Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides (3237 Views)

Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce / Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2014
owobokiri: When will you bunch of spinless cowards get tired of picking fights with igbo women?
people only fight with bad people.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki: What an idiotic fetid reasoning here. Only a criminal minded person would ask a Minister to IGNORE the people she offered to serve.

In an insane country where Masters degree holders have become Dangote truck drivers, a certificate forger and certified liar is however a Minister.

Oh God, please give me the strength to ignore this kind of foolish and utterly morooonic thread forthwith. Another ibo criminal supporting her sister to continue in her foolish ways.
An incurable tribalist like you can only see things from his narrow tribal binoculars. You'r just being yourself.

I'm one of the most potent supporters of GEJ till date. Is GEJ also from my tribe? Check your username and compare with mine. I could have as well called myself SincereIgboman but I recognise the fact that I'm a Nigerian first. My username was not an accident. I believe in this country. That is what shameless people like you lack. Some of you are the worst tribal bigots ever known by mankind yet you still shamelessly accuse innocent people of tribalism. Shame!

7 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Frawzey: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Those without sin should cast the first stone.

In country of blind political leaders, we cannot afford to keep forcing the one-eyed ones out of govt. Let the one-eyed ones stay put until those with both eyes intact are able to penetrate the system.

And tribalism has no place here because if someone like Akinwumi Adeshina was the person involved, I wouldn't mind joining the protest urging him to stay put.

#Stella Oduah stays

See this rubbish analogy!!! It would be helpful for you to note that Salisu Buhari was removed as the speaker -even as the 4th most powerful man in government - when we discovered he used fake certificates from UT (University of Toronto).

Now you "sin-seer" nigerian see no 'sin' in what Oduah has done probably because you are a huckster of this administration or you come from her geo-poli zone. You see why people keep saying this government is at the apex of tribalism like the Shagari regime?

So many scandals around the woman, yet Mr President has kept mum about it. 2015 is coming!

Frawzey tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by OgologoDimkpa: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
An incurable tribalist like you can only see things from his narrow tribal binoculars. You'r just being yourself.

I'm one of the most potent supporters of GEJ till date. Is GEJ also from my tribe? Check your username and compare with mine. I could have as well called myself SincereIgboman but I recognise the fact that I'm a Nigerian first. My username was not an accident. I believe in this country. That is what shameless people like you lack. Some of you are the worst tribal bigots ever known by mankind yet you still shamelessly accuse innocent people of tribalism. Shame!
Well said!
They'll never agree that tribalism runs in their blood.
It dosen't start today as it was transferred to them by their forefathers.

Good to know that we are catching up with them words for words tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Eneze1(f): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Shut up!.
All the allegations against her was not verifiable sad.

You lots should not die of heart attack over Stella Oduah's issue.

She is a performing minister and does not need distractions from you APC cum tribal e-goons sad

you really need your brain checked, so if someone is against Stella that automatically makes him or her APC

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Reptyle(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: The minister of aviation, Stella Oduah, has come under attack once again. Few weeks ago, the controversy was about the purchase of 2 armoured vehicles. When it seems the minister has emerged from that controversy unscathed, a new controversy is brewing. This time the allegation is that she lied about her educational qualification.

Let me state clearly that if (A VERY BIG IF) indeed Stella Oduah lied about acquiring MBA degree in the US, then she has disappointed me personally. I must also add that she acted stupiidly. The earlier this society places less emphasis on paper qualifications and more emphasis on peoples abilities/skills, the better for our country.

However, my advice to Stella Oduah and her aides in the face of the latest controversies is to activate the IGNORE button.

It must be stated that most of those asking for the head of Stella Oduah in the last few months are not doing so for the love of country or because they'r interested interested in good governance, progress and development. It is all politics, politics, politics and more politics. Nothing more.

For me, and I think for most Nigerians, politics takes the back seat. All we want now is PROGRESS, GOOD GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT. These are the things most Nigerians demand of Stella Oduah and others in govt, and not MBA degree or professorship.

In this regard, Stella Oduah, as minister of aviation, has shown in the last few years, that she can deliver where others have failed. She has shown herself to be focused and hardworking. The various projects going on in the aviation sector at the moment shows that there is JUDICIOUS use of resources in that sector.

Yes if this controversy had happened in advanced countries and if it is proven to be true, Stella Oduah would have to resign. But Nigeria is not an advanced country. If we apply the standard of those advanced countries across board, then all the leading politicians in Nigeria today should be rotting in JAIL FOR LIFE. In the same vein, for goodness sake, should a person or group of people who overthrew a democratically elected govt 3 decades ago still be relevant politically today in any sane or advanced country? I dont think so. But here we are, a Buhari is still parading himself as one of the leaders of APC and a potential presidential candidate, and he is being cheered on by his supporters.

So bottomline, I think I and many Nigerians are justified in holding on TENACIOUSLY to one-eyed politicians/political leaders in a country of very blind politicians. More so when those trying to push out these one-eyed politicians/political leaders are doing so for political reasons.

So in conclusion, I advise Stella Oduah and her aides to keep mute on this latest onslaught. Any response to the allegations will further exacerbate the controversy because if she starts responding, then she should expect more questions. She should learn from how the CBN governor, Sanusi, managed the scandal concerning him and his mistress. Stella Oduah should stay focused, keep her eyes on the ball and sustain the very good works she is already doing in the aviation sector.

There was a time when I used to respect your views and opinions even though I did not agree with a lot of them. But how do you expect anyone to take you serious after the post above? embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by khadaffi(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Most times when I visit politics section, I usually see posts referring to sincere9gerian as a PDP lapdog but I never believed it until now. Sincere9gerian you should be ashamed of yourself for airing such silly opinion

8 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Frawzey: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: So bottomline, I think I and many Nigerians are justified in holding on TENACIOUSLY to one-eyed politicians/political leaders in a country of very blind politicians. More so when those trying to push out these one-eyed politicians/political leaders are doing so for political reasons.

So if your daughter forges her university degree and you discover it, you would leave her alone, ignore it because some other students have done worse (like sleeping with lecturers, doing por.no-graphy & crack cocaine in school) and are walking freely on the street of life? Sule!

Frawzey tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by blacksta(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2014
I refuse to read this thrash thread -

Sincere Nigerian - your type of reasoning clearly confirms why Nigeria is messed up

GOodbye

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by OgologoDimkpa: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Eneze1:

you really need your brain checked, so if someone is against Stella that automatically makes him or her APC
Are you a learner sad?
All the allegation against this lady are from you APC e-goons and your propaganda media houses.
Most of the allegations cannot be verified.

So deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Pataki: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:

Spare me the gobbledygook. You are a rancid despicable tribalist. Several times I have successfully called for your ban based on some of the ediotic tribal and clannish slurs in your posts. NEVER FOR ONCE HAVE I BEEN BANNED FOR TRIBALISM!

I am one of the few people who reasons far above tribes and support the cause of a transparent Nigeria. You are ibo. You have repeatedly stated that several times. Monickers here does not necessarily imply you are devoid of clannish reasonings. Get a functional brain and use it to respond to me appropriately.

You believe in criminality. You believe in a Minister called to serve this country ignoring the same people of this country. A typical clannish way of reasoning. I don't just throw stones....I aim my words to hit you at the truth you so despicably hate to believe.

10 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by greaterlove(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
She should ignore the propagandists because of their motive. Motive matters in all that we do. Their motive is politics and if she joins the fray again, they'll keep coming with more questions. There is no clarification that she provides today that will satisfy the propagandists. Just like the armoured car controversy- in spite of all the clarifications, APC e-warriors still uses it as propaganda tool till date. When the politically charged atmosphere calms down, she can decide to clear her name.
sincere 9gerian, if really this accusation against her is true, then the honorable thing to do is resign. Some people will rejoice over it, but in the course of winning a war your are bound to loss some battles. If true, then its a pity this is a battle she or GEJ can't win or else it will hunt them for a long time.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Eneze1(f): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Are you a learner sad?
All the allegation against this lady are from you APC e-goons and your propaganda media houses.
Most of the allegations cannot be verified.

So deal with it.

You already classified me as APC because am against lies, go through my other post on this thread then you will see where I said if found guilty she should pay for it, what is your problem? please try as much as possible to reason well, so u think am Yoruba or APC, guy I just hope Stella see this your defense and increase your pay

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by anonimi: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2014
bajeen: Do you know what certificate forgery means at all? SMH for you Insincere 9gerian

Have you seen the forged certificate
Is that what we are dealing with here or rather an allegation that her profile includes a CLAIM of having a degree that is NOT required for occupying her position nor for the performance of her duties.
It is noteworthy that she has done what a Professor, Babalola Aborishade could not do among other previous Aviation ministers. shocked

Meanwhile she may want to borrow a leaf from the Superman of Bourdillon Road:

The Governor's Testimony

The Governor of Lagos State started his evidence by admitting full responsibility for some of the "needless errors," being pinpointed in recent publications and which formed the basis of the allegations against him.

The Governor told the Committee that as a result of the acrimonious primaries of the Alliance for Democracy in Lagos State and its attendant crisis, the information contained in both the INEC form land affidavit of loss of Certificates was supplied by one of his political aides, Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi.

More from: http://nigeriaworld.com/focus/republic/lagosrelease.html

Meanwhile was this not ONE of the many allegations of forgery, fraud, forfeiture of drug money proceeds for which the Asiwaju of Area Boys sent his street urchin followers to do the needful of stoning the only Senior Advocate of the Masses, SAM late Gani Fawehinmi, SAN at the Igbosere courts

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by OdaNobunaga(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Italiano1:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

What you have written is a true reflection of your personality and philosophy in life; you are comfortable with dishonesty and criminality. What a pathetic post! Instead of you to advocate for the rule of law to take its course, you are pathetically justifying a potential act of criminality. Like I have always said to you, you are an exemplification of the problems facing the Nigerian Nation.

What manner of man would say that because Nigeria is not an "advanced nation" , then it is permissible for openly corrupt politicians to continue in their role even when they are caught red handed. What sort of values are you inculcating in your children? Your post is another way of saying to them that it is OK to cheat your way through life and when you get caught-make up excuses and justify them.

You are getting yourself deeper in mud and you are destroying what is left of your tarnished image on Nairaland. What a shame!!

Please can you stop this nonsense!! Of course, we all know the main reason why you are supporting Madam Oduah.

Do not put Akinwunmi in the same sentence as illiterates! Dr Akinwunmi's PhD thesis is widely available online as well as his publications and research papers.
Thrash. Those are the emotional outburst of an eternally confused and brain-damaged Tinubu paid dog. I dont dwell on emotions. I deal with FACTS.

Stella Oduah is not "openly corrupt". There is no fact to justify that statement. It is just one of those hate-induced baseless conclusions from APC e-warriors.

Since you'r an advocate of rule of law, does rule of law not say that people are INNOCENT until proven otherwise? Why then are you and other bandits insisting that Oduah is GUILTY until proven otherwise? Is that rule the of law according to Tinubu's constitution?

I'm glad to have an image on NL. Whatever you think of that image is your PERSONAL and politically motived opinion.

But unfortunately, dogs and nonentities like you have no image on NL.

What is happening to Oduah is politically motived persecutions and distractions. And my position is that she and the govt should not fall for that. The same people pushing for the sack of this and that person, will tomorrow lament about non-performance. The govt should remain focused and keep their eyes on the ball. Any infraction discovered internally should be dealt with internally.

Were these dogs not pushing the govt to sack Arumah Oteh in 2012? If we had sacked her, would we have seen the stability and growth we saw in that sector of late?

We need some stability in govt and performance is tied to stability.

At the same time, I have condemned the act of certificate forgery or falsification of educational qualifications in its entirety. But we must isolate the issues and deal with them separately.

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by OgologoDimkpa: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2014
Eneze1:

You already classified me as APC because am against lies, go through my other post on this thread then you will see where I said if found guilty she should pay for it, what is your problem? please try as much as possible to reason well, so u think am Yoruba or APC, guy I just hope Stella see this your defense and increase your pay
What lies?
Can't you use your brain?.
How come all the allegations against her kept on coming from one source and
you guys swallowed it hook line and sinker angry

Their is something called investigative journalism but they choose to thrive on 'hear say' and lies.
Too bad!

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by dareyking(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2014
In as much as I support the Op in some issue I.e buhari,obj,anenih been still involved in politics at this point nd Age...As u said Nigeria is nt a developd country whr corrupt officials are been prosecuetd buh developmnt start 4rm smewhr so if she is guilty the most Honourable decision for her is to resign her position...If we all do things based on sentiment and we say becoz Mr A was nt punished durin his\her time then Mr B cnt be touched too...if we continue this way we will keep on piling up corrupt officials whc may drown the future of generationz on Born...haven't said that the presidnt is also playing with 2015 polls becos the more scandals the more poeple loss faith in your Govermnt is this the corruptin he promised to fight in 2014 or will he tell me he has not read it on the pages of newspaper....#Gbam....

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by OgologoDimkpa: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2014
anonimi:

Have you seen the forged certificate
Is that what we are dealing with here or rather an allegation that her profile includes a CLAIM of having a degree that is NOT required for occupying her position nor for the performance of her duties.
It is noteworthy that she has done what a Professor, Babalola Aborishade could not do among other previous Aviation ministers. shocked

Likes!

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by ichidodo: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere9gerian I believe you, simply put the ethnic demons that are the APC e-maggots cannot and will never have their way sacrificin our one-eyed stella on their hypocritical alter of riddin Nigeria of Corruption. Until we have verifiable proofs she forged her certificate et all Stella stays and if the allegations are true Stella still stays as long as she continues dismantlin and demolishin the aviation cabal.Afterall you dont not need an MBA for that line of work #Stella Stays

7 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2014
I just can't stop laughing.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by TonySpike: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2014
Honestly, warped people like Sincere 9gerian and his ilks in Nigeria, should be tied to a stake and executed using 20 ROCKET LAUNCHERS fired simultaneously. This is my contribution to this slimy thread. Click 'like' if you agree...

15 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Frawzey:

See this rubbish analogy!!! It would be helpful for you to note that Salisu Buhari was removed as the speaker -even as the 4th most powerful man in government - when we discovered he used fake certificates from UT (University of Toronto).

Now you "sin-seer" nigerian see no 'sin' in what Oduah has done probably because you are a huckster of this administration or you come from her geo-poli zone. You see why people keep saying this government is at the apex of tribalism like the Shagari regime?

So many scandals around the woman, yet Mr President has kept mum about it. 2015 is coming!

Frawzey tongue
You said when it was "discovered". But that of Oduah is an allegation. I hope you can see the difference.

But I'm not interested in the allegation because it is coming from bandits with faulty motive. It is politics, politics and politics. We cannot keep playing this sort of heightened politics and expect development in this country.

Here is a sincere question for you. Can any leading politician in Nigeria today survive the sort of scrutiny Oduah is being subjected to at the moment? Kindly answer sincerely.

I insist that the govt should stay focused and IGNORE these distractions.

10 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by meforyou1(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2014
"He who alleges must prove" so wore or whatever is d ediot's name can't say he called one man and the said they don't award MBA. And gbam it means Stella odua doesn't have MBA. What errant nonsense.
tinubu should publish his Oluwole Toronto certificate. And fashola should publish the receipt of his 600 million naira cars

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by meforyou1(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2014
"He who alleges must prove" sowore or whatever is d ediot's name can't say he called one man and the said they don't award MBA. And gbam it means Stella odua doesn't have MBA. What errant nonsense.
tinubu should publish his Oluwole Toronto certificate. And fashola should publish the receipt of his 600 million naira cars
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Stella Oduah has already been adjudged guilty on Nairaland based on a one-sided report. Stella should resign if the allegations are true or just ignore if they are baseless

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by meforyou1(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2014
Tony Spike: Honestly, warped people like Sincere 9gerian and his ilks in Nigeria, should be tied to a stake and executed using 20 ROCKET LAUNCHERS fired simultaneously. This is my contribution to this slimy thread. Click 'like' if you agree...
you tony spike should be tied to the stake be beheaded.

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:
Spare me the gobbledygook. You are a rancid despicable tribalist. Several times I have successfully called for your ban based on some of the ediotic tribal and clannish slurs in your posts.

I am one of the few people who reasons far above tribes and support the cause of a transparent Nigeria. You are ibo. You have repeatedly stated that several times. Monickers here does not necessarily imply you are devoid of clannish reasonings. Get a functional brain and use it to respond to me appropriately.

You believe in criminality. You believe in a Minister called to serve this country ignoring the same people of this country. A typical clannish way of reasoning. I don't just throw stones....I aim my words to hit you at the truth you so despicably hate to believe.
Must you tell lies to sustain your propaganda aimed at enlarging Tinubu's conquered territories?

I said the minister should ignore SR, Premium Times, APC and its online warriors. I didn't say she should ignore Nigerians generally. After all, the minister has been on several tv and radio programmes answering genuine questions from the Nigerian people. She should ignore those because they'r only interested in distracting her because of politics.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2014
Frawzey:

So if your daughter forges her university degree and you discover it, you would leave her alone, ignore it because some other students have done worse (like sleeping with lecturers, doing por.no-graphy & crack cocaine in school) and are walking freely on the street of life? Sule!

Frawzey tongue
I thought I had stated that in my OP. I have already condemned the act.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by donphilopus: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2014
I'm just here to "like" people's post, because If I should say what's on my mind, the odoriferous OP would start barking like a dog! He would start spewing his usual hocus-pocus.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by TonySpike: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2014
me_for_you: you tony spike should be tied to the stake be beheaded.

Are you Sincere 9gerian? It appears that, you, as a warped individual is suffering from induced conscientiousness.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2014
So people still take Ifeanyi...aka insincere9nigerian serious.? shocked shocked grin

AS a matter of fact.....he has no credibility nor shame when it comes to earning his PPP....

At least people like Jmaine still refrain from this type of blind ethnic support and PPP.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Ridiculous Military Medal Decorations(pics) / PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.