Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33522 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

1. You are a visitor to Benin so stop talking nonsense. Except the road has very recently been renamed, that whole stretch from Akpakpava to Sapele road round about is called MM way, formerly 3rd east circular road. IF the FG is the reason Oshiomole has not done the road, why has he not also done 2nd east circular and 1st east circular roads which also runs the same distance and serves almost the same purpose as the MM way? No rest for you today
Hehe.. look who is calling some else a Visitor. Do you have a 10 x 10 plot of land in Benin not to talk of a house? I told you, stop taking that thin GEJ takes in the morning okay wink

As for 1st and 2nd East Circular road. Those roads are listed as part of the phase two Benin City renewal plan. Just like many roads in GRA. However, Oshiomhole have clearly said He does not want to construct road and leave Edo State with huge debt that it cannot service, so some of the roads may not be constructed in His time, however, these roads have been designed and only waiting for the contracts to be awarded once the necessary funds have been sorted out.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Hope you realize that you have posted only 4 roads since morning and out of those, only two are newly constructed roads and on top of that, they are not even up to one of the roads posted for delta state. They look very tiny and dirty.
Did you not claim that it was only 30% of schools Oshiomohole has renovated? Hehe.. I am still posting roads and these are village roads which I am sure your own village would like to have if your governor was not serial looter wink
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. look who is calling some else a Visitor. Do you have a 10 x 10 plot of land in Benin not to talk of a house? I told you, stop taking that thin GEJ takes in the morning okay wink

As for 1st and 2nd East Circular road. Those roads are listed as part of the phase two Benin City renewal plan. Just like many roads in GRA. However, Oshiomhole have clearly said He does not want to construct road and leave Edo State with huge debt that it cannot service, so some of the roads may not be constructed in His time, however, these roads have been designed and only waiting for the contracts to be awarded once the necessary funds have been sorted out.

Just look at the hogwash of an excuse you posted! huh! After six years? You are a real big sycophant! You are shameless. After six years, you are spewing this hogwash and lying through your teeth? What a load of bile! Benin has one of the best network of roads in Nigeria. All a governor needs to do in Benin is just fix some strategic roads like 2nd, 1st, textile mill, Okhoro, Erie, Igun, amongst a few others and Benin will open up like a morning flower.

But no, all you and your thieving governor has done is propaganda after propaganda, just like they do in APC states. Noise making and more noise making. Shame on you people. You have defeated yourself on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Jattu - Ayua Village road.

WARNING: Edo inter village roads are constructed tarred and not graded with red sand.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Did you not claim that it was only 30% of schools Oshiomohole has renovated? Hehe.. I am still posting roads and these are village roads which I am sure your own village would like to have if your governor was not serial looter wink

You are posting absolute rubbish and making a fool of yourself. Are those the roads you say Oshiomole has constructed that makes him a performing governor. Please go back to page 3 and 4 and see examples of roads which the castigated Uduaghan has done and come back and tell me how these dirty roads you are posting is commendable? Very big shame on you
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by enm(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ omo_tier and co please you people should post what you know about not what you don't know.

So please leave lagos state and jonathan out of this. We are talking delta vs edo here .

For enlightment sake street light and traffic light in lagos for a very long time was powered by generators and to this day some are still powered by generators, though at one time there were solar powered street light in some location in lagos "but I don't think they still exist"

Its just of recent that ipp project are extending out to powering street light from powering only government buildings and some lagos state owned company like water works.

To those that know more correct me if am wrong please.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Just look at the hogwash of an excuse you posted! huh! After six years? You are a real big sycophant! You are shameless. After six years, you are spewing this hogwash and lying through your teeth? What a load of bile! Benin has one of the best network of roads in Nigeria. All a governor needs to do in Benin is just fix some strategic roads like 2nd, 1st, textile mill, Okhoro, Erie, Igun, amongst a few others and Benin will open up like a morning flower.

But no, all you and your thieving governor has done is propaganda after propaganda, just like they do in APC states. Noise making and more noise making. Shame on you people. You have defeated yourself on this thread.
You are too dull to know which roads in Benin City are strategic roads. In your whole sane minds these roads 2nd, 1st, textile mill, Okhoro, Erie, Igun are strategic roads in Benin City?

Okhoro road is part of the Benin City waterstorm project and I would implore you to go and have a read of the Benin City waterstorm project contract and which roads are to be constructed once they have finished the initial layout of the storm drainage ways

You sure are a stranger in Benin City.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

You are posting absolute rubbish and making a fool of yourself. Are those the roads you say Oshiomole has constructed that makes him a performing governor. Please go back to page 3 and 4 and see examples of roads which the castigated Uduaghan has done and come back and tell me how these dirty roads you are posting is commendable? Very big shame on you
Even your own fellow liars have abandoned you as more and more pictures burst their lies wink Even Deltans whenever they want to castigate Uduaghan always use Oshiomhole roads and Schools as an example for Uduaghan. #FACTS
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
enm: @ omo_tier and co please you people should post what you know about not what you don't know.

So please leave lagos state and jonathan out of this. We are talking delta vs edo here .

For enlightment sake street light and traffic light in lagos for a very long time was powered by generators and to this day some are still powered by generators, though at one time there were solar powered street light in some location in lagos "but I don't think they still exist"

Its just of recent that ipp project are extending out to powering street light from powering only government buildings and some lagos state owned company like water works.

To those that know more correct me if am wrong please.
Really? No wonder the politicians from where most of you are from take you people to be foo.ls big time. I know you only started reading news about Lagos when Fashola began to show your type what good governance means, hence you think that the Ikeja IPP is the first in Lagos and also the first to power street lights in Lagos.

Use your etisalat mb very well to educate yourself... un doh cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Even your own fellow liars have abandoned you as more and more pictures burst their lies wink Even Deltans whenever they want to castigate Uduaghan always use Oshiomhole roads and Schools as an example for Uduaghan. #FACTS

You mean these dirty roads pictures you are posting is bursting anything? You are delusional bro. People have used Oshiomole as example because they were deceived. Now we are bursting the lies. Just the same way people used Fashola as example and now, he has been laid bare as a fraud. No rest for you people.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Really? No wonder the politicians from where most of you are from take you people to be foo.ls big time. I know you only started reading news about Lagos when Fashola began to show your type what good governance means, hence you think that the Ikeja IPP is the first in Lagos and also the first to power street lights in Lagos.

Use your etisalat mb very well to educate yourself... un doh cool

Which good governance did Fashola show? You mean the schools were children sit on the windows to write exams? You mean all the dilapidated schools all over Lagos? Or you mean that one funny 2 story building that agbameta keeps posting from different angles, like 100 times? Why did Tinubu go to the UK to treat common knee problem after your good governance charade? Liars unlimited! No rest for you today

3 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Delta state renovated schs

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
St patrick college Asaba

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Delta state renovated sch

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Which good governance did Fashola show? You mean the schools were children sit on the windows to write exams? You mean all the dilapidated schools all over Lagos? Or you mean that one funny 2 story building that agbameta keeps posting from different angles, like 100 times? Why did Tinubu go to the UK to treat common knee problem after your good governance charade? Liars unlimited! No rest for you today
For a man who claim Airport road in Benin was not constructed by EDSG led by Oshiomhole, then you msut be a mad man for sure lipsrsealed

First you claimed it was only schools, now you have admitted that there are actually roads, but hmm..actually they are dirty.. hehe... you be real exotic clown cheesy cheesy.

Please exit this thread as it is not meant for "Ogogoro drinkers" as this thread concerns Edo and Delta states good governance comparison and only natural born Edo and Delta citizens should post developments in their respective states.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by enm(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

You mean these dirty roads pictures you are posting is bursting anything? You are delusional bro. People have used Oshiomole as example because they were deceived. Now we are bursting the lies. Just the same way people used Fashola as example and now, he has been laid bare as a fraud. No rest for you people.

This is why sometime I worry for for nigeria. See I am not one of those who just believe whatever they read without finding out fact behind the news or try to locate and digest every untold story in a story which is the real story.

For your information from creche to my working adult hood, my life is lagos. And for your information am a supporter of AD following tinubu to ACN then to fashola even canvass for him against tinubu on fashola second term bid, so if you see me not shouting apc and co its because am not so blind, deaf or dumb to know the truth from half truth to total falsehood. Let try calling a spade a spade not shovel.

The niger delta youth, yes most of them are unruly and disrespectful like some of us here in the west we say, they are one set of youth that do not shy away from questioning their politician or elders even their kings, that is why you see most of this politicians, elders and kings amidst heavily tight security whenever they are in their own domain.

So my brother you started this thread and it about delta and edo even though am from delta I stay away from commenting what I don't know about. So let leave it at delta vs edo atleast am getting to know something about the two state, as I said earlier leave lagos and jonathan out of this. Thanks
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
For a man who claim Airport road in Benin was not constructed by EDSG led by Oshiomhole, then you msut be a mad man for sure lipsrsealed

First you claimed it was only schools, now you have admitted that there are actually roads, but hmm..actually they are dirty.. hehe... you be real exotic clown cheesy cheesy.

Please exit this thread as it is not meant for "Ogogoro drinkers" as this thread concerns Edo and Delta states good governance comparison and only natural born Edo and Delta citizens should post developments in their respective states.

You cannot hide today. No matter where you go, I will follow you. There is no rest for you today! Oshiomole did not construct Airport road. He renovated sections of it and demarcated it. You cannot hide anywhere today.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
enm:

This is why sometime I worry for for nigeria. See I am not one of those who just believe whatever they read without finding out fact behind the news or try to locate and digest every untold story in a story which is the real story.

For your information from creche to my working adult hood, my life is lagos. And for your information am a supporter of AD following tinubu to ACN then to fashola even canvass for him against tinubu on fashola second term bid, so if you see me not shouting apc and co its because am not so blind, deaf or dumb to know the truth from half truth to total falsehood. Let try calling a spade a spade not shovel.

The niger delta youth, yes most of them are unruly and disrespectful like some of us here in the west we say, they are one set of youth that do not shy away from questioning their politician or elders even their kings, that is why you see most of this politicians, elders and kings amidst heavily tight security whenever they are in their own domain.

So my brother you started this thread and it about delta and edo even though am from delta I stay away from commenting what I don't know about. So let leave it at delta vs edo atleast am getting to know something about the two state, as I said earlier leave lagos and jonathan out of this. Thanks

Please leave me and this guy alone. I have an appointment with him today. I am not even an Uduaghan fan. But on comparison, he is way way better than Oshiomole. Oshiomole is a fraud like most APC governors.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:
Please leave me and this guy alone. I have an appointment with him today. I am not even an Uduaghan fan. But on comparison, he is way way better than Oshiomole. Oshiomole is a fraud like most APC governors.
What have you been arguing over?? That Uduaghan is better than Oshiomole, or what??
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by homesteady(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
donphilopus: What have you been arguing over?? That Uduaghan is better than Oshiomole, or what??
Isn't it very obvious? grin

4 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
donphilopus: What have you been arguing over?? That Uduaghan is better than Oshiomole, or what??

Please click page (0) on the bottom or top of the page and start from the beginning. Stop being lazy my friend!
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
homesteady:
Isn't it very obvious? grin
Obvious?? Can you compare Delta's allocation to that of Edo state before judging??
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Please click page (0) on the bottom or top of the page and start from the beginning. Stop being lazy my friend!
Did you not see my post on that same page?? Snapping People's private home is development?? Have you come to rural areas in Edo to confirm the good governance??
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
donphilopus: Obvious?? Can you compare Delta's allocation to that of Edo state before judging??

They obviously did not understand why I titled the thread " Good governance in Edo vs Delta States". Any sane human that knows anything about the budget of the two states would truly wonder if Delta States have not gone to the dogs. To think they are showing us CGIs are projects is really laughable.

Some are even posting DESOPEC and NDDC projects cheesy cheesy

Stormy weather here in the UK appears to have affected my online storage server, finger crossed before this weekend runs out it would be up and running and I would post pictures for all to see.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Asaba international trade centre

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

You cannot hide today. No matter where you go, I will follow you. There is no rest for you today! Oshiomole did not construct Airport road. He renovated sections of it and demarcated it. You cannot hide anywhere today.

Hehe.. Ogogoro at work cheesy. No be only demarcate, He also water colour the road nah wink

Pikin wey say Him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep nah cool.

Lemmi sip my pepper soup jor.. and I will continue my posting of Edo good governance soonest. cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by homesteady(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
You should see when Delta state guys are insulting benin in UNIBEN grin grin
If you guys know that Delta are getting a higher allocation, then why are you now comparing them together? Is it not expected that Delta governor will perform more?

Every time, they are always posting this picture of ring road when it was first built! Some of this pictures are even surprising me! is it the same benin that I know that those pictures are showing me?

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Delta college

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by homesteady(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Please Was it oshiomole that built that overhead-bridge at the outskirts of benin?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

They obviously did not understand why I titled the thread " Good governance in Edo vs Delta States". Any sane human that knows anything about the budget of the two states would truly wonder if Delta States have not gone to the dogs. To think they are showing us CGIs are projects is really laughable.

Some are even posting DESOPEC and NDDC projects cheesy cheesy

Stormy weather here in the UK appears to have affected my online storage server, finger crossed before this weekend runs out it would be up and running and I would post pictures for all to see.

They know nothing! They are just claiming they know. They've not even come to the rural areas in Edo and see something.

Some villagers who have not seen coloured alluminium zinc in their entire lives, have started feeling it in Edo. Villages who only depended on stream waters before, are now beginning to feel boreholes; so, what else do they want.

Igarra-Ososo road in Akoko-Edo is already a completed project! Dualization of Auchi road is also a complete project, with street lights, so what else do they need? Can they compare the present Auchi to the Auchi of PDP's government??

These people are only showing us the pictures of urban area in Delta! I enjoin them to show us pictures of their urban areas.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
5 Junction : Good governance in Edo State.

WARNING: ROADS IN BENIN CITY ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH COVERED DRAINAGES, SIDEWALK AND STREET LIGHTS THAT WORK.

5 Junction is still under construction and 5 roads linking the poplar 5 Junction are being constructed simultaneously.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
homesteady: You should see when Delta state guys are insulting benin in UNIBEN grin grin
If you guys know that Delta are getting a higher allocation, then why are you now comparing them together? Is it not expected that Delta governor will perform more?

Every time, they are always posting this picture of ring road when it was first built! Some of this pictures are even surprising me! is it the same benin that I know that those pictures are showing me?

Look, I know these people very well. I spent time with most of them those days in GRA so I know them like the back of my palms. Very mouthy but lacks substance.

Most of them know the truth, go to Bob Izua motors now and see if almost 80% of those coming down from the bus are not from Delta State who come to Benin to shop for the weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan And Wife At Their Polling Unit In Bayelsa / Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.