Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why We Like Them Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Like Them Married. (2264 Views)

I Like Them Ugly / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Teespice(f): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oh well

Forbidden fruit tastes very sweet.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by shizzle11(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2014
This is no news...we have known this for ages
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by shizzle11(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Teespice: Oh well

Forbidden fruit tastes very sweet.
Talking from experience?
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Teespice(f): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2014
shizzle11:
Talking from experience?

Nope.

General belief I guess.

There's this excitement that comes with eating a forbidden fruit.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by BluStreak(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Well, opinion poll has shown that single girls/ladies date married men for various reasons which ranges from; married men being very caring, provides financial support without much ado, not judgemental and allow them explore their sexuality to maximum height unlike single guys that will view them as being spoilt and in turn dump them or spread gossips about them. I took time to ask some ladies and undergrads and those were the responses I got.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by scribble: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2014
Teespice:

Nope.

General belief I guess.

There's this excitement that comes with eating a forbidden fruit.

nothing forbidden about married men in africa...monogamy na western tradition....most nigerian men just play along...dey chop runs girl like biscuit
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by greatestluv4all: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Some truth are dificult to admit, most ladies that will condenm these lady are also guilty of the same thing.

Most married men too are not spared, same goes for single guys who are tasting all kinds of apple.

but, sincerely why did God say we should never be quick to judge furnicators and adulterers? simply because it is very complex.

Many marriages are suffering from many related sex issues that we all cannot see. some men cannot satisfy their wives, some women does not allow their husband to touch them more than once or twice a month.Our libido's varies, size of the organ is another issue, styles and approach also matters.

Also, many single guys are worse than married men. They change ladies more often than their undies and sleep with anything that has a hole between her thighs.

The case of women being more than men is another angle, if every available man has just one woman then who assist to lubricate other sexually active women since no woman will consent to her husband taking a second wife (that is women are truely more than men as we claim).

Seriousely, am trying to see these issue from all angles and not be biaised.

A lady who is married will never support her fellow lady dating a married man, but what if she is the one still searching at age 35 and a married man is willing to take her as a second wife....story go change.

single guys will be quick to say married men are starving them of single ladies, but you also know how many you have used and dumped.

Abeg, never be quick to cast the stone because you never can tell what await you tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. / Does Having More Than Two "Testicle" Seem Abnormal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.