Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? (3491 Views)

Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by MrCrackles(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
spikedcylinder:

oh! You jerk off to her too? angry angry
And there I was jerking off to YOUR picshure! Never again! The spot is now open, any takers?

ewoo! me and ennyluv?! no way love! i dont even jerk grin

how dare you put my spot up for grabs, get back in here and let us continue our loff-nwa-tin tin! grin
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by hollandis(f): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2008
enny luv??
send me a link,let me make the final judgement.
Darlin of fakes i suppose
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by tope2000(f): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
both undecided
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by freakyy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2008
Uhh!! tough Question,
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by peny2wise(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
I dont know if ya quest is to know the beauty in either sex, {Male/Female}. As a male some times what counts is not what you see on the outside. This is beacause poeple dont get ugly any more. The woman may not facially be beautiful but check other areas she fit correct. What realy counts to me is what i dont see in a woman outwardly but for the sake of this questiong the body because when rickles start coming then you know how beautiful ya lady dey.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by barakah(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2008
I think both count,it depends on what you're keeping her for or who she is to you.
If its a forever relationship you wouldn't dare to keep a sack in the house to cover her ugly face with each time you want to have your way.

However, if she is just an available girl who is there when you need to "PEE" then the body or pussy doesn't really count Abi now?
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by albridge(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2008
none. i think the personality matters most.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by MrsCork2(f): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2013
!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by somoyesoji(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
I think the body should be 60% and the face 40% cos if marry a pretty lady and she can't turn me on then she is just a pix in the house.

I'm Dating Again But: / He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help / Watching Indecency Video Ur Best Friend's Baby