Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (111286 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Now Official! K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by olubuffett: 2:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Congrats on your new Office, ego tide o. I will sure check out K-024 in the new year.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2014
^^^
You're welcome!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
K-024 by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
K-024 - Changing the Landscape

High Foundation now our trademark! Quality Build - Our Tradition!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
NextHome | 2015

We are constantly evolving. Here's our newest addition to the business!!!

If you're looking for the best in the industry, contact us today.

Preparing for the BIGGER 2015!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
H52 | Ready For Business

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
LASU MultiDwelling Project - Picture Updates

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2014
The Reserve in Agungi by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas from the NextHome Team

In addition to wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, we also want to say thank you. This has been an amazing year of change and growth for NextHome, and it would not be possible without your support!

Thank you for your continued support of NextHome, and we look forward to working with you in 2015!

The NextHome Team

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Again, we set the pace with our newly introduced Aluminium Roof Eaves/Parapet System.

The first of the kind in any residential project in Lagos, Nigeria.

The Holiday is here! I'll take time during the holidays to highlight the advantages and benefits of using this system over traditional parapet designs available in the market today. But if structurally lighter, rust free, better appeal, adaptable, removable parapet system appeals to you. Follow the installation process next year.

The year 2015 is going to be an exciting year with alternative building solutions which will be pioneered by NextHome.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello Testing!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
NextHome | 2015

At NextHome we understand that a home is much more than just a “project”. Your custom home is an investment – of time, creativity, emotion, energy and money.

That’s why we involve our clients in every step of the design-build process – from assessing goals and alternative solutions, to deciding on the optimal design and choice of materials, to the final completion of construction.

At NextHome, we pride ourselves on being easy to work with, and committed to making the entire experience a pleasurable one for you.

Welcome to our world!

Brabus
for: NextHome Design & Builds
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
NextHome | 2015 - The Shape of Things to Come

For years it’s been all about contemporary art, but now it seems that an interest in contemporary architecture is the latest way for the rich and celebrities to show off their more intellectual credentials.

There is a lot to look forward to in 2015 as we will be spending the first quarter of the year doing some awesome finishing work.

This year, we are:

1. Bringing back the Wainscot.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
NextHome | 2015 - Posh interiors and more... at pocket-friendly budget!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
And the new year starts with our BIGGEST residential foundation...

We are pouring the ground beam of K-024 in Cooperative Villas. Total Built Area - 424sqm

What a good way to start 2015!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hello Brabus,
If I tell you that am happy with you, then I will be lying to u.am not happy with job and with you,the boys you sent has caused a big problem btn me and my neighbours,due to their incompetency and lack of your supervision.

The pit went into their land,pls see if this can be addressed and get the job done,they seem to have no interest in completing the job.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
euromilion:
Hello Brabus,
If I tell you that am happy with you, then I will be lying to u.am not happy with job and with you,the boys you sent has caused a big problem btn me and my neighbours,due to their incompetency and lack of your supervision.

The pit went into their land,pls see if this can be addressed and get the job done,they seem to have no interest in completing the job.

Bros, Happy New Year! Thank you for quickly alerting us to the problem you have been having with your neighbours. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating event.

Please accept my sincere apologies. We will make every effort to see that this issue is quickly addressed. I actually did my best by reducing the size of the septic tank from what we initially agreed in the first place but I never knew 4" could generate much controversy as this. We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to serve your needs.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by FastShipping: 4:58am On Jan 07, 2015
euromilion:
Hello Brabus,

Is this a new thing? I gave work to a nairalander too but not Mr. Brabus.

There is nothing I hate more than give a nairalander contract to build your house and all of a sudden the person just brought workers to site and gave them instructions then disappeared. You call your representatives who you sent to watch what is going on there and for about two weeks they keep telling you the guy is not there and you called the nairalander why are you not supervising your workers and the nairalander tells you he didn't need to be there because his workers know what they are doing. shocked shocked The nairalander then telling you that he was at Lekki working on a project. Right there he got fired from my site. This did happen to me not too long ago when I first came to nairaland but I fired the guy at the end and hired another nairalander just recently. Mistakes were made because he wasn't there to supervise his workers. When this nairalander was confronted with the mistakes, he wasn't ready to accept fault which is now costing me in the region of 280,000 naira to correct such rookie mistakes. The contemporary designed house was being turned into traditional home experimentation. You are paid to do a job and you chose not to do it as instructed. That is unprofessional with some of our people.

The worst thing was when you asked your representative to give phone to the workers in order to ask why they are not being supervised, then the bombshell was that; they have not even been paid yet for the work done in the last week.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Resolving Complaints

At NextHome we strive to place you (the customer) at the centre of everything we do. It is who we are and how we choose to operate. When we get things wrong or fail to meet your expectations we welcome the opportunity to make things right. Addressing your concern about NextHome or the service you’ve received is a top priority for us.

For us at NextHome, you always come first.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Shop Makeover
An old shop in Lekki to receive much-needed facelifts

One good job deserves another. The successes of our just concluded work at NextHome | H52 has landed us this new job. Discussions been finalized at the moment and we hope to commence work ASAP.

Our client, an art director in the US want a studio and 2 modern shops. The proposed development which will be designed, built and furnished by NextHome will not only receive a fresh look with better lighting and facade facelift, but also a more visible identity, with an open plan studio for the display our clients' masterpieces.

Watch this space!

Pic below: the old shops

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Shop Makeover - Inspiration/Ideas from the client

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2015
K-024 Updates: The massive foundation work was completed yesterday and the removal of panels used for the formwork will be happening today. We thank God for a successful job though I'm not totally satisfied with the output.

Picture update later on this thread.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Upcoming: Ogombo MDU

I'll be visiting the project site this morning for a preliminary site inspection and finalise discussions with my very good friend and client. Hoping to commence work on this project next week.

NextHome
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Now Official! - Akoka Mixed-Use Development

Yesterday, contract was signed and we move to site from tomorrow to commence pre-work on the residential project of one of our client's BIG bro in Akoka, Lagos.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Sir Euromillion, we are in discussion with your controversial neighbour and I believe we haven't done anything wrong. She's just been funny!

If you take a closer look at the picture attached (where the letter 'E' started), you'll see the existing fence. The septic tank is still within your portion of the land. The 2nd pic has a more clearer view of the boundary wall.

However, we'll find ways to resolve with her amicably.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Spot the difference

Pic 1: Design inspiration copied from the internet.

Pic 2: Work in progress by NextHome

Send us your beautiful designs and watch us bring them to life!

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2015
NextHome 2015 - A Warehouse is coming to our Eleko Project Site.

Watch this space! We are presently finalizing discussions with our client.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:21am On Jan 10, 2015
LASU Multi-Dwelling Project - Picture Updates

Please don't mind the quality of the pictures.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Lagos HOMS - MDUs/MTUs is a step in right direction to solve housing deficit in Nigeria.

Ask me why and how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.