Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! (5361 Views)

Nairaland Guys Are Boring! / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Cute Guys Are Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
naturalwaves:

Moreover, a regular reading of Newspapers is enough to give at least an overview of current affairs and current trendings that will be useful during discussions. Inability to read the Newspapers too is not and cannot be due to lack of interest but intellectual laziness. Anyone that reads the Newspapers regularly (daily or weekends) will not fumble when general discussions arise. You get my drift?
Now, what's your own definition of basics?

Basics to me is brief information on anything. I dont read newspapers simply because im just not interested in reading them, it has nothing to do with intellectual laziness, i simply just dont read the newspaper. I prefer watching debates, news, documentaries, reality shows and movies. I do enough reading with the 100s of court cases and Acts that are constantly shoved in my face every semester.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by naturalwaves: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mondisweets:

Basics to me is brief information on anything

.....On just anything? Okay.
Mondisweets: I dont read newspapers simply because im just not interested in reading them, it has nothing to do with intellectual laziness, i simply just dont read the newspaper. I prefer watching debates, news, documentaries, reality shows and movies.

The sources you mentioned are enough to get updated. It doesn't necessarily have to be Newspapers. At least you listen to news, that's still okay.Most ladies do not. Moreover, you don't sound like someone that falls into such categories like the one the OP was complaining about. You seem to be informed or you don't know who David Mark is too?cheesy

Mondisweets: I do enough reading with the 100s of court cases and Acts that are constantly shoved in my face every semester.
Wow! We got a Lawyer in the house! I get your points. In my own time, it was all about writing computer programs that will take away your appetite if you aren't getting it and a whole lot of mathematics too but one still nneeds to find that lil time out of no time to get updated. Cheers!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2014
naturalwaves:
You seem to be informed or you don't know who David Mark is too?cheesy
I didn't know abt him until I followed this thread smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: I didn't know abt him until I followed this thread smiley
See her...amongst most of the ladies that were screaming blue murder,Urs held more water...i.e...besides u introducing us to 19th century Jane(had to Google it dow... lovely lady). So chill ehn...fierce woman advocate! The major problem u had was the 'lady' tag as am sure u are well aware of hu he is before this post
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by naturalwaves: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: I didn't know abt him until I followed this thread smiley
*winks nose* How can you, a law student not know that. Please, tell me another lie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Who is 'Tinubu'? grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by stinggy(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2014
CFCfan: Who is 'Tinubu'? grin
He is a Chelsea Legend
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2014
stinggy:
He is a Chelsea Legend
Chelsea gini? Abeg...mzambe,biko,e jor...I take everything beg u. I love my club so so much... dat joke is too expensive...biko.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2014
zicoraads: See her...amongst most of the ladies that were screaming blue murder,Urs held more water...i.e...besides u introducing us to 19th century Jane(had to Google it dow... lovely lady). So chill ehn...fierce woman advocate! The major problem u had was the 'lady' tag as am sure u are well aware of hu he is before this post
i really didn't know about David Mark, I'm not Nigerian and i have never lived in Nigeria. To me Jonathan, Fashola and Dangote are what i would consider as "basics" one should at least know when it comes to Nigerian politics and business sector
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: im not Nigerian and i have never lived in Nigeria undecided
O...ma bad! Well then u shouldn't have gone thru all the troubles...t'was bout Naija ladies.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: i really didn't know about David Mark, I'm not Nigerian and i have never lived in Nigeria. To me Jonathan, Fashola and Dangote are what i would consider as "basics" one should at least know when it comes to Nigerian politics and business sector
What's your nationality, if u don't mind my asking?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2014
zicoraads: O...ma bad! Well then u shouldn't have gone thru all the troubles...t'was bout Naija ladies.
i know its about Nigerian ladies but what you don't understand is that you cant possibly expect everyone else to be interested in what you are interested in. Clearly for you to know who David Mark is you should have some sort of interest in politics.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2014
CFCfan:
Thats something i only disclose off NL
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by GoodFaith: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2014
bb
Mondisweets: i know its about Nigerian ladies but what you don't understand is that you cant possibly expect everyone else to be interested in what you are interested in. Clearly for you to know who David Mark is you should have some sort of interest in politics.
If you dont know David Mark
You should be living in a hole
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2014
GoodFaith: bb
If you dont know David Mark
You should be living in a hole
undecided okay
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
Thats something i only disclose off NL
Noted
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: i know its about Nigerian ladies but what you don't understand is that you cant possibly expect everyone else to be interested in what you are interested in. Clearly for you to know who David Mark is you should have some sort of interest in politics.
Ma dear as I said earlier..u are nothing near the kind of ladies i had in mind when i posted that. U don't reside here and yet u know Fashola and Dangote which is impressive. Trust me..most Nigerian ladies won't know hu dose two are. Jonathan yes..but aside that,nothing...zilch. Hell...some can't even tell you the governor of their states. To them,that is politics. If u were in Nigeria,u would understand why knowing who David Mark is is not about having interest in politics. The man is practically everywhere..he is even more popular than the vice president.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Vyolet(f): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2014
zicoraads: I find it very very annoying that you olways always find write ups on 'how to treat a lady'...'things not to do when with a lady'...and numerous of such online but hardly find that of the males. Not to take anything from womanhood or mean any disrespect but it amazes me how very ignorant and boring some ladies can be. Av had countless experiences...and mind u,it wasn't as if I was being put off as some of u might think. I know my game when it comes to the ladies,but some ladies sha..u would be amazed. I love politics so much...so so much. I love knowing what is happening around me and even the world. So why can't i discuss politics with a lady after we've made all the necessary getting to know when another ehn? Must it always be the 'scripted' talk? The whole act like a gentleman ish? Got chatting with a beautyful damsel once...lovely smile..buh she didn't even know hu David Mark is after we derailed to a certain topic,was instantly put off. Most ladies are just so not current...its pathetic to say the least.
It is not everyone that has interest in politics,if your interest is politics then you go for a lady with same interest. You do not write off anyone just because he or she doesn't have interest in everything you have interest in. You would be surprised you'd be a dummy when it comes to what she has interest in.
I may have interest in fashion or sports while lack interest in politics,this is not enough for someone to call me uninformed.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Vyolet:
It is not everyone that has interest in politics,if your intereat is politics then you for a lady with same interest. You do not write off anyone just because he or she doesn't have interest in everything you have interest in. You would be surprised you'd be a dummy when it comes to what she has interest in.
I may have interest in fashion or sports while lack interest in politics,this is not enough for someone to call me uninformed.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2014
Vyolet:
It is not everyone that has interest in politics,if your interest is politics then you go for a lady with same interest. You do not write off anyone just because he or she doesn't have interest in everything you have interest in. You would be surprised you'd be a dummy when it comes to what she has interest in.
Enters Vyolet...and mondi is smiling..u are welcome senorita! I understand whr u are coming from..but as I have been saying all along I didn't mean u should know all the 36 state governors,all the ministers and everybody in politics but know the 'basics'. Mondi knows Fashola and Dangote and she is not even from naija..and dat is what I call basics. Politics is everywhere...it happens everyday around us,not having little knowledge about it is not about interest.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Vyolet(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
zicoraads: Enters Vyolet...and mondi is smiling..u are welcome senorita! I understand whr u are coming from..but as I have been saying all along I didn't mean u should know all the 36 state governors,all the ministers and everybody in politics but know the 'basics'. Mondi knows Fashola and Dangote and she is not even from naija..and dat is what I call basics. Politics is everywhere...it happens everyday around us,not having little knowledge about it is not about interest.
In your initial write up,you didn't state that a lady should know the basics,you only assumed that since you love to talk politics then a lady beside you should also love it and her failure to know politics makes her non-current and uninformed which automatically makes her a dummy by your initial definition.(that was why i boldened that part). As for the examples you gave of fashola,you'd be surprise someone doesn't know him especially someone who spends all his life in the north or east,fashola is only popular to the south-westerners. (does this now mean the person from north or east who doesn't know fashola is a dummy?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Vyolet:
In your initial write up,you didn't state that a lady should know the basics,you only assumed that since you love to talk politics then a lady beside you should also love it and her failure to know politics makes her non-current and uninformed which automatically makes her a dummy by your initial definition.(that was why i boldened that part). As for the examples you gave of fashola,you'd be surprise someone doesn't know him especially someone who spends all his life in the north or east,fashola is only popular to the south-westerners. (does this now mean the person from north or east who doesn't know fashola is a dummy?
Well...ma mistake..should have said basics. I know of such pple and in ma opinion,they are dummies. I don't necessarily see people that saw the four walls of a university as being intelligent...not all are. Someone is born in the east for example...and spends all thr lives there,comes out to the north or west and u discover they fall short. This is another topic entirely but still as an educated Nigerian...haba,u should know Fashola at least. Except as I have said...u don't know the basics of politics.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Vyolet(f): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2014
zicoraads: Well...ma mistake..should have said basics. I know of such pple and in ma opinion,they are dummies. I don't necessarily see people that saw the four walls of a university as being intelligent...not all are. Someone is born in the east for example...and spends all thr lives there,comes out to the north or west and u discover they fall short. This is another topic entirely but still as an educated Nigerian...haba,u should know Fashola at least. Except as I have said...u don't know the basics of politics.
Fashola is the governor of lagos state and he is like every other governor in Nigeria. Are you now saying it is compulsory to know the names of all the governors of the 36 states in Nigeria including the minister of FCT? Which means if you do not know the names of all the governors in Nigeria then you are a dummy. Passing through a higher institution is quite different from having personal interest in a particular field. You can't know everything
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by tuagbo: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
CFCfan:
"Mondisweets" is a Black South African lady in a romantic relationship with a South Africa based Nigerian male of Yoruba descent.She also goes under the username "Sweetcheecks" on any South African bashing thread on Nairaland.That's when she starts referring to Nigerians as a "Useless people whose brains are affected by generator smoke."
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by ninja4life(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
I agree with wislet and partially with the op cos not everyone have interest in politics but dey should atleast know d basics not just in politics but in other areas most those that concerns their surroundings.someone who doesnt know david mark imo is uninformed and may not neccessarily be boring cos we may share another common interest what i cant say is if to classify that person as unintelligent.watever wauy i just agree that everyone should know atleast the basics not knowing the name of senate president is not good enough its one if the reasons why many nigerians are being cheated by employers,service providers and even the public officials since many of us dont know our right.such a shame not just the girls alone but some guys its only football they discuss and one doesnt even know who d president of nigeria is.smh
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by naturalwaves: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: i really didn't know about David Mark, I'm not Nigerian and i have never lived in Nigeria. To me Jonathan, Fashola and Dangote are what i would consider as "basics" one should at least know when it comes to Nigerian politics and business sector

If you are not a Nigerian and you know all these, then the little you know is more than enough. These shouldn't even be the basics for you as it spans way above your environment. Thumbs Up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) / Anti-jealous Pill For Men And Women(go Get Yours) / Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.