Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

N/M - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N/M (5177 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N/M by gabelogan(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ahah,

which one is ya own?
fimi sile o!!

Did I say I did not want a naija man?

I say she's not the only one, is that a false statement?

By the way you men on nl behaves sef is enough to make any woman on her right mind think that you guys are bushmen! haba!

BtW, are you watching the Olympics?

you were the one calling naija men bushmen/bushmeat the other time

meke u teke ya time oh (thats my igbo accent)

nah, im not watchin the olympics, watchn man city vs ac milan but watched the female team of USA trash the czech republic in olympic basketball earlier today. men, some of those girls resemble guys oh!!
Re: N/M by dreeldee: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
it's not a must that you date a Nigerian man, millions of men out there try kenya, Rwanda etc or even go to Asia, Australia, Europe anywhere as far as he's what you want. don't make this an issue with Nigerian men
Re: N/M by onyinye2(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
gabe_logan:

nah, im not watchin the olympics, watchn man city vs ac milan but watched the female team of USA trash the czech republic in olympic basketball earlier today. men, some of those girls resemble guys oh!!
Your igbo accent sucks!!

Yes TEAM USA murdered the Czechs. I loved it. grin
Re: N/M by Naveyah(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
dereeldee it's not just nigerian men but all african men, but I would prefer to date Nigerian men. I know it's not by force but I would love to have a solid relationship with a nigerian guy.
Re: N/M by workingirl: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
In that case I don't know how to help you. It seems like you don't have a mind of your own since you are letting what others say affect your judgement. Maybe you are worried what people will think of you dating a 'freshie'. Develop your own thoughts and learn to stand on your own.
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Poster
Maybe you should have said 'Nigerian Men Raised In Nigeria' in order to make yourself clearer to readers
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

Your igbo accent sucks!!

tHE vOLLEYBALL, i LOVE IT!!! kiss kiss
tEAM USA ROCKS!!

gabe_logan:

Arent's naija men bushmen?

You're missing it?

my gosh!! I'm in love with watching sport again!!
Re: N/M by syren: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2008
I think it's easy to write people off  like this but it shouldn't be the case. Sure I've met bad ones but then there's always an exception that comes along to change my view on them. But I also agree with what people have said race isn't the only criteria for a good partner it's whoever is right for you.
Re: N/M by Naveyah(f): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2008
yes ibkaye I noticed that, I think I might change it right now
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2008
Naveyah:

yes ibkaye I noticed that, I think I might change it right now
Lol cool, so that people have more of an understanding wink
Re: N/M by workingirl: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2008
Doesn't change anything but thats just me.
Re: N/M by gabelogan(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2008
abeg make una leave this poster alone, na peer pressure dey worry am. because they dey call nigerians wey just srrive UK freshies, na im she dey stereotype nigerian men! if she like, make she go pursue chineese or oyinbo
the girl na still pikin, when con-g hook am well-well, he head go come down.
Re: N/M by Naveyah(f): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
gabe I really don't understand what you just said
Re: N/M by onyinye2(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2008
Naveyah:

None of us do. So we just ignore him.
Re: N/M by dreeldee: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ibk you're advising her to subclass again undecided making matters worst. No Nigerian man born in Nigeria will be happy to read your post with that, what's wrong with being born and raised in ones own country undecided
Re: N/M by Naveyah(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2008
lol onyinye
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2008
dreeldee:

Ibk you're advising her to subclass again undecided making matters worst. No Nigerian man born in Nigeria will be happy to read your post with that, what's wrong in being born and raised in ones own country undecided
eh eh! I'm just advising her to make what she is trying to say clearer o, not that I agree with her, there is nothing wrong with being raised in your own country in my opinion, infact, I think it is great, just that the poster does not seem to think so
Re: N/M by gabelogan(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2008
Naveyah:

when u understand pidgin, then ull understand what i am saying

onyinye2:

Your igbo accent sucks!!

how dare u critisize my igbo accent? ive spent years developing it

team USA were too strong for the czech's. even me i fear, i no fit play against those girls! they'll easily beat the nigerian male basketball team.

@ ruby
sorry, i aint watching volleyball, that game is too girly!
i'd rather be watchin man sports like basketball, rugby BOXING, weightlifing.
Re: N/M by Naveyah(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
Okay I really think that I should have not started this topic, I see people are accusing me as being racist to my own country. I'm not, I did say that I want to date them, I didn't say anything bad about them. I don't understand why I'm being targetted like this. If anyone is offended by this then I'm sorry, I didn't know that people would take it the wrong way.
Re: N/M by onyinye2(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
dreeldee:

Ibk you're advising her to subclass again undecided making matters worst. No Nigerian man born in Nigeria will be happy to read your post with that, what's wrong with being born and raised in ones own country undecided
There is nothing wrong in being born and raised in Nigeria. But when some of them come to The States, they bring their best friends, Pride and Ego.
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ ruby
sorry, i aint watching volleyball, that game is too girly!
i'd rather be watchin man sports like basketball, rugby BOXING, weightlifing.
Omg!! I loved it!!!
Wow!!!
Team USA tried!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: N/M by onyinye2(f): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Omg!! I loved it!!!
Wow!!!
Team USA tried!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
We gonna win the Gold. We gonna win the Gold. grin grin

@gabe logan
Maka please go and learn to master that accent because it is below the standards.
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

We going to win the Gold. We going to win the Gold. grin grin
But both team are so good.
It's anyone's medal now
Re: N/M by workingirl: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
Yes, you sound prejudiced. If an American says he likes Nigerians but can't date them because and only because they are Nigerian, you will call him racist. Because you said Nigerians raised in Nigeria does not make it any better.
Re: N/M by gabelogan(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

We going to win the Gold. We going to win the Gold. grin grin

@gabe logan
Maka please go and learn to master that accent because it is below the standards.

i'll ignore your advice concerning my accent

what dyu mean by we? are you part of the team?
Re: N/M by dreeldee: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2008
Nigeria is going to win all the Golds wink

@workingirl exactly my thoughts
Re: N/M by onyinye2(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2008
gabe_logan:

i'll ignore your advice concerning my accent

what dyu mean by we? are you part of the team?
We as in WE the citizens of USA. tongue

Ruby_Pearl:

But both  team are so good.
It's anyone's medal now
They aint go nothing the Supreme Team USA.
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Poster
To be honest, I think that is a silly reason to not want a relationship with Nigerian Men brought up in their own country, but I guess one man's meat is another man's posion, please don't take the word I used, 'silly' to be rude, I mean no harm atall, It is just that it seems as though you have come about this problem due to the opinions of your peers etc but I guess it is your choice and only yours

God Bless You
Re: N/M by onyinye2(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2008
dreeldee:

@workingirl exactly my thoughts
No offense but. . . WAKE UP!!! Nigeria when i last checked is only competing in TWO events. Track and field and soccer.
Re: N/M by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2008
dreeldee:

Very funny

How many more rounds?

USA 18 NED 17 so far
Re: N/M by oziomatv(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2008
Is this thread all about olympic or about Naija men?

Seum dove sei?
Re: N/M by gabelogan(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2008
onyinye2:

We as in WE the citizens of USA. tongue
They aint go nothing the Supreme Team USA.

@ onyinye

but you know WE are going to beat USA in the male football (soccer) game right?

WE as in we the Nigerian citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) / How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / What's The Most Crazy Tins U Have Done With Your Girl Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.