Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! (2358 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them / Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by ODION777(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Don’t get it twisted: you apply for a job, and you get a call for an interview. You get hired after the interview and guess what? You are placed on probation for two or three months, depending on the company. During this period, you are not entitled to the full salary or any other benefits. Some ‘mean’ companies won’t even pay anything except for a meagre TA (Transport Allowance), until they are satisfied with the stuff you are made of. Guarantor’s form would have been completed and indemnity angle covered. Then you have the full package!

Dear lady, from the first date you have with a man till you are ready to give him your ‘full package’, you must learn to place him on a probationary period. This is my candid advice. Now the question is: WHEN DOES HE QUALIFY FOR THE "FULL PACKAGE"? Send “I want the eBook” to unclelucky123@gmail.com to find some answers which are in Part Two of an eBook: “Why Men Dump ‘Nice’ Ladies…”
So ladies, how long is long enough? When should a lady hand out her “treasure” to a “toaster”? If you are not from Nigeria, you might not know what the word ‘toaster’ stands for.

When it comes to sex, some ladies make some stupid mistakes. If companies won't pay you the full salary until you've spent some time (most times, three months) on the job, why should you give men your 'treasure' after JUST two weeks of' toasting' you! And you wonder why he's gone! He has got everything without first forming the habit of respecting [/b]you. Sad!
Now, over to you: [b]how long is long enough?
Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Story sorry.too boring post out here if it is worth it
Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by carammel(f): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
What do you mean by package?
Anyways,if you mean sex,then it doesn't matter how long you stay before you give in to sex,if he loves you,he will stay with or without sex.
Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by ODION777(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
If you allow MOST men to have their way on the first date, i tell you the truth, they will. That's just who we are. It takes a lot of maturity, discipline, restraint, etc. for a guy to say "NO" when a lady opens the "honey pot" for him the VERY first night. And if we can have it that cheap, we start thinking that every 'Tomisi, Dike, and Haruna' can as well have it. It makes us think you are cheap!
...to be continued!
Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Da fvck is this? undecided undecided
Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
ODION777: If you allow MOST men to have their way on the first date, i tell you the truth, they will. That's just who we are. It takes a lot of maturity, discipline, restraint, etc. for a guy to say "NO" when a lady opens the "honey pot" for him the VERY first night. And if we can have it that cheap, we start thinking that every 'Tomisi, Dike, and Haruna' can as well have it. It makes us think you are cheap!
...to be continued!
Bro quit it with the insinuations already.
Sex on the very first night has little to do with being cheap or easy, although it can be seen as such.

I'm not arguing that there must be sex the first night, but as your topic implies, this is not about teenagers or those in their early twenties who get easily carried away and end up regretting.

If an adult is going to do it after the first/second/third date, it should be because they felt like it and went for the fun... Yes, the fun!
That is what sex is at that point, not a sign of being cheap or whatever.

I dated an ex for a little above two years, and that was after we did it on our second meeting.

My point is...as a guy, when you really like a lady, it doesn't matter if you do it on the first date. You still gonna date her and share a life with her if that's what your heart desires.
And as a girl who knows how to take responsibility for her actions, she won't mind either if she finds the guy sexxually appealing so early and goes for it.
I even know a lady-friend who had sex with someone and still refused to date the person.

These things are not absolute, there is no do it like this to get this or don't do it like this to avoid this.
The best you can advice the women is that if they're not certain about the intentions of a man after having early sex, then it's best for them to stay celibate or remain virgins till marriage.
But if she is going to do it on the first/second/third date or after 'her probation period', it should not be because she's trying to keep the man, but because it's what she desires herself.

For all I know, if it's only sex a man wants from a woman...he will play the waiting game (probation period) with her till he finally hits it, and still scram before she can pronounce her surname.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by ODION777(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
CRACKHAUS:
"Sex on the very first night has little to do with being cheap or easy, although it can be seen as such." Really?

You got a mature, thought-provoking contribution there. However, here is what you missed: I did not attempt to pontificate as regards WHEN to do it, that was why i left it open as a QUESTION (How long is long enough?)
And when i said "if you allow MOST men to have their way on the first date, i tell you the truth, they will," that's no insinuation, though nothing is cast in stone. What i expected you to add is "What should a lady do (and not do) or say, (and not say) during the probationary period? That, to a great extent, is what determines whether she should keep him or not. If you ask me even when i'm asleep, i would tell a lady (whether 18 or 48) not to ever DO IT on the first night.

Granted, you can have it on day one and still respect the woman; I even have a friend who will not consider anything 'serious' unless he sleeps with a girl, but that's just ONE out of many.

What a lady should do/or say during the probationary period, is another topic for another day.
Once again, my candid advice is: don't do it on your first night. It is an advice; you either take it or leave it!
Thank you Crankhaus

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by nairaman66(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
TREASURE is not treasure anymore! You can get it anywhere.. Most ladies are as cheap as Tin Tomatoes!! grin
Re: Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! by ITbomb(m): 6:40am On Jan 05, 2014
Trust Naija girls, before they fall for you they already had romantic ideas about you so if you don't get the punny within 2 to 3 weeks, forget it, the magic romantic wand have already been pulled from their eyes and they start seeing you as dulling or even as a nice friend.
Get the punny and get going

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl / For The Love Of Fashion / What Do You Call This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.