Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (10148 Views)

Poll: She rejected a modeling contract to placate her boyfriend's ego. She is:

Romantic.: 17% (19 votes)
Very stupid.: 82% (88 votes)
This poll has ended

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
agaba123:

oziomaRadio angry angry
 Agaba uwa, agaba nwanyi agaba ohuru ukwu kwe onwu agaba ana eze eze. oldboy how today nah?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
uniquelove:

Are you sure this happened in Nigeria of today?
It happens in nigeria of yesterday. You no know wettin your sisters fit do?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ohurunwanyi kwe onwu 1 of naraland. I de me bros. I am only trying hard not to be like you in women matters grin

Meanwhile this babe de make me vex full time.

How [person go see better tin leave for so called love?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by idupaul: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
I can say that this boy na suffer suffer! Grin

I can see that u ma are just jealous that u do not have the ability to love decently like the girl in the story, lipsrsealed
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by beemex(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
She is such a fool!! How sure is she that such a guy is going out with just her?

She needs her head examined, what nonsense.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
is this thread still on? undecided  the girl should be stoned to death,its as simple as that angry

oloshi,oloriburuku ati elemu girl angry
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

is this thread still on? undecided the girl should be stoned to death,its as simple as that angry

oloshi,oloriburuku ati elemu girl angry
You sure say that yoruba correct so?
By the way how many language must you speak?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

You sure say that yoruba correct so?
By the way how many language must you speak?

as many as possible,not when one mumu girl is trying to disgrace womanhood,all in d name of blind love angry
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
Why not tell me your real person?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Why not tell me your real person?

watever for?i said a hallo,and u did not even return d hallo ,instead u asked for an explanation of my identity

so wats d use tellin ya who i am?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
Kedu,Igbo Nwamyi/nwoke
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

watever for?i said a hallo,and u did not even return d hallo ,instead u asked for an explanation of my identity

so wats d use tellin ya who i am?
For easy recognition
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
Rampant =jennykendry or something OT work that out

Ruby what do you wanna say?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hello, igbo bro/sis.

isn't that what I said?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Kedu,Igbo Nwamyi/nwoke
It's better this way KEDU NWANYI IGBO?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
I meela Ozii,
that was an error.
I knew it was Nwanyi
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Kedu,Igbo Nwamyi/nwoke

grin grin grin 

igbo gbuo mu ka'm nwo grin grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Hello, igbo bro/sis.

isn't that what I said?
NO

Kedunu, umunne m na umunna m  . . . a direct translation what you said will be clumsy, it will sound like . . . Kedunu, umunne m na umunna m  ndigbo. this is clumsy
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by onyinye2(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ahh Ruby, you are having an igbo lesson without me? oh let me go get a pen and paper. grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
agaba123:

NO

Kedunu, umunne m na umunna m . . . a direct translation what you said will be clumsy, it will sound like . . . Kedunu, umunne m na umunna m ndigbo. this is clumsy
thanks

@jenny
close your mouth nwanyi, ah ah

@oyinye
not really, abt to log off. maybe later on wink
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahh Ruby, you are having an igbo lesson without me? oh let me go get a pen and paper. grin

all dis igbo pple sef grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2008
agaba123:

Rampant =jennykendry or something OT work that out

Ruby what do you want to say?
        No this should be a error cause jenny I used to know is a lively person rampant of a girl sounds like a kind of serious born again which is a contrary to jenny's charater.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
Agaba umu akwukwo ejuru go gi iko obuzi ka gi horu nke di gi mma.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

No this should be a error cause jenny I used to know is a lively person rampant of a girl sounds like a kind of serious born again which is a contrary to jenny's charater.
Mba o Jenny bu ihe ahu
oziomatv:

Agaba umu akwukwo ejuru go gi iko obuzi ka gi horu nke di gi mma.
Mba adighi m aho onye obula. A na m akuziri ha niile
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
How dare you ppl!!

I recognize me Jeny anywhere. Serious? Lady no wan get banned again lmao grin grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by onyinye2(f): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

all this igbo people sef grin
Don't hate. tongue
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

Don't hate. tongue

naa i aint hating,i envy u all wink
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by onyinye2(f): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

naa i aint hating,i envy u all wink
How, you fluent in your native tongue? undecided
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2008
onyinye2:

How, you fluent in your native tongue? undecided

i am,but i wish im not , its beginning to take over my tongue wink
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by onyinye2(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

Oh jenny please. tongue man you don't know what you got.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
Oyinye, tell her o, biko.

no mind her jare.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

your English native tongue abi?

Ife oyibo na eme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.