Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo (26087 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Foundation Letter Not Only To Obasanjo - Vanguard / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 09, 2014
swintiney:

Let me let you know that they are not helping our economy by flying 7 private jets
accompanying a serving president to any event. This clearly answers why all of them will never decline from national
fraud, this will also not help inflation figures in any sane society. This also tells you why a simple hospital that should
not cost up to five hundred million naira will cost billions of naira.

Go through the so call business tycoon's profiles and tell me if any of them can be clearly exonerated from our country's
problems today. You should know that all these excessive loyalty will rub us of infrastructural development,
they are the collaborators of successive governments corruption strides... Apart from Pst. Ayo Orisejafor, (who i will
exclude because God frawns at speaking against pastors) Who can you say is clean as in spotless, even though
you might always see some of them on white...

You may think they will pay their aircraft charges themselves, they are all doing these because they have expectations,
at least i am very sure that most of them will influence the 2014 budget implementation negatively. These people you
call business tycoons are some of this great country's problems.

I don't care if these so called tycoons have private jets or not, what i care for is the good of this country which i
reasonably know that they do not have at heart.

I am not an APC member or supporter, i am not a politician, i am a Nigerian who is aware that APC and PDP are both
crooks that have not a single thing to offer aside from corruption which i know and am convinced is the only factor that can
unite these evil men (both PDP and APC chieftains) , i am committed to praying to God to give us a credible NIGERIAN,
whose tribe is "NIGERIA", whose religion is also "NIGERIA", who will create the enabling environment that will help wipe
away poverty in our land and who will bear the title "THE PRESIDENT". Don't forget that anybody that is rigged in will waste
a minimum of four years of our collective destinies regardless of whether the person is PDP or APC

I will absolve your insults, perhaps you thought i was an APC supporter, however it will be nice if you concentrate on
very strong arguments that can win your opponents in the debate, i bet you that you will enjoy debates of this kind whenever
it comes up if you do so.

Please lets kick against this nation killers called politicians and join me let us help to build our dear country by saying NO to
them.

THE ARE OUR COMMON FOES!

[b]I understand your worries but that wasn't what you meant in your previous comment. You said and i quote.

swintiney: The Comedy...

Africans now mock our president on the issue of visiting them with 7 private jets, this indirectly implies that
if our presidents involve in senseless activities, we too are seemingly senseless...

http://dailystar.com.ng/2014/01/02/president-visited-country-seven-private-jets-kenyan-minister-mocks-jonathan-presidential-fleet/

The above comment is a false incitement that the President flies around in 7 Private Jets. Not until i disproved that other jets were private owned by business tycoons and not among the Presidential fleet as you propagate.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Capt Hosa Okunbor
Pastor Ayo Oristejiafor
Tony Elumelu
Femi Otedola
...and others

Now you're talking from both sides of your mouth. Are you among the President's entourage? How do you know that these Billionaires are not going there for some business meetings that will benefit both Kenya and Nigeria? Why did you try to sell false news in the 1st place?

I think you are anti-GEJ, probably an APC propagandist. It's cowardly and unpatriotic to lie and incite Nigerians negatively against the President which you attempted but failed woefully.
[/b]
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by swintiney: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2014
I gave u links to the points i made, which of them is lies, are they my websites? I would have chosen to get back @ u with even stronger insults but i chose to maintain my point and further explained my opinion to u. However we may not be compatible for further debate, i thought u could be more constructive & lets make sence together even though we are bound not to agree on each other's opinions.

Rather seems u want to drag me into saucy political debate through your blackmail that i am APC which i don't have a reason to belong or support.

I sincerely wish GEJ success and also wish you the best of expectations from him, however i will not stop speaking against evil politicians irrespective of political party. Lets call it a day
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 09, 2014
swintiney: I gave u links to the points i made, which of them is lies, are they my websites? I would have chosen to get back @ u with even stronger insults but i chose to maintain my point and further explained my opinion to u. However we may not be compatible for further debate, i thought u could be more constructive & lets make sence together even though we are bound not to agree on each other's opinions.

Rather seems u want to drag me into saucy political debate through your blackmail that i am APC which i don't have a reason to belong or support.

I sincerely wish GEJ success and also wish you the best of expectations from him, however i will not stop speaking against evil politicians irrespective of political party. Lets call it a day

A Day grin grin

Note, i have no political affiliation either but i believe in GEJ's transformation agenda. The propaganda and blackmail against the President is just too much on NL, i'm sorry if i poke your nerves. grin grin
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Infoay: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Let the party begin!
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by sprado(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Wizdray: Who read this without skipn a line should please sumarize this letter? Jeez! 2 lng

You daft is dat how u study ur books by reading the ist and last line?
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by Walspring: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
this nah epistle
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo by talljohn: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2014
odikwa egwu 9ja were we dey gooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari / Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.