Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo (26088 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Foundation Letter Not Only To Obasanjo - Vanguard / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by showby: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2014
So
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by lakefist(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
likethat: This is great. I found Obj to be a great man oooo. Just one letter from Obj, more than 5 people had been trying to answer it but they all missed it. There is one thing I know clearly. GEJ will soon beg Obj (The Balogun of Owu Kingdom. The best Army General Nigeria has ever produce). There is one thing about Obj I know he never started a war that he had not finished and strategies how to defeat the war. Ask Biafrans, Congo, Sao Tome rebels, Guinea Coup plotters, even London Club.

GEJ need Obj more than He needs EK Clark, Dokubo, Anenih, Tukur, Bode George etc. GEJ himself knows that and he will never allow any of his political aide or Old people like Clark deceived him.

All the policies of Rice, Vehicle importation banned was stopped by GEJ because he knew that most of his aides are working against him. GEJ intervened in NMA on time because his minister of health will messed him up also like Wike did on education. GEJ don wise up.

In 2007 and 2011 the primaries and the election won by GEJ were all machinery were OBJ's own. You all watched the campaign train, how Obj single-handedly cajoled and won people and vote for GEJ.

How will GEJ will start his Election Campaign without G7 and Obj. All the majority population states belong to APC now.

GEJ please don't let Clark deceived you. You need OBJ more than them all.

You said it all bro....
where was clark or bursar when OBJ single handedly picked GEJ as presidential candidate after the demise of yar adua?
Ijaw people are ungrateful to OBJ if not for OBJ who will remember Minority group for presidency.
Mr CLARK OR BURSAR IS JUST RANTING RUBISH AND HE SUD "GO AND DIE"

3 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by omenpetrol: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Na letter the rain for Nigeria now. make me self write #just passing by
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by ubongutioh(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2014
OBJ just received another upper-cut... The final blow will be given at the 2015 elections when GEJ will emerge victorious.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by plendil: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2014
who is GEJ's speech writer?

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by WukedP(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2014
OBJ is a curse 2 Nigeria, he can only decieve the gullible youth who ve got no sence of history, the most corrupt, fetish, evil ex President

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by likethat(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2014
This Old man don finished GEJ political ambition ooo. Using Tribal way to answer OBJ letter. GEJ should shut this type of people up. This man is supporting Oil thieves in Niger Delta, that is why is making this noise. The man that did not build university when he was still active in his 40s to 70s now claiming that he is building university at the age of 85yrs. I beggy, where is EFCC?

GEJ please stop this man from any comment again. PDP is falling apart finally.

GEJ is trying to conciliate with aggrieved people this man is looking for more trouble. What is trying to say is that Hausa should vote for Hausa and Niger Delta should vote for Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Oshosam(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77: [size=18pt]THE LIKES ON NAIRALAND ARE MOSTLY FAKE!

PRO-GEJ SUPPORTERS ARE USING MULTIPLE PROFILES TO ARTIFICIALLY INFLATE THE LIKE COUNT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! [/size]
Lol.. The outcry of a drowning man!
APC is dead on NL. Dont you get it?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by franktony: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2014
i ve not seen anygood thing jona did for SE.we ve been beging him over our niger brige for over 2yrs he keeping politice wit.2morow he will tell us to vote for him again dat his name is Azikewe.everything now is ijaw,new power plant ijaw,new refinery ijaw,petrolum institutions ijaw,amnesty ijaw.....

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Muttex(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2014
i dey com pls
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by ololo12: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Prelude to strange things to come!
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by danjalingo: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2014
Shè na OBJ stat this leta wahala? him go read leta taya. more to come.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Kairoseki77: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol.. The outcry of a loser!
APC is dead on NL. Dont you get it?

Creating fake profiles will not help you.

Many people have stopped p o sting on NL, due to the obvious bias. The likes and comments are dominated exclusively by Igbos.

You have said it yourself, NL likes usually predict the LOSERS of the elections, never the winners.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Maroski1: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2014
I wonder why you people disturb yourselves with the Town-Crier's letter......lol
Who is Clark, a Dweeb or what.....? oh yes a DWEEB indeed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Iphybest: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2014
I really dont know why people are still responding to OBJs letter. It's really not worth it. A man that cannot manage a home was given the mandate to pilot the affairs of a country for over 12 years. what an ERROR!

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by EagleNest(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigeria urgently needs re-organization so that everyone (all tribes) will have a sense of belonging.
The National conference should be given a chance.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Kulas: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=lincolnj88]They used boko haram....it failed
They used post election violence..it failed also
They used religion...it backfired
They tried tribalism....it failed...

So they ganged up to form APC.....
Then they used g7 ....... It makes d g5 governors irrelevant after thier decamping
They used odua stella case...they failed woefully........
They now used sanusi lamido......but he diagraced himself publicly as not qualified ... ... .
Obasanjo used his gorilla tactics .... it came in one way but fleeing in seven ways.....
They now brought up odua mba case forgeting tinubu forged a toronto certificate......they will also fail

Thank you very much.I keep on saying lets tell ourselves the truth.I wish all pro APC's and OBJ fans can read this.The issue that have been at stake is simply that some core Northern(Muslims) cabals want power to come back to North in 2015 by all means,hence they embark on all forms of evil plots to achieve it,yet some idiots from the south keep following them.GEJ has never done anything bad.As for OBJ,he felt GEJ is not dancing to his tunes,hence his attack to pull him down,what a shameless man.For APC and their selfish supporters,tell me if APC has the interest of Nigeria masses,are they progressives they called themselves?,by recruiting and begging all corrupt(old)PDP members to join them.Mention any vibrant young progressives devoid of corruption that APC have visited or begged to join them.My people,lets be wise.The whole game is how to remove GEJ from office in 2015,then achieve their selfish interest and not for your interest or Nigerian masses.It is high time we told ourselves the truth.As far as GEJ is doing his best,every evil plot and gang up against him from any direction, we return it back to sender!!!!.

7 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Creating fake profiles will not help you.

Many people have stopped p o sting on NL, due to the obvious bias. The likes and comments are dominated exclusively by Igbos.

You have said it yourself, NL likes usually predict the LOSERS of the elections, never the winners.
Who is creating fake profiles? It is obvious that your shadows are chasing you. Your guilty conscience is tormenting and inflicting pains on you.

Anyway, thanks for sharing with us some of the nefarious activities you engaged in to shore up support for APC on NL but all to no avial.

4 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by hotswagg12: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigerians deserve to know the truth and fact. Clark just gave it to us.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Who no know OBJ for Nigeria...
That man don go hell fire shake hand with lucifer and return to Nigeria to make trouble grin grin grin
Gowon don give up... cheesy
IBB don mellow down... wink
TY Danjuma don leave politricks dey enjoy im looted money... shocked
Abdulsalam dey cool off for im mansion... cool
Even Abacha don die commot... embarassed
But OBJ? The guy still dey parra...
Abeg help me ask am, NA YOU BORN NIGERIA
Make u leave we alone... angry

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Motive aside, I consider Pa Clarke's letter a reasonably balanced appraisal.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by profop: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2014
I took time to read this letter times over an again. I can tell sir Clark is not to be taken serious. He thinks and support any government he is benefiting from. Was he not the number supporter of Abacha? The man that killed the renowned activist Ken Saro Wiwa. Who was fighting Niger Delta cause. Why was there interest differ then? If not for his selfish agendas. One thing I realize is that clark is full of hatred for who is sees as an enemy of GEJ 2015 ambition including OBJ and Hausa/ Fulani and Yoruba block. But, my question to clark and Asari dokubo is why are they creating more enemies for GEJ in the name of supporting him? Only a fool will underestimate the power and influence of OBJ come 2015. I like GEJ as a person but I disagree with many of his actions.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by McLuhan(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2014
If Obasanjo had any sense of shame, he would have withdrawn from the public glare based on the sheer quantum of insidious revelations and opprobious accusations heaped on him by various persons, not least of whom is his own daughter, Iyabo. Personally, I am persuaded that Iyabo's categorisation of her father and Chief Clark's description of him are true, factual, and correct: Obasanjo is a scheming, self-centered, morally reprobate, and utterly corrupt egomaniac. For that reason, I am persuaded that Obasanjo's letter to Jonathan was not motivated by altruism but by a self-serving narcisism. Why are Nigerians not concerned about the sheer depravity of a man who (mis)ruled them for a combined period of more than a decade and now wants to control their lives again? Let Nigerians beware of Obasanjo's treachery. If he couldn't transform Nigeria when he was head of state and president, he can't do so now. To be sure, Jonathan is not perfect. In fact, for some people he might not even be an averagely good president. But we will have the opportunity to vote him out soon enough. Let's not allow the Obasanjos of this world to goad us into setting our country ablaze. Think of South Sudan and the Central African Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by mu2sa2: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Obj, Gej, Clark.Do we regard these people exchanging insults statesmen? Haba, even area boys observe some decorum when speaking!
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2014
If there will be Nigeria in 2015,Jonathan will be like "the frog who continues his journey while the fire is burning".Unstoppable Jonathan congrats in 2015
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Ngasky(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2014
I hate Obj. And ive never voted 4 PDP in my life. But People are talking about Obj's family troubles. But tell me Mandela or even Obama did they have good family relatioships?
Gbenga And Iyabo are foolish opportunist.
Who ever had a perfect family relationship should answer me.

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by ceejayluv(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Aspetta: I thought the issue of these open letters will die a premature death but I am glad it hasn't. The part about Ibori shocked me a bit because I didn't hear much about OBJ's involvement. Clark should present evidence too, afterall this is the time for proof. Nigerians cannot just sit and read your bashings for ever. It is only a matter of time before we see it all happen, if it is true. Looking forward to more letters...
Molto corretto, brava ragazza....
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Kairoseki77: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Who is creating fake profiles? It is obvious that your shadows are chasing you. Your guilty conscience is tormenting and inflicting pains on you.

Anyway, thanks for sharing with us some of the nefarious activities you engaged in to shore up support for APC on NL but all to no avial.

Are you a child?

Nairaland is finished. It is officially Igboland.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by GboyegaD(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2014
I have fears for the future of our country. How would an elder statement complain that we do not have an Ijaw man as VC in any of our Universities? Do we now appoint VCs based on tribes or they should be appointed based on qualifications?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by danjalingo: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2014
likethat: This is great. I found Obj to be a great man oooo. Just one letter from Obj, more than 5 people had been trying to answer it but they all missed it. There is one thing I know clearly. GEJ will soon beg Obj (The Balogun of Owu Kingdom. The best Army General Nigeria has ever produce). There is one thing about Obj I know he never started a war that he had not finished and strategies how to defeat the war. Ask Biafrans, Congo, Sao Tome rebels, Guinea Coup plotters, even London Club.

GEJ need Obj more than He needs EK Clark, Dokubo, Anenih, Tukur, Bode George etc. GEJ himself knows that and he will never allow any of his political aide or Old people like Clark deceived him.

All the policies of Rice, Vehicle importation banned was stopped by GEJ because he knew that most of his aides are working against him. GEJ intervened in NMA on time because his minister of health will messed him up also like Wike did on education. GEJ don wise up.

In 2007 and 2011 the primaries and the election won by GEJ were all machinery were OBJ's own. You all watched the campaign train, how Obj single-handedly cajoled and won people and vote for GEJ.

How will GEJ will start his Election Campaign without G7 and Obj. All the majority population states belong to APC now.

GEJ please don't let Clark deceived you. You need OBJ more than them all.

He needs OBJ more than he needs the whole Nigeria.
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Hearme(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2014
I'm neither APC nor PDP but I believe that God is working on this nation.
Its time the country is rid from the hands of Cabals. They should continue to
expose themselves for the good of Nigerians. The divide might pay the general populace
while APC emergernce as a strong opposition will also make the ruling party sit up.

Therfore APC will be trying to perform to please the people, while PDP will be pressing to outshine
APC with thier own performance. With both ready to expose any form of corruption that might affect
there political plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari / Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) / Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.