Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo (26089 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Foundation Letter Not Only To Obasanjo - Vanguard / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by swintiney: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jonathan is making available a deposit of N1.6billion for the 11th aircraft
http://www.punchng.com/editorial/jonathans-wasteful-spending-on-presidential-aircraft-fleet
while the his "good people of Nigeria" are homeless with housing a major challenge in the same
country, N1.6billion will build more than 400 units of 3 bedroom flats ( refer to property
threads in Nairaland for estimation), economy of scale not factored, do you think it is mere ignorance?

OBJ also was said to have purchased a new aircraft for about N1.04billion in 2006,
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-3912.html, there were equally
a lot of Nigerians homeless and looking up to these same set of bad eggs for change.
thiefs! why are they dragging us into their own issues in the name of national issues,
they are both reaping the fruit of their "selfless service" to our country.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Johnjack: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
GEJ till 2019!! the shall gather in many ways,by your left and right and they shall fall by the way side.
Obj the great Orangutan of Otta farm is the architect of Nigeria problems that predates civil war.
in the words of his daughter he prevails in the midst of low esteemed people like Nigerians. How could majority of
Nigerians still look upon an 80 years old Orangutan farmer for leadership. Indeed he thrives where low
esteemed humans exist.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Johnjack: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
GEJ till 2019!! the shall gather in many ways,by your left and right and they shall fall by the way side.
Obj the great Orangutan of Otta farm is the architect of Nigeria problems that predates civil war.
in the words of his daughter he prevails in the midst of low esteemed people like Nigerians. How could majority of
Nigerians still look upon an 80 years old Orangutan farmer for leadership. Indeed he thrives where low
esteemed humans exist,like Fani Koyade and co.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by swintiney: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
The Comedy...

Africans now mock our president on the issue of visiting them with 7 private jets, this indirectly implies that
if our presidents involve in senseless activities, we too are seemingly senseless...

http://dailystar.com.ng/2014/01/02/president-visited-country-seven-private-jets-kenyan-minister-mocks-jonathan-presidential-fleet/
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Johnjack: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
How many political slots and structures do you have and control as you spew pooh in here?
I am not sure you registered as a one legal voter because you 're already busy writing results about 2015 yet
to come. What do you know about the civil war and which history books did you read about it? Things have fallen apart and the
centre can not hold anymore as things are no longer at ease. Tell your Northern oligarchies that the Arab spring has awaken
all Africans from their political slumber and never again will the Hausa/Fulani dominate the center as their private estate.

I am sure if this sham called Nigeria is not squashed before 2015,there will surely be wind of change in this country that
will forever change the political equation of this failed country.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Johnjack: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
How many political slots and structures do you have and control as you spew pooh in here?
I am not sure you registered as a one legal voter because you 're already busy writing results about 2015 yet
to come. What do you know about the civil war and which history books did you read about it? Things have fallen apart and the
centre can not hold anymore as things are no longer at ease. Tell your Northern oligarchies that the Arab spring has awaken
all Africans from their political slumber and never again will the Hausa/Fulani dominate the center as their private estate.

I am sure if this sham called Nigeria is not squashed before 2015,there will surely be wind of change in this country that
will forever change the political equation of this failed country.

There was a country called Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by swintiney: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ jamac, this comparison will help enlighten Nigerians that we have never had a leader in this country,
we only have looters and they have a hidden disagreement which you and i are unaware of hence this quarrel,
corruption is the only thing that united these thiefs in the first place, when they are no longer okey with their
sharing formula, they pick on each other and start fighting but you will never understand until they put AK 47
on your hand. Don't forget they and their family members have a lot of Visas to Jet out when it sets...
Let us embibe a tradition of wrestling with them until we get someone who can lead this great nation forward.

They are our common foes!

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by esshman(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
I don't get it. Why is Clark defending GEJ after defending Ijaw? Is he employed to do that or is Jonathan disabled? Why didn't He talk about Bokko harram or has GEJ done well in that regard? Why didn't Jonathan get Dokubo arrested for threatening the peace of Nigeria with his statement of support for GEJ? Is OBJ's open letter now more hazardous than Dokubo's declaration that He will shed people's blood if GEJ doesn't win in 2015? How did Al-Mustapha suddenly become innocent after being sentenced to death? Why was Al-Mustapha always treated like a King at Eko hotel when he's supposed to be in Kirikiri detention?
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by INJESUSITRUST: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
kennaustine: Who no know OBJ for Nigeria...
That man don go hell fire shake hand with lucifer and return to Nigeria to make trouble grin grin grin
Gowon don give up... cheesy
IBB don mellow down... wink
TY Danjuma don leave politricks dey enjoy im looted money... shocked
Abdulsalam dey cool off for im mansion... cool
Even Abacha don die commot... embarassed
But OBJ? The guy still dey parra...
Abeg help me ask am, NA YOU BORN NIGERIA
Make u leave we alone... angry
Laf won kil me here ooo, pls help!
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by emmyoha87(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fani Kayode is being mentioned again as a nuisance, that guy no get levelz at all!!!
Buhari n Okonjo-Iweala that's a gangster revelation!!
BaBa Obj, Adedibu dey wait U for that way oOo!
LongLive Nigeria.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by tomakint: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Obasanjo, finally nailed at last! Chief Edwin Clark had just positioned Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in good stand for 2015.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by dacrystal01(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Democracy and mobile phones are all that OBJ gave us.

Those things don't matter though. Who cares about democracy and mobile phones?

Who uses the internet in Nigeria?

hmmmmm, quite a paradox. sad only a few will understand it though...
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nogodre: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
I wonder why some NLs see OBJ as a demigod, one who no one dare go against. If i recall vivdly, IBB was once regarded as such & he was sd to have a lot of hs boys in d army wit which he culd overthrow any govt. He was nicknamed "Maradona" to depicts hs shady xter but wre is he today ? Hs power has bn pruned 2 size & confined 2 d book of history by hs benefactor. Ds is wot OBJ is tryn 2 avoid but he forgot dat whatever u do to some1 will also be done 2 u by someone else. Therefore OBJ wants 2 forever remain relevant in d politics of d con3 rather than retire quitely 2 enjoy hs loot like hs colleagues whom we all regard as statesmen despite emasculating d con3' d economy.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by lakefist(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2014
ismokeweed:
Your father will die first.
who b dis foolish fool na ur father be Clarke?
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by howfarwhatagwan: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2014
This man must be a joker oh he actually sat down to write this long letter and expects me to read it? Kai as a Naija citizen I don suffer oh
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by pallybrown(m): 2:32am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Rivers gave GEJ the most votes in 2011.

If they don't vote for him, he is finished.
Then who are they going to vote for if not GEJ
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by boss1310(m): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2014
geeez: OBJ is the most detribalized Nigerian I know of

That's the simple reason why he isn't a Yoruba leader

OBJ also did the most for the Niger Delta by creating institutions that will benefit the people

The amnesty programme as presently executed has succeeded in creating a few rich people and impoverishing most of the other Niger Deltans

As for the snipers' allegation, I believe its a very serious one but someone must be telling the truth or half truths about it

OBJ should provide the evidence

In all, neither GEJ's, Asari's or Clark's letters have addressed the issues of corruption raised by OBJ

And if GEJ feels so strongly that OBJ was corrupt, he should go after him with the full weight of the law

Afterall, the facts and files of OBJ's administration are still fresh in the cabinets of Aso Rock

you are a child of 90's hence you dont know anything about OBJ.he is not de-tribalise rather he wants to be a lifetime president
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by boss1310(m): 3:44am On Jan 08, 2014
obj wants to rule Nigeria forever,anybody who have favourable disposition to obj's presidency in contrast to GEJ's is either nepotic or just born in the 90's.
a true democrat is the one that allows many opposition in his government.amaechi would have been impeached or jailed by EFCC if he was around during the time of OBJ.
we dont yet have a true sane government in Nigeria even in the current dispensation because all these coupists,masterminds of political assasinations and public fund emblezzlers who either wont let go of power or trying to re-enter into into the corridors of it wouldnt have been allowed to be in our faces everyday
for those who find it hard to read a long written topic but find it easy to comment why not stay away from the thread and stop whining about it,need i to say its really shameful when young people find it hard to read these days.
our supposed elder statesmen and "poluticians" have always played the card of tribalism whenever they want to gain their selfish inrerest in the polity but we always fall for that and fight among ourselves.TOO BAD WE NEVER LEARNED ALL THESE YEARS
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2014
swintiney: The Comedy...

Africans now mock our president on the issue of visiting them with 7 private jets, this indirectly implies that
if our presidents involve in senseless activities, we too are seemingly senseless...

http://dailystar.com.ng/2014/01/02/president-visited-country-seven-private-jets-kenyan-minister-mocks-jonathan-presidential-fleet/

[b]I entertain constructive criticisms but i react to propaganda. The President visited Kenya after their Independence Day celebration. Some business tycoon with other dignitaries traveled with him at their own expense. Alongside the President were;

Alhaji Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Capt Hosa Okunbor
Pastor Ayo Oristejiafor
Tony Elumelu
Femi Otedola
...and others

Are these people not owners of Private Jets? Is the President going to stop these billionaires from travelling in their own Private Jets? Why are you APC goons so desperate that you result to propaganda to garner sympathy.

I am neither APC nor PDP but i am loosing faith in the APC with their unceasing propaganda, deceit and partisan politricks. You should be ashamed of yourself my friend.

STOP BEING A PROPAGANDIST AND BE AN HONORABLE MAN.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Opinion-and-Analysis/Why-Jonathan-visit-marks-milestone-for-Nigeria-and-Kenya/-/539548/1988716/-/131lyb0/-/index.html

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2014/01/03/true-story-behind-jonathans-visit-kenya-7-private-jets/
[/b]

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Chaflyje(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Dhurmynick: Jeez.
Like if you didn't read

lazy human....
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Kilichi: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Silent they say is the best ans to a fool.Kep silent on Obj he will rest.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by OneNaira6: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2014
geeez: OBJ is the most detribalized Nigerian I know of

That's the simple reason why he isn't a Yoruba leader

OBJ also did the most for the Niger Delta by creating institutions that will benefit the people

The amnesty programme as presently executed has succeeded in creating a few rich people and impoverishing most of the other Niger Deltans

As for the snipers' allegation, I believe its a very serious one but someone must be telling the truth or half truths about it

OBJ should provide the evidence

In all, neither GEJ's, Asari's or Clark's letters have addressed the issues of corruption raised by OBJ

And if GEJ feels so strongly that OBJ was corrupt, he should go after him with the full weight of the law

Afterall, the facts and files of OBJ's administration are still fresh in the cabinets of Aso Rock

Detribalized Nigerian since when?
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by ddeola: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Yam-pepper-scatter-scatter ! All these old men have failed the country as well as all their proteges.

May God deliver Naija from their selfish influences and wrest out power out of their hands giving us good, quality and selfless leadership in this country
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2014
MONKEY SELF DEY WRITE OPEN LETTER, Is only a place in nigeria such attitude can occur, useless fellow
bishopclin: Let us ponder a little and re-search our conscience. I'll appreciate if as Nigerians we'll look at the message and not the messanger. Please, read E.K. Clark’s letter to Obasanjo

My Dear Chief Olusegun Obasanjo,

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

This indeed is a season of open letters, the session of which you heralded with a contemptuous one to His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your eldest daughter and a former Senator. Dr. lyabo Obasanjo, feeling uncomfortable with your antics quickly fired a response to your now infamous letter that has gone viral and continue to generate negative national discourse.

President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR, an amiable gentle man to whom you routed your vicious open letter would not tolerate Presidential aides writing nor commenting on your letter, and so ordered a stay of action. He in his characteristic manner of respect and decorum said he would personally reply. I am quite certain that the President did not want to join issues with a benefactor and former President. He would have wanted the charged atmosphere your open letter orchestrated to ride itself out until normalcy and calm return to the polity, as witnessed in other incitive comments by well placed Individuals in the recent past.

However, as you well intended the echoes of your vicious letter continue to reverberate negatively. The President had no option left but to reply you through the same medium of an open letter. With a deep sense of responsibility the President touched all the damaging allegations you heaped on his administration and today Nigerians are better informed.

In the light of the forgoing, it has become incumbent upon me at this point in our national life to refute some of the issues highlighted in your letter especially about the Ijaws so that Nigerians must know that you are not the saint you claim to be, but a mischief maker, an ego maniac who always wants to play to the gallery. As rightfully put by your daughter lyabo “Nigeria does not belong to Obasanjo”. In addition, I want to buttress the assertion that all Nigerians are equal no matter where they come from, that is, no one is a second class citizen of this nation. You have no right to plunge Nigerians into crisis as your past actions and recent open letter to the President connotes. The generality of Nigerians think your letter is treasonable.

Why I write

Ordinarily, I never intended to join in the affray of accusations and counter accusations between a former President and a sitting President and a daughter in between. But, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in your usual characteristic hatred and use of sarcastic remarks about Ijaw, you have again berated and insulted us the Ijaws in your letter to Mr. President. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has never for once acted nor behaved as an Ijaw man since he took office as President, and we hold no grudge against him for that.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2014
MONKEY SELF DEY WRITE OPEN LETTER, Is only a place like nigeria such things can happen, useless fellow
bishopclin: Let us ponder a little and re-search our conscience. I'll appreciate if as Nigerians we'll look at the message and not the messanger. Please, read E.K. Clark’s letter to Obasanjo

My Dear Chief Olusegun Obasanjo,

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

This indeed is a season of open letters, the session of which you heralded with a contemptuous one to His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your eldest daughter and a former Senator. Dr. lyabo Obasanjo, feeling uncomfortable with your antics quickly fired a response to your now infamous letter that has gone viral and continue to generate negative national discourse.

President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR, an amiable gentle man to whom you routed your vicious open letter would not tolerate Presidential aides writing nor commenting on your letter, and so ordered a stay of action. He in his characteristic manner of respect and decorum said he would personally reply. I am quite certain that the President did not want to join issues with a benefactor and former President. He would have wanted the charged atmosphere your open letter orchestrated to ride itself out until normalcy and calm return to the polity, as witnessed in other incitive comments by well placed Individuals in the recent past.

However, as you well intended the echoes of your vicious letter continue to reverberate negatively. The President had no option left but to reply you through the same medium of an open letter. With a deep sense of responsibility the President touched all the damaging allegations you heaped on his administration and today Nigerians are better informed.

In the light of the forgoing, it has become incumbent upon me at this point in our national life to refute some of the issues highlighted in your letter especially about the Ijaws so that Nigerians must know that you are not the saint you claim to be, but a mischief maker, an ego maniac who always wants to play to the gallery. As rightfully put by your daughter lyabo “Nigeria does not belong to Obasanjo”. In addition, I want to buttress the assertion that all Nigerians are equal no matter where they come from, that is, no one is a second class citizen of this nation. You have no right to plunge Nigerians into crisis as your past actions and recent open letter to the President connotes. The generality of Nigerians think your letter is treasonable.

Why I write

Ordinarily, I never intended to join in the affray of accusations and counter accusations between a former President and a sitting President and a daughter in between. But, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in your usual characteristic hatred and use of sarcastic remarks about Ijaw, you have again berated and insulted us the Ijaws in your letter to Mr. President. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has never for once acted nor behaved as an Ijaw man since he took office as President, and we hold no grudge against him for that.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by ceejay4real(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
LBT: Its people like you who spit rubbish from their mouth that killed Jonathan political carrier and that's the reason why he will not be president come 2015 and you clown want war abeg bring it and you will have you a.s... Handed over to you BIG TIME; rather than mending fence with other Tribes, you still believe that the alliance between the Ijaws, South south & their biafran masters constitute a winning team; see ona life as PDP have crumbled and will cost. Gej 2015: You people should know that its that same region that fought and was defeated in the 1st Nigerian civil war even with the help and full support of France, 5 other African countries etc then who told you that you people will win another civil war if it happens? No major tribe in Nigeria is afraid of your alliance because you were defeated and will again be defeated if another war breaks out. I am not hating but will be happy if you work with other tribes and see Nigeria as one country though its getting late but it can still make an impact as it can lead to an Igbo becoming president in no distant future and a president can likewise come from smaller tribes. We need every tribe to work together to better the life of every Nigerian in-respect of tribe or religion. God bless Nigeria.
My guy u ar just a BUFFOOON! Who told u any one is praying or asking 4 war? Huh? Or what even makes u think Nigeria will still stand on her feet if anoda war breaks out? The dynamics of 1966 - 70 ar very very much different 4rm 2day!!! Look at whats happening in Syria, CAR, Libya etc..... Dnt even imagine it 'cos any war now wld turn Nigeria in2 a theatre of DEATH! And talking abt winner and loser there wld none dis time bro! It will be a free-4-all affair and Nigeria wld surely disintegrate in2 pieces! Secondly, of all d major tribes I honestly think d Igbos have the greatest capacity of funding 'cos d over ten million Igbos in diaspora if well galvanized have d potential of remitting btw 1 & 2 billion US Dollars mthly 2 support any war effort if d worse comes 2 d worst! So my bigoted friend use ur coconut head!!! Lastly, at least d Igbos fought and lost d Civil war gallantly. Which war have (or can) d Yorubas EVER FOUGHT? (FIGHT)? U guys like bragging abt hw d Igbos were defeated in d Civil war as if we had a direct confrontation wt u! If I may ask, hw many Yoruba foot soldiers fought in dat war? Huh? Besides, d Igbos, South South or any oda Zone will whip ur a*ses in any direct military confrontation 'cos u guyz ar fvcking COWARDS & lily-livered Chickens! So why all the noise? Huh? Or ar u trumpet-blowing 4 ur Hausa/Fulani Overlords as ALWAYS? Ha ha ha....!!! Talking abt foreign aid, I guess all sider wld get a good dose so wake up 4rm ur DAYDREAM!, Useless Smelly Yoruba BIGGOOTT!!!!!!

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Edwin Clark should go and sit down. These are the people that are spoiling this government for GEJ.. Praise singers
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by khollzz: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
These guyz r just a bunch of hypocrites..why have dey all kept quiet all dees yrs obj has bn committing dees alleged crimes,y e be say na after him leta dey now decide 2 start writn dia own book of revelations...they shd all go and rott n hell. RUBBISH!
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by jpphilips(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Are these old men still writing love letters? what happened to Emails and putting the press in cc? dumb people
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by opribo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
OBJ is a devil period, oneday Nigerians will know this and stone him to death for the evil he is doing to our beloved nation
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmnn,naija we hail thee,which way next brodas and sistas?
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by swintiney: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:
[b]I entertain constructive criticisms but i react to propaganda. The President visited Kenya after their Independence Day celebration. Some business tycoon with other dignitaries traveled with him at their own expense. Alongside the President were;
Alhaji Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Capt Hosa Okunbor
Pastor Ayo Oristejiafor
Tony Elumelu
Femi Otedola
...and others
Are these people not owners of Private Jets? Is the President going to stop these billionaires from travelling in their own Private Jets? Why are you APC goons so desperate that you result to propaganda to garner sympathy.
I am neither APC nor PDP but i am loosing faith in the APC with their unceasing propaganda, deceit and partisan politricks. You should be ashamed of yourself my friend.
STOP BEING A PROPAGANDIST AND BE AN HONORABLE MAN.
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Opinion-and-Analysis/Why-Jonathan-visit-marks-milestone-for-Nigeria-and-Kenya/-/539548/1988716/-/131lyb0/-/index.html
http://www.africanspotlight.com/2014/01/03/true-story-behind-jonathans-visit-kenya-7-private-jets/
[/b]

Let me let you know that they are not helping our economy by flying 7 private jets
accompanying a serving president to any event. This clearly answers why all of them will never decline from national
fraud, this will also not help inflation figures in any sane society. This also tells you why a simple hospital that should
not cost up to five hundred million naira will cost billions of naira.

Go through the so call business tycoon's profiles and tell me if any of them can be clearly exonerated from our country's
problems today. You should know that all these excessive loyalty will rub us of infrastructural development,
they are the collaborators of successive governments corruption strides... Apart from Pst. Ayo Orisejafor, (who i will
exclude because God frawns at speaking against pastors) Who can you say is clean as in spotless, even though
you might always see some of them on white...

You may think they will pay their aircraft charges themselves, they are all doing these because they have expectations,
at least i am very sure that most of them will influence the 2014 budget implementation negatively. These people you
call business tycoons are some of this great country's problems.

I don't care if these so called tycoons have private jets or not, what i care for is the good of this country which i
reasonably know that they do not have at heart.

I am not an APC member or supporter, i am not a politician, i am a Nigerian who is aware that APC and PDP are both
crooks that have not a single thing to offer aside from corruption which i know and am convinced is the only factor that can
unite these evil men (both PDP and APC chieftains) , i am committed to praying to God to give us a credible NIGERIAN,
whose tribe is "NIGERIA", whose religion is also "NIGERIA", who will create the enabling environment that will help wipe
away poverty in our land and who will bear the title "THE PRESIDENT". Don't forget that anybody that is rigged in will waste
a minimum of four years of our collective destinies regardless of whether the person is PDP or APC

I will absolve your insults, perhaps you thought i was an APC supporter, however it will be nice if you concentrate on
very strong arguments that can win your opponents in the debate, i bet you that you will enjoy debates of this kind whenever
it comes up if you do so.

Please lets kick against this nation killers called politicians and join me let us help to build our dear country by saying NO to
them.

THE ARE OUR COMMON FOES!

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) / Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80