Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66292 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Chima_Agbalajob:

Shame on the APC tribal urchins writing crap on wikipedia.They are even using their Nairaland moniker names such as Bayoademowo, NaijaBabe, Fluffernutter to vandalize the wikipedia page since October of 2013!
Soon, Wikipedia will block all Nigerian links from being edited by unanimous people and the same shameless people will start abusing oyibo people for blocking the abuse of their site.

The IP address shows this individual with the registered name showed below have been vandalizing the Princess Oduah page and writing cruel calumny on the page from a VGC communications computer registered with MTNNG-0007-MTNCORP-LAGREGION-WIMAX
NIGERIA under the name:

Name: Muideen Aruna

Network: MTN Nigeria

Telephone: 2348032009297

Email address: muideea@mtnnigeria.net

Parent Owner Address: Golden Plaza, Falomo Roundabout, Ikoyi, Lagos

Hostname:41.206.1.5.vgccl.net

You might have just exposed the person that edited Stella Oduah's School's name out of her Wikipedea page.

That guy might probably be on her Pay-roll.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Freewilly(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2014
ba7man: Your Enugu Airport is crap.......Same with MMIA.
Just a visit to Oliver Thambo Airport will make you realize those Airports you're so proud of are Bus Stations with planes parked behind them.

See mumu to the highest order, I thought he was going to compare Enugu airport with the one in his home town of Ibadan and not some Airport in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2014
ba7man: Your Enugu Airport is crap.......Same with MMIA.

Just a visit to Oliver Thambo Airport will make you realize those Airports you're so proud of are Bus Stations with planes parked behind them.
crap or not, atleast now the airport is international which yorubas politicians refused to grant it in ages.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2014
Crassus: why is it so hard for her to come out with and clear herself? why is this difficult to do? i still dont understand what she is waiting for grin grin
I hope she does so after Tinubu
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ba7man(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Freewilly:

See mumu to the highest order, I thought he was going to compare Enugu airport with the one in his home town of Ibadan and not some Airport in South Africa.
Ibadan isn't an international Airport. Also, why an Airport in Ibadan when lagos is less than an hour away??

SMH for all these people that think Airports and flyovers automatically transform to economic development.

But it still still stands that all our Airports are C.R.A.P.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by afosahid: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: SaharaReporters are big time liars! They are paid agents of APC, so they are anti-government.

Stella must defend herself here! Sen. Hope Uzordinma should also be ready to face his own scandal. He has been running his mouth for some days now, undermining his certificate scandal.
people like you are the reason why Nigeria will remain the same. No progress can be made with people that have a foul sense of reasoning like yours

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2014
SW is clutching at straws. They have lost out of this government and it will remain so till 2019. They will keep crying and heating up the polity 2019. karma at play

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Freewilly(f): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2014
ba7man: Ibadan isn't an international Airport. Also, why an Airport in Ibadan when lagos is less than an hour away??
SMH for all these people that think Airports and flyovers automatically transform to economic development.
But it still remains that all our Airports are C.R.A.P.

So this Enugu international Airport thing still dey pain you my brother ? You know there comes a time in life you just have to let go before you hurt yourself. You know what Enugu Airport is going to be the biggest success story in Nigeria so sit down and watch.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2014
RuuDie:

Because of her educational credentials, she got the job... and with the job, came all the security clearances. Would she have gotten the job if she hadn't furnished her interviewers with falsified certificates!!?

Really? Her education credentials of a few years compared to working experience? Wow, I'm AMAZED. With the job, she had the necessary access to information, however, it doesn't work like that. There are people despite their "education and experience" that have questionable background that hit a wall. That is my point.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ba7man(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Freewilly:

So this Enugu international Airport thing still dey pain you my brother ? You know there comes a time in life you just have to let go before you hurt yourself. You know what Enugu Airport is going to be the biggest success story in Nigeria so sit down and watch.
Who gives a sh*t about Enugu Airport??

How has it afffected me or my familly??

Was at MMIA recently and was still angry at the large crowd there as if a concert was being held there.

I thought Enugu Airport was supposed to reduce it .

To Lagosians............. Enugu Airport doesn't exist.

@Topic. Eagerly waiting for Stella Oduah to come clear the air............
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2014
ba7man: She holds a public office that's run by tax payers money.

A ministerial position in any country is not a private enterprise.

It's true she holds a public office but it's sad the law doesn't distinguish between a public or private office. Everyone has a right to personal information unless he/she wishes to publicize it. It's unfortunate that Stella Oduah is under no legal obligation to publicize her academic credential and her employer or appointee has no right to publicize it without her consent either.

I also wish to see her MBA certificate but that's hardly going to happen as we anticipate. If she's found innocent or guilty, we're only going to know about it in a statement. angry
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nairaarea: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe:
All these names are Yoruba wtf!!!!!!!!
(TRIBALIST-ENEMY OF NIGERIA-SUPPORTERS OF FORGERY AND CORRUPTION.

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by jamace(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2014
The real reasons why Stella Oduah is being witch-hunted:

https://www.nairaland.com/1492522/reasons-why-stella-oduah-being
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by brushesz: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2014
A
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Of all the posts on this thread, some inane and childish, why did you feel compelled to comment on mine and insult me on top of it?

Did something in my post bug you enough to comment?

Not so "mumu" after all, init?

django1:

Chai. This girl Na big mumu
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Chima_Agbalajob:

Shame on the APC tribal urchins writing crap on wikipedia.They are even using their Nairaland moniker names such as Bayoademowo, NaijaBabe, Fluffernutter to vandalize the wikipedia page since October of 2013!
Soon, Wikipedia will block all Nigerian links from being edited by unanimous people and the same shameless people will start abusing oyibo people for blocking the abuse of their site.

The IP address shows this individual with the registered name showed below have been vandalizing the Princess Oduah page and writing cruel calumny on the page from a VGC communications computer registered with MTNNG-0007-MTNCORP-LAGREGION-WIMAX
NIGERIA under the name:

You need to start using this detective work to expose some of this multiple and fake Id members on here.

Kudos sha.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by pazienza(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Italiano1:

*grins*

Scenario 3: The rule of law is observed and an investigation set up to establish the facts! The outcome will then determine the actions to be taken, if Stella Oduah intentionally falsified her Masters degree or any other qualification then she should be used as an example and disgraced out of office with ignominy! If not? Sahara Reporters would loose face and most people will not take them seriously anymore.

Those 2 scenarios you have highlighted in your post shows lack of decency and morality! You need to think before you post in future.

Thank you!

Haha! They didn't lose face the last time they were proved wrong, why would they now lose their ya.nsh when princess gives them another smack down? *grins*
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2014
afosahid:
people like you are the reason why Nigeria will remain the same. No progress can be made with people that have a foul sense of reasoning like yours
What do you mean dude? You thought I was supporting her, right?? You can go back and scrutinize all my posts to know whether I'm against the old fool or not.

FYI, I wrote the first paragraph, because I knew, that's what the Igbos in the house would say.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by dounleedee: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2014
rudedough:

It's true she holds a public office but it's sad the law doesn't distinguish between a public or private office. Everyone has a right to personal information unless he/she wishes to publicize it. It's unfortunate that Stella Oduah is under no legal obligation to publicize her academic credential and her employer or appointee has no right to publicize it without her consent either.

I also wish to see her MBA certificate but that's hardly going to happen as we anticipate. If she's found innocent or guilty, we're only going to know about it in a statement. angry

It's necessary to display a little bit of acumen when speaking to a global audience. Public officers are employees of the people and so are political appointees. A political appointee like a minister goes through public screening where personal profile, work experience and academic achievements are subject to public scrutiny. The NASS is the microcosm of the Nigerian people who by extension are the employer of Stella Oduah. Try to educate your mind. Stellar Oduah is legally bound to respond to any question or enquiry from her employer the Nigerian people.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Italiano1: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2014
One_Naira:

You need to start using this detective work to expose some of this multiple and fake Id members on here.

Kudos sha.

You mean Chima Agbalajob aka Chima Adeoye aka Chima12? You dont know her? She is one of the most fraudulent posters on here, she was bursted a few months ago

How come we have not got a reply to this:

Chima_Adeoye: I loved a Yoruba man and even married him against protests from my parents! Really big mistake!
Not because my man didn't love me, but it was practically impossible for his Yoruba family and community to accept his Igbo wife. For the sake of the sufferings and humiliations our marriage caused my hubby, I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to attempt it.

ok, can you match your post with this other one:

Chima_Adeoye:

suffice to say that I'm originally from Ekiti,and married to an Anambra man from Ichi town, Ekwusigo LGA to be precise grin grin grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/72#13225694

Chima Adeole:

1. Are you Yoruba?

2. Are you Igbo?

3. Are you half Igbo?

You are a fraud and you have no moral right to discuss anything to do with acts of criminality.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2014
dounleedee:

It's necessary to display a little bit of acumen when speaking to a global audience. Public officers are employees of the people and so are political appointees. A political appointee like a minister goes through public screening where personal profile, work experience and academic achievements are subject to public scrutiny. The NASS is the microcosm of the Nigerian people who by extension are the employer of Stella Oduah. Try to educate your mind. Stellar Oduah is legally bound to respond to any question or enquiry from her employer the Nigerian people.

I think you are the one that should get an education on legal matters.

Being a public servant doesn't give the Government any right to publish your school certificate. Of course, they have the right to make public that you have a BSc or MBA or PhD or whatever. It is however, illegal to publish the detail of such credentials.

Can we please get some help from legal practitioners here? My friend here is anticipating to see a published copy of personal data. Seriously?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe:
crap or not, atleast now the airport is international which yorubas politicians refused to grant it in ages.

Has the airport become the hub in the eastern part of the country?
What is the effect of this your celebrated airport on other regions? pH, Lagos, Abuja and Kano all have International Airports. Of what effect is your airport to all thes places.
Ever since Ethiopian Airline started plying, how many airlines have rushed in to join them? Tells you how lucrative it is. Has Ethiopian Airline even increased their flight schedule to the airport.

Says a lot about the viability and patronage of your celebrated "our" airport.

The whole population residing in SE is not upto Lagos, and all your rich people are in SW doing their things, how do you want such an airport to be viable? It is a mere appendage of local airport. Even Delta and Jigawa have International Airport, Osun is building one. What is the fuss aboutAirport?

So because she gave you airport, we should overlook her corrupt tendencies and forgery.

If this is the legacy, you want to hand over to your children, freeglobe, your side of the country have a long way to go then.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by LoveDecay(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Chima_Agbalajob:

NIGERIA under the name:

More uninspired attempts at saving the divorcee's face. Young man the information you provided above, show how little you understand TCP/IP.

You see mtn provide a large range of dynamic public ip's (41.205.1.005 is an IP address) to its customers . The ip you just shared above has been used on thousands of devices owned by Nigerian's subscribed to mtn's broadband network.

The administrative contact is not the owner of the ip, as I stated mtn assign's dynamic public/private ip. These ip are dynamic simply because when you disconnect your modem or turn of your data service and reconnect your device , you get a different IP address . However all these IP addresses are registered to mtnnigeria.

Back to the administrative contact, the administrative contact works at mtn (mtn staff), he receives and handles complaints regarding illegal activities on mtn Ip addresses (all of them). Such illegal activities could include spamming , hacking and the likes.

An Internet user will have to have a static ip to get effectively traced, still you will not find his/her name email address and number via such queries you need a court order.

Lastily, the address Golden plaza, is mtnnigeria's head office at Ikoyi near the Catholic Church and just a few blocks away from the Ikoyi secretariat. You can use maps.google.com to verify this.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ddeola: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Does that mean we have another "Toronto" case at hand ?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by chichriso: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Read more here about this lier who will not stop laying to nigerians
http://chrisderablog..com/2014/01/aviation-minister-stella-oduah-erases.html#more
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Love_Decay:

More uninspired attempts at saving the divorcee's face. Young man the information you provided above, show how little you understand TCP/IP.

You see mtn provide a large range of dynamic public ip's (41.205.1.005 is an IP address) to its customers . The ip you just shared above has been used on thousands of devices owned by Nigerian's subscribed to mtn's broadband network.

The administrative contact is not the owner of the ip, as I stated mtn assign's dynamic public/private ip. These ip are dynamic simply because when you disconnect your modem or turn of your data service and reconnect your device , you get a different IP address . However all these IP addresses are registered to mtnnigeria.

Back to the administrative contact, the administrative contact works at mtn (mtn staff), he receives and handles complaints regarding illegal activities on mtn Ip addresses (all of them). Such illegal activities could include spamming , hacking and the likes.

An Internet user will have to have a static ip to get effectively traced, still you will not find his/her name email address and number via such queries you need a court order.

Lastily, the address Golden plaza, is mtnnigeria's head office at Ikoyi near the Catholic Church and just a few blocks away from the Ikoyi secretariat. You can use maps.google.com to verify this.

I ignored the message when i saw @mtnnigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2014
rudedough:

lmaooo do u guys keep straight faces when you regurgitate rubbish like the above, or do u laugh out like I'm doing when you type it up?

Listen, Stella is under EVERY obligation to produce her credentials whenever her employers---THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE--- demand it. If she wishes to keep it private, she can resign...although, right now,since she's still employed by the citizens of Nigeria, she has to show it before tendering her letter of resignation.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2014
dounleedee:

I scrolled up only to see that you'd already answered the clown.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by DIVINE78: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2014
Love_Decay:

The administrative contact is not the owner of the ip, as I stated mtn assign's dynamic public/private ip. These ip are dynamic simply because when you disconnect your modem or turn of your data service and reconnect your device get a different IP address . However all these IP addresses are registered to mtnnigeria.

Back to the administrative contact, the administrative contact works at mtn, he job is to receive complaints regarding illegal activities on mtn Ip addresses (all of them). Such illegal activities could include spamming , hacking and the likes.

I couldn't have put it better. The problem we have in Nigeria today is that you see mediocre everywhere claiming to be experts. Half education is indeed dangerous.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by khamas19: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2014
agbameta: Moral of the story.....

The best and quickest way to get s masters degree is to Stay Back, it doesn't mater where or how you Stay Back, just Stay Back. grin

....pls does this apply to PHDs too?... I want one and can't be bothered to write a

thesis grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: lmaooo do u guys keep straight faces when you regurgitate rubbish like the above, or do u laugh out like I'm doing when you type it up?

Listen, Stella is under EVERY obligation to produce her credentials whenever her employers---THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE--- demand it. If she wishes to keep it private, she can resign...although, right now,since she's still employed by the citizens of Nigeria, she has to show it before tendering her letter of resignation.

Before you quote someone, try to follow the trend of the discussion. Don't just jump on a post and make conclusions.

The 1st person i quoted stated that Stella Oduah must publish a copy of her MBA certificate. And i said, that is impossible.

The NASS can ask Stella Oduah to provide her MBA certificate for their private view, they probably should have a copy already. But Stella Oduah is under no legal obligation to publish a copy of her MBA certificate for public view, neither does the NASS has the right to publish a copy of her MBA certificate without her consent.

That will be a breach of her civil right. We don't have to debate back and forth on this issue, just grab your phone and call your uncle, relation or friend who is a legal practitioner to confirm.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2014
rudedough:

Before you quote someone, try to follow the trend of the discussion. Don't just jump on a post and make conclusions.

The 1st person i quoted stated that Stella Oduah must publish a copy of her MBA certificate. And i said, that is impossible.

The NASS can ask Stella Oduah to provide her MBA certificate for their private view, they probably should have a copy already. But Stella Oduah is under no legal obligation to publish a copy of her MBA certificate for public view, neither does the NASS has the right to publish a copy of her MBA certificate without her consent.

That will be a breach of her civil right. We don't have to debate back and forth on this issue, just grab your phone and call your uncle, relation or friend who is a legal practitioner to confirm.
Yikes, News Flash: I was called to the bar more than 28yrs ago!

I do not care for you previous arguments prior to what I responded to...and now the present one. Everything you wrote is total bunkum! Rubbish! Trash! Garbage!!!

Reread what I wrote and stop sounding ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.