Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303052 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

Ok...this is news to me....

I hope this is not linked to you cooking or not cooking for your hubby

Nope...Not at all...

Can't type much now, maybe later....

#SaturdayChores
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2015
pickabeau1:
For those having epiphanies and saying depression
I wonder why...

This is only but a logical conclusion of what is going on

When a kid says he does not want to marry because a woman will take all his money

When kids see how some women use the law to maltreat men

When a guy sees the girl he loves going out with aristos because he is not loaded at the moment....u expect him not to do same

If the truth is so depressing to you...sorry but one has to realistic

What about the men that maltreat women...

What about the men that dupe women that choose to love them...

What about the men that abuse women..

Please, let's stop this Tit for tat stuff...

Evil or Good is not related to Gender...

My Sister is a better person than me in relationship issues, she has been hurt severally but she is still a fierce lover...
If I experience half of what she has gone through, I'll be a Monk by now...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
@ Keppyy, you do realise the concept of love is a fantasy, right? It doesn't exist.

@ Tearoses, welcome to the awakening. sad And, yes, women do scheme.

To the womynz: For those who had/have faith in potential. What happens when the potential doesn't come good?

My dear, I do believe in Love...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes these things do happen but is it the norm?
Even in our grandmas time some women choose to become second wives

What I am saying is is it as common as you guys are making it? I personally don't think so

I think there are a lot of good girls out there who genuinely love their spouses

For every aristo girl there are a greater number of good girls well brought up and well behaved

Like also in many cases attracts like. What exactly are you expecting from a girl whose parents are petty traders but uses the latest phone and has a 100k weave on her head?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2015
edwife:

It's a thing in the west already,just that many don't talk about it.It is not because they want to but the cost of living here.Staying at home is a good bargain than working considering the cost of childcare.

As for our Nigerians sisters,it is not the case.Did you read the last thread created about housewives?and it was created by a man for that matter.

I mean a thing like feminism is a thing now; a proper trend. wink

No, I didn't read the housewives thread, haven't seen it. However, the modern Nigerian is an oyinbo zombie and will copy whatever trend is in vogue; the current homosex culture is a case in point. Watch it: bestiality is coming to a town near you.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
keppyy:

My dear, I do believe in Love...

Doesn't matter what you believe. Think of it this way, every religion believes they are the truth. wink
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2015
tearoses:
Yes these things do happen but is it the norm?

What I am saying is is it as common as you guys are making it? I personally don't think so

For every aristo girl there are a greater number of good girls well brought up and well behaved

Like also in many cases attracts like. What exactly are you expecting from a girl whose parents are petty traders but uses the latest phone and has a 100k weave on her head
?

These things are more common than you'd like to admit.

grin

Truth.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

Doesn't matter what you believe. Think of it this way, every religion believes they are the truth. wink

It actually doesn't matter to you...

I believe my religion is true, don't know about others and I don't care..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
edwife:

It's a thing in the west already,just that many don't talk about it.It is not because they want to but the cost of living here.Staying at home is a good bargain than working considering the cost of childcare.

As for our Nigerians sisters,it is not the case.Did you read the last thread created about housewives?and it was created by a man for that matter.

What's the link about the housewife thread

keppyy:

What about the men that maltreat women...
What about the men that dupe women that choose to love them...
What about the men that abuse women..
Please, let's stop this Tit for tat stuff...
Evil or Good is not related to Gender...
My Sister is a better person than me in relationship issues, she has been hurt severally but she is still a fierce lover...
If I experience half of what she has gone through, I'll be a Monk by now...

Yes...but if I see someone burned..why should I put my hand in fire..

It means the women have to smarter with their romantic choices. And men have to stand up as leaders of homes and communities

But with the erosion of male authority what do u expect..

Enjoy your Saturday
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Edwife, the housewife is going to become a thing in the west in the near future. Many western women are wising up to the negativity of feminism and the only reason you don't hear of anti-feminist women is because the MSM won't give them airtime. If both sides were given a fair platform, feminism would die a natural death. wink

Housewifey has never been an anti-feminist thingy.

Where I come from, there is nothing like housewifry or depending 100% on your husband 100% for your upkeep. Such a woman is seen as lazy.

Dare I say housewife also has nothing to do with feminism.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
keppyy:

It actually doesn't matter to you...

I believe my religion is true, don't know about others and I don't care..

Doesn't matter in the world of truth.

Exactly what adherents of other religions say.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2015
edwife:

Houdewifery or not has nothing to do with feminism in Nigeria
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Don't you guys get tired of advising this old cargos...it a known fact that they would always believe to be right...

Someone is talking about love like love is gonna keep the marriage going...how about performing your wify duties...

I keep saying it,the reason the world is in chaos is because what belongs to dogs are being feed to humans,and what belongs to humans being feed to dogs....I cannot just imagine the sight of a chef in my house preparing my meal when my wife is @home...and all my life it has been my mum preparing the whole family meal,even thou we are buoyant enough to afford two chefs....

Expect of course her parents foods was always cooked by a chef....

Offence intended...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

No, I didn't read the housewives thread, haven't seen it. However, the modern Nigerian is an oyinbo zombie and will copy whatever trend is in vogue; the current homosex culture is a case in point. Watch it: bestiality is coming to a town near you.

Even the ancient Nigerian woman was not an housewife.

I would even say housewifery came when Education came into town.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
@ Keppyy, you do realise the concept of love is a fantasy, right? It doesn't exist.

@ Tearoses, welcome to the awakening. sad And, yes, women do scheme.

To the womynz: For those who had/have faith in potential. What happens when the potential doesn't come good?

You don't believe in love but you believe in submission?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Housewifey has never been an anti-feminist thingy.

Where I come from, there is nothing like housewifry or depending 100% on your husband 100% for your upkeep. Such a woman is seen as lazy.

Dare I say housewife also has nothing to do with feminism.

Never said it was. However, practising feminists abhor the idea of it. Housewives are regarded with disdain. How could anyone want to be a housewife when she could be having a career. Shior, no dreams and ambition.

I guess you guys had the industrious homemaker where you're from. Nobody is demanding that the wife be in purdah. The idea is that her priority be keeping the home.

Yeah, tell that to women who get looks of disdain from their betters.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

What do you mean by the modern Nigerian being an oyibo zombie?

If you believe you and your fore fathers know better than them, why the hell did you allow them colonise you? Why do you even use any of their inventions? Why do you practice their religion?

You choose to take whatever of theirs that favours you but the one that has a woman's interest at heart is evil? You really are something.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Doesn't the double standard make you want to puke?

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Even the ancient Nigerian woman was not an housewife.

I would even say housewifery came when Education came into town.

The ancient Nigerian woman's priority was homemaking.

I haven't seen a woman who stayed home all day, everyday from marriage till death. Have you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Absolutely.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

Never said it was. However, practising feminists abhor the idea of it. Housewives are regarded with disdain. How could anyone want to be a housewife when she could be having a career. Shior, no dreams and ambition.

I guess you guys had the industrious homemaker where you're from. Nobody is demanding that the wife be in purdah. The idea is that her priority be keeping the home.

Yeah, tell that to women who get looks of disdain from their betters.

Feminism brought disdain to housewives

I laugh in Efik grin.

My church's women conference some weeks Back still acted a drama against women's vices which housewifry was among.

Perhaps they are feminists.

Alabodo (feed and f.uck ) is not an English word.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mashnino(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Doesn't the double standard make you want to puke?

cocoa..ya dai
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2015
mashnino:

cocoa..ya dai
lafia my darling.

Ya garin?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mashnino(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
lafia my darling.

Ya garin?

lafiya fa... ina ta tura maki e-mail... no reply..

akwai wani magana ne za mu tatauna...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2015
The only question I keep on asking feminist is if what they are practising,did their mother's practice that too...

One thing is sure,you can't come to my house and starting using me like a lab rat...that would only happen when such experiment has been conducted with your father,by your mum and the result was beneficial to both....you can't cheat mother earth...I and my house is neither a rat nor a lab for experiment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Never knew people store information about an e-person's life...

Some of you take nairaland too serious...

Take a chill pill brother... grin

I may be a man sefff... kiss
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
mashnino:

lafiya fa... ina ta tura maki e-mail... no reply..

akwai wani magana ne za mu tatauna...
Ban san ka turamun e-mail ba fa, zan duba shi anjima.

Magana din ya kawo kudi fa.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
What do you mean by the modern Nigerian being an oyibo zombie?

If you believe you and your fore fathers know better than them, why the hell did you allow them colonise you? Why do you even use any of their inventions? Why do you practice their religion?

You choose to take whatever of theirs that favours you but the one that has a woman's interest at heart is evil? You really are something.

Exactly what I said.

Straw man arguments waste our time. Still, let me humour you. They colonised us because they had superior military might. We use their inventions because they make our lives more convenient, it's called trade, ever heard of it? Just because Finland make Nokia phones which was regarded as better than Motorola means Finland is better than Japan or wherever Motorola's made? So, now America's the best country because iPhones are the best on the market? What religion do you think I practise?

Oh, so you're saying I'm against the use of sanitary pads and tampons, or weave extensions or make up? Please point out what exactly it is that benefits women that I'm against. Try comprehending before you begin to cast stones.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mashnino(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Ban san ka turamun e-mail ba fa, zan duba shi anjima.

Magana din ya kawo kudi fa.

haba.. stop joor...

babu wani kudi ayanzu...

Forum ina ne ina so ki gani...

don Allah ina lola?...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Feminism brought disdain to housewives

I laugh in Efik grin.

My church's women conference some weeks Back still acted a drama against women's vices which housewifry was among.

Perhaps they are feminists.

Alabodo (feed and f.uck ) is not an English word.

Like I said, nobody is advocating for alabodoism. Let's start our debate from there.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

Like I said, nobody is advocating for alabodoism. Let's start our debate from there.

I will open a new thread
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2015
People are talking of double standards when it comes to women...

But will keep mute,when couples divorce,the man will be ordered to pay mon thy fee...

The man will have to choose dates to see his child,and even @that should the lady refuse to allow him see his child..the society will not do anything about it..I have read it I have see many....

Why asked only the man to pay money,why not both of them...why allow the woman to posses the house why not just ask the both of them to look for somewhere else,put the house on rent and share the money equally(in the case where both of them bought the house together,or give the money to the owner of the house...why allow only the woman to stay in the house....

Why is it that men are persecuted for wife battering and domestic violence,but give less attention to verbal abuse by women..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.