Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,209 members, 7,832,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (41812 Views)

#FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese / See What President Jonathan Asked Jega To Do About Election Result / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2014
This is not the best of time for Jonathan to deal with a Northerner. Let him allow sleeping dogs die.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by ImperialYoruba: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Nafeesa AA: SLS Wrote his letter months before OBJ wrote his, what stop GEJ from responding to the letter earlier on, only to quickly set a committee after the letter went public? This goes to show that if the letter had not gone public nothing would have been done.

Precisely!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by ImperialYoruba: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Keneking: This is not the best of time for Jonathan to deal with a Northerner. Let him allow sleeping dogs die.

So who in this season should he "deal" with, which dog's tail is a fair game for him to step on?
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by laykhorn(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2014
luvinhubby: When it`s obvious that Sanusi is an incompetent liar. Time has revealed that his `so called` bank reforms was a big sham.
The fact that he was dancing around figures (from 48 to 12) on the `missing` amount shows he is an incompetent CBN governor.
The report of the auditors on the issue has proven him wrong so he should do the needful cheesy and resign.
Did you read Sanusi's analyses of the petroleum barrels per day, expenses and his whole calculation of the money? Obviously NO!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by tobex23(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Keneking: This is not the best of time for Jonathan to deal with a Northerner. Let him allow sleeping dogs die.

Why are you talking gibberish!? This is not the best time to deal with a northerner, it is not the best time to deal with Oduah(igbo) whose time should he now have o? Olodo!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2014
things are getting really weird, nasty and explosive. GEJ you better do the needful, resign, go to copacabana and relax with your family. nigeria is not worth dying for. you don try. instead of you to become the sacrificial lamb.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by ImperialYoruba: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Mods please topic alone abeg.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Ballotti: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Resign ke?
On what grounds?
ABOKI. . .SHOW AM PEPPER!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Uket88: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2014
APC watching @ the Corner.....they might as well promise to make Sanusi the Emir of his Dream.....
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by cjxcel4eva: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2014
u r a bigot
~Bluetooth:

Ibo people are the backbone of his administration, so I guess she's going nowhere. Tell them the truth and you will be put out of the system !
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Uket88: APC watching @ the Corner.....they might as well promise to make Sanusi the Emir of his Dream.....
olodo. Who told you Emirship is a political post? Sanusi is from the royal family of Kano so being crowned an Emir is his entitlement. Nothing to do with politics.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by superstar1(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2014
SLS took on the whole National assembly.

SLS took on corrupt bank MDs

it is now the Mandela of Otuoke, that cannot even successfully rename a university, that he will not take on.

Keep exposing their yansh SLS, before your final exit date.

The crowned prince of kano. GEJ knows, if anything happens to him, he is in pepper soup of the north. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by tempest01(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2014
Nafeesa AA: SLS Wrote his letter months before OBJ wrote his, what stop GEJ from responding to the letter earlier on, only to quickly set a committee after the letter went public? This goes to show that if the letter had not gone public nothing would have been done.

Well said, this is the only place I see the presidency goofed....they should have set up a committee to resolve the pending remittance and clear the air. Everything in life has diplomacy, there is a more diplomatic way SLS should have approached this matter, which I believe he started with the letter he wrote, but making the letter public (maybe for political gains) is wrong and to say I or you was part of the presidency, we won't condone such.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by jayonpoint(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2014
diluminati: things are getting really weird, nasty and explosive. GEJ you better do the needful, resign, go to copacabana and relax with your family. nigeria is not worth dying for. you don try. instead of you to become the sacrificial lamb.

Why ar u so myiopic n hypocrite, isn't it tym u guys stop bn emotional in btw deceptive appearance n inner weakness wit an astute chief corrup officer Jonathan. Isn't it obvious dat three pple can't dispense hate so much more on som1 they all sympathied during Yar'adua saga...sycophants bigotory
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by ceejay4real(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2014
[/b]
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria's wealth belongs to all Nigerians not the Yorubas, the hausas, the ibos nor the IJAWS !
[b]
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria's wealth belongs to all Nigerians not the Yorubas, the hausas, the ibos nor the IJAWS !
~Bluetooth:

Its IGBOS & not Ibos. Pls take note! Thanks!
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by zubimete(f): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2014
the beautiful one's are not born. Selfish interest / desire. The rich getting richer through the labour of the poor.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by AALASIKI(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Come 2015,....we go vote for goodluck jona,yes the clueless jona,he give thiefs breakthrough,jona...ooo ah ah..}In dbanj's voice...
Team fresh air.

I fear for the future of this country,people are just sentimentaly blind to reason..smh.for once someone says the right thing and his head is been called for.
God dey sha.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Ekowise(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2014
~Bluetooth:

Ibo people are the backbone of his administration, so I guess she's going nowhere. Tell them the truth and you will be put out of the system !

nwanne don't be a racist. just make your point and leave tribes of this.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Please somebody appoint me Head of Publicity and Public Relations for GEJ.. I will do a far stellar Job

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by nairaman66(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Pukkah:

Where was the $10.8 billion before Sanusi's letter?

What has been done to those who didn't remit the $10.8 billion?

Do you agree that $10.8 billion is a whole lot of money?

Now, read carefully and answer carefully.

No long story. Just answers.

I think you got my post wrong! Read carefully again... The $10.8 billion not remitted could be more!!
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Polio: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Billyonaire: This Polymer CBN Governor should just leave. He has achieved little other than radical chit-chats.

Not sorry to say but i think you are just dumb!

Achieved little other than radical chit chats? A very daft thing to say my friend!
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by eminikansoso(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan failed Nigerians when He supported the evildoers and economic sabotoers to remove my Legend Justice Ayo Salami.
I knew his administration will fail.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by davheny: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Gej,u av 2 jst stop joking by asking Sanusi 2 resign wen u- d so called head of d nation cannot manage ur administration. Also,ask odua to resign.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Just wondering..How did the details of this telephone exchange between Sanusi and Jonathan leak to the press?
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Bigjay2(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Billyonaire: This Polymer CBN Governor should just leave. He has achieved little other than radical chit-chats.
look at the poor masses the apex bank's govenor is fighting for poor ignorant
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by desgiezd(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
This Jonathan sef!
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by iconaus: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2014
It is unfortunate that some people think that they own this country any we thank God for GEJ government which has exposed so many things that were silent before . The M belt has suffered under north and continues to suffer , the igbos too and even more , the Niger delta is beginning to see their true color because they are making the government ungovernable for and the yorubas too ( Abiola, fulani in kwara etc ) but only Yoruba are denial of the north atrocity to them . North get to be stopped otherwise the country called Nigeria will be no more .Whatever happens , Nigeria will not be the same after GEJ be it 2015 or 2019 . No more , the north will not continue to lord it over the entire Nigeria . Sanusi should resign because he is one of the axis of evil against GEJ regime .

It is not easy to govern given so many forces against the president . People continue to say that GEJ does not have balls but with out understanding that he has do what is doing otherwise is gona be hot for him as it is now . Massive defection to APC is a ploy by the north intimidate and get ride of GEJ despite federal appointment in favour of the North . nothing happens for nothing . People who are thinking that Nigeria will be the same again should think twice . If the north and the west succeed in getting rid of GEJ , they cannot enjoy Nigeria too . Law of Karma will come into play in any form .

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by 1stola: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2014
ba7man: If he doesn't have the balls to remove Stella Oduah, he doesn't have the balls to remove Sanusi Lamido.

By the way, WHY DOES EVERYONE DISRESPECT G.E.J

ASK YOUR BALLS
Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by ImperialYoruba: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2014
gbosaa: Just wondering..How did the details of this telephone exchange between Sanusi and Jonathan leak to the press?

Thank God Sahara or Premium did not break the news, otherwise they will call it witchunt.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2014
owobokiri: He shouldnt have been there in the first place and should have been thrown out much earlier by GEJ. But GEJ will always bend to breaking point just to accomodate this obstinate characters from the foot of futa jallon. Apart from his desert diction, what else has he got? Oh, i forgot., he memorised the koran at four.

Why are Ibos extremely scornful of other people's tribe and religion preferences?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused by Pamcrest(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2014

Ehen, but, his people say he doesn't need d North n SW to win elections naa!
Let him continue his faux pas! Time will tell
My humble submission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.