Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl (2364 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by adonbilivit: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
so I met this girl sometime in 2014. we happened to be neighbours then. we were attracted to each other then and she was still innocent. after some time I moved to another city so our sexcapades died naturally. sometime last week I saw her on on Facebook " people you may know" and decided to add her up. she accepted my request, we got chatting and I got her number again. we started talking g about how much we ve missed each other and stuff, so that made us decide that we should meet. now, as we both agreed to meet, I assumed she knew what was going to happen when we hook up...she finally came to my new crib, we chatted, watched a movie, etc. after all these, I tried to "enter the place" but she turned me down. so I just respected my self before lalasticlala go put me for frontpage say I rape person( I want to be famous not infamous). after some time she decided it was time to go, I offered to walk her to the park and pay for her transportation back home but she refused. she was like " so you won't pay me for my time?" " so u want to embarrass me by paying for my t.p?"...I asked her "wait o, what am I paying u for?". she did not answer and still insisted that I should pay her. so I decided to give her the exact amount that will take her home and she was like " what is this? ". I told her its her transport fare but she rejected and said I should not even bother seeing her off. omo mehn, I just banged the door, browsed a little and went out to spend the money I intended giving her with my hommies. I don't even feel guilty. I rep nairalanders well abi?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by delishpot: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sh3 na ashawo? Sh3 dey charge per second grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Cleanman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
ok
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by misspicy(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
I even buy land sefundecided

Waste of MB

Btw,who.go share me MBgrin
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by ladyF(f): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
The girl get serious problem.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by AfroKnight: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You try.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by afamjb: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Finally sha...u for change am for her..by *rappping* her and paying her.... I did not say RAPE oh.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
U did well my son.. Now enter into my kingdom...

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Captainswag225(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
shame on u o.p. u must be flogged.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Gurgle(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
lol @ lalastic front page hahaha
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by czarr(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Muh nighah grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
*sips tea*
Park ?
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Your brain saved ur ass from fire. Congrats grin
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yu no rep. Any one na ur hands and legs yu fall grin
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by adonbilivit: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
U did well my son.. Now enter into my kingdom...
hope say girls wey dey cooperate dey ur kingdom?
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by adonbilivit: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
shame on u o.p. u must be flogged.
y
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
hope say girls wey dey cooperate dey ur kingdom?
sure...
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Captainswag225(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
y
why must u fork a stranger? Did u even protect yourself?
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by adonbilivit: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
afamjb:
Finally sha...u for change am for her..by *rappping* her and paying her.... I did not say RAPE oh.
make I rape her abi? so that when d news reach nairaland, u and introvert go dey drag who go be FTC while I go dey kirikiri abi? I dodge am

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by adonbilivit: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
why must u fork a stranger? Did u even protect yourself?
did I say I "forked* her? read my post again. and yes, I had my condom with me, but its still with me now. I know abt unwanted pregnancies and STDs
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by adewaletb3(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Boys ain't smiling any longer its time to wise up.No more maga.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by afolwalex20(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
adonbilivit
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by afamjb: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
make I rape her abi? so that when d news reach nairaland, u and introvert go dey drag who go be FTC while I go dey kirikiri abi? I dodge am
lolz... We wont only drag FTC..introvert fit swear for u on top am.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Captainswag225(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
did I say I "forked* her? read my post again. and yes, I had my condom with me, but its still with me now. I know abt unwanted pregnancies and STDs
op dey lie ooh.....
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
misspicy:
I even buy land sefundecided

Waste of MB

Btw,who.go share me MBgrin

Lolz, reminds me of those days, when we de find who go share us 2go credit.

Btw, u sure say u no de still do 2go?
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by adonbilivit: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
op dey lie ooh.....
why? coz I was not "a gentle man" by not giving her an amount beyond her transport fare? omo, she was like a "guy" since we did not Izzue(straff). or do u pay a fellow guy for visiting u? I was even nice by offering her t. fare gan

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Captainswag225(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
why? coz I was not "a gentle man" by not giving her an amount beyond her transport fare? omo, she was like a "guy" since we did not Izzue(straff). or do u pay a fellow guy for visiting u? I was even nice by offering her t. fare gan
hahahahahaha, but the thing is u would said she was cheap had she allowed u to do the deed. Anyway she wanted ur money but u were a wise guy. Kudos badboy.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by 400billionman: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2015
She is a runs girl.

She didn't know how to tell you that you should pay her to have sex with you.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by preizton(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
You shouldn't have paid her, moreover this is the year of trekking nah.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by Melahou(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2015
you did not do well at all.............

reason being that...
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by UyiIredia(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Girls and money be like bees and honey.
Re: How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl by nwadiuko1(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
so I met this girl sometime in 2014. we happened to be neighbours then. we were attracted to each other then and she was still innocent. after some time I moved to another city so our sexcapades died naturally. sometime last week I saw her on on Facebook " people you may know" and decided to add her up. she accepted my request, we got chatting and I got her number again. we started talking g about how much we ve missed each other and stuff, so that made us decide that we should meet. now, as we both agreed to meet, I assumed she knew what was going to happen when we hook up...she finally came to my new crib, we chatted, watched a movie, etc. after all these, I tried to "enter the place" but she turned me down. so I just respected my self before lalasticlala go put me for frontpage say I rape person( I want to be famous not infamous). after some time she decided it was time to go, I offered to walk her to the park and pay for her transportation back home but she refused. she was like " so you won't pay me for my time?" " so u want to embarrass me by paying for my t.p?"...I asked her "wait o, what am I paying u for?". she did not answer and still insisted that I should pay her. so I decided to give her the exact amount that will take her home and she was like " what is this? ". I told her its her transport fare but she rejected and said I should not even bother seeing her off. omo mehn, I just banged the door, browsed a little and went out to spend the money I intended giving her with my hommies. I don't even feel guilty. I rep nairalanders well abi?
shey she dey on per second billing ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! / Lesbian Mums Raise Their 5 Year Old Son As A Girl (see Photos) / What's The Biggest Sacrifice You Have Made,or Can Make For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.