....

Shame on you!!!

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Atuwase11 Model primary Sch in Ughelli city, Ughelli North LGA,,

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Igbudu primary sch warri South LGA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
When delta stopped Okadas from operating in the major cities, they provided another means of livelihood for our people. The Governor who subsidized the cost of the tricycles up to 70 percent from 400,000 thousand naira to 150,000 thousand naira warned operators of the tricycles to restrict themselves to the routes approved for them.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Eyabugbe primary sch Ugborikoko, Effurun Uvwie LGA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Can you post one picture of Edo state teaching hospital? or shut the hell up.
Which of the hospitals?? Do you mean this??

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
homesteady:
Donphilopus do you stay in benin, if yes, are those buses having AC?
Are you an Edolite or Delta??
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
what did you just post Is that Edo state teaching hospital or UBTH.

I am also waiting for you to post your general hospitals in Edo states.

Below is delta state teaching hospital Oghara. Where is Edo state teaching hospital.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nana college -Warri North LGA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Uduaghan Commission Delta state Security patrol vehicle

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Improved power supply in delta state is both a federal and state effort. Also delta state independent power project, ipp, at oghareki will start in 2014, supplying the state with more power. Still, power in delta at least in Otukutu area is very good at 18hrs daily

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Uzorigwe primary sch, nnebisi road Asaba

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
inside the class room

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by DrOBD(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles: Where is Omo _tier and his Edo state supporters. We have not even touched Warri infrastructures yet. You go die here today. angry angry angry angry

Please post something from your dead woods called Edo.

To me, delta state is more developed... I'm from Edo and it's just the truth. But we are brothers, no need to fight, it's a good thing we are making progress even though that of Edo is slow.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by homesteady(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
donphilopus: Are you an Edolite or Delta??
Edo!
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
50% of deltans are farmers, unlike most states in the south, we don't depend on Northerners to supply our garri, usine, banga and yam for ukodo.
The state has a very aggressive program to help farmers. Just contact your LG and get all the needed information. They will never use the word GO AND DIE

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Anglican Girls Grammer sch in Ozoro Isoko North LGA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oharisi primary sch in Ughelli North LGA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by DrOBD(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
tawa89: I caп't believe I'm saying this but Uduaghan has performed well ooo. And to think I used to insult him wella . Why is that PDP people doп't know how to engage In media propaganda? PDP doп't really know how to showcase their states. If not for this thread, I would have thought Uduaghan hasn't constructed any road In Delta.
And this benin city's Ring road has bin overbeaten. I'm tired Of seeing It at every Edo thread. I doп't see how a ring road equates to development across the LGAs Of a big state like edo. Uduaghan over Oshiomole for me tho.

God bless you
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by HowFar: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_taya or Omo_tier is not from Edo state. The Esan region will soon form its own state. We will not slavishly follow the SW as the binis are wont to do. We left the Western region for a reason.

Oshiomhole is a fraud hence he relies more on publicity than good governance. There's no way apc will win Esan, impossible.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
At present, there are seven (7) State owned tertiary educational institutions in the state

Delta State University with Campuses in Abraka, Asaba and Oleh;
College of Education, Agbor;
College of Education, Warri;
College of Physical Education, Mosogar;
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro;
Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara;
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwasi-Uku

All the tertiary Institutions in Delta State mentioned above except the first three were established between 1999 and 2007. Lemme know if you need pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. All those billions from Delta are sitting in our schools too. Lemme know if you want to compare cost for families, to send their children to school in delta or Edo. By the way, we are a PDP state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The State Government is in the process of establishing of four more Polytechnics to be sited in Aboh, Sapele, Abirigbodo and Bomadi. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
homesteady:
Edo!
Can you compare Delta's allocation to that of Edo?? I know you are a PDP aficionado.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
donphilopus: Can you compare Delta's allocation to that of Edo?? I know you are a PDP aficionado.

Nonsense, you people started by telling us EDO was more developed than Delta. My friend put up or shut up. Post your damn pictures.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by HowFar: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
@atlwireles.
Don't mind Omo_taya, Oshiomhonle is a huge disappointment for us that voted him. It won't happen again.

P.S
Uduaghan's mother is Esan lol!

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles: At present, there are seven (7) State owned tertiary educational institutions in the state
Delta State University with Campuses in Abraka, Asaba and Oleh;
College of Education, Agbor;
College of Education, Warri;
College of Physical Education, Mosogar;
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro;
Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara;
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwasi-Uku
All the tertiary Institutions in Delta State mentioned above except the first three were established between 1999 and 2007. Lemme know if you need pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. All those billions from Delta are sitting in our schools too. Lemme know if you want to compare cost for families, to send their children to school in delta or Edo. By the way, we are a PDP state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The State Government is in the process of establishing of four more Polytechnics to be sited in Aboh, Sapele, Abirigbodo and Bomadi. cool cool cool cool cool
So many poly/college of Education there! Are people still attending Colleges of Education? How many of the people graduating from those institutions are employed?

You also know Delsu 1st class graduates are almost equivalent to some other institutions 2.1 graduate, in terms of employment?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.