Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? (6158 Views)

Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by ITbomb(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
If you are old enough to have breastt then it is wrong to show it to your biological brother , if your bro is old enough to have a dangling dick then it is wrong to show it to you.
But if it is a Christian brother like me then then it is absolutely right
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
carammel: Few years ago it was nothing,a brother can strip in front of his sisters and vice versa but in the world of today,silly meaning is read to every little gesture. An older man can not play freely with a little girl,a father has limit to how he can touch his daughter even to hold her hands,a mother cannot ask her son to help her hook or unhook her bra neither can she ask him to scratch her back. The world has indeed changed,it is quite pathetic.

you are right but its unfortunate
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by sakaguchi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Na wa oo!
As much as I think it aint proper, my sister unclad won't cause any depolarization in the internal environment of my groin. Lai lai
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
ITbomb: If you are old enough to have breastt then it is wrong to show it to your biological brother , if your bro is old enough to have a dangling dick then it is wrong to show it to you.

what do u mean by xtain brother?
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think we are getting it mixed up.
it doesn't mean that u will come out of ur room sake naked. u brothers may be in ur room gisting with u while u wanna change, u do not have to tell him to leave, u can remove the top and back him, change the top or wear bra before taking off either shirt or trousers. if this method is not ok with u, u can take ur cloth to the bathroom then next time he wil understand that u are not comfortable with them being around. its pretty awkward to write "knock b4 u enter "

families that finds it strange undressing b4 their siblings are families that didn't grow up together. e.g. some of the children are boarders in school, some cousins living with u.
to me changing ur garment b4 ur sibs are not even as challenging like putting on nights gown in morning hours up to 9am -11am doing house work
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Jerrick(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Of the same gender, YES. Otherwise, NO. #simple but I don't do it undecided
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by IAMBREEZY: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: its a very tightly knit family.....will try and stop sha
don't try to stop just stop it because you won't know what it will lead to.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Odunharry(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
freda506: An erect "joystick" has no conscience shocked
any joystick dat gets an attention when it sees d nude of a sister or mother nids 2 b cut off...
Freda do u gt arouse wn u c ur bro or dad nak.ed?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Pamcrest(f): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
It's wrong to UnCloth in front of d opposite sex regardless of their relationship to you....d only exception is your husband or bf.
Pls don't tempt your male relatives.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Danhumprey: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
ITbomb: If you are old enough to have breastt then it is wrong to show it to your biological brother , if your bro is old enough to have a dangling dick then it is wrong to show it to you.
gringringrin
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by ITbomb(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
kenonze:

what do u mean by xtain brother?
A good guy like me with good intentions
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Danhumprey: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
kenonze: I think we are getting it mixed up.
it doesn't mean that u will come out of ur room sake naked. u brothers may be in ur room gisting with u while u wanna change, u do not have to tell him to leave, u can remove the top and back him, change the top or wear bra before taking off either shirt or trousers. if this method is not ok with u, u can take ur cloth to the bathroom then next time he wil understand that u are not comfortable with them being around. its pretty awkward to write "knock b4 u enter "

families that finds it strange undressing b4 their siblings are families that didn't grow up together. e.g. some of the children are boarders in school, some cousins living with u.
to me changing ur garment b4 ur sibs are not even as challenging like putting on nights gown in morning hours up to 9am -11am doing house work
I think you are right.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Preceedo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
My sisters UnCloth at my presence. I don't care and they don't care.

But it depends on the family. I don't even feel anything cos they are my sisters.

Anybody that gets a hard on from seeing his sisters' nudity sure needs deliverance. Very sure

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by mysticgal(f): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
The siblings wan get hypertension?as for me,once you barge in without knocking,the knock i will serve you will cause convulsion.listen
Doors have a rule;it says knock before entering even if its your room.........incase of spirit cheesy
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by baggy4luv(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
its wrong .....i guess you are under 22 from your profile pics.saying they(ur brothers) dont feel a thing is a big hoax.you are threading a bomb laden zone...pls just stop abeg..Even as i be boy i cant get unclad infront of my bro..if u wanna become a close knited family..let it be with responsibilities and not uncladness. :-Xits wrong ...
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by UjSizzle(f): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
I don't know that it's right or wrong, but you shouldn't change while they are staring at you. Honey you can take off a piece of clothing at a time, while covering up the exposed area with a wrapper or towel.

My brothers don't care if I strip in front of them, but i still ask them to turn their backs if they are in my room or i just walk to the wardrobe and do the needful.

Currently, the most i do is walk around in my bra around them. I can't even stop that, not in this weather grin
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by jaybee3(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
uj_sizzle: I don't know that it's right or wrong, but you shouldn't change while they are staring at you. Honey you can take off a piece of clothing at a time, while covering up the exposed area with a wrapper or towel.

My brothers don't care if I strip in front of them, but i still ask them to turn their backs if they are in my room or i just walk to the wardrobe and do the needful.

Currently, the most i do is walk around in my bra around them. I can't even stop that, not in this weather grin
Can you adopt me pleaseeeee
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by UjSizzle(f): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
grin grin
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by UjSizzle(f): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
CFCfan shocked Where have you been?
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by freda506(f): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Odunharry:
any joystick dat gets an attention when it sees d nude of a sister or mother nids 2 b cut off...
Freda do u gt arouse wn u c ur bro or dad nak.ed?
No I don't grin but you can't trust people .Havn't you heard of incest? undecided
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
uj_sizzle: CFCfan shocked Where have you been?

I've been around o cool how body?

@topic: Like some other posters have said, it's wrong to 'uncloth' in front of male relatives who have developed sex' organs.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Favour21(f): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
No matter what, I wudnt try that....
Tho I can walks around with ma pants n bra but not unclad. Most of the time I slept off in their room playin video games or watching movies.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by sweetestguy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nah
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by DJDOLA(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
@op am ur brother pls come and UnCloth in front of me..I promise u dat noting will happen
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by mysticgal(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee:
jaybee you and woman sefgrin
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by CastingCrowns(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
DJDOLA: @op am ur brother pls come and UnCloth in front of me..I promise u dat noting will happen
u wish!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by jaybee3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
mysticgal:
jaybee you and woman sefgrin
tongue tongue
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by DJDOLA(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Favour21: No matter what, I wudnt try that....
Tho I can walks around with ma pants n bra but not unclad. Most of the time I slept off in their room playin video games or watching movies.
u mean u sleep in ur brother room wit just bra and pant?if dat is true then u are not d girl in ur profile d lady in ur profile can not sleep without wearing cloth 2 cover dat two pokipo
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
I do it most of the time infrnt of my brother. The thing is we have 9girls and 2boys in my family, even daddy sometimes has no choice than to see WE girls walk up nd down the house with only bra and skirt. My elder sisters did it with my elder brother and there was no case of RAPE, my sisters are married now. My brother sometimes helps with the hook of my bra wen my sisters are not around. I dnt see anyting wrong in it, maybe because I grew up in that kind of family tho' any guy or girl that feels a thing seeing his sister's or brother's unclothedness is really sick. Dad allows us enter his room even if he is naked and my mum dresses in frnt of my brother. As far as am concernd it makes the bond stronger! GOD PUNISH KONJI!
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Enegod(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

Dude !
grin
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Danhumprey: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
OlamiB: I do it most of the time infrnt of my brother. The thing is we have 9girls and 2boys in my family, even daddy sometimes has no choice than to see WE girls walk up nd down the house with only bra and skirt. My elder sisters did it with my elder brother and there was no case of RAPE, my sisters are married now. My brother sometimes helps with the hook of my bra wen my sisters are not around. I dnt see anyting wrong in it, maybe because I grew up in that kind of family tho' any guy or girl that feels a thing seeing his sister's or brother's unclothedness is really sick. Dad allows us enter his room even if he is naked and my mum dresses in frnt of my brother. As far as am concernd it makes the bond stronger! GOD PUNISH KONJI!
Ahem!undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) / She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.