Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Does She Really Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me? (858 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love Me? by cedrix(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm a first timer on creation of new topics but I just wanted to share this experience with you, and probably seek advice...
I met this girl barely 4months back, and we've been dating up until this moment. Initially she was sweet and all and she jux wanted everytin other than sex which I was cool with( she actually claimed she was a virgin), buh with time she opened up to me and told me she had been raped by her family friend(plus she told me her ex was always after sex)...I dint knw if that was to put me off entirely or she was saying the truth aldo her body language wasn't the best but I believed her still.
Everytin started to fall apart wen she gained admission and I started seeing a particular guy's pix and txt msgs on her fone(tho I dint read the txt cos I believe she is entitled to her privacy) buh when I asked to see her 'sent msgs'(cos she hardly eva sends me a txt), she became aggressive and immediately put a lockcode on it. I confronted her wiv it buh she wudnt give in, citing that nobody ever trusts her so she wudnt explain her actions...I tried to talk with some frnds and they sed she was hiding stuffs, but I dint want to believe them aldo I felt slightly thesame way
The long n short of it is that we've had another misundastanding and she disappeared to school without a word to me only for her to tel me abt her bday...fortunately today is her bday buh I don't feel compelled to talk or even pay her a visit, I'm already thinking of calling it quits but stil in that dilemma cos she never opens up...pls guys what do u reckon? Thanks
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by louissobis(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
leave ha dude.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by OohMpaTM: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
There's a girl whose birthday is today that Ooh Mpa is fücking. She claims her bf ain't man enough for forepläy.

She also gained admission 3 months ago

*quietly leaves thread* lipsrsealed
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:
There's a girl whose birthday is today that Ooh Mpa is fücking. She claims her bf ain't man enough for forepläy.

She also gained admission 3 months ago

*quietly leaves thread* lipsrsealed

Are you serious??
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Lovexme(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Only people with something to hide use lock codes on their phone(s). The fact that she started locking her phone after you insisted on seeing her sent messages says a lot.

She's your girlfriend, communicate with her..Tell her exactly how you feel about all she's doing, and then you could take your decision from her response.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Amya(f): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
You already know the truth dude. You're just a spare tire. Leave quietly with your dignity intact.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by UncleJJ(m): 2:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Lovexme: Only people with something to hide use lock codes on their phone(s). The fact that she started locking her phone after you insisted on seeing her sent messages says a lot.

She's your girlfriend, communicate with her..Tell her exactly how you feel about all she's doing, and then you could take your decision from her response.

I hope this helps.

Shut the f.ck up ..... Nokia communicator.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by clemz85(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2014
louis sobis: leave ha dude.

kpom
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by ednut1(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2014
are u still a jambite?

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! / Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.