Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304395 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by funlord(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
BoboYekini:
This thread:
www.nairaland.com/2752991/two-nigerians-street-fight-italy

Does anyone agree with me that the victim was exaggerating the degree of harm? Na so e easy to kill pesin?

As an addendum, what's y'all take on violence and giving as good as you get? I posit that sure, 9 times out of 10,you should walk away from a fight. But how about that one time your back's to the wall? Or your partner is at risk.

Guy! The boy actually died and yes it is actually that easy to "kill pesin"! A knife or bottle stab wound in a place as sensitive as your neck area can sever vital arteries which can lead to massive blood loss in a short amount of time, I've been a witness to such damage in the past but let that 1 remain in the dustbin of history!

As for my partner or family being threatened? Well I'm not an advocate for using violence to sort out issues, but in this case if you are referring to maybe an armed robber, assassin etc trying to gain access into my home to do them harm? Let me just say that the perpetrators parents may end up receiving a very sad phone call the next morning! If Its kill or be killed, 1 will choose 'option a', because I like seeing my 'people alive'!

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
ApexTitan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

This video probably deserves a thread of its own but I think I'll just leave it here. Enjoy!

Political correctness will end western civilisation. grin. I'm always having arguments with my civilised friends in the west.

The other day I had an argument about the word "fat" being offensive. Never mind that this word was perfectly normal years ago. Now plus sized or big is normal, a decade from now plus sized and big will be the new offensive. Dem go change to something like "extra" grin. The west is continually softening people. Sadly, like TV noted, it's spreading worldwide.

When defending your opinion is considered violence, you know the Lord is fastening sandal buckles and Gabriel is tuning his trumpet.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Political correctness will end western civilisation. grin. I'm always having arguments with my civilised friends in the west.

The other day I had an argument about the word "fat" being offensive. Never mind that this word was perfectly normal years ago. Now plus sized or big is normal, a decade from now plus sized and big will be the new offensive. Dem go change to something like "extra" grin. The west is continually softening people. Sadly, like TV noted, it's spreading worldwide.

When defending your opinion is considered violence, you know the Lord is fastening sandal buckles and Gabriel is tuning his trumpet.

I disagree with you on changing names means softening up
Changing from fat to plus to big etc
The words are not the issue but the association and usage

As long as long there is differentiation there will always be a name

A person who has unhealthy body image aka fat or plus sized will always be this

A spade by another name will always be a tool to do stuff
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

I disagree with you on changing names means softening up
Changing from fat to plus to big etc
The words are not the issue but the association and usage

As long as long there is differentiation there will always be a name

A person who has unhealthy body image aka fat or plus sized will always be this

A spade by another name will always be a tool to do stuff

It is softening up, bros. The word "fat" isn't originally an insulting word, it's neutral. Anybody can use any word derogatorily. Dem no dey yab person with skin colour; e.g, "Ghanaians are so black when they pee coke comes out." Should Ghanainans change the word "black" to something else? Dem go still use that word yab who dem wan yab.

If the word is constantly being changed it makes no sense. People should stop being so damn sensitive. Mark my words, "plus sized" will soon be an official insult.

5 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
funlord:

Guy! The boy actually died and yes it is actually that easy to "kill pesin"! A knife or bottle stab wound in a place as sensitive as your neck area can sever vital arteries which can lead to massive blood loss in a short amount of time, I've been a witness to such damage in the past but let that 1 remain in the dustbin of history!

As for my partner or family being threatened? Well I'm not an advocate for using violence to sort out issues, but in this case if you are referring to maybe an armed robber, assassin etc trying to gain access into my home to do them harm? Let me just say that the perpetrators parents may end up receiving a very sad phone call the next morning! If Its kill or be killed, 1 will choose 'option a', because I like seeing my 'people alive'!
Brings me to the next question... Can you fight? I mean really fight and knock someone tha fùck out. How many of us can really fight and put the fear of God in that assailant? This is a necessary skill brothers.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

It is softening up, bros. The word "fat" isn't originally an insulting word, it's neutral. Anybody can use any word derogatorily. Dem no dey yab person with skin colour; e.g, "Ghanaians are so black when they pee coke comes out." Should Ghanainans change the word "black" to something else? Dem go still use that word yab who dem wan yab.

If the word is constantly being changed it makes no sense. People should stop being so damn sensitive. Mark my words, "plus sized" will soon be an official insult.

And u still don't get my point

After plus sized it will be some things else

Humans need descriptors
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'm with you in arriving at that conclusion. The West keeps making accommodations for these kinds of absurdities and in the process people - especially men and boys - become enfeebled and emasculated. Under this new arrangement emotions are now made paramount at the cost of common sense and logic, nobody should be made to feel bad and so all kinds of social conventions, like the "redefinition" of the word fat that you mentioned, are promulgated. What is worse is that here in Naija with our copy copy attitude we'll gradually start adopting these things.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Humans need descriptors

In this case what drives the need for descriptors isn't the want for better identification or labelling but a pandering to the so-called sensitivities and emotions of certain people. They assigned new words to things that were hitherto neutral in order to cover up or douse any so-called feelings of hurt for the people involved, in some cases it is done to make these things more acceptable and normal. Do you know these days in the Western media its is considered somewhat sexist to refer to a fireman as that, the preferred term is fire fighter - this is in order not to offend any women. Fat now is plus sized - an accommodation for fat people. A man is either cis-gendered or transgendered - an accommodation for trannies. It goes on and on all in the name of political correctness and in the process simplicity is thrown out through the window.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
BoboYekini:
Brings me to the next question... Can you fight? I mean really fight and knock someone tha fùck out. How many of us can really fight and put the fear of God in that assailant? This is a necessary skill brothers.
Answer me brothers. Or are we all pussified office dweebs? Can you bring mayhem to the table?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Coogar, can you fight you modafucker, or na mouth you get? smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Humans need descriptors

I'm lost as to what you're trying to convey. Your disagreement with the softening up confuses me in relation to the rest of your comment.

ApexTitan: I'm with you in arriving at that conclusion. The West
keeps making accommodations for these kinds of
absurdities and in the process people - especially men
and boys - become enfeebled and emasculated. Under
this new arrangement emotions are now made
paramount at the cost of common sense and logic,
nobody should be made to feel bad and so all kinds of
social conventions, like the "redefinition" of the word
fat that you mentioned, are promulgated. What is
worse is that here in Naija with our copy copy attitude
we'll gradually start adopting these things.

I especially like the look the non-conformist gave Sunshine at 4:58 grin. We go copy na, don't you know anything oyibo does is as commanded by the Lord Himself? What could a bush man possibly know about civilisation and common sense?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
BoboYekini:
Answer me brothers. Or are we all pussified office dweebs? Can you bring mayhem to the table?

Got the boxing basics. Got a killer right hook. Can handle a man 10-15kg above my weight well. I no be VanDamme o. If dem done dey reach two, I do the wise thing.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by funlord(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
BoboYekini:

I have not been in a fight since my primary school days, so I don't know what the current stats used for measuring 'fight ability' is these days! I believe grown ups should never resort to 'fisticuffs' as a means of dispute resolution anyway so I have to say such a situation would be alien to me since I am usually the life and soul of most gatherings!

But in my earlier post, I was painting a picture of an attempt on my families life as opposed to wrestling with some 'unknown turd' on a street corner! I own a weapon, so in a case as the one I described earlier, it would end badly! I enjoy 'firing tings' and in a situation like that I would be ecstatic! I'm also sure alcohol played a great part in the situation those 'edo boys' found themselves engaging in during that video!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
ApexTitan:

In this case what drives the need for descriptors isn't the want for better identification or labelling but a pandering to the so-called sensitivities and emotions of certain people. They assigned new words to things that were hitherto neutral in order to cover up or douse any so-called feelings of hurt for the people involved, in some cases it is done to make these things more acceptable and normal. Do you know these days in the Western media its is considered somewhat sexist to refer to a fireman as that, the preferred term is fire fighter - this is in order not to offend any women. Fat now is plus sized - an accommodation for fat people. A man is either cis-gendered or transgendered - an accommodation for trannies. It goes on and on all in the name of political correctness and in the process simplicity is thrown out through the window.

Fireman because some women became too

For me words evolve

What I am saying humans will still find words to describe those same conditions

Plus sized will still have negative connotations to some

That's my point

Its an unending battle

CBC: Timbuktou
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
...what happened up there undecided?

BoboYekini:
How topical, just watched a recording of the Cotto vs. Canelo bout with my big bro'. Trained to fight, which is the key, not just the willingness to engage in a fight.

Amateur boxing background - all of us brothers actually. The only sport I ever had a real passion for - loved the training die. They retire you at 35, so I transitioned to a regular gym. Maintain an exercise schedule which keeps me on pretty much the same shape - except for actual fight prep - but with a more muscular frame.

Also eat pretty clean. Blend, juice and close mark my dietary intake. Why are you asking? Are there some MWF that need a few rounds of sense pounded into them grin!

But seriously, love the feeling of being in shape and the alertness being trained and honed gives. I'm very conscious, very aware, and almost move with a fighters gait.

In this time of random terror attacks it helps to be aware and know how to react under pressure. Not that I'm necessarily looking to engage anyone, but trained reactions in dangerous situations might make all the difference - in all sha', God is our hope.

They called me "2 Sweet" cool

TV

...please any naive young girl or tingle seeking old bird who starts to juice at my post, no pm me 0! I no wan face kangaroo court - plus I'm God fearing, happily married and solvent wink

7 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ApexTitan(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Fireman because some women became too

For me words evolve

What I am saying humans will still find words to describe those same conditions

Plus sized will still have negative connotations to some

That's my point

Its an unending battle

CBC: Timbuktou

The evolution of words is not the issue it is the particular pandering to certain interests and sensitivities that is the focus.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
ApexTitan:

The evolution of words is not the issue it is the particular pandering to certain interests and sensitivities that is the focus.

Nothing new there

Interests have always determined how words play out
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
TV01:

...please any naive young girl or tingle seeking old bird who starts to juice at my post, no pm me 0! I no wan face kangaroo court - plus I'm God fearing, happily married and solvent wink

Loool...the story of Samson and Delilah comes to my mind.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mindfulness:
Yes, I do have a "template". Anything that disconnects humans from their divine core within them is wrong in the way that it violates their most natural desire , which is well-being.
Please explain this divine core further, and perhaps the notion of well-being. Perhaps there is more than I am hearing, or I may be hearing it incorrectly?

Mindfulness:
Define objective truth, please.
Truth not based on feelings or individuals desire for their perceptions to constitute truth.

Mindfulness:
What is the nature of the divine? Which morals are universal?
Who can fully know God or grasp Him in His totality. We can but employ words, which are themselves limited by our finiteness. But some things make sense, like love, justice, etc.

Probably a whole list; I would imagine faithfulness - especially in relation to vows is a good one.

Mindfulness:
It is based on the knowledge that EVERY living being desires to feel good. This is the most natural trait that all humans and possibly animals and maybe even plants have in common. It starts and ends with our connection to the divine. Whenever there is a disconnection, there is a disconnection from well-being.
Feelings? And a desire to feel, and a desire to feel good about oneself, and this desire being satisfied, is evidence of, orthe actual connection to the divine? Help me here please?

Mindfulness:
You took these vows and you made the commitment and investment because you desired it.
You appear to place the desire above the commitment? The desire may change or wane, should the commitment change because of that?

Mindfulness:
It feels good and right to you and this is why it works so well (I have the impression that it does based on your submissions). You derive pleasure from taking care of your wife and children and I imagine that they enjoy and appreciate this care immensely - but you and they wouldn't - if you didn't come from a place of joy.
It comes first and foremost from a place of commitment, I get joy from keeping the commitment and seeing the outworking.

Mindfulness:
You should stress the pleasure and joy you derive from your family more than anything else. I think that this is the most effective way to advertise successfully for marriage and healthy families, which is what you are trying to achieve here most of the time, don't you?
Stressing the joy is fine - and I certainly convey that - it is not based primarily on the joy or feelings, and they also redound as a result.

Mindfulness:
If I may add, I have the impression that you often miss your goal by focusing too much on the negative. Your latest submissions on this thread had a good intention but the good was clouded by a huge amount of negativity. You chose the heading "Run young man, run" and then directed the young man's attention to the unwanted which brought him / them to a long description of women you wanted them to avoid. It would be a much more positive and much more effective and aim-oriented approach to bring them to the wanted by directing their attention to it instead of directing their attention to the unwanted, one-sidedly. You could have written about the desired traits in a woman because you cannot get to the wanted by focusing on the unwanted. In this way you would have helped them to look for the "right" traits in a woman, the only way to find them.
- Even in nature, danger is instilled first. Knowing what to avoid, is the first step to knowing what you should be looking for
- If you avoid the undesirable you have all to play for in seeking the desirable.
- If you jam the undesirable, you may seriously hinder your chances of ever finder the desirable
- Even if you do, there may be pain that will linger for generations
- You assume I'm done on that? - I typically say make yourself worthy", or "find a worthy spouse". I realise some may need greater depth.
- And in a sense, they are flip sides of the same coin.

Mindfulness:
You have freely, consciously and - I believe - joyfully made the decision to take on some certain responsibilities and this is why you stick to it. Your joy is the most important factor in the success of your marriage. It is your motivation. This is where an important lesson can be learned for all of those who are not yet married. Some people consider marriage a sacrifice when in fact they desire to enjoy marriage. The only way to a long lasting marriage and a healthy family is the pursuit of exactly this desire.
First sentence kinda right, second totally wrong, I don't necessarily stick to it because I "get joy", in fact, more because I give joy. And it is a sacrifice of sorts, I have less resources to myself, but I consider that a worthy sacrifice - and I still enjoy it tremendously. I don't have to put myself first to be well, healthy or joyful.

Mindfulness:
As for the rest, your wife would have every right to feel whatever she would feel in such a situation - be it sadness, resentment or hatred. The question is, would it help?
Feelings don't come because they help? Does grieving help?

Mindfulness:
If you stayed with her even though you felt unhappy, and even though you didn't fancy her and considered her a burden and annoying, do you think you would give her anything that would serve her? Is it what she truly wants? A man who stays with her even though he resents her?
You are reaching. All women are a burden and extremely annoying. it why they were put on earth grin. But whatever scenario you paint, and however I feel, it does not void the commitment I freely entered into.

Mindfulness:
She is not supposed to do anything, I would just recommend for her to find ways to soothe herself because this is what she has control over. She can't control you but she can control they way she feels. I don't consider people who feel sadness emotionally unhealthy. This is not what I said.
As above

Mindfulness:
This is where subjective truth sets in. I have a totally different image or concept of the divine. I don't share the notion that God is someone who created humans evil and is punishing them for the mistakes he made even though he is almighty. Is he a psychopath? He is responsible for the creation and yet others have to be punished for the way he made them? undecided
I don't share that notion either. Neither the one where you seem to be implying claims "makes mistakes". One attribute of the divine is perfection.

Mindfulness:
By living life's lessons of we reap what we sow. I believe that humans are intrinsically good. As a father you actually know it. wink
And yes human beings are capable of self-healing because we always learn and develop.
1. As a father I know that human beings are not intrinsically good, that if left devoid of boundaries, they will incline to things that are not good.
2. You didn't answer my question about your being a mother - what basis do you have for your claim?
3. Learning and even developing does not necessarily change character - people do wrong despite knowing it's wrong, and what they ought to have done - and typically they do wrong based on "feelings".

Mindfulness:
We need to evaluate and re-evaluate our choices to find ways to achieve what we want to achieve. This is what we came here for.
For self-actualisation? And how do we know what "we were meant to achieve?

Mindfulness:
If I don't feel good in the first place, there is nothing I have to offer. If I feel love, joy and pleasure in abundance, I can share it and give people what they need. This is why I love the following Bible passage so much 'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.' It means that we need to love ourselves FIRST. If we succeed, love for others comes naturally and unstoppably.
At least share how you get the feeling in the first place, instead of simply predicating everything on it.

Mindfulness:
As above, if you don't feel good, there is nothing you can do for others that is of greater value.
Maybe you need to define "feel good" to boot?

Mindfulness:
I don't need my spouse to feel good but I love sharing my happiness with him. I also cherish the times when he reflects to me that I am not in a place of unconditional love because it helps me practice unconditional love and it helps me connect with God.
What a spouse brings is something that you cannot find alone or within yourself. And I repeat, if good, is good, is good, with or without a spouse, why would you need or desire one?

Mindfulness:
People should take marital vows, which suit them best, and do it out of pure joy.
I see this as totally odd. Marriage is by definition, if people can make marriage what they want, then it becomes meaningless. If you can call any pet a dog, then the word dog loses all content. People can have any kind of relationship they want (with caveats), but that does not make that relationship a marriage.

Although the way the world is going with it's feelings based legislation and it's "legalise it because it makes me feel good" narrative, I guess your thoughts may hold more sway in society than mine in this respect.

Mindfulness:
What is the traditional concept of marriage?
Lifelong monogamous union of a male and female

Mindfulness:
You are a father, you know what unconditional love means, words can't express it.
My own is conditional - good grades in school and 1st team premier league player by 18 or else grin

Mindfulness:
His name is Eckhart Tolle. He was a university teacher with a very promising academic career but suffering greatly from depression. He was about to kill himself due to the unhappiness and discord he was feeling within himself. In the midst of his most profound suffering he discovered that it was his mindset, his way of thinking that led to his suffering. He discovered that his source of unhappiness are his thoughts and the identification with them. He found ways to stop this unbearable flow of negative thoughts and found peace.
Vaguely familiar - I look him up.

Mindfulness:
I am connected to God, there is nothing I can't do. wink
Clear this space of scammers and reveall all those who present themselves and their lives falsely cheesy

Mindfulness:
I value some of the Christian values.
Christianity in the real sense? What is it? Why are there so many different churches if there is Christianity in any real sense?
Many variants does not mean there is no true one.

Mindfulness:
I am not here to change your views but I do hope that you enjoy the interaction.
If indeed you could, you haven't with this effort. Thanks for your time.

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Loool...the story of Samson and Delilah comes to my mind.
...you see, if the brother had read my "young run man run" series, he for no jam. He went with his feelings grin

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
TV01:

...you see, if the brother had read my "young run man run" series, he for no jam. He went with his feelings grin

TV

Hahahaha @ feelings - nice one

But I don't subscribe to feelings alone naa, the heart and brain have to synchronize perfectly for this particular objective, it's too big and important a task/decision to be left for the heart alone.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 12:36am On Nov 23, 2015
BoboYekini:

I cannot fight but I understand the basics of finishing an opponent when need be.

I know the right places to touch to either maim or kill if need be. It is one of the things you learn on the street for those of us who grew up on the street.

Nevertheless, I have always avoided whatever will make me face someone in a fight since I blinded the right eye of a boy in my pre-primary school days.

It was at Amuto nursery and primary school in the Island, very close to KWAM1's house when he was still singing Talazo fuji. This boy had a brawl with me and I was in nursery two, he was in 1, the stuff ended physical and blood started gushing from his eyes. All the teachers took turn to beat me silly that day and was the last day I attended the school.

This boy fortunately/unfortunately got admitted to my primary school when I was in primary two. The eye was partially blind and I never recovered from the guilt. I avoided him like plague till he left for another school.

While in secondary school, I had issues with a classmate that resulted in physical. I tried as much as possible not to defend myself because the scene of my childhood played in my mind. While trying to dodge him from exchanging fists, he landed a one shot punch on my left eye. I was fortunate not to go partially blind but I treated it for two weeks. My colleagues didn't understand why I couldn't fight back.

If I have to defend my life and that of my family however, one of us in the brawl will answer the divine call prematurely and I believe I wouldn't be the one.

Wisdom in struggle is better than strength.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Mutaino7(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

I'm with you in arriving at that conclusion. The West keeps making accommodations for these kinds of absurdities and in the process people - especially men and boys - become enfeebled and emasculated. Under this new arrangement emotions are now made paramount at the cost of common sense and logic, nobody should be made to feel bad and so all kinds of social conventions, like the "redefinition" of the word fat that you mentioned, are promulgated. What is worse is that here in Naija with our copy copy attitude we'll gradually start adopting these things.

Like how they softened Adultery to Extra-marital affair OR fornication to Pre-marital sex... just to softened the accusing feeling when you pronounce it..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Mutaino7(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2015
bellong:

I cannot fight but I understand the basics of finishing an opponent when need be.

I know the right places to touch to either maim or kill if need be. It is one of the things you learn on the street for those of us who grew up on the street.

Nevertheless, I have always avoided whatever will make me face someone in a fight since I blinded the right eye of a boy in my pre-primary school days.

It was at Amuto nursery and primary school in the Island, very close to KWAM1's house when he was still singing Talazo fuji. This boy had a brawl with me and I was in nursery two, he was in 1, the stuff ended physical and blood started gushing from his eyes. All the teachers took turn to beat me silly that day and was the last day I attended the school.

This boy fortunately/unfortunately got admitted to my primary school when I was in primary two. The eye was partially blind and I never recovered from the guilt. I avoided him like plague till he left for another school.

While in secondary school, I had issues with a classmate that resulted in physical. I tried as much as possible not to defend myself because the scene of my childhood played in my mind. While trying to dodge him from exchanging fists, he landed a one shot punch on my left eye. I was fortunate not to go partially blind but I treated it for two weeks. My colleagues didn't understand why I couldn't fight back.

If I have to defend my life and that of my family however, one of us in the brawl will answer the divine call prematurely and I believe I wouldn't be the one.

Wisdom in struggle is better than strength.
i dey fear to even quote you sef... you fit audition to be jet li disciple in his next film cos as u dey endure beating so u go fit take harsh training..

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.