Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66322 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abacus(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2014
arkreality: In the report below, in in which Sahara Reporters aimed its usual filth on the Nigerian Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, one can see how Sahara Reporting works.

On the surface, you would think that there is a compelling story that is watertight. But not really. Before I say anything further, let me make it clear that I don't work for this woman.
I don't know who she is. She will not give me water if I appear in her office tomorrow. I would say, I care very little about her personally. But, I can educate the average person on how SR uses fact manipulation to play on the minds of an average person and extort money from victims or be paid by those that aim to attack the victim.

The whole story is based on the claim that:

(a) Ms. Oduah claimed to have obtained MBA from the Virginia College. If one can show that she never made that claim, everything else Sahara Reporters wrote will fall like a pack of cards. Right?
First, how do you know that she ever claimed to have MBA from that college? Or are you going to blame her for what Sun Newspaper reported? Maybe! But not so fast!
Let's start from what we know or what we could verify: We can verify whether the particular college ever offered MBA or not. It doesn’t. But that is not the issue.

Then, let's verify whether the lady claimed (a) that she got MBA and (b) that she obtained it from that college. SR says she did (a) and (b). What is SR's proof?
(a) SR says that she stated that in her resume which she allegedly submitted to the Senate for her confirmation hearing.
(b) SR says that Sun Newspapers claimed she had an MBA from that college.
What SR did is an old trick. You create a straw man, and then you shoot him down and pose like a hero that slayed the dragon. Remember what a mother normally does with 2-year old kids. She would point in the corner of the room at an imaginary boogieman. The child will be captivated by the supposed boogieman. Then the mother will take any object nearby and strike at the boogieman. The child will smile to see his brave mother slay the boogieman. That is what SR has done in this report. It created scenarios that were not important and made them look like something hidden that it, the crusader, alone discovered.

Question: What is the proof that Oduah made that claim on the resume she submitted to the Senate?
There is no proof provided.
For you to dispense with proof, you have to believe SR to be saying the truth. But SR CANNOT be trusted to say the truth about this woman. Why? Read the entire report again. It is clear that SR credits itself with "outing" this woman for corruption. Yet it was known that SR embellished that report it wrote on the Minister in October of last year. So, the reader must go beyond SR to find the truth.
If SR had a copy of the resume of this woman, which it alleges was presented to the Senate, it would normally have exhibited that resume. It is fair to say therefore that SR does not have a copy of that resume. It must be reporting on what it was told by an unnamed person, or better, what its publisher cooked up.

Secondly, if the resume was submited to the Senate, it would be part of the official documents of the Senate and SR could have obtained a Certified True Copy of what the Senate has in its record. That way, the truth would be clear. But it did not, because it doesn’t exist.

So, the point is that this story that appears to be a bull’s-eye or something big could really be a patched up set of fabrications.
Before you get carried away by this story, consider the following:
(a) That this woman did not make the claims in any resume contrary to what SR has alleged.
(b) That this woman is not ordinarily responsible for what Sun Newspaper might thane written.
(c) That there is no other occasion where this woman is said to have made the same claim.

In her recent appearance before the House of Representative in November of 2013, she fully described her educational background and there was no claim about the MBA from the Virginia College.

So, how come that she wrote her resume for only one occasion?

(d) That SR might have been on a vendetta against this woman, not as a journalist reporting facts as they occurred, but as a propagandist shaping those facts to arrive at an agenda.
(d) That this woman has enemies that could have bought SR to peddle these fabrications. And SR has previously been known to lie and fabricate stories based on who paid for such fabrication.
(e) That, indeed, if you look closely at what Sahara Reporters wrote, you would see vividly the trick. SR wrote in its own words as follows:
“[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” her documents claimed, adding that a determination “to have the best education at the highest level” prompted her stay at the Virginia college in 1983 for the MBA programme.

The above is the story of SR. SR presented the statement above as if it all was something that Mr. Oduah said or wrote. But look at the above statement again carefully. What do you notice? Not all of it was in quotation mark. The quoted part are supposed to be her statement. The portion that is not quoted were supplied by SR.
Oduah said: “[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” ……..“to have the best education at the highest level”

SR added: [her documents claimed, adding that a determination]….. [prompted her stay at the Virginia College in 1983 for the MBA programme.].
If you examine the above, you would see that it was SR that added “MBA from Virginia” to Oduah’s resume statement.
Further, if you look at even the statement in quote, supposedly written by Oduah, it has a phrase such as “…pursued her education…”. The “her” in that statement means that it might not have been written by Oduah herself. Otherwise, it would have been “my” instead of “her”.

As her public relations machinery marched on, in December 2012 The Sun newspaper published an article headlined “Stella Oduah: An Amazon of transformation,” which lauded her “MBA from St Paul’s College, Lawrenceville Virginia USA.” The story also praised her for being an official who brought her “rich educational background to bear on the aviation sector by automating revenue centers in all the agencies and parastatals to boost their revenue profile and enhance transparency and accountability in the system.”

What does SR mean by: “As her public relations machinery marched on..”? How did SR know that the story published in Sun Newspaper was not something written by Sun Newspaper journalists and reporters on their own? How did it become “her public relations machinery?” . And if SR was sure that it was not Sun Newspapers journalist that wrote that story, why didn’t SR mention the names of the people that comprised “her public relations machinery” since it knew what they were doing?

I bothered to point those few instances and pattern of manipulation of facts by SR. I know SR first hand. I know what it did in my case. Concealing a personal vendetta towards me, it lied one thousand times against me. It clamed that an American court found me guilty of stealing. It claimed that I was going to go to jail in America. It peddled such falsehood to the gullible members of the Nigerian public who bought it hook, line and sinker. It is peddling similar lies against this woman, hoping that the gullible Nigerians would buy it. What SR is not revealing to Nigerians is how much money it was paid to attack this woman. And one must have noticed how the SR publisher tries to blackmail the Nigerian Senate into investigating the story it fabricated. This is not journalism. This is gutter attempt to extort money from this Minister or to give value to those that paid SR to spread this propaganda.

AND THEY SEEMS PURELY TRIBAL TO ME..........A reliable source once stated that SR is filled with some yoruba Tribal Bigots.

Mu.mu + cry cry baby.. those good enough to describe you,your post and Stella Oduah.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Genius100: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2014
arkreality: In the report below, in in which Sahara Reporters aimed its usual filth on the Nigerian Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, one can see how Sahara Reporting works.

On the surface, you would think that there is a compelling story that is watertight. But not really. Before I say anything further, let me make it clear that I don't work for this woman.
I don't know who she is. She will not give me water if I appear in her office tomorrow. I would say, I care very little about her personally. But, I can educate the average person on how SR uses fact manipulation to play on the minds of an average person and extort money from victims or be paid by those that aim to attack the victim.

The whole story is based on the claim that:

(a) Ms. Oduah claimed to have obtained MBA from the Virginia College. If one can show that she never made that claim, everything else Sahara Reporters wrote will fall like a pack of cards. Right?
First, how do you know that she ever claimed to have MBA from that college? Or are you going to blame her for what Sun Newspaper reported? Maybe! But not so fast!
Let's start from what we know or what we could verify: We can verify whether the particular college ever offered MBA or not. It doesn’t. But that is not the issue.

Then, let's verify whether the lady claimed (a) that she got MBA and (b) that she obtained it from that college. SR says she did (a) and (b). What is SR's proof?
(a) SR says that she stated that in her resume which she allegedly submitted to the Senate for her confirmation hearing.
(b) SR says that Sun Newspapers claimed she had an MBA from that college.
What SR did is an old trick. You create a straw man, and then you shoot him down and pose like a hero that slayed the dragon. Remember what a mother normally does with 2-year old kids. She would point in the corner of the room at an imaginary boogieman. The child will be captivated by the supposed boogieman. Then the mother will take any object nearby and strike at the boogieman. The child will smile to see his brave mother slay the boogieman. That is what SR has done in this report. It created scenarios that were not important and made them look like something hidden that it, the crusader, alone discovered.

Question: What is the proof that Oduah made that claim on the resume she submitted to the Senate?
There is no proof provided.
For you to dispense with proof, you have to believe SR to be saying the truth. But SR CANNOT be trusted to say the truth about this woman. Why? Read the entire report again. It is clear that SR credits itself with "outing" this woman for corruption. Yet it was known that SR embellished that report it wrote on the Minister in October of last year. So, the reader must go beyond SR to find the truth.
If SR had a copy of the resume of this woman, which it alleges was presented to the Senate, it would normally have exhibited that resume. It is fair to say therefore that SR does not have a copy of that resume. It must be reporting on what it was told by an unnamed person, or better, what its publisher cooked up.

Secondly, if the resume was submited to the Senate, it would be part of the official documents of the Senate and SR could have obtained a Certified True Copy of what the Senate has in its record. That way, the truth would be clear. But it did not, because it doesn’t exist.

So, the point is that this story that appears to be a bull’s-eye or something big could really be a patched up set of fabrications.
Before you get carried away by this story, consider the following:
(a) That this woman did not make the claims in any resume contrary to what SR has alleged.
(b) That this woman is not ordinarily responsible for what Sun Newspaper might thane written.
(c) That there is no other occasion where this woman is said to have made the same claim.

In her recent appearance before the House of Representative in November of 2013, she fully described her educational background and there was no claim about the MBA from the Virginia College.

So, how come that she wrote her resume for only one occasion?

(d) That SR might have been on a vendetta against this woman, not as a journalist reporting facts as they occurred, but as a propagandist shaping those facts to arrive at an agenda.
(d) That this woman has enemies that could have bought SR to peddle these fabrications. And SR has previously been known to lie and fabricate stories based on who paid for such fabrication.
(e) That, indeed, if you look closely at what Sahara Reporters wrote, you would see vividly the trick. SR wrote in its own words as follows:
“[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” her documents claimed, adding that a determination “to have the best education at the highest level” prompted her stay at the Virginia college in 1983 for the MBA programme.

The above is the story of SR. SR presented the statement above as if it all was something that Mr. Oduah said or wrote. But look at the above statement again carefully. What do you notice? Not all of it was in quotation mark. The quoted part are supposed to be her statement. The portion that is not quoted were supplied by SR.
Oduah said: “[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” ……..“to have the best education at the highest level”

SR added: [her documents claimed, adding that a determination]….. [prompted her stay at the Virginia College in 1983 for the MBA programme.].
If you examine the above, you would see that it was SR that added “MBA from Virginia” to Oduah’s resume statement.
Further, if you look at even the statement in quote, supposedly written by Oduah, it has a phrase such as “…pursued her education…”. The “her” in that statement means that it might not have been written by Oduah herself. Otherwise, it would have been “my” instead of “her”.

As her public relations machinery marched on, in December 2012 The Sun newspaper published an article headlined “Stella Oduah: An Amazon of transformation,” which lauded her “MBA from St Paul’s College, Lawrenceville Virginia USA.” The story also praised her for being an official who brought her “rich educational background to bear on the aviation sector by automating revenue centers in all the agencies and parastatals to boost their revenue profile and enhance transparency and accountability in the system.”

What does SR mean by: “As her public relations machinery marched on..”? How did SR know that the story published in Sun Newspaper was not something written by Sun Newspaper journalists and reporters on their own? How did it become “her public relations machinery?” . And if SR was sure that it was not Sun Newspapers journalist that wrote that story, why didn’t SR mention the names of the people that comprised “her public relations machinery” since it knew what they were doing?

I bothered to point those few instances and pattern of manipulation of facts by SR. I know SR first hand. I know what it did in my case. Concealing a personal vendetta towards me, it lied one thousand times against me. It clamed that an American court found me guilty of stealing. It claimed that I was going to go to jail in America. It peddled such falsehood to the gullible members of the Nigerian public who bought it hook, line and sinker. It is peddling similar lies against this woman, hoping that the gullible Nigerians would buy it. What SR is not revealing to Nigerians is how much money it was paid to attack this woman. And one must have noticed how the SR publisher tries to blackmail the Nigerian Senate into investigating the story it fabricated. This is not journalism. This is gutter attempt to extort money from this Minister or to give value to those that paid SR to spread this propaganda.

AND THEY SEEMS PURELY TRIBAL TO ME..........A reliable source once stated that SR is filled with some yoruba Tribal Bigots.

hey dummy, her profile on the federal ministry of aviation says she has a masters degree from the US. She forgot to change it. Judge for yourself. Even though we all know it will be edited soon..

http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=145

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

hey dummy, her profile on the federal ministry of aviation says she has a masters degree from the US. She forgot to change it. Judge for yourself. Even though we all know it will be edited soon..

Lwkm! grin
This whole saga is just so unfortunate.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 3:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

The Accusation Was Not What Was Written On Aviation Website But What Was Written On Her Resume To Get The Job. Her Resume Got Her The Job. Her Resume Never Included MBA. Whoever Created The Aviation Website Included MBA And Since Odauah Had No hand In The Website Creation And Information Included Them Therefore It Is Stupid Of Sahara Reporters Junk Journalist ToWrite An Article Without Verifying The Accuracy Of It First. Who The FuckAccuses Someone Of Falsifying Their Resume Without First Getting Their Hands In The Said Resume. Who The F2k Accuses Someone Of Falsifying Their Resume By Basing All Their Findings On A Websites The Said Person Had No Hand In. Unless Sahara Reporters Are Telling Oduah Is A Computer Science Engineer Or She Has Nothing Better To Do Than Go Around Reading Everything Written About Her In Website. How Stup1D Are The Journalist In Nigeria? I Blame All The Politicians In Nigeria For Not Taking Action Against Junk Journalist. Sahara Reporters Should Be Shut Down Immediately Cause All They Give Constantly Are Propaganda Upon Propaganda. A Useless Media company If You Ask me

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 3:07am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:

The Accusation Was Not What Was Written On Aviation Website But What Was Written On Her Resume To Get The Job. Her Resume Got Her The Job. Her Resume Never Included MBA. Whoever Created The Aviation Website Included MBA And Since Odauah Had No hand In The Website Creation And Information Included Them Therefore It Is Stupid Of Sahara Reporters Junk Journalist ToWrite An Article Without Verifying The Accuracy Of It First. Who The FuckAccuses Someone Of Falsifying Their Resume Without First Getting Their Hands In The Said Resume. Who The F2k Accuses Someone Of Falsifying Their Resume By Basing All Their Findings On A Websites The Said Person Had No Hand In. Unless Sahara Reporters Are Telling Oduah Is A Computer Science Engineer Or She Has Nothing Better To Do Than Go Around Reading Everything Written About Her In Website. How Stup1D Are The Journalist In Nigeria? I Blame All The Politicians In Nigeria For Not Taking Action Against Junk Journalist. Sahara Reporters Should Be Shut Down Immediately Cause All They Give Constantly Are Propaganda Upon Propaganda. A Useless Media company If You Ask me

So you're telling us that Stella Oduah never saw, read, and tried to correct the mistake on that website? An aviation website I'm sure she frequents. It's still deception on her part.

Na wa o. Ibo people and fraud.

Nigerians and their shoity azz standard........None at all.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

So you're telling us that Stella Oduah never saw, read, and tried to correct the mistake on that website? An aviation website I'm sure she frequents. It's still deception on her part.

Nigerians and their shoity azz standard........None at all.

Dude shut up! What is wrong with all of you? Did she create the website? What is her business with aviation website? I don't understand how you guys fall cheaply for propaganda.

Man get your thumb off your a$$ and stop believing everything you read on the internet. Criticize constructively and stop giving in to blackmail. It's just obvious how desperate and thirsty the APC and their cabals are for power.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Genius100: 3:19am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Dude shut up! What is wrong with all of you? Did she create the website? What is her business with aviation website? I don't understand how you guys fall cheaply for propaganda.

Man get your thumb off your a$$ and stop believing everything you read on the internet. Criticize constructively and stop giving in to blackmail. It's just obvious how desperate and thirsty the APC and their cabals are for power.

Are you some kind of i-diot? what do you mean what's her business with the aviation website? She is the minister of aviation, you slowpoke. She is ultimately responsible for the information on the website... How about the information on facebook that said she had a masters degree before she edited it yesterday? She has no knowledge of that too even though she posts on facebook frequently?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 3:20am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

So you're telling us that Stella Oduah never saw, read, and tried to correct the mistake on that website? An aviation website I'm sure she frequents.

Is It Her Job To Monitor That Website? Are You People That F2king Stupid To Realize Every Single Politicians In The World Has An Assistant, A Publicist, Etc? So Instead Of Her Paying Attention To The Work She's Supposed To Do , She'll Be Busy Doing The Work Of Others Abi? Are F2king Stupid Are You? Una Accused Her Of Falsifying Her Resume,Accused Her Of Giving False Information To The Senate. The Resume Was Provided To The Public Eye And What We Saw Was Another APC Propagand, Lies And Fraud Behavior. To Save Face It Moved From Her Resume To Her Info On Wikipedia, A Website Any Person Including A Cat Can Alter,And The Aviation Website, Which She Most Likely Have No Hand In. Don't You People Ever Have Shame In Una Body?

Yoruba And Propaganda, Lies And Fraud. When Will We Ever Get Una To Be Real. When? Only God Knows The Reason Why You People Are Like This.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

Are you some kind of i-diot? what do you mean what's her business with the aviation website? She is the minister of aviation, you slowpoke. She is ultimately responsible for the information on the website... How about the information on facebook that said she had a masters degree before she edited it yesterday? She has no knowledge of that too even though she posts on facebook frequently?

Only A M0ron Does Not Know Most Politician In The World Have No Hand In What's Written About Them Including Official Website About Them Nor Do They Monitor it. Even Celebrities, Excluding Nigerian Celebs, Follow That Pattern.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 3:30am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:
Is It Her Job To Monitor That Website. Are You People That F2king Stupid To Realize Every Single Politicians In The World Has An Assistant, A Publicist, Etc? So Instead Of Her Paying Attention To The Work She's Supposed To Do , She'll Be Busy Doing The Work Of Others Abi? Are F2king Stupid Are You? Una Accused Her Of Falsifying Her Resume,Accused Her Of Giving False Information To The Senate. The Resume Was Provided To The Public Eye And What We Saw Was Another Yoruba Propagand, Lies And Fraud Behavior. To Save Face It Moved From Her Resume To Her Info Of Wikipedia, A Website Any Person Including A Cat Can Alter,And The Aviation Website, Which She Most Likely Have No Hand In. Don't You People Ever Have Shame In Una Body?
Yoruba And Propaganda, Lies And Fraud. When Will We Ever Get Una To Be Real. When? Only God Knows The Reason Why You People Are Like This.

Is it her job to monitor the website?
Lawd have mercy.
Ibo people are, with deception, trying to justify Oduah's shady resume by insinuating that a whole aviation minister of Nigeria lacks the resource to adequately correct any misconception of her education background, or lack thereof.
She's simply trying to take credit where it is not due.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 3:33am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

Is it her job to monitor the website?
Lawd have mercy.
Ibo people are, with deception, trying to justify Oduah's shady resume by insinuating that a whole aviation minister of Nigeria lacks the resource to adequately correct any misconception of her education background, or lack thereof.

The Question Alone "Is It Her Job To Monitor The Website" Shows How Stup1d You Are. So Now Your Propaganda Ways Have Gotten You To Treck Back To Her "Resume" As Oppose To The Website. The Resume Is Out For The Public, Point Out Where In It Did You See "MBA". I Wait For It And If You Can't Provide Such May Tunder Fire You Wherever You Dey
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:

The Question Alone "Is It Her Job To Monitor The Website" Shows How Stup1d You Are. So Now Your Propaganda Ways Have Gotten You To Truck Back To Her "Resume" As Oppose To The Website. It's Resume Is Out For The Public, Point Out Where In It Did You See "MBA". I Wait For It And If You Can't Provide Such May Tunder Fire You Wherever You Dey

"Is it her job to monitor the website"?
I really do hope that after taking a moment to sit back and think, you will realize how utterly foolish you sound.
Is it Obama's job to make sure that his actual background aligns with his written information on aviation website?
Is it Jonathan's job to make sure that his educational history is correctly interpreted in the media?
Du..mb foolish Nigerians always wiping their ethnic politician's hairy azz. Bleh
From what I understand, none of you are ready to end corruption in Nigeria, partly because you need the crumbs your politicians throw at you.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2014
See his apku mouth like "is it her job to monitor the website". oloshi radarada
Elenu gbeske

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

You are just ignorant about everything that happens on the internet. Who told you that Stella Oduah is responsible for the Aviation website? Does she operate the website? Is she a programmer, computer engineer or scientist? Where is it cited in her job description that she must look at the Aviation website? grin grin

Do you know how many FB pages pops up when you search for Basketmouth? Try it or any other celebrity and see for yourself. Does that mean Basketmouth own all the FB pages? You're holding on to thin air my friend.

I recently searched for Sanusi Lamido on LinkedIn and saw numerous pages, some even had Doctor Lamido Sanusi, even though Sanusi never had a Doctorate degree. Does that mean Sanusi will be held responsible for those pages? You can try put Sanusi Lamido on LinkedIn and see for yourself.

I won't insult you, it's obvious you're ignorant of the activities on the internet so i'll just forgive you. cool Good luck
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

"Is it her job to monitor the website"?
I really do hope that after taking a moment to sit back and think, you will realize how utterly foolish you sound.
Is it Obama's job to make sure that his actual background aligns with his written information on aviation website?
Is it Jonathan's job to make sure that his educational history is correctly interpreted in the media?
Du..mb foolish Nigerians always wiping their ethnic politician's hairy azz. Bleh
From what I understand, none of you are ready to end corruption in Nigeria, partly because you need the crumbs your politicians throw at you.

Only Your Stupidity Wouldn't Let Realize None Of The People You Listed Mointors That. There's A Reason All Of These People, Be It Politicians Or Celebrities, Have Publicists.Your Ignorance Is Off The Roof. Do You Honestly Believe Obama Mointors Anything Written About Him On Any Website? So During His Work Of Presiding Over The Country, He Takes Time To Monitor His Tweets To See If They Are accurate, Obama Monitors The Links To Any Information About Him, Obama Monitors His Facebook Pages, Etc. Only A Bonafide 1Diot Do Not Realize They Pay Others To Do That For Them, Be It Official Or Non Official, Due To Their Hectic BusyAnd Stressful Job. No Wonder Your Gullibility Is High.

Lastly I'm Still Waiting For You To Point Out The MBA Written On Her Resume. Do You Want Me To Bring The Resume In Here For You. Where Is The MBA? Boy Point It Out.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 3:50am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

You are just ignorant about everything that happens on the internet. Who told you that Stella Oduah is responsible for the Aviation website? Does she operate the website? Is she a programmer, computer engineer or scientist? Where is it cited in her job description that she must look at the Aviation website? grin grin

Do you know how many FB pages pops up when you search for Basketmouth? Try it or any other celebrity and see for yourself. Does that mean Basketmouth own all the FB pages? You're holding on to thin air my friend.

I recently searched for Sanusi Lamido on LinkedIn and saw numerous pages, some even had Doctor Lamido Sanusi, even though Sanusi never had a Doctorate degree. Does that mean Sanusi will be held responsible for those pages? You can try put Sanusi Lamido on LinkedIn and see for yourself.

I won't insult you, it's obvious you're ignorant of the activities on the internet so i'll just forgive you. cool Good luck

ANOTHER DUMB REPLY

Lemme digress a little by asking you if you're Ibo. Are you?

You know, it's just common to see a dumb post and "Ibo" comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:

Only Your Stupidity Wouldn't Let Realize None Of The People You Listed Mointors That. There's A Reason All Of These People, Be It Politicians Or Celebrities, Have Publicists.Your Ignorance Is Off The Roof. Do You Honestly Believe Obama Mointors Anything Written About Him On Any Website? So During His Work Of Presiding Over The Country, He Takes Time To Monitor His Tweets To See If They Are accurate, Obama Monitors The Links To Any Information About Him, Obama Monitors His Facebook Pages, Etc. Only A Bonafide 1Diot Do Not Realize They Pay Others To Do That For Them, Be It Official Or Non Official, Due To Their Hectic BusyAnd Stressful Job. No Wonder Your Gullibility Is High.

Lastly I'm Still Waiting For You To Point Out The MBA Written On Her Resume. Do You Want Me To Bring The Resume In Here For You. Where Is The MBA? Boy Point It Out.

Ok little boy
At this point, you're only working for your hard earned crumbs
You go tiger, get them

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 3:57am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

Ok little boy
At this point, you're only working for your hard earned crumbs
You go tiger, get them

What Pay Is This 1Diot Talking About? Who The F2k Pays me? If You Actually Took A Sec To Glance Through My Past Post, I Didn't Defend Her Earlier When The Accusation Came Out Nor Did I Judge her. I Said I'll Wait Till A Prove Is Provided And Since One Is Out, My Judgment Has Been Made. Some Of Us Just Don't Like When Others Try To Sell Propaganda Just Because Of Their Hatred And Jealousy Of A Woman Whose Only Crime Is Supposedly "Firing Them Thus Declaring War On Them"
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

Ahh Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

cheesy cheesy Mugu!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 4:00am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:

[size=18pt]What Pay Is This 1Diot Talking About?[/size] Who The F2k Pays me? If You Actually Took A Sec To Glance Through My Past Post, I Didn't Defend Her Earlier When The Accusation Came Out Nor Did I Judge her. I Said I'll Wait Till A Prove Is Provided And Since One Is Out, My Judgment Has Been Made. Some Of Us Just Don't Like When Others Try To Sell Propaganda Just Because Of Their Hatred And Jealousy Of A Woman Whose Only Crime Is Supposedly "Firing Them Thus Declaring War On Them"

The pay as in crumbs Oduah throws at you na. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

ANOTHER DUMB REPLY

Lemme digress a little by asking you if you're Ibo. Are you?

You know, it's just common to see a dumb post and "Ibo" comes to mind.

Can you look at my previous posts on NL and decipher that i'm Ibo? Nah!! Cos i don't engage in tribal warfare or bigotry. I am a right thinking man who never let his emotions cloud his sense of judgement. I have no political affiliation too.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 4:03am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Ahh Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

cheesy cheesy Mugu!

Internet Came Into Nigeria Not That Long Ago, By The Looks Of It,It Seems They Have No Idea What Goes On In It. SMH.

Who Would Have Thunked It.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

The pay as in crumbs Oduah throws at you na. Ode

Can You prove This accusation? I Wait.
Bring Out The W-2 That Brought You To The Conclusion That I Work For Oduah. I'm waiting
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:

Internet Came Into Nigeria Not That Long Ago, By The Looks Of It,It Seems They Have No Idea What Goes On In It. SMH.

Who Would Have Thunked It.

grin grin Nigerians are very ignorant.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 4:13am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Can you look at my previous posts on NL and decipher that i'm Ibo? Nah!! Cos i don't engage in tribal warfare or bigotry. I am a right thinking man who never let his emotions cloud his sense of judgement. I have no political affiliation too.

Sorry if I've offended you by calling you Ibo and thereby implying that you're an ediot?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by TexaSpice: 4:13am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:

Can You prove This accusation? I Wait.
Bring Out The W-2 That Brought You To The Conclusion That I Work For Oduah. I'm waiting
They hand out W-2 for azz licking?
Damn, Oduah is not only a fraud, but she's gansta as well.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:
They hand out W-2 for azz licking?
Damn, Oduah is not only a fraud, but she's gansta as well.

See This Ediot Gasping For Life.

Your Accusation Is That I Work For Her. Where is The Official Data Stating Such? Oh I Work For Her Without One Eeh? What Job Does Not Have A W-2? Im Still Trying To Fathom How YourIgnorant Self Came To The Conclusion That I Work For A Nigerian Official Without Residing In The Said Country. Anyway, Where My W-2 @? You Ran Away From The MBA One, I Let That Go, But For This You Must Prove It.

Don't Run, Na You Put Yourself In This Choke Hold.Where My W-2 Or EveN Check Copies, Bank Statement Even Would Work.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 09, 2014
TexaSpice:

Sorry if I've offended you by calling you Ibo and thereby implying that you're an ediot?

The apology wasn't necessary as i took no offence. But thanks anyway and i'll appreciate if we refer to each other as "Nigerians". I just want you and every other patriotic Nigerian to know that these propaganda and blackmail is politically motivated and the press is engaging in partisan journalism.

It's however, fraudulent for the press to engage in this type of journalism. Ripping Nigerians off of their hard earned money, selling them propaganda and deceit. Causing a threat to national security and all the legal infringement in-between. I need not say more but this is unprofessional journalism.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 09, 2014
One_Naira:

See This Ediot Gasping For Life.

Your Accusation Is That I Work For Her. Where is The Official Data Stating Such? Oh I Work For Her Without One Eeh? What Job Does Not Have A W-2? Im Still Trying To Fathom How YourIgnorant Self Came To The Conclusion That I Work For A Nigerian Official Without Residing In The Said Country. Anyway, Where My W-2 @? You Ran Away From The MBA One, I Let That Go, But For This You Must Prove It.

Don't Run, Na You Put Yourself In This Choke Hold.Where My W-2 Or EveN Check Copies, Bank Statement Even Would Work.

You better stop wasting your time with the proof request. Haven't you seen where Nigerians argue before?

Man 1: Mikel don score 3 goals!!
Man 2: na lie jor, na 2 goals
Man 3: No oo na 4 goals, 2 last season, 2 this season.
Man 1: Ahh gerrout, see as you dey like like devil
Man 3: Who dey lie? If i slap your head ehh
Man 2: Guy no dey make noise jor, na 2 goals him don score. If i lie make i die.

Argument continues until the next day. No one will ask for proof, source, or anything. grin grin We just enjoy arguing blindly. It's our way of life and we enjoy it, don't let it worry you too much.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by dounleedee: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2014
lacidi: You are not only trying to have it both ways, you shot for a million ways and finally sat on the fence helplessly....

You shouldn't have bothered....

This is exactly why I said that NL members always write without being privy of the facts.
I stated clearly that my comments were based on the assumption that she lied about her MBA. Neither of us (you or I) can conclusively say that she lied because we are not in any way privy to the facts. All we are acting on is a report from Sahara reporters, which we can 'assume' to be correct. That still does not remove the fact that we are 'assuming'. I would not want to be seen as taking a categorical position on issues that are based on hear say. To do that would mean that I am not qualified to be called a competent legal prfessional.

Did you contribute your contrived post based on facts? Stella Oduah's CV is already in the public domain by virtue of her public appointment. Why can't you explain that fact to your kindergarten followers? Instead of educating the young minds out here to bring their intellectual exposure to par with that of their counterparts globally, you keep them perpetually confounded. You guys are shamefully pathetic.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
dounleedee:

Did you contribute your contrived post based on facts? Stella Oduah's CV is already in the public domain by virtue of her public appointment. Why can't you explain that fact to your kindergarten followers? Instead of educating the young minds out here to bring their intellectual exposure to par with that of their counterparts globally, you keep them perpetually confounded. You guys are shamefully pathetic.

What are you saying? Is a CV a Certificate? Man you need an education.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by dounleedee: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

What are you saying? Is a CV a Certificate? Man you need an education.

I have no doubt that special education is required to discern people like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.