Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Is This The New Trend On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trend On Facebook? (2501 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by HisSexcellency(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
for almost a week now, i've been receiving different messages from some unknown people on facebook.
below are the latest ones:
M Stanle Gift
Hello,happy new year my name is
Gift, How are you and your health
which is the most important in life, i
am single and never married. i came
across your profile today and became
interested in you. i w
4 hours ago
Cynthia Martins
hello am miss cynthia i saw you
profile today on facebook, i will be
happy to know more about you .
please contact me on my private
email address .for you to know all
about me . so that i can b
Yesterday at 15:09
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by 3coins(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2014
dnt reply....they re frm Hungry yahoo yahoo bois..I repeat dnt reply they re frm hungry yahoo yahoo bois
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by harlos: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2014
I've seen a message like that that says she saw my profile and would like to be my friend, I should reply her through her mail.
But me no get time.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Ive seen it too
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Teespice(f): 2:40am On Jan 04, 2014
I thought I was the only one receiving those scam messages.

You can't blame awon boys for desperate times call for desperate measures.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by clemz85(m): 4:28am On Jan 04, 2014
they are sure going hunger strike,

please any one know I can locate samsung mobile centrr in ph, or a good technician who can fix my galaxy note 2?
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by ronalmagic10(m): 5:11am On Jan 04, 2014
Google the email address they sent to you and you'll see that it is scam.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Justiyke4u: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Once private email is mentioned... Run
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 04, 2014
I got one a while back, that's bull...sh.t and fake and they'll rip u off
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by carik(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Now who is more confused... Facebook or the yahoo guys...

cheesy

That's stale scam story
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by IAMBREEZY: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Scam things
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Newkidoo(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2014
It is a pure scam..Some of them are not even boys!! we now have yahoo yahoo gals.. so b careful..
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2014
my reply to dat cynthia was, "Bleep off"
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Andrew3(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Your reply should be:

Hi, my name is Bolt, usain bolt.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by SenatorJames(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Just ignore any message sent to you from someone you dont know. There are many despirate scammers online
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Has been there forever.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by akposking(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Naso.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by nanauju(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2014
These scammers are damn hungry! undecided
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by An0nimus: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Na today? Seen a couple myself. Sometimes I wonder if people do actually fall for these cheap scams.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Ruq: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
3coins: dnt reply....they re frm Hungry yahoo yahoo bois..I repeat dnt reply they re frm hungry yahoo yahoo bois

Oga gba gbeee, i dey reply dem like say i no no wetyn dem wan do. Shebi na person wey get money to drop or person wey dey find love dem fit trap.
After i talk to them for a while i slip it in and tell them how daft could i be to send money over to you and tell them lets swap positions if they'll send me. The annoying ones use to be the ones that attempt to use a refugee case.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
my usual reply to them is this :
"am not interested in u girl, sorry am a gay "
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by nickz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Old format *mtcheeew* 'G' boys at work
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
His_Sexcellency: for almost a week now, i've been receiving different messages from some unknown people on facebook.
below are the latest ones:
M Stanle Gift
Hello,happy new year my name is
Gift, How are you and your health
which is the most important in life, i
am single and never married. i came
across your profile today and became
interested in you. i w
4 hours ago
Cynthia Martins
hello am miss cynthia i saw you
profile today on facebook, i will be
happy to know more about you .
please contact me on my private
email address .for you to know all
about me . so that i can b
Yesterday at 15:09

When next u get such msg, kindly forward the msg back to the sender
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Ochiske(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
@op I have been receiving several of such messages and once I decided to reply to the email address. The lady told me that her "dad is dead. she is from liberia,the dad was very rich and before he died he deposited $5million for her but the mobey is with the regional pastor". She further added that "she can't get the money because she is living in a refugee camp as such I should send my details to the pastor so that he can transfer the money to me and she'll then travel out of there to meet me here in nigeria so that we both can spend the rest of our lifes together". I laughed after reading her makeup story and avoided her email. So just dump her whatever in the trash.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by 3coins(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ruq:

Oga gba gbeee, i dey reply dem like say i no no wetyn dem wan do. Shebi na person wey get money to drop or person wey dey find love dem fit trap.
After i talk to them for a while i slip it in and tell them how daft could i be to send money over to you and tell them lets swap positions if they'll send me. The annoying ones use to be the ones that attempt to use a refugee case.
lolzz...only a daft person cn fall 4 daht tho
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by ogeoflyf(f): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
::Andrew:::
Your reply should be:

Hi, my name is Bolt, usain bolt.

Hahahahah. grin grin grin
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by candor4(f): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
I saw dat gift someone.............so I searched 2 find out more...........2 my greatest surprise there r so many gift somebody..........wit d same profile picture........one fair lady............
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by Psychedelia(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
The ones I get usually end with, "Remember, distance, age, race or space should never stand in the way of love bla bla bla bla"... Stale shhitt.
Yahoo boys.

The only shocker here is that there are actually people who fall for that crap.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by HisSexcellency(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ochiske: @op I have been receiving several of such messages and once I decided to reply to the email address. The lady told me that her "dad is dead. she is from liberia,the dad was very rich and before he died he deposited $5million for her but the mobey is with the regional pastor". She further added that "she can't get the money because she is living in a refugee camp as such I should send my details to the pastor so that he can transfer the money to me and she'll then travel out of there to meet me here in nigeria so that we both can spend the rest of our lifes together". I laughed after reading her makeup story and avoided her email. So just dump her whatever in the trash.
her method is so cheap and predictable......... she/he really needs a role model in yahoo yahoo business.
Re: Is This The New Trend On Facebook? by HisSexcellency(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ochiske: @op I have been receiving several of such messages and once I decided to reply to the email address. The lady told me that her "dad is dead. she is from liberia,the dad was very rich and before he died he deposited $5million for her but the mobey is with the regional pastor". She further added that "she can't get the money because she is living in a refugee camp as such I should send my details to the pastor so that he can transfer the money to me and she'll then travel out of there to meet me here in nigeria so that we both can spend the rest of our lifes together". I laughed after reading her makeup story and avoided her email. So just dump her whatever in the trash.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? / Men And Sex!!! / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.