Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (10145 Views)

Poll: She rejected a modeling contract to placate her boyfriend's ego. She is:

Romantic.: 17% (19 votes)
Very stupid.: 82% (88 votes)
This poll has ended

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by davidif: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2008
she is soooooooooooooooooooo stupid for doing that.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by trendy(f): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2008
the girl is a fool angry
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by segzicres(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2008
@poster tell her she's drunk addict.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by trendy(f): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2008
lol, some people are voting romantic
like they would do it grin cheesy

it is romantic for her to have done the job and share the money with him
not dump the job tongue
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2008
trendy you are really trendy.

You know wetin dee. In fact I have a contract for you. Contact me for details
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by trendy(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2008
ha ha , me nko no contract for me?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Gamine(f): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2008
For someone Who is happy with her Yahooze boyfriend

i dont expect much Sense coming out of her
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by trendy(f): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2008
thinking about it i think you are so right. a girl that can tolerate a yahooze boyfie is sick in the head and incapable of thinking straight.

imagine what the future holds for them, how are you going to explain your source of wealth to your kids, that is if they dont end up in jail
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Gamine(f): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2008
Abi ooh.

Nonsense girl + Nonsense Guy = lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Children
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by hadiza30(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2008
I think what she did is wrong , especially if for her it had always been a dream. Her man should learn to trust her no matter her profession. As for her mum, her motives are correct but it depends on what kind of contract she got into. Modelling is not only about parading half naked, some go fo nude pics as well but that is their choice too.

As for me, im into part time modeling and i set my rules before any new contract. Its up to you to know what u want cus the profession can be rough for unprincipled gals n guys.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by trendy(f): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
Gamine:

Abi ooh.

Nonsense girl + Nonsense Guy = lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Children

= nonsense children na grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Gamine(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
omo ko da!

the children will be more than nonsense
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2008
Trendy yea a contract for you. Contact my office for details
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by drwhopl(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
this your friend is in fact a stupid element ever known.so she feels that the next moment that her guy can't leave her in the next 2 secs.
infact the boyfriend is an enemy of progress.
she should come so i can give her guidiance and counseling,infact water baptism.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by drwhopl(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2008
for this hard times now one girl dey gok hersel.f ah e dey pain me oh ga gao.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by swoosh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
Now its quite clear how much poverty has done to the mentality of Nigerians. Im ashaamed that most people here condemn the lady in question here just becuase of the money involved ($15,000). this is less than or just about N2m- what is that compared to the security of of a future with her man. the poster says the guy takes good care of her- has any1 bothered to know what that entails?  The guy must have earned a place in her heart to be worth more than a modelling contract so let's talk some sense here

One thing to note also is that not all these so-called modelling contracts are as  rossy as they seem, some of them are corporate prostitution rings
-
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by minute(f): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2008
i just feel like shaking your friend right now,i mean shake some real sense into her!

RUTH ABOKOKU ni ore e.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by NobleOnye(f): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
fifteen thousand dols!.i no fink say she check dat money 4 naira! shocked
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by ssRhino: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
she is for love and not te money.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by kreamiedol(f): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
i actually think this gurl has lost it

wen i hear some story atimes, i find it hard 2 believe

Can dis b true, if it is, my dear dis gurl is madddd

love my foot

if d guy truly love am, him sef no go do 419

they r both messed up shocked angry
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by kreamiedol(f): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
swoosh:

Now its quite clear how much poverty has done to the mentality of Nigerians. I'm ashaamed that most people here condemn the lady in question here just becuase of the money involved ($15,000). this is less than or just about N2m- what is that compared to the security of of a future with her man. the poster says the guy takes good care of her- has anyone bothered to know what that entails? The guy must have earned a place in her heart to be worth more than a modelling contract so let's talk some sense here

One thing to note also is that not all these so-called modelling contracts are as rossy as they seem, some of them are corporate prostitution rings
-
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

i cant belive wat u r sayin o.
poverty?, is dis d talk of poverty ,
d guy sef no get future
security n future in EFCC jail,
not all models r prostitutes like u claim they r, gosh
at least the gurl will be legal
but d guy will remain illegal
4 d rest of his life
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by mikelbay(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2008
kreamiedol:

i actually think this girl has lost it

when i hear some story atimes, i find it hard 2 believe

Can this b true, if it is, my dear this girl is madddd

love my foot

if d guy truly love am, him sef no go do 419

they r both messed up shocked angry
agree wit u totaly. i think she sould hav some mental check-up and back it up wit opolopo prayer
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by thirdeye(m): 3:00am On Aug 13, 2008
A fraudster has no future.
A fraudster has no happy ending
A fraudster is a shame to his/her generation
A fraudster is going to end up in jail
A fraudster is a thief
So are the accomplices--girlfriends,wives and dumb --- they will all end up in shame.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by kreamiedol(f): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2008
i totally agree wiv u< thirdeye>,
a word they say ,
is enuff 4 d wise,
future dey modellin pass yahoo,
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by irepme(f): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
nawa o!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by lukuyart(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
a
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by khunzo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
I believe this story is not real as God has stopped manufacturing such stupid girls since God knows when.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by kreamiedol(f): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2008
khunzo:

I believe this story is not real as God has stopped manufacturing such stupid girls since God knows when.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
u r funny o
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by mosunade(f): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2008
lies upon lies.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by khunzo(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2008
you look like my future girlfriend, so much i would have thought u were her twin or could it be you??
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by ifyalways(f): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2008
mosun_ade:

lies upon lies.
the fact that you are a liar doesnt give u the right to think that others are in the same boat with you.
If You have nothing to learn,contribute or say,just keep moving.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by na2day2(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2008
ifyalways:

the fact that you are a liar doesnt give u the right to think that others are in the same boat with you.
If You have nothing to learn,contribute or say,just keep moving.

and the gold medal of this cat fight that is about to begin goes to "IFYALWAYS"! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power / Naked Couple Weds Infront Of 40 Naked Guests And Officiator / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.