Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES (2616 Views)

My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones / Cramjones Reaffirms He Is Not FFK - Cramjones (video) / Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
LET ME STATE THIS CATEGORICALLY CLEAR!!! I AM NOT FEMI FANI-KAYODE, I AM AN APC MEMBER, WELL CONNECTED ONE...I DO NOT REPRESENT FANI-KAYODE'S OPINIONS, EVEN THOUGH I AGREE WITH SOME OF HIS POSITIONS. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THAT PEOPLE WILL STOP INSINUATING WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW! CRAM JONES IS CRAMJONES AND FFK IS FFK. QUOTES CREDITED TO CRAMJONES ARE EXCULISIVELY CRAMJONES' AND QUOTES FROM FFK ARE CREDITED TO FFK. WE ARE NOT SAME ENTITY.

ONCE AGAIN, ANY POST DIRECTLY FROM FFK HAS BEEN REFERENCED TO FFK AND ANY POST FROM CRAMJONES HAS BEEN REFERENCED TO CRAMJONES! I ONLY SPEAK FACTS, LEAK SECRETS AND PREPARE YOU FOR THE UP COMING ELECTIONS! STAY TUNED BECAUSE IN THE COMING MONTHS YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW STUFF BEFORE IT GOES TO MAIN STREAM MEDIA. FOCUS ON THE MESSAGES AND NOT THE MESSENGER.

IF YOU RECALL, CRAMJONES HAD HIS POSITION ON STELLA ODUAH, SO DID FFK. THEY WERE SIMILAR POSITIONS BUT FROM DIFFERENT MESSENGERS! I KNOW FOR A FACT RENO OMOKRI HAVE READ BOTH POSITIONS ON NAIRALAND. I WILL URGE HIM TO TELL HIS BOSS TO FIRE STELLA IN DUE TIME BECAUSE OUR WAR IS NOT YET OVER! STELLA ODUA REMAINS A DISGRACE TO ALL WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD!

APC MUST BE VICTORIOUS AND THERE WOULD BE NO GOING TO COURT IF ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

PS: PLS MODERATOR PUT THIS UP ON THE FP TO CLEAR THE AIR

8 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by validplanet: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: LET ME STATE THIS CATEGORICALLY CLEAR!!! I AM NOT FEMI FANI-KAYODE, I AM AN APC MEMBER, WELL CONNECTED ONE...I DO NOT REPRESENT FANI-KAYODE'S OPINIONS AND I DO NOT SUPPORT ALL HE SAYS, I SUPPORT SOME BUT NOT ALL. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THAT PEOPLE WILL STOP INSINUATING WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW! CRAM JONES IS CRAMJONES AND FFK IS FFK. QUOTES CREDITED TO CRAMJONES ARE EXCULISIVELY CRAMJONES' AND QUOTES CREDITED TO FFK ARE THAT OF FFK. WE ARE NOT SAME ENTITY. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL SATISFIED NOW

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

PS: PLS MODERATOR PUT THIS UP ON THE FP TO CLEAR THE AIR

THEN, WHO ART THOU?

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by 0key: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
A case of multiple personalities...one body with different identities. This is a good psychiatric n psychological case for doctors on this forum to consider.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by wesley80(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
A case of ones inability to stand his own stench!

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by bamosagie(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
CRAMJONES IS FFK!

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by tobex23(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
What makes you all so sure he is FFK, undecided
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
why r you denying yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Valto(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Cramjones = FEMI FANI-KAYODE GBAM!!!
Click "like" if u agree with me.

39 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by TechWalker007: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
For those who do not know CramJones' purpose of this thread, let me help.

He opened the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1586357/top-3-apc-presidential-candidates
He proposed 3 candidates for APC presidential ticket, Buhari and 2 PDP Northern politicians.

But then SilentC made the post in quote, questioning his speaking from both sides of the mouth when on his own website he discredited Buhari as a candidate. This is in direct contrast to his mini intro on Buhari in the thread.

silentc:

Cramjones (FFK), please refer to the link below (which is your personal website). Please look at your own comments you made on Buhari.

http://www.femifanikayode.org./faq.html?_sm_au_=i5VZ62QF6w1SFMP5

If you cannot click the link, please see excerpt I am referring to below:

Question: What do think of General Muhammadu Buhari another former Head of State?
Answer:
[b]It is not for me to judge General Buhari or anyone else as ultimately posterity and God will judge us all. Needless to say I disagree with General Buhari on most things but he is, nevertheless, a formidable adversary and a man of truth. He tells the truth as he sees it and no-one can take that from him. He is an honest man and fears no one.
My only concern about him is his constant recourse to religious sentiments in the political arena which is extremely dangerous in a country like Nigeria where about half the population is Muslim and the other half is Christian. As a matter of fact the largest concentration of both Muslims and Christians on the African continent (approx.50 to 60 million on each side) are in Nigeria so we have to be very careful not to set the country on fire by bringing matters of faith into politics. Apart from that there is also the perception held by many that he believes that southerners are somehow inferior to northerners. That sort of thinking is absolutely unacceptable and it surely has no place in Nigerian politics. Other than that I have nothing but respect and admiration for Buhari and let no-one fool you, he is very popular and very strong on the ground in the core northern parts of Nigeria.[/b][i][/i]

I am not confident I can trust your opinions when you clearly have reservations on Buhari which you air in your own website, but seem to endorse right now. How will this man based on your own comments unite Nigeria?

Once again, I am not sure your motivation in airing your views to us here is honest. No disrespect to you, but i thought I should call you out on this.

The quick escape route he chose, is to dissociate himself from FFK which everyone in Nairaland had accepted him to be. That was what he wanted us to believe in his early threads.

This will be a hard one to get out of CramJones, I bet you.

For me, I have always taken you as one of the numerous APC supporters in NL, only more refined and with more information than the other APC supporters. But ultimately y'all having same goal and same strategy, propaganda!

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by truckin: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
I knew it! I said it! Cramjones is Gargamels evil cat.
He has a crush on the beautiful Ms Stella Oduah, and is depressed because she didn't take him along on vacation to brazil.

https://www.nairaland.com/1586277/stella-oduah-vs-cramjones-ffk#20782609

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Ikengawo: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
FFK has realized it's a disgrace for the son of a former justice of the federal republic to be an internet sex gossiper on an online forum.
FFK has a naturally shameful and disappointing nature because he always ventures off and does something below his social class then starts damage control 3 days after when his senses of maybe a wise friend gets to him. the Bianca saga being the most memorable.

Hausas have hijacked 'the party of awolowo' and are using it as a stepping stool to the presidency, and one of their proudest sons, FFK, has been commissioned to be their official woman fighter.

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by tintingz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Incase...
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=13pt]This raccoon just confirmed he is a patient of Bipolar disorder! fFK go check into a rehab home already[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by truckin: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
validplanet:

THEN, WHO ART THOU?
You are in love with Stella Oduah... That makes you a womanizer and the makes you FFK.
https://www.nairaland.com/1586277/stella-oduah-vs-cramjones-ffk

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
I can bet my last dime that FFK is cramjones. Afterall an individual can have an alter-ego. Abi?

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
CRAMJONES is trying to cover up the mess. He messed up the moment he opened the thread 'A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF MY MONEY LAUNDERY ALLEGATION'. There, he implicated himself. Now, he wants to clean the mess cos he just realized it could be used against him in the court of law. Take it or leave it, CRAMJONES is FFK.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by donphilopus: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Before you call him names, try and visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1587488/dilapidated-state-nairaland-pdp-ppp
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:
Hausas have hijacked 'the party of awolowo' and are using it as a stepping stool to the presidency, and one of their proudest sons, FFK, has been commissioned to be their official woman fighter.

I told you to always take your drugs before posting comments on this forum. If there's anyone who's a walking embodiment of incoherence, mental instability, stupidity and being utterly dumb - you definitely have no competition.

Pray tell me how Hausa's hijacked the party? And isn't it time for power to go back to the North?

Let me break it down for you: if APC continues to move with the momentum in which it's moving, without internal disagreements - then before 2015, PDP should be relegated to being a regional party. And once again, Igbo's would lose out and become 2nd class citizens, with the other two groups controlling the country. I believe the rotation-policy in PDP was cancelled because of GEJ - however since Igbo's hijacked the party, other groups have decided leave it for you lot. Evidently, after the North - power should come back to the Yoruba's (that's if a c4 hasn't been thrown under Nigeria by then).

Just take your drugs and admire the supreme political astuteness of the Yoruba's. I'm proud to be one!

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Old story.

Cramjones, higher minds know this already.

Indiana pulled-out a victory on Sat., after going 28 points down. I doff my hat to Mathis, Luck and T.Y. Hilton. It was a hell of a comeback but injuries played a big role in it.

This weekend should be an interesting one. cool
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by samilo88(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
It's a pity no one wants to be associated with FFK.. Even the FFK aka scamjones dey deny him true identity. It must really suck to be FFK.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by TechWalker007: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
ThankGod Edeh: CRAMJONES is trying to cover up the mess. He messed up the moment he opened the thread 'A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF MY MONEY LAUNDERY ALLEGATION'. There, he implicated himself. Now, he wants to clean the mess cos he just realized it could be used against him in the court of law. Take it or leave it, CRAMJONES is FFK.

I usually visit threads he created selectively. Skipped that particular thread but had to visit the thread after reading your post.
He killed himself in that thread, very naive! He is exactly who I thought he is, not so smart.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx: Old story.

Indiana pulled-out a victory on Sat., after going 28 points down. I doff my hate to Mathis, Luck and T.Y. Hilton. It was a hell of a comeback but injuries played a big role in it.

Unfortunately there are few higher minds on Nairaland who have chosen to ignore vital political messages and focus on CramJones being FFK or not being FFK!
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx: Old story.

Indiana pulled-out a victory on Sat., after going 28 points down. I doff my hat to Mathis, Luck and T.Y. Hilton. It was a hell of a comeback but injuries played a big role in it.

Unfortunately there are few higher minds on Nairaland who have chosen to ignore vital political messages and focus on CramJones being FFK or not being FFK!
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Fortunately there are few fools on nairaland you mean?
Oh yes we are, we are sure you are you are F.F.K!

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Fortunately there are few fools on nairaland you mean?
Oh yes we are, we are sure you are you are F.F.K!

And we detest you. That's is why we won't root for you.
Piece of advice? The North are are wiser also. They know their past leaders haven't performed better than the present govt.
There would never be another looting spree for you in this country, ever. Vice President indeed. Is that what the Yorubas want? A thieving Vice President...representing their interest like you did as aviation minister? NO NO NO WAY FOR POLITICAL TOOLS AND THIEVES.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by TechWalker007: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Which higher "political messages?"

The bigotry and hate you have been promoting in Nairaland?
From both sides of the mouth?

You come across as courteous in Nairaland thus far, apart from that, you have been on a crusade filled with bigotry, hate, hypocrisy, double standards, skullduggery and every form of shenanigan against GEJ.
Your often non-aggressive way of presenting it may have fooled some and certainly it's been relief for GEJ haters who are always on ground (in NL and other fora) looking for the slightest opportunity to attack with fusillade.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

I told you to always take your drugs before posting comments on this forum. If there's anyone who's a walking embodiment of incoherence, mental instability, stupidity and being utterly dumb - you definitely have no competition.

Pray tell me how Hausa's hijacked the party? And isn't it time for power to go back to the North?

Let me break it down for you: if APC continues to move with the momentum in which it's moving, without internal disagreements - then before 2015, PDP should be relegated to being a regional party. And once again, Igbo's would lose out and become 2nd class citizens, with the other two groups controlling the country. I believe the rotation-policy in PDP was cancelled because of GEJ - however since Igbo's hijacked the party, other groups have decided leave it for you lot. Evidently, after the North - power should come back to the Yoruba's (that's if a c4 hasn't been thrown under Nigeria by then).

Just take your drugs and admire the supreme political astuteness of the Yoruba's. I'm proud to be one!

Shalom!

You are indeed very smart. A reliable political source told me that's why they are leaving the party. Its now an Igbo and Ijaw party.

cool cool cool
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Caracta(f): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones...

Hmmmm.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by krnl: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
So why do you have a huge archive of FFK's photos at your disposal ?
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2014
grin Cramjones true identity revealed...picture.
https://www.nairaland.com/1587559/picture-cramjones
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2014
krnl: So why do you have a huge archive of FFK's photos at your disposal ?
Because FFK wants to be trending... Cheap publicity and immaturity I guess... Vice President Femi Fanny Kayode. LLB, WIC, (womanizer in chief) NYC (non-commissioned Yoruba crusader) AIT, (aviation intervention fund) CID, ( cramjones in denial) KIY(kiss yarn-pidgin title) and NMC ( not my child)

Crimejoneser! We hail thee.
Mods please do the needfull and in FFKs (cramjones) words..." PS: PLS MODERATOR PUT THIS UP ON THE FP TO CLEAR THE AIR". He needs the publicity so badly, he has to beg for it.

Note; He also is Orlando Owoh, jjcbuthot, Alcatraz001 and other usernames on nairaland. All he does is make igbos hate Yorubas and vice versa. He is loot hungry. He can't use me.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by DonXavi(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2014
You can't hide because we already know you are FFK. Even if you achieve to convince everybody on this fora that you are not FFK, I'll still maintain that you are, because the same way you write on other forums is the same way you write here on NL also. So it will be very difficult for you to dissimulate or hide your personality anymore.

I have followed you and have read much of your articles and I can say with certainty that Cranjones is equals to Femi Fani Kayode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Is A Man With Divisive Character Rig Yourself In And Face WAR, Dr. Junaid / You Think Buhari Was Not Part Of The 1983 Coup? Now Read This / Yoruba Leaders Rebuke APC -say We’ll Vote For Freedom On March 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.