Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? (2487 Views)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's of no doubt that most people act
differently online than they do in real
life... I have seen quite a few people who would attack or embarrass you especially when your views differ from theirs..

Me as I person, I'm an easy going dude who try to make peace when violence arises, I respect and talk to people humbly irrespective of their age according to my kind inbred manners

So to those who attack threads, derail threads, mock and start making fun of other peolpe's grammatical blunders., insult ppl, make other feel less of themselves, cause conflicts and quick to anger.. Are you really that kind of person behind the internet ?

And to those who are slow to speak, maintain their humility, slow to anger and not easily provoked... Are you really that kind of person behind the internet?

So here goes the question the main question

Does the image you portray on Nairaland still the same image you portray behind the internet ?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chimerase2: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is the you = DX find Y undecided
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
chimerase2: Is the you = DX find Y undecided
you already know wat am talking bout jhor grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chimerase2: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: you already know wat am talking bout jhor grin
sharp guy u dn run change amu grin
I tink say na maths u be wn solve undecided
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by snadguy007(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Internet........giving voice to the voiceless since ___________

1 Like

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Enegod(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: I have seen quite a few dudes who would attack or embarrass you especially when you views differs from theirs..

Me as I person, I'm an easy goin dude who try to make peace when violence arises, I respect and talk to people humbly irrespective of their age according to my kind imbred manner

So to the dudes who attack threads, derail thread, mock and start making fun of other peolpe's grammatical blunders., insult ppl, cause conflicts and quick to anger.. Are you really that kind of person behind the internet ?

And to those who maintain their humility, slow to anger and not easily provoked... Are you really that kind of person behind the internet?

So here goes the question the main question

Does the image you portray on NL is still the same image you portray behind the internet ?
and how is this romantic?!! angry
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
I worse pass sef for real life
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Waspy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
The perfect avenue and oppourtunity for the shy and reserved to go extrovertial
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Enegod: and how is this romantic?!! angry
see what we are talking about... Oya kindly move it to the appropriate session
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by spanzed(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay: I worse pass sef for real life
U don't even need to tell us...I can see for myself!!Rozzzzzzzzzzay grin tongue
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
chimerase2: sharp guy u dn run change amu grin
I tink say na maths u be wn solve undecided
Egbon maths ke? maths still becomes a mystery to me till date and how I managed to passed it in Waec remains a mystery till date... Maths no jst be my way at all grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chimerase2: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Everi habit or character de Man of God exhibits here is de same real life
I no de pursue woman but if dem pass I go look der yassh grin
I pretend a lot Kai grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Enegod(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: see what we are talking about... Oya kindly move it to the appropriate session
which SESSION? angry
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
i tink ayam more nice n humble in real life dan on intanet because i ws born to respect everytin around me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Epathra(f): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'm the same person except the insult part and that's because some NLers can really piss u off wt their abuse of freedom.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
nope...Jeffrey Jamez on NL is JJ for real........*disappears*
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
sameer1212: i tink ayam more nicer n humble in real life dan on intanet because i ws born to respect everytin around me.

more nicer?!...... shocked shocked....i give up!!
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Enegod: which SESSION? angry
as ur suggestion implies... So I asked which session should I have created it ?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

y did u give up?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
spanzed: U don't even need to tell us...I can see for myself!!Rozzzzzzzzzzay grin tongue
Hehehehhehhehe oya chop knuckle
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Liamm(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
_..._
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

What happened to it abeg leave my husband alone. Na because of am u waka come here
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nairaland even shades my true personality.. I'm a very sarcastic person in real life.. But here I try to dampen it. It still sips out from time to time in some threads sha grin.. But I don't allow it get overboard.

Most of my posts are long.... And in real life, if I'm comfortable with you and find you very engaging... That's how I would be talking ooooooo.... Till midnight..and you would be enjoying it too.. Because I have a very nice voice grin.

Infact if I make myself to be on Nairaland who I truly am off my key pads.. Ahhh... I for don marry all the hot girls for here grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chemystery, atmmachine, laurelP, valmunich and Andyblaze and our oga patapata for here Seun... Make una come talk ooooooo
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
sameer1212: i tink ayam more nicer n humble in real life dan on intanet because i ws born to respect everytin around me.
Yep baby dats y we r perfect for each oda cos u nd I r opposite wen my crase start, u r dere to calm me down. Love u loadz nd dis is were I say gnyte to all nlanders. Na me dey lead worship tmoro for church. Till tmoro noon remain blessed
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
What happened to it abeg leave my husband alone. Na because of am u waka come here

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chibwike(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
lemme ask ifa
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=JeffreyJamez][/quote]
Baby am d gal u always dreamt ur future wife will be like but don't u worry she will just have abt 12% of my charming qualities. Have a nyce nyte.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
Yep baby dats y we r perfect for each oda cos u nd I r opposite wen my crase start, u r dere to calm me down. Love u loadz nd dis is were I say gnyte to all nlanders. Na me dey lead worship tmoro for church. Till tmoro noon remain blessed
ok dear, due hv a warm sleep, gud nite.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yea jxt dat i don't talk in d real life like i do online here.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one: Nairaland even shades my true personality.. I'm a very sarcastic person in real life.. But here I try to dampen it. It still sips out from time to time in some threads sha grin.. But I don't allow it get overboard.

Most of my posts are long.... And in real life, if I'm comfortable with you and find you very engaging... That's how I would be talking ooooooo.... Till midnight..and you would be enjoying it too.. Because I have a very nice voice grin.

Infact if I make myself to be on Nairaland who I truly am off my key pads.. Ahhh... I for don marry all the hot girls for here grin
wasere padi mi
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
Baby am d gal u always dreamt ur future wife will be like but don't u worry she will just have abt 12% of my charming qualities. Have a nyce nyte.

i die!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help Me....... Its All About NOBODY / Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! / Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.