Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? (3485 Views)

Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by StephenP(m): 3:28am On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Don't front Stephen. I have seen it enough times to believe it. When a guy finds that one girl, watch him change. All the dog and BS he use to do just melts away. Trust me on this. You will do the same thing. And so will women. Find that one person who changes our lives whether we like it or not. But of course there are exceptions. Like me. I will never change. No matter how much a person tries.

LOL!! It's funny how you are always an exception to your weird theories. So it works on everyone except you?
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 3:31am On Aug 10, 2008
Im always the exception. Just how it is. I shall always be the same. People have tried and failed. They won't accept the fact that im just one of a kind. Go ahead and call my theories weird. . .but you know they are still true.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by motunrayo4(f): 3:35am On Aug 10, 2008
@topic
The face is more important . . . . .the body can change with a slight change of diet
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by StephenP(m): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm always the exception. Just how it is. I shall always be the same. People have tried and failed. They won't accept the fact that im just one of a kind. Go ahead and call my theories weirdbut you know they are still true.

Well this one isn't true but just so we don't get banned I suggest we leave this for another day.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by adex285(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2008
meeheenn wetting make you pop this kind question in the first place.
and besides how come you found urself in that kinda situation,abi you jst feel like, asking to know people opnion.
?which one you choose answer that question your self
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by tammyswits(f): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2008
People get curious adex and if u hav to know, i went swimming saw this guy, complete six pack,nice arms n all but his face was so nt cute, so i wondered wat really counts. Dont be rude oo it was just a question now!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by mecussey(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2008
Me I believe men hansomeness depends on their body, imagine a guy with 6 feet tall, 6 pack and well built body; what are you looking in his face again, perhaps he can put on cap, or cut a good hair style. But a girl, face counts oh; make my mum no pursue me and her.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by nj11(f): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2008
@ topic,
I'll go for the body cause, that's what i'll touch when we are doing it,not the face,for the face we can always turn the lights out.During the day time a ski mask will do the trick.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by segzicres(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2008
i don't care if she's got a dirty face, but that body got to be evil!! to complement for her face,
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Gabry(f): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2008
@ Topic

i would say the face because the eyes are the most important one.

But actually I would rather look at personality. People whom go for physical looks will regret in the end of the day. . . Usually. . .
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by DualCore1: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2008
wht matters depends on ur motive, if u want just one night's stand, then the face dont mean nuffun'
mehn if na wifey material, face and body must tap sha. tongue
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by iice(f): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2008
Whats a face without lights behind the eyes?
I'd prefer if both were decent. Sorry but i can't pick. If i said face - what about a blob-ish body?
If i said body - what about a freddy kruger?
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by eldee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
Erm . . . definitely the face
You cant easily force her to work on the body
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by syren: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2008
The face.

Think of the children. embarassed

But all this comes after personality and character.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2008
eldee:

Erm . . . definitely the face
You can't easily force her to work on the body

You can't or you can?

@ topic
Why must we settle for less?
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by topup: 3:23am On Aug 11, 2008
The body can be achieved through other means, whilst the face, you're born with that.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2008
Perharps the bod. . . , . . . . undecided
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by abikelat(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
face na nothing compared to a hot physique
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by smooooooth: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
none counts, what matters most is the heart.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by hollandis(f): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
my thingy never gets erect when the girl is ugly grin
FACE with a capital F cool
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by smooooooth: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
hollandis:

my thingy never gets erect when the girl is ugly grin
FACE with a capital F cool

that na lie, whats face got to do with it, not even love matters when your blood is pumping and your manliness throbbing, if u dnt take time sef, u will straff a headless body.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by hollandis(f): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
smooooooth:

that na lie, whats face got to do with it, not even love matters when your blood is pumping and your manliness throbbing, if u dnt take time sef, u will straff a headless body.
that doesnt mean i should sleep with a monster
My jt sef get levels o
U wan try? tongue
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by smooooooth: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2008
guy i dnt think serious agro don hold u b4, u can stick it in a rabbit hole.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by hollandis(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
if nature calls and I see one ugly babe with fine punana .my thing go lose erection.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by smooooooth: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
hollandis:

if nature calls and I see one ugly babe with fine punana .my thing go lose erection.

guy na people like u dey watch nature TV, see two baboons get it on, your privates go dey stand.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by hollandis(f): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
lol grin
ugly babes= monster= baboon so no fun tongue
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by smooooooth: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
hollandis:

lol grin
ugly babes= monster= baboon so no fun tongue

guy stop lying, when congi hold u reach neck the other day, no be ennyluv pic u take jerk off. grin
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2008
smooooooth:

guy stop lying, when congi hold u reach neck the other day, no be ennyluv pic u take jerk off. grin

Na wa o! ennyluv is quite popular isnt she? lol!

@ topic

For myself, I would rather have a banging body, as I seem not to have one a the moment. undecided but for a partner. . .he should sha not be fat.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by hollandis(f): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
enny luv?? cool ok that wowo chick undecided

banging body(why do i like the sound of that)
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by MrCrackles(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
smooooooth:

guy stop lying, when congi hold u reach neck the other day, no be[b] ennyluv[/b] pic u take jerk off. grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
hollandis:

enny love?? cool ok that wowo chick undecided

banging body(why do i like the sound of that)

ennyluv the darling of nairaland guys! grin
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
Brash!:

ennyluv the darling of nairaland guys! grin
oh! You jerk off to her too? angry angry
And there I was jerking off to YOUR picshure! Never again! The spot is now open, any takers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blood group/Marriage Palaver: House Pls Advice Me / Did They Ask Him To Suck His Bride? / Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.